Dejected | R. Suna

By M3IKO0O

โ—ค ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ท๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ | pวjวkส‡วp | ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š ๐š˜๐š› ๐š๐šŽ๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š, ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐š™๐š’๐š›๐š’... More

โ•ฐโ–บprologue
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044

036

25.4K 1.2K 1.6K
By M3IKO0O

"You did what?!"

Atsumu's voice nearly cracks from the exertion used to shout at the fox-eyed man before him. All Heads turn to stare quizzicaly at the pair, while Suna shushes at him to keep it down while they're out in public at the gym.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Miya hisses, his voice now lowered to barely that above a whisper.

"It's complicated, okay? I did what I needed to do." Rin groans, sinking himself into a deep squat as he works his rippling thigh muscles. He made sure to push himself a little harder than normal today; maybe for his own sense of self-justified punishment for his previous behavior.

It had been two days too long without you now— this was proving to be much harder than he had anticipated. Not that he thought it would've been easy, but maybe he was hoping that you would've at least attempted to call him. He was foolish to think of such a thing, no doubt his bruised ego taking the front of his dejected decision to let you go.

Atsumu was quick to let go of the heavy-weighted barbell in his hands, fearful that he may drop it in shock from what just came out of his friend's mouth.

"Why would ya go an do some dumb shit like that for?" He spits again, unrelenting in the way he berates Suna's poor lack of feasible excuses as to why he so abruptly ended something that was headed in the right direction.

You were the complete package for a guy like Suna... Atsumu couldn't fathom why on earth he would let someone like you out of his grasp, especially with how much happier they all seemed after you came around. You were the missing piece to the Suna family's messy puzzle— so much more than just the nanny you were originally sought out to be.

"I should beat your ass." Atsumu's words hold such intensive connotation that even Rin has to decipher whether or not he's actually being serious with his inadmissible anger.

"Are you gonna do me the favor or not?" Rin spits back, his own tone of voice speaks for his emotional state as Atsumu looks deeply into his eyes; he recognizes the desolation his gaze holds, and truthfully he hadn't seen it in a while, though the light from Suna's eyes has dimmed into that same darkened flicker that he held after his marriage crumbled.

"... fine." Atsumu sighs, realizing he's fighting a useless battle. Once Rin's made his mind up about something, there's not anything or anyone that can change it. Though, maybe he could try a different approach...

"...but you owe me."

By the grace of some unknown miracle, you were able to pull yourself out of bed and make yourself some breakfast. A few bites of toast was good enough, you thought, as you took a sip of tea and made your way over to the couch. The silence was deafening— the lack of bickering from the twin's morning routine seemed to provide an unsettling feeling as you suck yourself further into the couch, wrapping yourself up tightly in a blanket to mimick the feeling of Rin's arms holding you tight.

You felt pathetic in the way that you missed his touch, figuring you should be upset with him for the way he treated you— reasons unbeknownst. Still, something didn't feel right about the soulless words that left his lips; they held no weight, just empty threats from the throat of a man who was too scared to swallow the truth.

Just as your eyes began to feel heavy once more, you hear a sharp knock at the door. Your heart can't help but skip a beat at the thought that it may be Rin coming to apologize and beg for you to come back— you practically float over to the door frame, frantically pulling at the handle as you swing it open.

"Oh— Atsumu..." you didn't mean to sound so disheartened upon seeing the faux blonde's cheesy grin at your doorstep, but you knew it was too good to be true. After all, Rin did say he would send Miya over to bring your things, which was apparent in the way that Atsumu held two full suitcases in either of his arms.

"Sorry to disappoint, darlin'." He chuckles at the way your expression falters. "It's just me."

"No— I mean, it's not that I'm not happy to see you..." You express, quickly ushering him inside so that he can set down your luggage. Truthfully, you were grateful for Atsumu's company in this instance; he always knew just what to say to make you smile.

"It's okay, I know what you meant." He responds, setting your things down with a smile before pulling you into a strong hug. You melt into his arms effortlessly, the warmth of his body pressed against yours providing a soothing comfort that you most definitely needed in this moment. 

"I'm sorry about Rin."  He breathes against the shell of your ear— the tepid skin of his cheek lay flush against your own. You pull away, averting your eyes as you remind yourself of the nature of this visit.

"It's fine." You lie, leading Atsumu's over to the couch so you two can get more comfortable. You know there's some sort of speech coming, although you'd rather not talk about it right now.

