Alex 10: A Human Shapeshifter...

By JunkBot45

Omnitrix Wielder Alex Grinder was in the middle of a fierce battle with the infamous rogue Chronosapien Maltr... More

Main Protagonist's.
Main Antagonists!
Alex Grinder's Profile.
Alex's Pokémon Team!
Omnitrix Functions.
Chapter 1: Human vs. Chronosapien Mastermind!
Chapter 2: Human vs. Galvan.
Chapter 3: Saving the Universe!
Chapter 4: MeleMele Island!
Chapter 5: Human vs. Pokémon!
Chapter 6: A New Day, a New Alien and 2 New Friend's.
Chapter 7: Another Day and More Adventure!
Chapter 8: Beach Day! (Well, sort of...) + 3 New Teammates! (2.0)
Chapter 9: Another Encounter! (+More new Alien's!)
Chapter 10: Should I Trust Them? Maybe.
Chapter 11: The Pokémon School Part 1!
Chapter 12: The Pokémon School Part 2!
Chapter 13: Meeting Lana's Family. (+ 2 New Alien's!)
A very quick update!
Chapter 15: Another encounter with Team Rocket, 2 new teammates & New Aliens!
Chapter 16: A New Home! (+ Meeting Lillie & Gladion)
Chapter 17: Meeting the Island Guardians. (+ 2 Legendary Gifts!)
Chapter 18: UB-02 Beauty.
Chapter 19: Meeting Ilima and Battling Team Rocket & Team Skull... Again!
Chapter 20: An Alolan Sleepover. (+ New Aliens)
Chapter 21: Ula'Ula Island; Meeting Acerola.
Chapter 22: A Tough, yet Legendary Battle!
Chapter 23: The One Who Didn't Get Away.
Chapter 24: Spending Time with Mallow, Sophocles, and Lillie.
Chapter 25: 18th Birthday, New Aliens & Pokémon, and New Discoveries.
Chapter 26: Meeting Ash's Travel Buddies + Halloween Party (Late Spooky Special)
Chapter 27: Memories in the Mist!
Chapter 28: I Choose Paradise!
Chapter 29: Mating Season. (18+)
Chapter 30: The Galar Region + Baking Competition.
Chapter 31: The Galar Region: Aftermath.
Chapter 32: More Pokémon Evolutions!
Chapter 33: Visiting the Unova Region. (& Unlocking A New Aliens!)
Chapter 34: More Evolutions, & An Early Christmas Dance!
Chapter 35: Visiting Spikemuth!
Chapter 36: Going Back Home!
Epilogue: Christmas in Bellwood! (Very Late Christmas & New Years Special!)

Chapter 14: Akala Island; Meeting Kiawe's Family & Helping Out.

678 13 13
By JunkBot45

It was still Saturday at roughly 10:30 a.m. in the morning and I was just doing a spot of fishing with Lana. My Pokémon were still training with each other and Coral was busy learning some new moves. I was quite enjoying the peace and quiet. It was very peaceful and calming. The only thing I could hear right now was the sounds of the wind, the birds and the sounds of the waves lapping against the shoreline. I was feeling much more at ease and at peace with myself.

To be completely honest, I hadn't done any fishing for ages. I guess it wouldn't hurt to learn from the basics again. I sighed in relief as the gentle breeze blowing in my face as I continued fishing.

(Lana): It's kind of peaceful isn't it?

(Alex): Sure is. It actually reminds me of when I used to go fishing with my er; *coughs* Dad before he nearly passed. But truth be told, I've actually fished only for regular fish, but not for fish Pokémon. So this is definitely gonna be a first for me today.

Just as I was about to check to see if I had caught anything, a shadow flew over us. I looked up and saw that it was Kiawe and his Charizard. I figured that he might be doing his delivery rounds again. As per usual. Luckily, Kiawe had told me about his family's farm in Paniola Ranch over on Akala Island and how he helps with delivering packages, parcels and sometimes food and drinks to people on the other three Islands that make up Alola. I was honestly rather impressed with Kiawe's family and how well they always ran their farm.

(Alex): I have been wondering what it's like to run a family farm. I already know how to cook because I got it from my mum since she always works as a personal chef. I wonder why he's stopping here.

(Lana): He must be delivering a package for my parents.

