Connexion

By personal09z

What happens when you fall in love with your best friend and he stops talking for you for two years, and out... More

The characters...
The beginning...
The party...
The love affairs...
The lovers...
The escapes...
The first argument...
The conflicts...
The time jump...
The discovery...
The steps to an explosion...
The sibling bounding...
The break up...
The First Time...
The Beginning Of The Explosion...
The best person in the world...
The explosion...
The Aftermath...
The New Life...
The shopping trip and the truth...
The Costume...
The past always comes to light...
The Hospital...
The family secrets...
The mother...
The competition...
The trip and encounter...
The proposal...
The twin brother...
The end and a beginning to another story...
The authors note...

The fight...

228 34 26
By personal09z

Zayn's POV

After breakfast with my family was over, it was time to go to school.

The only reason I was exited, was that I would see my beautiful boyfriend again, and maybe we could sneak out somewhere and just mess around.

"What are you think about babe?" Perrie asked, making me turn to look at her.

"I was just grabbing my stuff," I said grabbing some books and closing the school's locker.

"Why are you trying to ignore me?" She asked confused as I started to walk away.

And to be honest I was, ever since what happened yesterday, I didn't wanted to have any argument with Harry.

"What? Of course not," I lied, and continued walking.

"But you are, is it because I tried to kiss you yesterday?" She asked walking by my side.

What should I tell her?

That my boyfriend got mad because, my girlfriend tried to kissed me?

"What? Of course not," I said nervously.

"Zayn, are you hiding something from me?" She asked standing in front of me.

"No, I'm not," I said nervously and moved to the side and started to walk away again.

"Is it because of Harry?" She asked, making me stop walking immediately.

"What are you talking about?" I asked turning to look back at her with a confused expression.

"Well, ever since you and Harry became friends again, you have been acting differently," she said walking towards where I was standing. "Are your feelings for him back?" She whispered and looked around to see if anyone was looking at us.

I was extremely confused, how did she know about my feelings for Harry?

Did she knew I was gay?

Did she knew I was having a secret relationship with him?

"What feelings?" I said pretending that I didn't know what she was talking about.

"Come on Z, I'm not dumb, I knew that before we started dating you were deeply in love with Harry, and well if I'm being honest, I thought that maybe you would get over him, since a lot of time had passed, but you have not even kissed me once. I tried giving you some time, in hopes that you will get over him, but I think that sure never happened did it?" She asked with a calm tone.

Was she okay with me being in love with someone else?

"Perrie, I have something really important to tell you," I said with a serious tone. "But not here, what if we met after football practice?" I asked since the school bell rang.

"Of course, I will be waiting for you," she said with a small smile and started to walk away.

"I hope this doesn't end badly," I said taking a deep breath and walked to my class.

After many hours of studying, it was finally lunch time and the perfect time to sneak out and spend precious time with my amazing boyfriend, who I miss so much.

So I did as any desperate lover would do and waited outside his classroom, and after a couple of minutes later, he finally got out, but he wasn't alone.

"I already told you I'm in a relationship and I don't like you, so leave me alone," Harry said trying to get away from a guy who was next to him.

"We all know that is a lie, so why don't you stop being a fucking bitch and just accept my request?" The guy said grabbing Harry arm forcefully and making him turn to look at him.

"Hey, take your fucking disgusting hands off him," I yelled loudly and angrily.

Who the fuck did he thought he was talking to my precious baby like that?

The guy then turn to look at me and smirked, he then grabbed Harry's head and pinned him into a kiss, making my blood boiled and approached him.

Once I was in front of him, I pushed him away from my baby, who looked disgusted at the guy's actions.

"Are you okay?" I asked him concerned.

"I'm fine," he said cleaning his lips.

"But I'm not," the guy said pushing me and making me fall on top of Harry.

"Ah," Harry said in pain.

I immediately moved and looked at where Harry was pointing, it was his right leg, where he had once again a cut because of me.

"I going to fucking kill you," I said turning up to look at the guy with deadly eyes.

I stand up immediately and I tackled him against the wall, I then started punching his stomach.

"You should never, hurt him," I said grabbing his head and pushed him against the other wall.

"Zayn, I'm okay, you don't have to hurt anyone else," Harry said with a bit of a pain in his voice.

Just as I was about to stop, the guy came back towards me and was about to hit me when someone punched him down to the floor.

"Don't mess with the Malik brothers you fucking idiot," Roger said angrily.

"Are you okay Harry?" Javadd said kneeling down and checking Harry's cut.

"I'm okay," Harry said with a small smile. "All thanks to Zee," he said looking up at me, smiling bigger.

"The nickname is back," Javadd said turning to look at me and then at Roger as both of them shared a smirk.

"I mean, we are friends again," Harry said nervously.

"Yeah, friends," Roger said with a chuckle.

"Stop," I said giving a small hit on his shoulder.

"Oh my god, what happened here?" We heard the principal say in shocked.

"Fuck," I whispered to myself.

"Of course it had to be you guys," he said looking at me and Roger.

"In our defense, he started," Roger said pointing at the guy that was in the floor, probably knocked out.

"And of course you guys ended it right? Well guess what? That doesn't change anything, to the office! Now!" He said with an angrily tone.

"What about Harry?" I asked concerned.

"He is going to the nurse," the principal said with the same tone.

"Don't worry Z, I will be with him," Javadd said giving a small smile, making me feel less worried.

Third POV

Once again the security guards took Harry to the nurse and Javadd was there with him.