"It's not fine, he's being a pussy." He reiterates, slumping into the couch as he pouts his pretty lips. "You know he didn't mean the shit he said, right? He's just scared. Not that it's an excuse for him treatin' you like that. I'm gonna beat his ass later for fucking this up."

You chuckle at his sentiment before taking another sip of your tea.

"There's no need for that." You smile, placing your hand over top of his as a means of wordless thanks. "I appreciate you coming here to bring me my things."

"No problem, wanted to check up on ya anyways. The kids wanted me to tell you that they miss ya already." His tone lowers into a sorrowful one, remembering the looks on their sad little faces once they realized you really weren't coming back.

"I miss them too."

Your voice cracks as you try to choke back tears that threaten to fall. You could've sworn you ran yourself dry after sobbing into your pillow all morning; alas, your eyes well up once more at the thought of the twins thinking you had abandoned them just like their mother.

"Are they upset with me? Reiki... when I left he was screaming at me through the window—"

"They seem more upset with Rin than you, to be honest. Reiki wasn't even speakin' to him when I was over there."

It made you feel sad to hear that— it can't be easy for Suna to deal with this on top of everything else, even if he was the one who initiated the whole ordeal.

"How is he going to manage the kids? I mean— who will care for them while he's working?"

He pauses for a moment to think, before running a hand through his messy blond locks. "I dont think he really thought that part through." He chuckles, realizing how much of an idiot his friend really was.

"Well... if he still needs someone to watch the kids for him... I could— if he has no other options." Your offer comes across as meek, but you meant it with your whole heart. Truthfully, you'd give anything to see the twins again, even if you're just acting as an emergency babysitter.

Atsumu can't help but smile at your hopeful expression. He can tell how much you really love them; the kids definitely deserve someone like you in their life, and he was gonna make damn sure Rin realized that.

"I'll be sure to let him know."

You force a smile, careful to not let a single tear fall— though he's quick to catch the one that escapes to the apple of your puffy cheek. Rolling the pad of his thumb against your skin, he wipes it away, cradling your solemn face in the palms of his hands.

"I'm sorry— this is the second time I've cried in front of you, you must think I'm a big baby."

"Maybe," he chuckles, stroking his thumb along the apex in consolation, "but you're a pretty baby."

You roll your eyes playfully before settling them upon Atsumu's handsome face. He's pretty too, you think to yourself... pools of chocolate brown stare back at you with intensity, pert lips curved into a lazy smirk. It's hard not to melt into his touch, especially with the way they feel so similar to Rin's— rough and calloused from years of athletic wear and tear; warm and heavy, allowing you to feel safe and steadfast.

You body moves on it's own accord, and before you know it, your lips are pressed against his in attempt to feel anything but what you've been feeling these past few days. Atsumu cares for you, maybe not in the ways that matter, but it's good enough right now for the woman who feels so unlovable.

That's why you're so fervent in the way your hips swiftly straddle his own, carding your hands through silky blond locks as you deepen the kiss further— his muscles tensing underneath your fingertips as you slide them under the hem of his shirt. It all feels so familiar, the way they dust across his ridged abs, your hips moving in tandem as you feel him start to harden beneath you.

He should probably stop this, knowing well enough that you're in a vulnerable state of mind right now— and he will; he won't let it go too far.

But,

Maybe he'll enjoy it just a moment longer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 5.8K 102
โ๐‹๐„๐“ ๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐€๐’๐“๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐€๐†๐€๐ˆ๐.โž โ•ณโ•ณโ•ณโ•ณ สฌสฌ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ... แœฐ ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ท๐‘ท๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘น แœฐ โ†ณ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—’/๐—‡ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—Œ๐—...
103K 3.8K 26
โช ๐’๐”๐๐€ ๐‘๐ˆ๐๐“๐€๐‘๐Ž๐” โซ ๐ŸŽง ๐–ฅ๐–ซ๐–ด๐–ฅ๐–ฅ, ๐–ฒ๐–ซ๐–ฎ๐–ถ-๐–ก๐–ด๐–ฑ๐–ญ , ๐–ค๐–ณ๐–ข. ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ แฐ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–บ ๐–บ๏ฟฝ...
346K 9.2K 17
๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, ๐ฒ/๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐š ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š ๐๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ. ๐–๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐†๐’: smut, mature scenes, fem read...
237K 8.1K 27
"๐’๐„๐๐’๐„๐ˆ, ๐˜/๐ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐€๐“๐’๐”๐Œ๐” ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐…๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐€๐†๐€๐ˆ๐" ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘ฆ/๐‘› ๐‘™/๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘š๐‘ข ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ฆ๏ฟฝ...