Jaune's Grand Order

By Darkdecade97

Jaune's transcripts were revealed by Cardin after he saved him from the Ursa. After that it was hell for him... More

Prologue
Jaune Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 18

6.8K 120 32
By Darkdecade97

They enter the Bar and were looking around as the design of the Bar seemed to be Classic.

Jaune: Huh, looks like Moriarty went with the old school London pub aesthetic.

Artoria (Alter): Eh, the old school style was better in my opinion.

Blake: Was this the bar you thrashed Yang?

Yang: It was, looks like Jaune's Servants were able to rebuild it.

Ruby: Remember what he said Yang, don't destory it.

Yang: I know, I know.

The head to the bar and meet up with Moriarty.

Jaune: James.

Moriarty: Ah Jaune my dear Boy, I welcome you to this fine establishment. Would you like your usual?

Jaune: Of course. Hey guys you want a drink, it's on the house.

Weiss: Are you serious?!

Everyone in their group ordered with Ruby ordering a soda despite Weiss protesting.

Moriarty: I'll have the drinks be delivered to your room. The others are waiting, head to room four.

Jaune nods as he ushered everyone to follow him to the room. They reached Room 4 and are met with the other Servants.

Jaune: Sherlock. Shakespeare. Hans.

Sherlock: Jaune.

Hans: Hello Jaune.

Shakespeare: Ah Jaune so good to see you again. I take it these are the people you were talking about?

Jaune: Yup.

Sherlock: I see. Anyway, please take a seat, we will be discussing the entire plan.

As everyone gets seated. Moriarty arrives with their drinks as he places it down.

Sherlock: Yan, explain to us what you have found.

Yan: Of course, from what me and the other Assassins discovered, the White Fang are having another meeting in this warehouse. We sent Cursed Arm go investigate the place, turns out they stole a bunch of Atlas Paladins.

Artoria (Alter): And Atlas claims they're superior and yet a bunch of Terrorists were able to steal their tech so easily.

Blake was about to retort about the claim that the White Fang are terrorists but Edmond looks at her and she sits down.

Yan: Anyway, from what Moriarty gathered, the White Fang are planning to unveil this Paladin tonight.

Sherlock: I see.

Shakespeare: I take it we are going to sabatoge the Paladin.

Yan: Yup, Edison gave me this device that once I place it on the Paladin. BB will be able to control it easily.

Weiss: Wait how were you able to hack into Atlas tech.

Hans: BB is a good hacker. That's all you need to know.

Sun just whispers to Neptune.

Sun: His voice is very deep for someone who looks like a kid.

Neptune: I know right it sounds weird.

Hans: I can hear you.

Both of them shut upped and sat up straight.

Jaune: Anyway, did Ozpin give the go ahead to capture Roman?

Sherlock: He did, he informed me that once we captured him. We are to keep him in our custody, there is no telling what Ironwood would do.

Jeanne (Alter): Does that idiot know about this operation?

Sherlock: No he does not, Ozpin had out meetings back at our base.

Jaune: Good, one less problem to worry about.

Edmond: Are Hessain and Phantom informed of the plan?

Shakespeare: Yes they are, they will assist you, when Yan was able to place the device on the Paladin and once we have control of the Paladin. They could start the attack.

Blake: Wait you guys are planning to attack the White Fang?

Edmond: Of course, once we show up they would kill us for sure.

Jeanne (Alter): Don't worry we'll try not to kill them all.

EMIYA (Alter): Who will infiltrate the crowd?

Sherlock: So far we have you, Jeanne (Alter), and Artoria (Alter). Jaune over hear will use Edmond's abilities to watch the area from above. Shakespeare and Hans would make sure your presence won't be known.

Jaune: Good.

EMIYA (Alter): And how about them?

As EMIYA (Alter) points at the students.

Sherlock: They will be with me, I will make sure to keep an eye on them.

Yang: Wait so we're not getting in on the action?!

Sherlock: No, you will not. I will not tolerate any recklessly behavior from all you. Your Headmaster made it very clear, he does not want a repeat of the Docks. Understand?

They don't answer him.

Edmond: He said. Do. You. Understand?

As Edmond releases a dark Aura that scares the students especially Blake

Team RWBY: Yes sir we understand.

Sherlock: Good, Jaune you and the others will depart. I'll meet you at the warehouse.

Jaune and his Servants head towards the location, while Team RWBY, Sun, and Neptune are with Sherlock. They arrived in the warehouse as Shakespeare and Hans cast a spell on them that allows their presence be detected by the White Fang.

Jaune: Edmond let's go.

Edmond: Right Jaune.

Edmond turns into a Ball of Light as he fuses with Jaune.

