Jasly Diariesโค

By Anu_sharma21

๐“™๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“™๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ต๐”‚ More

๐•Š๐•™๐• ๐•ฅ-๐Ÿš|๐•Š๐•”๐•™๐• ๐• ๐• ๐•”๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•™๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ’•
๐•Š๐•™๐• ๐•ฅ-3|๐•€ ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ๐Ÿ’—
๐•Š๐•™๐• ๐•ฅ-๐Ÿœ|๐”ป๐• ๐•๐•๐•ฆ๐Ÿงธ
Shot-5|Only her๐Ÿค
๐’๐ก๐จ๐ญ-๐Ÿ”|๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ญโ“

๐•Š๐•™๐• ๐•ฅ-๐Ÿ™| ๐”น๐•’๐•’๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ค๐•™๐ŸŒง

2.1K 209 114
By Anu_sharma21

First short story...hope you like it.❤

Inline Comments are welcomed.

***

𝓝𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓻𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓼:
𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓲𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓬🥀

"Sorry Jasmin but I have to attend this meeting...we can't go on drive...Sorry" Aly apologized.

He knew Jasmin was so excited that finally after so long she will get time to spend with her hubby but now she can't.

"Jasmin? Are you there?" Aly asked worriedly.

"It's okay Aly. I understand. Your work is more important. Koi na"  She taunts him while Aly closed his eyes in frustration.

"Jasmin don't taunt me" Aly stern voice made Jasmin upset.

"You know what Aly? Enjoy your fame and business just forgot about me." Saying this she cuts the call before Aly could speak more.

Aly signed and again tried to call Jasmin but she didn't answered it.

Yes, he know, he is wrong here. Without her consent he brought her Mumbai so that he can concentrate on the project without worrying about her well being. 

This place is new for her but still not for a single time he took her for tour of Mumbai, neither they spent time on beach playing with the water nor they till tasted the famous street food of Mumbai.

It's being a long time, they have touched each other. Yes, both are sexually frustrated. The only difference is, he always shout on her showing his frustration while her silence speaks a lot but he never understood.

He again tried to call her but again no one picked it. This time he was worried.

"Mr. Aly, clients are here. We are ready for meeting. Shall we start?" Rakesh, his PA asked him only to get his glare.

"Cancel the meeting" Aly maintaining his bossy tone ordered him.

"But Sir this deal is very important for our company" He said while stammering a lot.

"I said cancel the meeting. Got it?" Aly asked moving close to him dangerously, Rakesh nodded and ran from there.

Aly picked his coat from the couch present there and again tried to call her but again, she didn't pick the call. Grabbing his keys he moved out.

_______________________________

Aly reached their house in 35 minute, all thanks to Mumbai ki baarish. Parking the car in garage he moved inside. He press the doorbell but no one opened the gate. Signing he took spare keys and opened the main door. Entering inside, he locked the door properly. 

His eyes were searching for his wife. 

"Jasmin?" He called her name but his voice echoed their but she didn't responded. 

With a fear, he ran upstairs in their room only to find it empty. No one was there.

"Jasmin...Jasmin" He continuously calling her name while checking each room, kitchen, washroom or living area.

"Kha gyi?" He thought. 

"Aly you know na, I love rain" Jasmin squealed in happiness as it start raining outside.

"Accha but I hate rain" Aly said while wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Kyu?" Jasmin kept her head on his bare chest.

"Buss I hate it" Aly said while covering them properly with the blanket.

"Ye kya baat hui?" Jasmin frowned.

"Aree isme gussa hone ki kya baat. From now ab mujhe bhi isko psnd krna pdega na" Aly said.

"Mtlb?" Jasmin asked while sitting beside him holding the blanket to cover her upper body.

"See my jaan loves this rain so I also have to love it na...wrna biwi naraj ho gyi toh pyar nhi milega...aur pyar nhi mila toh me bimar ho jaunga...aur me bimar ho gya toh business me loss...aur loss huaa toh papa ghar se nikal denge...aur ghar se nikal diya toh hum jayenge kha? Dekha kitna issue ho skta h iss baarish ko naa chahne se." Aly said drametically while Jasmin chuckled on her dramebaaz husband.

"Aly itna drama kon krta h" Jasmin said while slapping him lightly.

"Me" He holds her wrist and pulled her towards him.

"Accha ji" Jasmin asked with a teasing smile.

"Hanji" And he came over her pressing his body to her.

"Toh ab reward time" He whispered and kissed her cheek.

"Kis baat pe?" Jasmin asked while locking her arms around his neck.

"Biwi ki baat jo maani" He said and pecked her lips.

Jasmin giggled. Aly covered them with the blanket and soon the room was filled with moans. 