(Alex): Well I guess that explains a lot.

I then reeled in my fishing rod, put it away and cycled through the Omnitrix and transformed into the 7th new alien that I accidentally unlocked way earlier.

(Bob N' Blob): Guess who's back!

Names: Bob. (Right Head) Blob. (Left Head)
Gender: Both Male.
Species: Capitas Dous.
Home World: Polozel'nyy.
DNA Donor: Unknown.
Height: 3"06.

Overview:
Bob N' Blob is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Capitas Dous from the Planet Polozel'nyy.

Appearance:
Bob N' Blob is a turquoise blue squishy transformation that mostly resembles-- (for a lack of better of words) --a pile of turquoise slime. They wear a black and white brace-like shirt to keep their squishy body together. This conjoined alien possesses two heads; each one with a singular eye and three hair-like strands and on their arms.

The Omnitrix symbol is located on their brace-like shirt.

Personality:
• [Bob]:
Bob, (the right head), is overly positive and optimistic; always willing to support others and help the Plumbers. He also sees the good in most people.

• [Blob]:
Blob, (the left head), is overly negative and pessimistic; tending to see the worst aspect of things or believe that the worst will happen. Blob is also rather skeptical and observant, as he tends to always observe certain people at all times.

• [Both]:
When trying to come up with special strategies and whatnot, the two heads will often bicker about which is what and what is which. This is shown to their biggest weaknesses as it will heavily slow them down and make them fall behind.

Abilities:
• (Two Brains):
Bob N' Blob are two seperate conscious beings conjoined to one body. The right head is overly positive and optimistic, dubbing this head "Bob". The left head is overtly negative and pessimistic, dubbing this head "Blob". Dividing two seperate personalities can lead to interesting perspectives and ideas.

• (Adhesive Skin):
Bob N' Blob's skin secretes an adhesive slime that allows him to stick to almost any surface. He can extend this secretion into actual slime that he can throw as glue.

• (Boneless Body):
Bob N' Blob has no bones, therefor granting him great flexibility and elasticity.

• (Ball Form):
Bob N' Blob are shown to be capable of molding themselves into a ball so they can easily roll around.

Equipment:
• (Dual-Ended Bendy Straws):
Bob N' Blob are shown to possess a large amount of dual-ended bendy straws which allow them to ingest tasteful fluids from separate bottles due to the dual-ended upper and lower parts of their numerous bendy straws.

• (Multi-purpose Mini U.F.O Device):
Bob N' Blob also seem to own a multi-purpose, mini U.F.O device which can quickly, effectively and carefully pull their sticky body off of any flat vertical or horizontal surface.

• (Dual-Ended Telescope):
Bob N' Blob's dual-ended telescope allow them to spy on people from a good distance away.

Weaknesses:
• (Slow Speed):
Bob N' Blob has no legs, so when he does move he's very slow, his top speed is only 10 m/ph before tiring.

• (Lack of Combat):
Combing his body type and his conflicting personalities, he is a very insufficient fighter, so he is pretty much useless in one on one combat.

• (Argumentative):
Both heads are very divisive and hardly agree on anything, leading to distracting arguments which can overtake situations.

• (Super Sticky Body):
Bob N' Blob's body is constantly sticky which allows them to stick to smooth surfaces. But it also decreases their speed drastically.

• (Equipment Dependency):
Due to being an incredibly resourceful alien, Bob N' Blob always need to keep their equipment on hand so they aren't entirely useless.

Trivia:
• Similar to Grey Matter, Bob has two brains, though this is due to him having two heads and is not indicative of any advanced intelligence.

(Blob): Huh... How about that? Haven't seen this guy in ages.

(Bob): Come on Blob! Lighten up for once!

(Blob): *muttering* huh... me lighten up... pfft, as if I would want to lighten up...

(Lana): When did you unlock him?

(Blob): We were unlocked a few days ago along with Floof and Visipede. Honestly, I preferred it if we were still locked away instead of being unlocked.

(Bob): Oh come on Blob! Why do you have to be such a sour puss? We've got each other's backs today.

(Blob): *scoffs & mutters* pfft! Got my... back today... as if.

