Jaune's Grand Order

By Darkdecade97

Jaune's transcripts were revealed by Cardin after he saved him from the Ursa. After that it was hell for him... More

Prologue
Jaune Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 17

7.3K 113 108
By Darkdecade97

It's been a week since the Servants started teaching in Beacon, so far it's going well. Despite the Servants continuously beating the Students during Combat Class. Well in their perspective they hurt their Master and deserve punishment.

Jaune alongside Da Vinci and Sherlock, tested if Magecraft could be taught in Remnant. They did a few test with Jaune's Team JNPR. Jaune requested Ozpin that he be transferred back to his old Team but with Mash joining them. He agreed as they know the problem is gone as Alister is still in their holding Cell. They won't be letting him out for a long time. The tests proved to be a success, they continued testing different Magecrafts. They were able to learn Magic Circuits and due to Aura their Mana is somewhat between Medium to low power. So their power levels could allow them to survive for a small period of time against a Servant compared to their first fights against them.

Ozpin was impressed of the outcome of the Magecraft experiment. Sherlock spoke to Ozpin and discussed that this should be kept in the dark. Only a few people in Remnant should know about this, the only people that they chose to inform them of this is: Glynda, Port, Oobleck, Qrow will be informed of this when he arrives and the students of Jaune's choosing. They agreed not to tell Ironwood as he would use it for Atlas. If people found out about this it would be chaos.

The candidates that were chosen to participate on the Magecraft project were Ruby, Blake, Nora, Ren, Pyrrha, and Team CFVY. Yang and Weiss were left out, they were angry about this and demanded an explanation, they all commented, "You already know the answer". Well the reason they didnt allow them is for Yang, they don't want her near any of the Servants knowing her attitude it will cause problems and for Weiss, they don't trust her due to her relations to Atlas. Since they learned she has a sister who's essentially directly reports to Ironwood. They don't want them to get any ideas.

The students each had a Caster Servant teach them Magecraft Ruby got Helena, Nora got Avicebron, Ren got Zhuge Liang, Pyrrha got Medea, Coco got Cu Chulainn (Caster), Velvet got Irisviel, Fox got Shakespeare, Yatsu got Amadeus.

They continued their Magecraft training and were proceeding successfully. They were sworn not to reveal to this to anyone and were forbidden to use it on Beacon. They were allowed to use it outside of Beacon and during training in Chaldea.

RWBY Dorm

Ruby: Alright, guys, today's the day! The investigation begins!

Weiss: I'm glad to see we're taking this so seriously.

Yang: Hey, we've got a plan! That's... moderately serious.

Ruby: Right! Besides we have our new awesome Magecraft powers that Jaune and his Servants taught us!

Weiss: Ruby quiet! You know what Jaune said about not spilling out their secret. If they found out you spread rumors about this. We are going to be in big trouble!

Yang: Oh shit you're right! Ruby you need to keep down your voice! I dont want to go back there! Understand?!

Ruby: Sorry....

Blake: Anyway you guys know your roles?

Weiss: You and I will head to the CCT and check the Schnee records for any other Dust robberies or inconsistencies. Seeing as I'm in the family, it shouldn't be a problem.

Blake: The White Fang has regular faction meetings to hand out orders and recruit new members. If I can get in, I can hopefully find out what they're planning.

Yang: I have an old friend on the shady side of town that typically knows everything going on in Vale. Getting information out of him shouldn't be too hard...

Ruby: Great! We'll meet up tonight near Yang to go over what we found. Let's do this!

???: I wouldnt do that if I were you.

They look at the door and see two people.

Weiss: Oh....It's you two.

Artoria (Alter): Sup Flat Chest miss me?

Jeanne (Alter): How's your back or better yet your pride? Still intact after that colossal beatdown?

The two Alters just laugh while Weiss was fuming at the insults.

Weiss: Your chest is just as flat as mine!!

Artoria (Alter): Well unlike you my ass is more amazing then yours.

As Artoria (Alter) looks at Weiss's ass. She realizes something.

Artoria (Alter): Holy shit your ass is as flat as your chest! Wait a minute! Are you a guy?!

Jeanne (Alter): She could probably be. The flat chest, the flat ass, an obnoxious personality. She's definelty a guy.

Weiss: I am not a guy!!!

Team RBY tries there best not to laugh at the insults.

Artoria (Alter): Sure deny it all you want, we won't be fooled. Just ask Astolfo.

Blake: Anyway, moving on from that. So you guys heard everything?

Artoria (Alter): Yup.

Jeanne (Alter): And word of advise, don't use the Magecraft we taught you for your little vigilante games.

Blake: Why?! We have info on what's going on with the White Fang! We need to see what their planning.

Artoria (Alter): The same goes for us.

Weiss: Wait you do?

Jeanne (Alter): Yup, thanks to Moriarty and a couple of the Assassins, we know what's going around the City. We're been planning this shit out for a couple of days, under the request of your Headmaster.

Artoria (Alter): So we advise you guys don't interfere with any of our plans. I mean we already delayed their plans when Jaune and the guys destroyed the Mountain.

Weiss: You mean Mt. Glenn?

Jeanne (Alter): Yup Jaune had Drake use her Noble Phantasm to destory the Mountain. Turns out they discovered a huge White Fang operation and Ozpin and Jaune decided to destory the Mountain.

Blake: Wait you guys killed them?

Artoria (Alter): I mean yeah.

Blake: Why?!

Jeanne (Alter): What do you mean why?! The idiots over there were probably going to cause chaos in the City. We did everyone a favor and dealt with the problem. You should be thanking us!