Aly who was busy remembering their moments, suddenly ran to terrace promising himself to solve the difference today only.

He reached there and pushed the door which was already opened to find Jasmin drenching in rain. 

Wearing a white short frock she was not looking less than an angel. Due to rain, her dress was transparent now, showing her perfect curves. The smile on her face was so beautiful. Opening her arms, she was squealing in happiness. Her open hairs were sticking to her body.  

"Jasmin" Aly called her softly.

Jasmin body stiffened listening his voice. Now her back was facing him. Aly start moving towards her. With every step he can feel heaviness in his heart. With shivering hands he held her arms only to get jerk.

"Leave me" She jerked his hand but his hold was strong enough. He pulled her close causing her back strike with his broad chest.

Back-hugging her, he leaned a bit to reach her level.

"I am sorry" He whispered as a lone tear escape from her eyes.

They stayed like this only. No one did anything just keep standing under the rain. Maybe today the rain drops were falling on them to erase the pain which both were holding in their hearts.

"Meeting ka kya huaa?" Jasmin suddenly asked leaning her head on his chest.

"Cancel kr di" Aly said, gripping her waist.

"Aur kyu?" She asked.

"Biwi ka pyar nhi mila na kyi dino se so tbiyat khrab lg rhi h" He said nuzzling his nose in her shoulder.

Jasmin chuckled a bit.

"Pyar mila kyu nhi?" Jasmin asked while keeping her hands on his.

"Kyuki baarish nhi hui thi na..." He said and turned her to face him.

Her eyes were brimming with tears. A sob left from her mouth making him feel more guilty. He hugged her immediately.

"I missed you" She whispered and cried.

"Aree baba itna kyu roo rhi ho?" Aly asked worriedly rubbing those tears.

"After so long you hugged me" she sobbed.

Aly smiled. How much they fight but at the end they can't imagine there life without each other.

"Biwi ko rula diya ab punishment bhi leni pdegi lgta h...kya kru?" Aly asked while raising his brows.

"Murga bann jao" She smiled a little looking down but hearing her Aly's eyes widened.

"Murga? Aur me?" He asked to confirm while Jasmin bobbed her head innocently.

"Accha? Sch me bnna pdega?" He asked while she again bobbed her head.

"Oh" He start thinking about an excuse when he heard her laughing voice.

Jasmin can't control herself looking his expression and burst out into laughter.

"Aly...Hahaha...nhi bnna aapko murga..." And she continued laughing. But here seeing her smiling, a smile appeared on his face. After so long they were smiling together.

Suddenly Aly held her wrist and pulled her.

"Pati ko ese preshan nhi krte Jasmin" He whispered looking intensely in her eyes. He softly caressed her cheeks with one hand and then tilted his face a bit taking her lips for a soft still passinate kiss.

She responded immediately grabbing his collars while he clutched her waist tightly, pulling her close. They broke the kiss in need of oxygen. Resting her head on his chest, she start panting while Aly caressed her hairs.

"Jasmin" He whispered.

"Hmm" Jasmin hmmed closing her eyes.

"I think we should go down" Aly said. Jasmin hmmed in response.

Chuckling a bit, he scooped her in his arms and start moving downstairs while she kept numb.

Reaching there room, Aly made her stand and took towels from the cupboard. He wiped her face and hairs so that she can't catch the cold and moved away.

"Jasmin change kr lo" He asked and moved to take their clothes but still Jasmin didn't respond. She quietly sat on the bedside.

"Jasmin tumha..." Aly stopped seeing her sitting on bed. He moved towards her and kneeled infront of her.

"Kya huaa?" He asked holding her hands.

"Aly" She again sobbed making him worried. Sitting beside her he hugged her tight, kept rubbing her back to make her calm.

"Kya huaa?" Aly asked pulling her close to him.

"Aly hum ese kese bn gye? I don't like us this way...Itna pyar krte hue bhi itne durr kyu h hum?" She asked wiping her tears.

"Toh gussa kyu hoti ho mujhe pe?" He asked removing the strands falling on her face.

"Me hi gussa krti hu na? Aap toh ekdum shant rhte ho na?" She complained making him laugh. She jerked his hand to get up from there but Aly held her arm.

"You know abhi bhi bcchi ho tum" Aly said pinching her red nose.

"Alyyy" she winced in anger. She tried to hit him but holding her wrist he pulled her more close making her fall on him.

"Alyy.." she breathed heavily because of the proximity creating between them.

"Hmm" He was lost.

This closeness, this proximity or we can say love, they were expereincing it after a long time.