Eventually, me, Blob & Lana made our way over Kiawe and his Charizard just as Lana's mum was receiving her delivery. Me and Blob were still hoping that Kiawe wasn't mad at us for freezing his Alolan Marowak and his Charizard as Big Chill. But Blob looked like he didn't even care about it at all. I was beginning to wonder if we should change into a different alien. But we had already reached the house just as Kiawe was about to pack and leave for home on his Charizard.

(Kiawe): Oh, hey Lana.

(Lana): Hey Kiawe. How's your deliveries been going?

(Kiawe): *shrugs* This was my last delivery anyway. I have to head home because my family still needs help over at the farm.

(Blob): Maybe we can be of assistance?

(Kiawe): Hmm? Who's this guy?

(Bob): The names Bob N' Blob! We're actually the only conjoined alien in the Omnitrix as of right now. And like Blob said; Maybe we can help you with the family farm. If it's okay with you that is.

(Kiawe): Hmm... I don't see why not. As long as you promise not to freeze my Pokémon ever again!

(Bob): We promise. Don't we Blob?

(Blob): Yeah, yeah sure. Cross our heart, hope to die for real this time.

(Lana, Kiawe, Bob & Charizard): Huh?!

(Bob): Blob! Don't say that when there could be kids around listening to us!!!

Blob then took a quick look around and saw that no one was around except for us and our Pokémon.

(Blob): Doesn't look like anyone else is around except for us. But anyway, I better change us back just in case of yet another argument breaking out again.

Blob then slammed the Omnitrix caused the two of us to revert back to one being again. I was just glad to be human again.

(Alex): Whew. Glad I won't have to deal with that guy anytime soon. So... shall we perhaps getting going before the day is up?

(Kiawe): *he nods & climbs onto Charizard's back* But I'm there's no room on Charizard. Sorry.

(Alex): It's okay. I can just use one of my flying aliens to keep up with you.

I immediately recalled my team into their little Cubby Ball's, put my rucksack behind me & then I cycled through the Omnitrix and then I transformed into Terraspin!

Name: Terraspin.
Gender: Male.
Species: Geochelone Aerio.
Home World: Aldabra.
DNA Donor: Galapagus.
Body: Bipedal Turtle.
Height: 7"26.

Overview:
Terraspin is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Geochelone Aerio from the planet Aldabra in the Andromeda Galaxy in 5 Years Later.

Appearance:
Terraspin is a bipedal tortoise-like alien with large flipper-like arms, stumpy legs with three little claws at the end, and a tail. His shell has eight holes surrounding the torso. On Terraspin's head, he wears a helmet with a shell-like pattern and black straps on the sides. He wears a black suit with green and white stripes.

The Omnitrix symbol is located on his chest.

Abilities:
• (Aerokinesis):
Terraspin can create devastating wind blasts and tornadoes. When doing so, he retracts his head and legs into his shell, opens a hatch to see, his fins become triangular, and his tail acts as the third propeller. His shell stays static and suspended while his limbs rotate at absurd speeds.

• (Flight):
Terraspin can use his winds to fly, blowing air to hover over a surface and using his rotating limbs as propellers.

• (Powerful Winds and Vacuum):
The holes in Terraspin's shell eject powerful winds, as well as the reverse, creating strong vacuums.

• (Enhanced Durability/Shell):
Due to having a turtle-like shell, Terraspin is capable of withstanding heavy damage from his enemies.

• (Wind Blast):
Terraspin's wind blasts are powerful enough to redirect objects.

• (Sharp Spinning Arms):
While spinning, Terraspin's arms can become very sharp.

• (Sharp Claws):
Terraspin can extend the black holes at the tips of his flippers into finger-like claws.

• (Selective Mana and Magic Immunity):
Terraspin is selectively immune to spells and Mana.

• (Aerokinetic Suction):
The holes in Terraspin's shell eject powerful winds, as well as the reverse, creating strong vacuums.

• (Poisonous Gas Immunity):
Terraspin is immune to poisonous gas. He is also selectively immune to both spells and mana, as demonstrated by Galapagus and Ultimate Aggregor.

• (Enhanced Dexterity):
Even though Terraspin has flippers rather than hands, he has enhanced dexterity as he can hold poles without fingers.

Weaknesses:
• (Low Speed):
Unless he is flying, Terraspin's body is cumbersome and not very agile.