Jaune/Edmond: Let's go. I'll keep watch in the ceiling. Yan you know what do, I'll boost up your Mana levels. Your Presence Concealment isnt as high as the Hassan but with this it should he good enough.

As Jaune uses the Command Seals to boost Yan Qing up. As he proceeds to the Warehouse alongside the other Servants as Jaune hovers around the Warehouse as they all watch the presentation.

Jaune/Edmond: 'Sherlock were in'

Sherlock: 'Good, has Yan infiltrated the meeting?'

Jaune/Edmond: 'I can feel his presence around the stage, I boosted up his Presence Concealment skill. They won't notice a thing'

Artoria (Alter): 'He better hurry it up the crowd is getting wild'

EMIYA (Alter): 'I feel like that girl is trouble'

Jeanne (Alter): 'According to Moriarty thats bowler hat guys sidekick, best we capture her as well'

Sherlock: 'It's best we do, there's no telling what she'll do if she figures out we captured Torchwick'

As Roman continues making his speech as Yan reaches the Paladin as he makes his way to the Center of the Paladin and places the device.

Yan: 'Device set'

Jaune/Edmond: 'Good, BB how goes the download?'

BB: 'Just give me a few seconds than you guys can have fun'

Then they waited for a few seconds as Roman presents the Paladin to the White Fang as they cheer.

BB: 'It's done. I have full control of this hunk of junk.'

Jaune/Edmond: Let us begin shall we?

Then suddenly out of nowhere. They all hear a crash as a figure appears out of nowhere. Roman looks at the figure and is terrified by the sight of it.

Torchwick: What the hell is that?!?!

Then Hessian Lobo begins using a spin attack with the Blades around him as he sliced all the White Fang to bits as he attacks the other grunts. Before Roman could react to the chaos, Yan appears and punches Roman, gets knocked out as he tumbles to the ground. The White Fang Lieutenant saw this and charges at him with his Chainsaw. Yan saw this and grabs his chainsaw as he karate chops his arm off as the WFL screams in pain.

WFL: AHHHHHHHGGGGHHHH!!!

Yan then punches him so hard in the face, his mask breaks as he gets send flying to the wall as it gets destroyed. Jeanne (Alter), Artoria (Alter) and EMIYA (Alter) reveal themselves by engaging the White Fang Jeanne (Alter) and Artoria (Saber) deliver Sword strikes as they cut and slice mutiple White Fang as they try to charge at them. Jeanne (Alter) then Summons a bunch of spikes as they all impaled the White Fang

EMIYA (Alter) begins Shooting any White Fang that attacks him and uses the Blades of his guns if they come any closer. One almost got the drop on him but Jaune/Edmond did a ground attack as all the White Fang disintegrate into blue and black mist. Jaune/Edmond begins firing energy beams at the White Fang as they disintegrate, while EMIYA (Alter) combines his two weapons as he charges at the White Fang.

Roman wakes up as he sees a mess. Jeanne (Alter) and Artoria (Alter) are slicing the White Fang with ease, EMIYA (Alter) and Jaune/Edmond are shooting the White Fang, Hessian Lobo is literally massacaring them, and as he gets up he tries to avoid Yan as he punches the grunts. Yan then sees Torchwick and charges at him.

Torchwick: Neo!!!

Neo tries to blocks the attack by using Hush so that she can use her Semblance to get away from them. But suddenly another figure appears and punches Neo as she gets sent flying.

Phantom: Sorry young lady, but this show ends tonight.

Torchwick: Great more weirdos. I rather have Little Red's Team then these guys.

Phantom then deals with Torchwick but before he could do that a bunch of White Fang grunts charged towards him.

Phantom: Such fools. Yan deal with the girl. I'll deal with them.

Yan then charges at Neo as she tries to avoid the attacks by using her weapon Hush as a shield. With the chaos happening Roman gets up as he watches Phantom slash the White Fang using his claws and then for some reason he projects a chandelier as it came crashing down at the White Fang. Taking his chance he heads towards the Paladin and starts it up. Jaune/Edmond sees this.

Jaune/Edmond: BB you know what to do!

Outside the Warehouse

Ruby: Excuse me Mr Holmes, do you think Jaune and his Summons can handle this?

Sherlock: Of course they can with the Paladin in BB's control she can easily hack the machine and control it herself. Our job is to minimize casualties and property damage.

Sun: But from the looks of it, it seems like you guys are handling it well.

Sherlock: That's where you're wrong. Tell me what do you see in this area?

Yang: A bunch of buildings.

Sherlock: No, the road. If you look closely the road leads to the highway if by chance Torchwick does escape he'll head towards the highway and by that observation, what do you think will be the outcome.

