Jasly Diariesโค

By Anu_sharma21

๐“™๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“™๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ต๐”‚ More

๐•Š๐•™๐• ๐•ฅ-๐Ÿ™| ๐”น๐•’๐•’๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ค๐•™๐ŸŒง
๐•Š๐•™๐• ๐•ฅ-3|๐•€ ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ๐Ÿ’—
๐•Š๐•™๐• ๐•ฅ-๐Ÿœ|๐”ป๐• ๐•๐•๐•ฆ๐Ÿงธ
Shot-5|Only her๐Ÿค
๐’๐ก๐จ๐ญ-๐Ÿ”|๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ญโ“

๐•Š๐•™๐• ๐•ฅ-๐Ÿš|๐•Š๐•”๐•™๐• ๐• ๐• ๐•”๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•™๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ’•

1.5K 195 196
By Anu_sharma21

Thanks for the love and response, you gave to this book.

This update I dedicate to nityajoshi_05  for making me feel special through her message. Thanks sweetie for boosting my mood.❤

So ya I am going to tell you about one of my crush through it. 

I have done lots of stupidity to see him. First time I saw him when we are in 8th. I was in Section A while he was in Section B. I love doing sketching that time and he also loves that. My all friends joined Dance class instead of Art class, but I was zidhi so I dragged my bestfriend to Art class just to stare him from corner of my eyes.

Hehe, I know road side romeo bhi isse acche bahane nikal le apne crush ko dekhne ke liye but I was a shy-nerd. Kya krti. In 11th we are in same class. He used to sit behind me. During school, my BP is always high.

But the irony is we never talked that much. We used to smile to each other but not that much. 

Still we are in contacts through whatsapp groups and Instagram, but I never admit my feelings.

The only thing I know is that I will never forget him. Whenever someone mentioned about their crush, I will remember him.

Tease krne ka nhi h because sbko school life me kisi na kisi pe crush huaa h...even teacher's pe bhi. 

So let's see Aly ne kya kya kiya.

***

~𝑆𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑑𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑟𝑢𝑠ℎ 𝑡𝑜ℎ 𝑠𝑏𝑘𝑜 ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑎 ℎ 𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑟 𝑢𝑠𝑠 𝑐𝑟𝑢𝑠ℎ 𝑘𝑜 𝑎𝑝𝑛𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑛𝑎𝑛𝑒 𝑣𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑏ℎ𝑜𝑡 𝑘𝑎𝑚, 𝑙𝑒𝑘𝑖𝑛 𝑗𝑜 𝑏ℎ𝑖 ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑒 ℎ 𝑣𝑜 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑎𝑡 𝑠𝑒 𝑚𝑜ℎ𝑜𝑏𝑏𝑎𝑡 𝑘𝑟𝑛𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑒 ℎ.~

~Anushka

Aly's Pov

Finally I joined Knowledge Point, coaching center to teach Mathematics, only to see her. Yes I like her.

She is from my school but barriers between us is different sections.

Her name is Jasmin Bhasin from section A. Ya listening Section A you confirmed that she is a nerd. Off course she is.

And here I am backbencher of Section D.

But I can say, for the day when I saw her in examination hall, wo meri...me uska ho gya hu.

Sapno me toh wo meri ho gyi h buss reality ko smbhalna h.

Because of her, my parents stop scolding me as I start going school regularly just to see her.

I know my image is not that much good in front of her.

Exam ke time answer puchne pe hi mna kr diya usne toh saying "Khud ka kro na".

My first heartbreak!

But koi na, I am going to impress her through my math's skills.

Yes I am topper of Mathematics and she don't like Maths according to my sources.

Dragging my friend inside the class I looked for her. But she is not there. Meanwhile teacher came and we have to sit on the last bench.

He starts teaching us Trigonometry...so easy.

He was teaching those sin cosine formulas when I hear her voice "May I come in sir."

My heart start beating fast when sir ordered her to sit beside me.