• (Stuck Limbs):
If Terraspin gets stuck to something and can't spin his arms and tail, his wind powers will be decreased.

• (Jammed Holes):
If Terraspin's holes on his chest get blocked, his wind powers will decrease.

• (Blind from Behind):
The position of his face gives him a very big blind spot and he has to turn his entire body around to see behind him.

(Terraspin): *buzzing voice* Terraspin? Oh well. I guess this will have to do.

I then put my rucksack onto my shell & lept up as I retraced my head and legs into my turtle shell as my arms and tail started spinning rapidly. Then I tilted onto my front and opened a special hatch on my shell so I could see properly. And then, we were off to Akala Island and Kiawe's family farm.

After finally arriving at Akala Island, I looked in amazement at the giant volcano that was actually a part of the main Island!

(Terraspin): This is where you live?

(Kiawe): Yeah. On Akala Island, we always respect Wela Volcano. It's a special tradition where we live.

(Terraspin): Well that's good to know. I guess you do learn something new everyday.

(Kiawe): Anyway, we're nearly at the farm. It's just down there!

I closed the hatch in my shell and poked my head out and saw Kiawe's home known as Paniola Ranch. It was a beautiful sight to behold. The mere sight of it brought tears to my eyes.

(Terraspin): *tearfully* It looks incredibly beautiful! You and your family must be extremely lucky to own a place like this!

(Kiawe): I know. We all do our very best to make sure that the farm is in top working order.

Eventually, we landed close to the house and the stables. Then I noticed that 3 other people were waiting for us. Just as my arms and tail stopped spinning, I carefully raised my head further up and took a good look around the place.

(Terraspin): Wow. This place is definitely worth living at. Awesome.

Then I noticed a little girl running up to Kiawe. It seemed like they're both siblings of sorts. They certainly knew each other!

Name: Mimo.
Age: 8.
Gender: Female.
Species: Human.
Home Town:
• Paniola Ranch.
• Paniola Town.
Occupation:
• Farmer.

Overview:
Mimo is a character that appeared in the Sun & Moon series. She is the younger sister of Kiawe.

Appearance:
Mimo is a short little girl with dark skin and cyan blue eyes. Her hair (which is tied in a slightly spiky ponytail) is red and brown and has a distinctive red star-shaped patch in between her forehead and hairline.

In terms of attire, Mimo wears light, comfy clothes that suit Alola's hot weather. Her outfit consists of a short-sleeved salmon pink thigh-length dress with red ended-sleeves and red wave designs, poofy white shorts that resemble bloomers, and reddish-brown sandals. She also wears a black necklace with a red gem in the middle and two green gems on both sides.

Personality:
Mimo is always keen to help out around the farm and gets annoyed with Kiawe whenever he stops her from lifting heavy objects, as he is concerned about her safety. She also views Kiawe as overprotective, but she still loves him a lot. Mimo is supportive of Kiawe, as seen in The Final Four!, when she visited Manalo Stadium to cheer Kiawe during his battle against Gladion. Despite this, it seems that Mimo has a secret crush on Gladion.

Mimo is also close to Kiawe's Turtonator, as seen in "The Young Flame Strikes Back!"; after Turtonator got knocked out protecting her from Electivire's Thunder attack, Mimo was crying over it and even called it Turty.

(Mimo): Big Brother! Your back!

(Kiawe): Of course I'm back Mimo.

Then the little girl, or Mimo, should I say, noticed me and looked at me curiously. She looked like she had never seen a Geochelone Aerio before.

(Mimo): Who's he Kiawe?

(Terraspin): The names Terraspin. What might be little one?

(Mimo): I'm Mimo. And what kind of Pokémon are you exactly?

(Terraspin): My species are commonly known as Geochelone Aerio. But my code name will always identify me as an "Air Turtle."

(Mimo): That's so cool!

(Terraspin): But I'm not exactly a Pokémon per say.

(Mimo): Really?

(Terraspin): Here, I'll show you.

I then reverted back to my human form again which left Mimo shocked!

(Mimo): Your a Human?!

(Alex): Yeah. I guess I should just own up about it. I am actually a Human.

(Mimo): But what happened to the turtle guy?

(Alex): Oh, you mean Terraspin? Well, he's inside this!