Blake: But they were all innocent! They were just misguided!

Artoria (Alter): Innocent? Misguided? Don't make me laugh. If you've seen all our memories you would probably say the same thing to all the people that we killed or who our enemies have killed.

Jeanne (Alter): There's no point in arguing. Just stay out of our way, we already got everything planned and don't want any of you interfering.

Blake: You dont understand the White Fang like I do!

Jeanne (Alter): Yeah right. Well if you guys ain't going to listen to me. You might as well listen to him.

Jeanne (Alter) points at the door. Then they look at the door and see Jaune in a suit alongside one of his Servants.

Jeanne (Alter): Right on time Jaune. So you heard everything?

Jaune: Yup, Edmond told me everything you guys are planning. You know Blake we got this covered we already have information on this operation and are planning to sabotage it. One Servant is already there. We are going to meet him in a bar in Vale tonight.

Blake: Then why didnt you tell me about this?

Jaune: Because it involves the White Fang. Knowing from what happened in the Docks, you would do something stupid that would get you killed or worse other people killed. I know you Blake, your obsession with the White Fang will kill you in the end.

Edmond: You better listen to him. Your Headmaster showed us the footage of the incident on the docks.

Jeanne (Alter): That was a dumb move attacking out in the open. You were lucky you didnt get killed.

Jaune: And what's worse you guys caused property damage in the area. I have a feeling you guys might do something worse to cause damage in Vale.

Blake: But Jaune-

Jaune: No buts. I know I don't want you interfering with this mission. But knowing all four of you, you would disobey my orders and still go.

Jaune just sighs. Then they hear a sound in the window as Jaune told Edmond to open it. He does and they see Sun and Neptune

Blake: Sun!

Yang: How did you get up there?

Sun: Ah, it's easy; I do it all the time.

Weiss: You do what?!

Sun: I climb trees all the time! So, are we finally getting back at that Torchwick guy?

Jaune gestures Edmond to bring them in. As he grabs both Sun and Neptune as he throws them to the floor.

Sun: Hey easy.

Jaune: How much did you hear?

Sun: Only the part where you were scolding Blake from going after the White Fang

Jaune: Blake mind explaining who this is.

Blake: That's Sun, he helped us out in the Docks. That's his friend Neptune.

Neptune: Sup.

Ruby: How did you even get up here?

Neptune: I have my ways.

Neptune then notices the Alters.

Neptune: Hello Ladies.

Artoria (Atler): Not in your life.

Jeanne (Alter): Do that again and I'll make sure you regret it.

Neptune backs off. As Sun just sighs, the same goes for Weiss.

Jaune: We're waisting time. Come on we need to head to the Devil's Lounge. I have a friend who has the information about the White Fang.

He points at Sun and Neptune.

Jaune: I know you'll follow despite my warnings. But to make it clear, you follow everything I say understand.

Sun and Neptune both nod as they were scared of Jaune. Especially the guy in the hat.

Yang: Devil's Lounge. Never heard of that place. Is that new?

Jaune: It used to be the old Bar that you trashed. I had Moriarty buy the place, That's where we get all the info that's happening around here.

Edmond: By the way blondie, you're not allowed to trash the place. If you do, Moriarty would not be happy and you do not want to mess with him or me.

Yang nods as she dosent want to get in trouble with the Servants.

Jaune: 'Good you're learning'

Devil's Lounge

They arrived at the entrance of the Devil's Lounge and are met with the two other Servants.

Jaune: Emiya. Yan.

EMIYA (Alter): It's good to see you again Jaune.

Yan: Jaune.

Jaune: Is Moriarty inside?

EMIYA (Alter): Yup, he set up a room for you guys to discuss your meeting.

Blake: Jaune, where's your other summon? Aren't they suppose to meet us here?

Sun: Wait these guys are Summons?

The Servants all ignored the question.

Artoria (Alter): Hessain Lobo will join us if shit goes wrong.

Jeanne (Atler): The same goes for Phantom. The others are already inside.

Neptune: Your names are weird.

All the Servants just stare at Neptune and gave him a look that says one more word and we end you. Neptune gets the messages and shuts up as Sun just facepalms at his friend's stupidity.

Yan: Come on let's head inside.

They all nod as everyone then heads inside the bar.

Author's Notes:
- If you're wondering. Yes, these are all the Servants in the Shinjuku Singularity.

- I have a list of choices I thought would fight Mercury. Once that part comes.

A.) Artoria Pendragon (Lancer Alter)

B.) Lanling Wang (The one that Mercury insulted in the last chapter)

C.) All the Servants he uses from a certain Fanfic. (If you pick this one he'll summon them all and use the Servant on either choices A. Or B.)

- The same goes for the Winter and Qrow fight. Who would suit to fight her or both of them.

A.) Miyamoto Musashi

B.) Anastasia Nikolaevna Romanova (Fight Ice with Ice)

C.) Chevalier d'Eon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7K 696 25
After Jaune transcript was revealed by Cardin the entire school went against him only the only people who support him were Ruby, Team JNPR, And CFVY...
25.1K 279 17
A/N: Jaune Arc's transcript was revealed by his bully Cardin making the whole Academy only a few not turn against him... made him became The Reincarn...
4.9K 113 10
Jaune saves Cardin from the Urse Major. But later he revels his false Transcripts. And become bullied, shunned, being disowned. But all that changes...
22.4K 605 16
Jaune Arc is the sole Master of the Chaldea Security Organization and after dealing with the singularities, he finds himself transported back to Remn...