Weiss: A lot of people will get injured or worse killed.

Sherlock: Exactly. Our job is to make sure that does not happen.

Just then The Paladin breaks the wall of the Warehouse. As the Team outside looks at the Paladin

Sherlock: Jaune is BB in control of the Paladin?

Jaune/Edmond: 'Yes she is, we're leading him into an open area with no civilians, Yan, Hessian, and Phantom will deal with the ones in the warehouse. We could use your help you know'

Sherlock: Of course Jaune, come now children.

As Roman tries to control the Paladin, bit he is having a hard time since whenever he tries to use the controls they wouldn't work. What he dosent know is that BB has already took full control and is leading him away from the civilians.

The Servants arrived and are dealing hits on the Paladin as Artoria (Alter) alongside Jeanne (Alter) rode her motorcycle as they use their swords to cut the Paladins arms. While EMIYA (Alter) is slowing it done by firing his Handguns while Jaune/Edmond strikes the Paladin if it nearly hits a building or a civilian

Just then Sherlock and the students arrived and are using their weapons to keep the Paladin off the civilian areas. Sherlock then decided now is the chance to bring the Paladin somewhere secluded with no civilians whatsoever. He uses the magnifying glasses on him and shoot beams of light as the Paladin falls and lands on a open area in the City.

The Paladin crashes in the underpass of the highway as EMIYA (Alter) fires at the Paladin using his weapons. As the Paladin is trying it's hardest to stand but fails.

Jaune: We need to get him out of there. Sherlock use your Noble Phantasm on him.

Sherlock: Of course Jaune.

As Sherlock goes in front of Roman.

Sherlock: "Let us begin."

As Sherlock sits when a Circular machine appears at it starts to open and around 7 magnifying glasses appear as they all line up together. Each of the lighting up one by one.

Sherlock: "It's elementary, my friend."

As spotlights randomly appear around Roman. Roman looks around and realizes he's screwed.

Torchwick: This dosent look good.

As Roman is trying to get out of the Paladin as fast as he can.

Sun: Uh guys what's going on?

Neptune: And where did those lights come from?

Artoria (Alter): Just shut up and watch

Sherlock: "Elementary, My Dear."

As Sherlock eyes glow for a second as a bright light appears in the Center of the Paladin as it begins shining brightly. The students covered there eyes, then when they look back the Paladin is gone and the aftermath looked like the ground got burned as a giant scorch mark was left as for Roman Torchwick, well he is in the ground crawling.

Artoria (Alter) and EMIYA (Alter) approach him.

Torchwick: I give! I give! You guys nearly killed me!!

EMIYA (Alter): Quiet!

As EMIYA (Alter) punches Torchwick in the face then restrains him and walks back to the others.

Torchwick: Oh little Red, you and your friends are here as well. To be honest I rather have you guys take me out then these monsters.

As EMIYA (Alter) shoves Torchwick to keep moving.

Jaune/Edmond: Well that went well.

As Jaune returns back to his normal form.

Jeanne (Alter): Wait, where's that Ice Cream chick?

Jaune: You don't need to worry about her, Shakespeare told me they have her captured. They're just cleaning up the mess in the warehouse. So yeah mission accomplish.

Sherlock: Indeed, a job well done all of you. Now if you'll excuse me, I shall talk with Ozpin to inform him we have captured Roman Torchwick and his accomplice. Edmond please accompany me to Beacon.

Edmond nods as him, Sherlock and EMIYA (Alter) leave for Beacon.

Artoria (Alter): Now that's done. Hey Jaune you still owe us dinner.

Jaune: Really Artoria you're still upset about that?

Artoria (Alter): Yes! You went out with my Lancer counterpart and her Alter as well when you were suppose to go out with me and Jeanne!

Jeanne (Alter): What made it worse for me was you took that Holy Maiden out for dinner as well.

Jaune: Fine! I'll take you guys out for dinner! I know a good place here anyway.

Sun: Mind if me and Nep tag along?

Jaune/Jeanne/Artoria: NO!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 393 34
jaune arc a loveable goofball it beacon a friend of crdl best friend of ruby and remaining rwby. except one. and pyrrha's ultimate crush. one day jau...
445K 5K 48
Jaune's Transcripts have been exposed by Cardin and he was shunned, beaten, and bullied everyday. The only people who supported him were Ruby, Blake...
29.5K 907 8
Jaune Arc was both lucky and unlucky. He was able to arrive in Beacon for initiation. But he wasn't ready for it, not by a long shot. He was known as...
81.9K 2K 16
Jaune Arc, a man that was sent to the 4 Kingdoms to hide from his Father. Just like with the rest of his Siblings, due to War caused by their Father...