She came and I shifted a little away from her place to give her space.

She sits beside me and pass a small smile to me which I reciprocate with a toothy smile.

My best day of life. She smiled at me.

Kab wo 1 ghante ki class khtm ho gyi pta na chla. I was busy staring her from my corner of eyes.

She is really working hard to improve her Maths.

As class ended, everyone start leaving for home including her.

I was little sad but immediately a smile appeared on my face that tomorrow also I will get 1 hour to spend with her.

Packing my bag, I also moved out dragging my friend. That day I give treat of Samosa to my friend because "Log khte h Kutte ko khana khilane se kismet acchi hoti h".

Next day, I met her in school during Recess but surprisingly she didn't ignored me. She smiled.

Seriously? Ek din me asar.

I turn around to see her going away and ruffled my hairs. Maybe we have future together.

After that I saw her in coaching class only. She was again late, and sitting beside me.

As she was late, she asked me for the notes which sir narrating us to write, but me and writing notes?

My whole copy is empty except last page where only one word is written more than thousand times, i.e., Jasmin♡Aly.

She signed and asked other students for it. I felt bad.

One thing is clear that I have to write notes for tomorrow, not for me, but for her sure.

Next Day,

She was again late. Before she ask for notes to any other student, I passed my notebook towards her.

Every single line is written perfectly just for her. Wrna itni sundar copy me mere liye nhi rkhu.

She looked towards me. First time I noticed she has dark chocolaty eyes. Dimples appeared on her cheeks when she smiled thanking me.

I also smiled.

She is so beautiful just like a doll.

Again when class ended, I didn't realized.

When we all start packing our bags, suddenly I heard her voice calling my name.

"Aly" she called me. For the first time, I was blushing. She know my name.

Immediately turning to her, I said "Ha Jasmin".

Yes I was behaving like an idiot but I don't care.

"Aaa...I was saying..." she bites her lower lip thinking what to say further but my eyes were stuck on her lips. She is so sexy at this moment.

"I was saying ki thanks for the notes" She said making my jaw dropped.

Abe treat ke liye hi bol deti atleast baat toh kr pate na.

"It's okay" I tried to sound normal.

"Okay I have to go for another class...so bye" She waved at me.

Ek aur class? Ye konsi class h?

"A..Jas..." She turned hearing my voice and raised her brows.

Shit! I tried to control myself but I can't.

"Wo...another class? Mtlb?" I asked controlling myself to show my excitement level.

"Ohh wo actually my parents wants me to score 95% percent atleast so I have joined Science classes also even I go to English classes also before this class" She said making my jaw drops.

Itni pdhai? Abe NASA me job krni h kya isse?

"Ohh okay bye" I was shocked but wished her.

"Bye" she waved towards me and literally ran away from there as she was late.

Kya krna h Aly ab. Kuch toh soch.

Okay then. It's decided.

______________________

After few days

Like always we met during recess and smiled to each other.

After school I rushed to home. Changing my clothes I rushed to my new English classes.

Reaching their late, I smiled nervously while my eyes were stuck on her. She was writing something in her notebook.

"Hello Sir I am Aly Goni" Introducing myself I entered the class while she looked towards me hearing my voice.

My faith...Hayeee...Seat beside her was empty. Sir asked me to sit beside her.

She took her bag and placed it on floor while I settled besides her murmuring "Hello".

"Shh sir strict h" She also whispered keeping that grammar book infront of her.

"Ohh" I acted to zip my mouth while she giggled.

"Stop talking" Sir strictly said making us shut.

For a change, I start studying in her company. Maybe I can score good percentage in my boards.

As the class get over we moved out as now we have to go for Maths class also. I came to know that she used to walk till the institute.

Seriously? Itni durr tak? Ese toh ye bimar pdh jayegi.

"Jasmin chalo sath me chalte h" I said while wearing the helmet.

