love (Discontinued)

By Samskruthikrishna

what will happen when your wife was getting tortured in your house and without your knowledge...... how will... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER-1
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
CHAPTER-10
CHAPTER-11
HAVELI PICS
HAVELI PICS - 2
HAVELI MANAN ROOM PICS
CHAPTER-12
NOTE

CHARACTER SKETCH

4.1K 240 36
By Samskruthikrishna

MANIK MALHOTRA

Working in malhotra industries as a co ceo. Ceo of infinity industries. known as MM in business world no one knows about this only nandini knows this. Loves nandini most she is his life. A professional racer known as KING.

NANDINI MANIK MALHOTRA

Ceo of dream industries and aura fashion house. Known as NM. No one knows she is NM only manik knows about this. Loves manik the most he is her world. She is the lost princess of murthy's. a professional racer known as QUEEN.

ARJUN MURTHY AND NEHA ARJUN MURTHY

Ceo of murthy industries. loves his long lost sister pari. He feels nandini is his sister. Hates soha and his parents. Loves manik and supports him in anything.

Neha treats manik as her brother and loves nandini more. Hates soha, alya and dhruv most. Has a cosmetic brand named QUEENA.

RAMAN MURTHY AND ISHITA RAMAN MURTHY

Director of murthy industries. parents of arjun, and nandini. Regrets what they have done with nandini. Adopted soha to replace nandini.

Loves soha and blindly trust her. Best friend of raj and Neyonica. Want manik as their son-in-law. Torture's nandini in manik's absence.

RAJ MALHOTRA AND NEYONICA RAJ MALHOTRA

Ceo of malhotra industries. loves manik but hates nandini. Accepts nandini as manik loves her. Torture's nandini in manik's absence. Loves soha and wants her as daughter-in-law. Best friend of raman and ishita.

ALYA SAXENA

Friend of soha and lover of dhruv hates nandini as she thinks because of her manik isn't listening to them and torture's nandini in manik's absence. Money minded girl and cunning. Has a fashion house named A&S.

DHRUV VEDANT

Friend of manik. Money minded and manipulative. Is with manik because of his money and hates nandini and torture's nandini in manik's absence.

SOHA MURTHY

Adopted daughter of murthy's. very cunning and money minded. Wanted manik because of his looks and fame. Hates nandini and torture's nandini in manik's absence. Has a fashion house named A&S with alya.

CABIR DHAWAN

Ceo of dhawan chain of hotels and restaurants. Best friend of manik and rakhi brother of nandini. Loves navya. Is possessive for nandini. Hates soha, dhruv and alya. Knows their reality. Lives in New York. Knows manik and nandini truth being MM and NM.

NAVYA CABIR DHAWAN

Wife of cabir. Best friend of nandini. Treats manik as her brother. Hates soha, alya and dhruv. Knows their reality. Knows manik and nandini truth being MM and NM. Co ceo of aura fashion house. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 8.3K 18
I am the only girl he can touch I am the only girl he can kiss I am the only girl he made love But I am not the girl he loves He loves her... his w...
12.4K 832 6
I am Craving for the cheesiest Pizza ever! But the problem is its almost half past 2 in the morning and Pizza is not too good for my health, but I wa...
1.1M 109K 65
****Can be read as a general fiction. If you want an arrange marriage tale with humor, emotions and love, hop in right away**** Love is supposed to b...
77.9K 4.5K 17
Hello guys am starting my new story of Manan. Let's meet our Mr Manik Malhotra CEO of Malhotra industries, rude to outside world but sweet to his fa...