I then showed Mimo the Omnitrix which immediately impressed her. She looked like she had never seen something quite so interesting before.

(Mimo): This is where Terraspin lives?

(Alex): Yeah. In fact, every last one of my aliens live inside the Omnitrix.

(Mimo): Are there any others?

(Alex): There are. In total, there are 1,000,912 DNA samples that are currently stored inside the Omnitrix. But as of right now, I currently have access to 9 new transformation the last time I checked.

(Mimo): Wow! That's awesome!

Just then, a man and woman came up to us just as we were still talking. I presumed that they were the owners of the Paniola Ranch.

(???): *chuckles* If you kids are quite finished talking...

(???): ...we can introduce ourselves.

I then looked and saw who I presumed to be Kiawe's parents.

Name: Rango.
Age: Unknown.
Gender: Male.
Species: Human.
Home Town:
• Paniola Ranch.
• Paniola Town.
Occupation:
• Farm President.

Overview:
Rango is a character appearing in the Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon, who is the father of Kiawe and Mimo.

Personality:
Rango manages the finances and technical operations of Paniola Ranch, leaving much of the farm work to his children and wife. He often introduces himself to strangers with his business card, though this gesture is usually overlooked.

Name: Sima.
Age: Unknown.
Gender: Female.
Species: Human.
Home Town:
• Paniola Ranch.
• Paniola Town.
Occupation:
• Main Farm Owner.

Overview:
Sima is a character appearing in the Sun & Moon series who is the mother of Kiawe and Mimo.

Personality:
Sima is generous and welcoming, often spoiling Kiawe's friends with plenty of Moomoo Milk ice-cream when they visit. Although Rango is the ranch president, Sima is truly in charge of the operation. She takes care of the household and the farm Pokémon. Sima is particularly attentive to Akala Island traditions and assures her family are grateful to Wela Volcano for providing everything for them.

(Alex): Um... nice to meet you?

(Sima): Well Alola, Alex. It's very nice to finally meet you in person! I'm Sima.

(Rango): And I'm Rango. It's a pleasure to meet you. Here's my business card.

Rango then handed me his business card which I gently took and started to read extremely carefully so I wouldn't miss any important details.

(Alex): Okay, let's see here. *muttering* Name, Rango... reminds me of that chameleon from the movie. *continues muttering* ...does finance and technical operations whilst Sima, Kiawe and Mimo do m-- Eh? Most of the farmwork?! Seriously?! You let your wife and kids do the hard stuff whilst you do the easy stuff? I'm kinda surprised that you guy's even make money around here. No offence Rango.

I then gave Rango back his business card and he carefully tucked it away in his shirt pocket.

(Rango): None taken Alex. But trust me, it takes a long time to learn how to do finances and technical operations. That's why I normally leave most of the farm work to my family.

(Alex): Oh, okay then. So... is there anything I can help you with per-chance?

(Sima): Well, our Mudbray need to have their mud supplies replenished, the Tauros need their food bins filled and they need to be relaxed so they can help with the chores tomorrow. And also, Herdiers fur needs brushing. If you do those tasks exceptionally well, I'll treat you to some of our delicious Moo-Moo diary products!

Upon hearing this, I instantly froze and just stood there daydreaming about the delicious diary products. And as far as I could remember, calcium is good for your bones as it helps them get stronger and EXTREMELY TUFF! And even though I have a soft side for diary products such as ice cream, cheese and milk, it doesn't even matter. EVERYONE HAS A DANG SENSITIVE SIDE!

But then, I felt something slap my face snapping me out of my daydream. Then I noticed that it was Coral who had snapped me back to reality just now.

(Alex): Huh?! Wha-wha? Was I daydreaming just now?

(Coral): Just a little bit Master. I'm sorry I had to slap you. It was the only way to snap you out of it.

(Alex): It doesn't matter Coral. But thanks for snapping me out of it all the same.

Coral just giggled and started nuzzling me on my cheek which I really enjoyed. But then I remembered that I needed to get my tasks done or else I won't be able to try some of those... totally delicious Moo-Moo diary products. Then I cycled through the Omnitrix and I transformed into Water Hazard; even though I was actually going for ThoughtLock so I could use Rain Dance which would summon a rain cloud big enough to the Mudbray enough mud to eat. I wasn't sure as to why Mudbray need to eat mud and dirt.

