Revenge | A Kim Taehyung Fanf...

By TaestheticMe

(completed) "Why? Why'd you kill her when you loved her?!" "Some things are just never meant to be, No matte... More

Important Note
Prologue
Cast
Friends and Enemies
Requests
IronLady
Something's Wrong
Love
Goodbye Sis
Trip
Lying Game
Caught in a Lie
Love on Hiatus
Tears and Memories
Danger
Save Me
Reunion
Blame Game
Mission
Goodbye Love
Just a Friend
Marriage
Bring the Trouble, Make it Double
Deal!
Great Expectations
Smarter than I thought
Get into hiding!
Sneak in
Realisation
Heart shattering
Unveil the story
Do you need help babygirl?
Deals and confessions
Long lost enemies
Let's play a game, Shall we?
Finale
Epilogue
Afterword

Rescuer

177 7 4
By TaestheticMe

A/N: Author-nim is extremely sorry for not being active lately, academics pressure was exceptionally much. Hope all are doing fine💜 Happy Army day to everyone 💜✨

Seoyeon's POV

I needed help. My plan was devised and now I needed a companion to help me. The only person who I shared everything with was Sora. My computer genius

An hour later~

I walked through the streets and stood in front of the familiar building. Sehun's company.

If Taehyung's suspicion was correct, then surely Sehun was involved in the matter of kidnapping Somi.

All I had to do was find her exact location by searching either Sehun's room or office and I chose the later.

I entered the company in sunglasses and a bucket hat. My egoistic self whispered from within ' Bitch you look like a k-pop idol!'

Ok I ain't  supposed to think like that at a situation like this.

I made sure no one recognised me. As I entered the elevator, I coughed dramatically to signal Sora who would then proceed to hack the cameras.

I came out of the elevator and headed to the female's restroom.

This dress. I need to change this tacky shit. I slipped into my comfortable black jeans and tucked my shirt in. Now I need to cover my face. A cap would surely do the thang.

I headed to the most abandoned part of the company, the storehouse. Sora looked up from the laptop as she saw me coming.

"Great work bub!" I put a thumb up to Indicate she was doing well.

"Take these." She said and she emptied the contents of her bag on the table.

"He is in a meeting and won't be back until half and hour." She said as I scanned through the materials on the table. Different screws and openers which would be needed.

"Ok! We ready?"
"Yes! Check your air pods and...All the best!" She exclaimed.

She helped me open the AC duct and handed me the flashlight.

"The other side is already opened." She said.

"How?"

"This is not the time for interrogation. Go!" She exclaimed again and I left while she closed the ac duct behind me.

The friction between my knees and the hot duct was killing me as I crawled further ahead.

After about five minutes I heard Sora's voice. "Hit on the blocks,one of them is already opened. I think you're there"

Luckily the first block I hit was the one and it opened.

"How the hell am I going to get down?"

"You are a doc. A little injury won't matter." She scolded and I went ahead.

I gripped on the edge and without a second thought let it go and landed on the floor.

"Fuck" I cursed as I felt a sharp pain on my butt.

"I am going for his cupboard first." I spoke softly to which I heard a soft 'smart girl' from the other side.

"Shit."

"What?"

"He kept a passcode protect."

"Damn!"

"What do I do? If I do it incorrectly more than three times, I will not be able to open it and he'll become aware."

"Ok, listen...is there a special date for him? Like your birthday or something?"

"No Sora, he already said I am not his sister, do you think he will keep something like that?"

"Ok then how about his birthday?"

"Ok I am going ahead." I spoke and entered his birthday.

I saw a faint red *wrong password*

"I have only two attempts left Sora"

"What should it be? Seo wait a sec."

"Hey--" before I could speak further the line went silent completely.

After about a minute I heard her voice again." Try 4444"

"How did you-"

"We have only 15 mins left." She left me mid sentenced.

Not having a choice I went with 4444 and surprisingly it was correct.

Not wasting time any further I searched up the cupboard full of documents among which lay a wooden box.

I opened it to meet with something really unexpected.

"Sora! There's a burner phone" I softly exclaimed.

"Wait! Don't take it. His suspicion will grow if he finds his secret phone missing."

"But we just need data right? Do we not have enough time?" I asked.

"No Seo. I can see his client giving some kinda speech after which I reckon he will sign the paperwork"

"What should I do then?"

"What's the company of the phone?"

"It's uh- Nokia."

"Did you get it?" Sora said.

"Get what?" I asked in confusion.

"Uh- it's nothing" she said quickly.

"We don't have time-" and just then the line went dead again.

Jesus knows what this girl was up to.

After about what seemed like five minutes the AC duct through which I came in made some sound and a box dropped on the floor.

I quickly unwrapped it and it had a similar burner phone inside.

"Hey did you get it?" The voice came again.

"Yes. I am leaving ok?"
"Yea alright- wait!"

I sensed something wrong, "Sora?"

"Seoyeon you need to be careful, I think Sehun has left the conference room. I cannot see him"

"What-" I whispered but was cut off when I heard footsteps followed by a voice.

"Send me the documents by evening."

Holy shit! It was Sehun.

I quietly crawled to the restroom.

"It's Sehun. I cannot go out." I whispered.

"Where are you?" Sora asked and I managed to stand up after slowly closing the door.

"Restroom."
"What?"

"I don't know what will happen so I think I will escape from the window here."

"Alright, let me handle the security."

After opening the fibrous plates of the window, I looked down.

Goodbye world. It was nice while it lasted. Of course I wouldn't be alive after falling from the 18'th floor.

"Alright, every thing is set. You can jump." Sora said.

"You know I love you right?"

"What?"

"I love you Sora. Thank you for everything, when I die, don't cry or else I will haunt you your entire life."

"Girl. You are not dying. Stop with this melodrama and jump already."

I gathered courage and went ahead, but couldn't jump as I caught hold of the window again. Hanging mid air.

"I can't." Tears fell from my eyes like heavy rainfall.

"Seo." Her voice was now calm.

"You trust me right? I would never tell you do something that would put you in danger. Just go for it. You are with the safest person right now."

"Okay." Voice barely made way through my voice box.

"On the count of three... 3....2....1."

I loosened my grip on the window and finally let go expecting to be in heaven surrounded by angels in split seconds.

That is when I felt a pair of arms grab me, preventing me from falling any further.

"I wished it was all a dream."

Third person POV

Sora tried to supress a smile as she heard a faint "Taehyung I love you" before the line went quite.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 159 34
Anders' Bragi powers are doing him more harm than good and it is up Michele and his brothers to help him. Anders/Michele. Ty/Dawn.
82K 2.6K 13
One love One doubt One night One mistake and hundreds betrayal. Her drunken mistake and his weak heart. " I can handle everything, but not your tears...
17.1K 595 17
Kim yn was a intelligent and cheerful girl who was live with his brother.... Kim namjoon What is going to happen when her brother decided her marriag...
1.3K 155 37
"So why were you interested on knowing about my type Mr. Park" You asked him by raising one of your eyebrows "Oh come on Miss. it's just a formality...