"Ahh Aly you go...Me pedal aa jaungi" Again no...

"Common yaar now we are friends na so dosto ko mna kon krta h?" I pouted a little.

"Dost?" She whispered biting her lower lip but I heard that.

It pains. Itna kr rha hu iske sath rhne ke liye but still isko mujhe dost bhi nhi bnana.

I was about to break when she said "Okay".

"Okay?" I repeated.

"Ha chalo" She said and came near me.

She was confused how to settle beside me. She tried to sit without holding my shoulder but I was quick enough to shake the bike a little and her hand landed on my shoulder making me freeze.

I stared her from the view mirror. She was murmuring something while eyes were closed.

"Chale?" I asked broking the awkwardness between us.

"Ha chalo" She said removing her hand. She placed her bag between us.

Koi na kuch dino baad tumhi ye bag hta hug krogi.

I smiled and start driving.

We reached the classes and as usual spend time learning Trigonometry.

Like this we are spending time. She start opening infront of me. I came to know about her likes and dislikes.

She looks like a silent soul but in actually she is a chatterbox who can talk non-stop.

Now in school also, if we see each other, rather than smiling or nodding, we used to talk. Even sometimes we had our lunch together.

My parents are the happiest soul on this Earth as their son, who never opened his book except Maths, start studying other subjects also.

It's all because of her.

Now I start buying Chocolates from my pocket money as she likes them. We share the bar of chocolate and eat it sharing some eye contacts.

With this when boards date sheet came, we didn't realized.

From tomorrow our exams are going to begin. As our center is same but because of roll number, there is no chance that we will share same class, we decided to meet after exams only.

Ya this condition is difficult for me but I have to do this for her. Because she has to score good percentages for her parents.

Her parents start pressurizing her to score good marks. She was hella nervous. She called me.

She was crying that broke my heart. She asked me to meet her in the garden which was near our Maths coaching. I agreed and immediately grabbing my bike keys, I moved out, telling my parents that I am going to buy some stationary stuff.

In 15 minutes, I reached there. As usual there was no one as it is an isolated place.

"Aly" She called me and I turned towards her. She was standing in a dark corner.

"Jasmin kya huaa?" I asked her. She sobbed and immediately hugged me.

For the first time we are so close. Maybe I will die getting a heart attack now.

"Jasmin...Kya huaa?" With shivering hands, I wrapped my hands around her.

I don't know but I felt Sukoon. This feeling...I can't even expressed this feeling in words.

"I hate them" She sobbed more snuggling more in me.

"Shhh kya huaa baba? Itna rona kyu?" Aly asked cupping her cheeks.

"Aaj bhi mujhe pr chilla diye...thodi der hi toh shin chan dekha but still wo chilane lge...khte h mujhe acchi percentage nhi aai toh sb relatives me unki image khrab ho jayegi" She said with difficulty.

"Aree itni si baat pe koi rota h kya? Me toh roz jutte khata tha Abbu ke pr aaj tak nhi roya" I said with a proud look making her stare me in shock.

I chuckled on her reaction and wiped those tears.

"Jasmin sab accha hoga...koi kre ya nhi kre...I believe you" Cupping her cheeks I said. Our eyes were locked. Maybe this time, my eyes tell her what I feel for her.

"Aly do you like me?" She asked me.

Not lying, I felt butterflies in my stomach. Esa lg rha h yhi kdha hoke nachu aur isko bhi nachau.

But abhi ha khu ya naa?

Should I tell her about my feelings after boards?

"Aa...Jasmin..." I rubbed my temples not knowing what to say but a blush appeared on my face.

Yes, Aly Goni is blushing.

Kyu? Ladke nhi sharma skte kya?

"Mujhe jwaab mil gya" She smiled looking towards me.

Mene zor se bola kya kuch? Nhi toh...Phir isse konsa jwaab mila.

"Aly thank you yha aane ke liye" She held my hand.