"Do you get deja vu? Huh?" Javadd chuckled after he sang.

"Haha, so funny," Harry said rolling his eyes.

"You already know I cope with humor," he said with a chuckle. "Why was the fight even about? Apart from you getting hurt?" He asked grabbing a chair and sitting down next to harry.

"Well, that guy was trying to force me into having a date with him and Zayn told him to never touch me, but the guy kissed me and then Zayn pushed him and when Zayn was talking to me, the guy pushed Zayn, making both of us fall into the floor, making a cut on the same spot as before, and making Zayn tackled him and kick that guy's ass," Harry said taking a deep breath.

"Wow, he did all that for just a friend?" Javadd teased, since he knew that Zayn and Harry were not just friends, well he suspected it.

"You already know that Zayn doesn't like injustice," Harry lied nervously.

"You mean that he doesn't like when someone hurts his precious Harry," Javadd said with a chuckle.

"Hey, it's not like that," Harry said trying to not to blush since he knew that was the truth.

"What I still don't understand is how was Zayn there? I mean it was about to be lunch, wasn't he supposed to be in the cafeteria or going to that direction and not outside your class that is far away from the place he is supposed to be?" Javadd asked pretending to be confused.

"To be honest I'm not sure either, he didn't told me anything about it this morning or last night," Harry said distracted since he was thinking why Zayn was actually there waiting for him.

"This morning or last night? What do you mean by that? Did you and Zayn had sex?" Javadd asked shocked.

"What? No, of course not," Harry said nervously.

"So you guys are actually dating?" He asked curiously.

Harry then took a deep breath.

"Yes, we are dating, ever since Ari's party," Harry said turning to look away, he didn't wanted to see the disappointment on Javadd's eyes.

But was surprised when Javadd hugged him.

"What took you so long to tell me?" He asked with a smile.

"Wait, what? How did you know?" Harry asked confused.

Javadd then ends the hug and looks back at harry.

"Well, it was pretty obvious, plus there was rumors that you where dating someone and since you didn't told me anything, I was like why wouldn't he told me if it was true, then it got me thinking, and I realized that you wouldn't told me if it was my brother because you will think I will judge you," Javadd said looking straight at Harry's eyes, where he could see that everything he saw was true. "But I would never do that, I know how much you love him, and I think it's pretty obvious that he loves you just as much. But I do got to say that you guys should tell Perrie the truth, she doesn't deserve that Zayn is literally cheating on her with a friend," Javadd said with a serious tone.

"I know, and believe me, I do feel bad," Harry said sadly. "But Zayn can't just say the truth, you know how your father is, he is the real reason why me and Zayn are in a secret relationship," Harry said cleaning a few tears that had started to fall.

"What do you mean by that?" Javadd asked confused.

"He was the one who told Zayn to get away from me, that because he didn't wanted people to think that he was gay," Harry said turning to look at Javadd, who had a sad expression.

He knew his dad truly did wanted non of them to be gay, since he was hoping to have grandchildren, but he never expected that he would ever say that out loud.

"He is a complicated person, but he is not bad, I'm sure he would be happy for Zayn," Javadd said with a small smile, trying to hide the fact that he knew for a fact that it wasn't truth and his father would probably hate that Zayn is gay.

They then heard a knock on the door and second later the door opened.

"Zee," Harry said standing up from bed and running towards his boyfriend, giving him a tightly hug.

"I missed you so much Hazza," Zayn said hugging him back. "Wait, you are not supposed to be standing up, your cut will hurt," he said worriedly.

He then carried Harry in his arms, taking him to the small bed, where Harry was previously laying down and sitting down in the chair that was next to the bed, pushing it closer to the bed.

"Zayn is definitely back to being a simp for Harry," Roger said smirking and Javadd just chuckled.

"Let's give them some space," Javadd said grabbing Roger's arm and taking him towards the door.

"Don't get to exited and do the dirty in here, the nurse will come back from her break very soon," Roger said laughing.

"Get out Roger," Zayn said rolling his eyes annoyed.

"Love you too brother," he said with a chuckle as he and Javadd got out of the room and closed the door.

"What did the principal say?" Harry asked worriedly touching Zayn's face.

"I have to stay after school for detention," He said releasing a small breath.

"Is the idiot of Luke going to be there too?" Harry asked annoyed.

"So that's his name?" He asked as he chuckled. "Yes, he is supposed to be there, but don't worry, I will try not to kill him," Zayn said laughing.

"Zee, I don't want you to get in more problems," Harry said worriedly.

"But he hurt you babe, no one hurts my baby and gets to get away with it," Zayn said with a serious tone.

"But you already kicked his ass," Harry said looking straight at those brown hazel eyes he loves the most. "And if you do it again, we won't be able to see each other in school since they will most likely suspended you," Harry said worriedly.

"Fine, I won't hurt him again," Zayn said with a small smile. "But can I please have a kiss? I ju-," he didn't finish the sentence since Harry grabbed his face and pulled him in for a passionate kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 347 36
Harry and Zayn are both scarred by their past relationship, promising themselves never to fall in love again. Their paths collided, and they found ha...
185K 2.9K 35
Sequel to Love Doesn't Exist.
394 8 11
Louis and Harry were once really happy. They welcomed new people with open arms and they were really the type of friend that you would want to have a...
29.3K 706 41
You and Harry have been best friends your entire life, and have secret feelings for eachother. After Harry leaves for the X-Factor everything seems t...