𝙵𝙰𝚅𝙾𝚁𝙸𝚃𝙴 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙿𝚂

"he.ate.my.chips." y/n clenched her fist after seeing her favorite chip's wrapper in the trashcan.

Well, she was just cleaning the house not until her next task is to check the trash and place them outside.

But after seeing her beloved chip wrapper, she lost her energy- I mean, who wouldn't get mad and out of your mood seeing your last favorite chips got eaten by someone and what's the worse is you know that someone.

"y/n!~" Mikey called while walking out of their bedroom, bringing his favorite blanket with him.

Meanwhile his girlfriend there in the living room just sitting on the couch doing nothing but watch the television peacefully, he knows what he did- about her favorite chips and thought she hasn't noticed it yet, not until he saw the trashcan empty with a new plastic in it. No.

"Hey.." he walked towards the couch to where his girl was sitting on.

He's trying to apologize on what he had done with his actions clinging on her and poking her cheeks to make her smile so that they're okay again, but her expression remains the same means it didn't worked.

Fck. He sure did something more wrong than this but eating her chips? I don't think she can still forgive him. Farewell Mikey.

The room fills no sound from the couple but there's a television being the source of music to her ears, she's unbothered. Boy couldn't handle being ignored by her.

"Are you mad?" Mikey asked as he tries to catch her attention off the TV by leaning his face in front of her, but girl wouldn't dare to.

A small sigh left past his lips not allowing the lady to notice it or she might think he's done with her, overthinking ass?

"Look y/n, I'm sorry." His first attempt got no response from the girl, but he won't give up, you know?

"I'm really really sorry." Second attempt, makes the girl's eyes land on him as she raised her eyebrows, she wore an expensive expression saying 'go on, apologize.' he gulped.

"What if we go outside and buy your favorite snacks?... Just like we do, sounds good?" With an awkward smile on his face saying these words, the girl beamed in excitement letting her arms wrapped around his neck, hugging him. "My treat." She smirked.

"Hope you won't regret your offer, sir."