𝖌𝖆𝖟𝖊, 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖆𝖑𝖆𝖝𝖞

By usagitokitsu

--a tokyo revengers mikey oneshots. fixing some chapters.. ©|Wakui Ken. More

𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴
𝚆𝙴𝙳𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶
𝙳𝙾𝚁𝙰𝚈𝙰𝙺𝙸
𝙰𝙵𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙲𝙷𝙾𝙾𝙻
𝙲𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚈 𝙱𝙾𝚈𝙵𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙽𝙳
𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃
𝚃𝚁𝚄𝚃𝙷 𝙾𝚁 𝙳𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝙶𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝚆𝚁𝙾𝙽𝙶
𝙼𝙸𝙺𝙴𝚈'𝚂 𝙵𝙴𝙴𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚂
𝙸𝙽 𝙰𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁 𝙻𝙸𝙵𝙴
𝙰 𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙵𝙰𝙼𝙸𝙻𝚈 𝚂𝙰𝙽𝙾(2)
𝙱𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙽
𝙳𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙼
𝙱𝙰𝙹𝙸'𝚂 𝙷𝙰𝙸𝚁𝙲𝚄𝚃
𝚂𝙴𝙴𝚂𝙰𝚆
𝙵𝙰𝚅𝙾𝚁𝙸𝚃𝙴 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙿𝚂
𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚂𝙴𝙳 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴
𝙲𝚄𝚁𝙸𝙾𝚂𝙸𝚃𝚈 𝙷𝙸𝚃𝚂
𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃
𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃 (2)
New Book
𝙼𝚈 𝙼𝙾𝙾𝙽
𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝙾𝙵 𝙼𝙴
𝙷𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚃𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙼(2)
𝙿𝙾𝙲𝙺𝚈 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙴𝙽𝙶𝙴
new book promotion
𝙼𝙸𝚇𝙴𝙳 𝚂𝙸𝙶𝙽𝙰𝙻𝚂
𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋
𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋18+
𝙳𝚄𝙼𝙱 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴
𝚂𝙰𝚄𝙳𝙰𝙳𝙴
author notes

𝙷𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚃𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙼 (1)

932 27 7
By usagitokitsu

Mikey who once also thought that falling in love is the lamest thing that every livings can do. Perhaps he was just an innocent kid at the time, and only thinks about anything he's interested about- but never been in love.

But remember when that day comes, Mikey found himself slowly falling for a girl who he rarely even talked to, who barely even walk outside and roam around the neighborhood.

He was lucky that baji agreed to help him get to know her and even asked for the girl's number!

That was the thing baji didn't thought about; thought about that Mikey was really eager to get closer to her; as y/n the girl stood still in front of the blonde guy, mouth shut, as pink tints were slightly visible on her cheeks- by embarrassment at that.

The girl never thought that somebody would notice her existence in this beautiful neighborhood, not until this blonde with full of confidence came in front of her door.

"M-my n-number?" She asked. In her hands, a pack of dorayaki was placed as Mikey's gift of welcoming a neighbor when his house is literally many blocks away.

To talk that it should be baji who's supposed to give her a present.

But he was a naughty-headed to ever obey his captain.

Arms began crossing over his chest, as he kept his eyes closed- with such full of confidence that he earned from himself this earlier- slapping his face, making sure to not stutter in front of the girl he's interested in should be an enough reason why he's being like this.

He literally looked like a kid proud of what he's done.

The girl began sweating at this, seeing his head nods gave her chills. How can she do that when she literally have no phone. So much embarrassment she felt at that moment that her legs decided to move backwards and close the door in his face.

"Was what I said wrong?" He asked himself and scratches the back of his head. "Baji?" And called his friend who've been waiting or more like hiding.

Meanwhile in the other hand, y/n let her back lean and slid down the door; and starts questioning herself to why she's feeling tense- feeling a heat on her face freaked her out the most.

Red beans.

"How'd they know red beans dorayaki is my favorite?" But that doesn't matter as long as she have it herself. She unwrapped it and began munching on the food with a slight smile on her face.

Manjiro would be happy to see this.

"What the fu-" Her words got cut off when a finger came to flick her forehead, the man knew she was gonna do it again. She held up a hand to rub her forehead in hopes to feel the pain away, as she eyed the one who did it.

"Good girls should not swear." It was Mikey, a loving boyfriend yet over protective boyfriend. Who sometimes can be a kid or a big brother for this girl.

To talk that they're in a hospital rooftop right now- the girl was told to stay after being stabbed with a knife, saving the shit out of baji who was about to get killed. Without her baji's mom would have been left alone.

And as a thank you, his mom had to visit her everyday; bringing home cooked foods that she'll definitely want. She's doing it on purpose without being forced. And although she was told to not mind y/n herself- a mom will always be a mom.

Moreover, Mikey's always been there to keep her accompany in her days except for nights, visitors can't stay inside the hospital that long.

"I'm a bad girl, you see this, huh?" At her abdomen, she showed it as Mikey sighed for the hundred times now.

"I told you stop showing that to me, I feel useless that i wasn't able protect you because I was far from the scene. How did you get yourself in the fight, anyway."

"I told you it was ran who called me on the phone and I was worried that their president will end up like those other guys!"

He knew he could never win in this argument- at times like this.

"Or do you even know the brothers? I bet you don't. It's okay, they don't know you either- they asked me, who are you?"