(Water Hazard): Water Hazard! Hmm... I was actually going for ThoughtLock but I guess I can use this guy. Anyway, come on Coral and Mimo.

(Coral & Mimo): Huh?

(Water Hazard): I may need your assistance with this first task.

(Rango): Now hold your horses there Water Hazard. You may need this.

He hands me a strange looking device.

(Water Hazard): What's this?

(Rango): It's a Pokédex. It'll give you the information you'll need to know about Pokémon. But I need to warn you, Mudbray are extremely stubborn when it comes to eating mud & dirt.

(Water Hazard): Don't worry Rango. I'll be careful. If any of those Mudbray even try and mess with me, I'll just spray some cold water at them to make them behave.

And then, me, Mimo and Coral went off to the Mudbray Pen. On the way there, I was just briefing over Water Hazards hydro-kinetic abilities & his species to Mimo as she didn't know about Water Hazard yet. Eventually, we arrived at the Mudbray Pen and I noticed that they were just sitting there and waiting for it to rain. I then held up the Pokédex that Rango gave me and it immediately added Mudbray's data.

(Pokédex): Mudbray, the Donkey Pokémon. A Ground type. Mudbray are stubborn and independent. Their daily routine includes eating dirt and frolicking in the mud they kick up.

(Water Hazard): Well that's good to know. I wonder why they're just sitting there.

(Mimo): Maybe there wasn't enough rain last night. I think that's why the Mudbray are feeling down.

(Water Hazard): Yeah, I guess so.

But then I had an idea! I slowly raised my hands up and sprayed a bunch of water into the which started to mix with the dry ground and caused it to turn into mud! Satisfied with my work, I stopped and then reverted back to normal again.

(Alex): Okay Mudbray, the muds ready. Get it whilst it's still tasty.

Eventually, the Mudbray immediately started eating away at the mud and dirt as I backed up so I wouldn't get dirty. But then I remembered that I still had two more tasks left to do.

After finally managing to get done with my first two tasks, I was just in the middle of my third and final task; which was brushing Herdier's fur. I was kinda enjoying it. And I could already tell that Herdier was enjoying it as well. Then I remembered that I didn't check Herdier's Pokédex entry. I then used my telekinetic abilities to bring my Pokédex over to Herdier and his data was added to the database.

(Pokédex): Herdier, the Loyal Dog Pokémon, and the evolved form of Lillipup. Herdier's hard black fur softens its opponent's attacks like armor. Always obedient and faithful to their Trainers, Herdier have helped them raise other Pokémon since long ago.

(Alex): Now that's awesome!

(Herdier): Of course. It's always been tradition for Herdier's such as myself to always obey our Trainers and help them raise other Pokémon. However, some Trainers prefer to catch us and keep us as pets. But they do train us, which is a good thing on their part.

(Alex): Well that's good. At least I know for a fact that you're in good hands.

(Herdier): And it's a good thing we learnt how to obey our Trainers by Stoutland. Many Stoutland have even taught us how to rescue people who need help.

(Alex): Stoutland, eh? Hold on, lemme search that up in my Pokédex.

After pushing a few buttons on my Pokédex, Stoutland's data came up and was then added to the database.

(Pokédex): Stoutland, the Big-Hearted Pokémon and the evolved form of Herdier. Stoutland is very wise and is skilled in rescuing people stranded in the mountains or at sea.

(Alex): Okay; now I see what you meant. And... I am just about finished brushing your fur. How's that feeling for you?

(Herdier): Feels great. Thanks Alex.

(Alex): No Problem.

A little later, after somehow earning my payment of... those tasty treats, me and my team said our thank yous and goodbyes to Kiawe and his family and wished them well. Then I transformed into ThoughtLock...

...and teleported myself and my team back to Lana's house on Mele Mele Island to enjoy the rest of our weekend.

(As the journey continues...)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 213 19
Song YuJin is 15 years old. ever since she was 10 years old shes been moved through foster and care homes. Today is the day she is gonna get adopted...
2.2K 96 4
(Formerly: A New Destiny Unfurled) "Animus in consulendo liber" a mind unfettered in deliberation... This is the motto of Earth's most prominent mili...
210K 10.6K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
106K 1.4K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...