I don't know what to do. She is so close to me.

Without knowing I start leaning to match her height while she shivered. Her deep breaths start making me crazy.

Forwarding my lips, I kissed her right cheek making her shock.

Kissing her cheek, I moved away ruffling my hairs. I was smiling like an idiot.

She was too blushing.

We looked towards each other at the same time only to feel shy again.

I palmed my face as heat was rushing through my cheek.

"Aly me chalti hu" I heard her voice while I just hmmed.

I can't look towards her. Mere gaal...

Suddenly I felt someone's lips on my cheeks....Wait...She kissed me?

Immediately turning my face I saw her, standing on toes to reach my level, her lips on my cheek.

"Bye" she ran away before even I can react.

Placing my hand the place where she kissed, I tried to feel her lips.

Closing my eyes I jumped in happiness.

Finally she is mine. I shouted her name without caring about the world.

____________________________

Our boards get started and as we decided, we didn't met each other for a whole month.

Yes it was difficult after knowing about each other's feeling but it's important also. We can't distract from our studies.

For the first time, I also wanted to score good marks so that my parents can feel proud too.

____________________________

It's June and our results are released. After checking the site for nth time, finally it start responding.

Entering my roll number...I prayed and looked towards my parents. They nodded and I pressed the ENTER button.

Soon my result appeared on the laptop screen.
Counting my marks, I calculated my percentage.

I scored 91.5%...Ye sapna toh nhi na re?

Before I can react my parents hugged me.

I was happy but what about her?

Excusing myself, I took my laptop and entered her roll number which I remembered.

Soon the result appeared and I calculated her score.

She scored 98.8%.

Finally she achieved.

With a proud look I messaged her "91.5%...Only because of you😃"

She immediately replied "Mera result dekh toh liya hi hoga...because of you only I got this much💕"

I smiled.

Finally we can meet each other.

__________________________

Today I got married to one of the famous neurologist.

Ohh me bhi vella nhi hu okay. I am also Civil Engineer.

My wife...Mrs. Jasmin Aly Goni...my first crush...My first love is beside me...hugging me.

After being in relation of 9 years, we are married.

We are smiling remembering our old days, how we convinced our parents for this marriage.

Now in my arms, my whole happiness is there, hugging me.

"I love you" She murmured kissing over the fabric of mu kurta, just above my heart.

"I love you too" And I kissed her forehead.

She looked towards me. All I can see is love. Without wasting a second I picked her in that heavy lehanga and moved inside the bedroom without breaking the eye contact which we are sharing.

The night passed with all the love and passion igniting with us.

I knew the day we met
that we were meant to be.
I knew our fate was set that
you are the one for me.

***

The End

How you like the story.

Just comment your views about it.

Now a small request is there. Three stories in my mind is running so which one you want first tell me.

1. Love between normal people who regularly met on bus stand.

2. How feelings start growing between a job struggler and the cafeteria attendant.

3. When a couple is going to married (Only marriage part)

Whoever wants to tell, please tell because now I am done with silent reader's.

Thank you for reading my book.

Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 426 84
Jung Jaehyun oneshots enjoy loves smut ๐Ÿ’‹ fluff ๐Ÿ’• angst ๐Ÿ’ข ect ๐Ÿ’š Sad ๐Ÿ’ง but yes there will be WARNINGSโš ๏ธโš ๏ธโš ๏ธ
13.9K 1.2K 13
This is a story of friendship oneshots. There are some selected ships. You can make requests. I am planning to write on .......... JassiRo RohiRat Sh...
47.5K 828 8
These are some Larry Stylinson one shots I have written in my spare time. I suck at writing series so I hope I don't suck at these. Vote or leave a c...
6.9K 478 26
love story love with your friend ๐Ÿ’• thura Dard thura pyar thuri larrai thuri muhabbat yehi hei love jasly ki kahani https://youtu.be/ahu3Rif2hMA?si=3...