How can they not know about the invincible Mikey who kicks temples with this height.

"They're lying, there's no way they don't know the invincible Mikey whose girl is a goddess." He turned his head in front, admiring the beauty of this city from above as the wind comes against them.

"Oh yeah! Right!" Mikey took a notice of the sudden change of mood indicating she was trying to change the topic.

"You don't really like being called a goddess, huh. Guess I'll find anot-"

"Huh??"

A healthy relationship they had, right?
How did it come to this.

"In position." A mic that was clipped in a uniform to keep it attached with him. As a man holding a sniper been keeping in sight of the two talking, a loud slapped landed on Mikey's cheek which probably quiet satisfies the mastermind behind this.

'If I do this, you're gonna let him live, old man.'

A tear rolled down to her cheek- followed by it was another until they came out soaking her red cheeks. She's crying because she couldn't do anything about their situation, she knew from the start that her father will not bother to pull back from the idea he got- just to get his daughter away from that delinquent whose grandfather was his rival in taking the top delinquent.

"Good, she's going back into the building."

The girl turned around only leaving the Mikey with a black face. And his eyes quickly looked up to the building watching a sniper take away from his previous position who he was not quite cozy to be in.

He expected her to run back and hug him, but she didn't; he couldn't do anything also but to just let himself fall into sitting on the ground, looking down his head as he repeatingly talk in his mind that,

"It isn't her decision. It isn't her decision. Someone must be behind all these. Y/N never liked hurting anyone, especially me.." that's what he believes in..

And keep holding onto, not until receiving a news from baji that his girl is flying away from Japan. His trust they both gained suddenly and quickly vanished.

Weeks came into months until months turns into years,

Mikey never expected anything about her after that. But even himself didn't know the reason he's still going at the hospital just to laze around the rooftop, until the morning where he'd always talk to the moon- as if it can talk back to him and comfort him.

It's just beautiful that it reminds him of someone, someone who he had once believed in to.

"I see.. it's because I'm still hoping you'd come back to me." But why in a rooftop, is he wishing for another accident. "There's no way we'd meet in this rooftop, anyway."

Seconds, minutes, to hours-
When the doorknob sent a signal that it's going to open, but only to reveal a certain girl.

Silence is what only welcomes her, and the joy of seeing the love of his life was gone a long time ago- she's now just a stranger who happen to cross by his moment. The girl walked beside the door and sat on top of the concrete to admire the view that she really misses.

Mikey did not care and kept his head ahead of after giving her a little attention- being curious to who was it.

He suffers like 6 years for just a girl who has probably already forgot about him. And now she's here as if nothing just happened, just how much confidence she have right now; thinking that her presence should do enough as an apology, when the man was homeseek being away from his comfort zone.

All he wanted was to have someone by his side.

However, lucky enough he was first to ask about her.

"How are you." He doesn't sound like he's asking by the tone, and she could tell that he's still mad.

For a split seconds, he patiently waited for a reply to his simple question that was yet to be answered.

"I-im fine, how about yo-"

"You're fine. So, you were fine leaving while I suffer." He clenched a jaw rolling his eyes at the view. "Well played, y/n." He actually don't know if she came here to start an argument or apologize for what happened to that past which he cannot forget until now.

"I-it was my father! Look! Mikey, I was being threatened that if I don't go with him, he'd kill you, i wouldn't cry if I didn't loved you."

Rain which resembles the past, two young couple were dancing. Hands on each other as the rhythm of their bodies moves perfectly as one.

"Under the rain; let's dance!"

Smell of yesterday, where he began wishing yesterday was now- the man stood up from sitting and stole a hand of hers, he's slowly learning to smile again. The soft hands that he misses; are what he is pulling right now in the middle.

We could tell they're both confused but to do what they were used to, the pain is slowly vanishing being slowly replace by happiness.

This is mikey's time to cry, the last time he cried was painful.

They're at it again swaying with rhythm of their bodies, to talk that they both still memorizes the steps made them smile until her head came to look up to him.

Mikey almost forgot the feeling of being in love, guess she arrived quite the right time.

"You're still the beautiful y/n I knew." He told her, bringing red tints on her cheeks and watching her struggle with her words.

"And you're still the handsome Mikey I knew." She turned her face looking the other way to avoid his gazes, but she just couldn't.

Mikey laugh at this.

"How about.." he paused to get her attention back.

"Love me now, and I'll court you forever."

"What could I say, you don't sound like you're asking." The unease disappeared, as she gripped tight on his shoulder as an answer.

Unedited.

-----

Request from: Gayforkirari

Title requested: HeartWorm

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 312 11
╰┈➤ 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝘆𝗼 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘅 𝗙𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚃 | Requests are accepted 𝘾𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉: This fanfiction contains not o...
59.9K 1.2K 9
Just a "lovely" bunch of little oneshots/lemons with your favorite Tokyo Revengers Boys. A majority of these are Various x Fem!Reader, but there will...
24.2K 743 28
❝𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝗿.❞ ______________________ ⋆'°⋆♪⇥✎⤵ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 - Mikey g...
1.4K 76 25
One shots and Drabbles from Tokyo Revengers that are available on my tumblr. THESE ARE REQUESTED ONE SHOTS/DRABBLES FROM MY FOLLOWERS <3 I POSTED...