Being lost in each other, Aly made her lay on the bed while her hands locked around his neck pulling him close.

"Jasmin" he whispered while caressing her cheek.

"Ha" Jasmin said pulling him close.

"Stop me...before.." He stopped as Jasmin kept her finger on his lips "Shh...Don't stop...I..I need you...please" she whispered under him while he kept looking at her.

"I love you" Aly whispered over her lips.

"I love you too" Jasmin replied pecking his lips.

With a smile, Aly place his lips on her for a blissful kiss. They were kissing each other like two passionate lovers met after years. Breaking the kiss, he didn't stop and start kissing her neck making her moan his name.

His hand reached her back pulling her close while with the other hand, he pulled down the sleeves. Kissing her shoulder, he opened the zip of the frock while Jasmin hand's reached till the buttons of his shirt, and start opening them.

As Aly can't control his hormones, he sits and in a jerk tear his shirt only to get rid of it. Throwing the piece of his shirt, he again came over her and start kissing her deeply.

She was ready to give him what he wanted, or we can say, what they wanted.

In few minutes, their clothes were laying down on the floor. Their soft moans mixed with the sound of the rain drops.

Again the rain witnessed the never ending love of two souls which are one by heart.

________________________________

He stood up picking his boxers and wore it. Jasmin was sitting on the bed covering herself with the blanket. He moved towards the cupboard and took his shirt. Closing the door, he moved towards her and make her wear that so that she can't catch the cold.

He lay down beside her taking her in his arms and she snuggled into him. He patted her head and soon they slept hugging each other.

________________________________

Next morning

Jasmin sleep broke as sunrays fall on her face making her groan. She pats other side to hold Aly but feeling no one there she opened her eyes.

She sits rubbing her eyes only to see herself alone in that room.

"Maybe he went to office...for his work" She signed not feeling good alone.

Suddenly the door opened only to see his hubby standing there with a tray of breakfast.

"Good morning baby" Aly moved towards her and kept the tray on side table. Kissing her forehead, he sits in front of her.

"Aly aap office nhi gye?" She asked in little hope.

"Naah" Aly nods in no and took her hand in his.

"Aaj toh aapki meeting thi na? Important for your company" Jasmin asked avoiding eye contact.

"Thi but aaj ka plan fix tha so cancel kr di" He smiled making her frown.

"Konse plan?" She asked in confusion.

"Aree Mumbai darshan krne the na tumhe...Juhu beach pe ghumna tha na...Aur Chowpatty ki pav bhaaji bhi toh khani h na" Aly said making her emotional.

"Aly" She calls him while a tear escaped from her eyes.

"Kya huaa?" He asked in concern while wiping that tear.

"I love you" She confessed and kissed his hand.

"Ye le kuch accha hota h tb roti ho...Kuch bura hota h tb roti ho..." Aly teased her to lift her mood.

"Aly preshan mt kro na" Jasmin fakely cried.

"Okay baba but abhi breskfast time ye lo" he kept the tray in front of her.

"Itna saara?" Her eyes widened seeing the quantity of food.

"Wo kya h na kal apn dono ne bhot calories burn kr li...aur mujhe meri biwi patli nhi chahiye so uske hisab se ye shi h...aur smjhau ya kaafi h?" Aly winked towards her making her all red.

"Aly please na" She palmed her face making him laugh.

"Okay okay ab finish kro then ready bhi hona h...chalna h ghumne" He asked.

"Yeshhhh" She squealed in happiness making him smile.

"So le lo" He forwarded the piece of sandwich. With a smile she took a bite from it and then taking it, she forwarded it to him.

Feeding each other they both get ready to spend the day with each other, holding each others hand.

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓭𝓼 𝓶𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓫𝓵𝓸𝓬𝓴 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓾𝓷𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽,
𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓪𝓵𝓼𝓸 𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓷.

***

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓭

So how's the update?

Hope you like the story.

See you soon with other short story of Jasly.

If you want to see any other short story of Jasly, suggest me. I will try to write it.

Bbye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 478 26
love story love with your friend ๐Ÿ’• thura Dard thura pyar thuri larrai thuri muhabbat yehi hei love jasly ki kahani https://youtu.be/ahu3Rif2hMA?si=3...
22.2K 288 11
:*: ๐‘Š๐‘’๐‘™๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐พ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘ฅ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘ ยท:*ยทยฐโ˜…*ใ€€ ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘› -๐‘“๐‘™๐‘ข๐‘“๐‘“ -๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘”๐‘ ๐‘ก -๐‘™๐‘’๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘›...
36.8K 616 25
wenclair oneshots // fluff + angst
147K 1.2K 42
๐—€๐—‘๐—€ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—€!๐—‰