β™‘οΈŽπŸ„Έ πŸ„°πŸ„³πŸ„ΎπŸ…πŸ„΄ πŸ…ˆπŸ„ΎπŸ…„β™‘οΈŽ (OC...

By Siri_is_online

Ah yes, an older version of Siri Cookie who still goes by Siri cookie. You'll learn Siri's past and how I thi... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Kidnap
Chapter 2: Where am I?
Siri's appearance
Chapter 3: Stubborn obedience
Chapter 4: The republic
Chapter 5: Letting loose
Reasons you shouldn't be scared to call Siri worse than Affogato
Chapter 6: Trust?
News
Financier Appreciation
Chapter 7: Closer
Chapter 8: A bitter lost
Chapter 9: The mirror
SIMP art
Notice
Chapter 10: Forgotten...
Chapter 11: We met before
Chapter 12: Forgotten once again
Chapter 13: Taking back what was lost
Chapter 14: A violent outcome
Chapter 15: A bittersweet tragedy
Bonus
Chapter 16: Bothersome friends
Scraped ideas (fluff and angst)
notice
Rewrite of chapter 18 cause i hate it
Chapter 19: Retrieving lost memories
Chapter 20: Failed concoction(mainly fluff)
Chapter 21: Violence is sometimes the answer
Chapter 22: Insomnia
Chapter 23: Simple pleasures
Chapter 24: Pocky
Notice

Chapter 17: Fixing of a broken heart

99 0 22
By Siri_is_online

Dread.

That was the thing Siri was feeling at the thought of the wedding of their father and Ruby Chocolate.
They didn't hate Ruby Chocolate, they just didn't know if they could handle having a mother again.

Clotted Cream sat next to them in the garden as the flora and fauna gently fluttered in the light breeze as a gentle sunlight granted warmth.
"It's really pretty,"
"It is! Especially the white lilies!"
"White lilies are my favourite flowers,"
"Oh? I didn't know that Siri!"

The two were talking as they both sat on the metal bench as it was quite warm against the weather in autumn.

Meanwhile, Financier and Marble Chocolate were holding hands and prancing around together in the sea of fallen leaves as they cheered and ran around the forest merrily, leaves flying up from how fast they were running.
Siri like autumn, it was the fact their father was getting married soon that bothered them.
As they swung their legs on the bench, squeezing Clotted Cream's hand tightly, they felt like nothing couro really go wrong.

Perhaps today really was a good day.

Famous last words.

A butler suddenly came to the two and requested for Siri to follow him.

"WHAT? A MEETING NOW?"

Siri demanded to the man as they shook him violently.
"Yes Young Master. Master Couverture requests for you to be at the meeting,"
The butler answered as Clotted Cream also stood up in shock.
Siri reluctantly followed the butler to the meeting hall as Clotted Cream was forced to stay behind.

I swear to my creator... If it's about that now, I'm going to lose it....

Siri thought to them self as they walked up the stairs to the large door and pushed them open as they tidied their hair. They stepped into they meeting hall to be greeted by the Republicans.

Unbeknownst to them, the moment the doors closed, Clotted Cream lied against the locked doors and started eavesdropping on whatever they were going to say.

Everyone in the council looked unhappy and displeased.
Bounty was pouting again as she pounded her fists against the table, Sweet German's hair was a total mess as his normal tea cup had been smashed against the table and was broken into bits.
Almond Chocolate's normal sweet smell of chocolate and almonds was completely messed up as their tie wasn't even properly done. Semisweet looked like a panda while Unsweetened Chocolate's hair was burnt, a flame still flickering as Semisweet tried to extinguish it. Askinoise's hat was the table as his eye was twitching. His eyebags looked much heavier as a book in his hand was on fire as words kept spewing out from it.
Couverture and Ruby Chocolate probably looked the best out of all of them, as even Siri was a little out of a place.

Siri was sweating from dashing up the stairs as their hair looked funny as a couple leaves were hiding in their hair from earlier. Sweet German was trying to concoct another cup of tea when Couverture said something.

"We need to talk about the Crème Republicans,"
"AGAIN"

Everyone screamed as Sweet German smashed his entire teapot onto the ground, shattering it as he screamed in rage. Almond Chocolate who was holding a mirror pulled a gun out of it and was ready to shoot them self only to be stopped by Ruby Chocolate.

"No no no no! No bodies on the ground today!"
Ruby Chocolate pleaded as she took the mirror from their hand. Bounty had lost it to.

She slammed her shoe against the table and stood up.
"OI! COUVERTURE! YOU SAID NO MORE SPEAKING ABOUT THE CRÈME REPUBLIC! WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT THOSE SH*THEADS AGAIN? EVERYONE THERE OTHER THAN CLOTTED CREAM DESERVES TO DIE!"
Bounty cursed as she cocked her guns once more and shot the ceiling, denting it as the bullet got stuck.

"Look.... it's important. Siri, show them the mirror,"
Couverture replied as Siri was busy fixing their appearance before walking to the suspended platform with a large mirror in their arms as they propped it onto the platform.

Clotted Cream watched through the crack of the door and peeped through, trying hard to see the people.

The Crème Republicans! What were they talking about?

That was when Oyster started speaking.
"As you know, the meeting with the ancients will commence even without Clotted Cream. Especially since the Chocolate Republicans won him over. Although the meeting would be better with him, we can still continue without him. Besides, he was a mere pawn that we could use to fall on just in case they Ancients have an issue with what we do. Besides, he could be dead by now anyways,"

Oyster said as they continue dissing off the Ancients while Siri observed from the side. A hand clasped onto their mouth as they looked in horror.

They instantly stopped the moment the Crème Republicans were done speaking of Clotted Cream.

"Master Couverture.... I, what do we do?"
"Simple. We show this to the Ancients. I am in fact acquainted to Madam Hollyberry. Surely she wouldn't mind me showing up."

"I.... but father! Clotted Cream-"
"SIRI. It's enough. We'll discuss about the young man another day and how we will tell him the news,"
"I... Yes father..."
Siri reluctantly took the mirror down as they headed back to their seat.

Clotted Cream stood outside the room, dazed. Tears had welled in his eyes and were streaming down his face slowly, as he was at a lost of words. His fists were clenched tightly, so tightly they were turning white. He held back his urge to scream as he walked to the garden with difficulty, his heart on the verge of breaking into thousands of pieces.

As he reached Siri's favourite spot of the garden, he sat under the tree before pulling out the pocket watch. A different one. The one the Crème Republic gave him as he opened it and looked at the picture of him and all the Republicans of the Crème Republic.
He loved this watch so dearly. He wanted to smash it against the ground and break it but couldn't bring himself to do so.

After the meeting, Siri rushed to the garden. They knew Clotted Cream heard what was going on. They knew. They tried to say something, but they failed. They were cut off. They ran to where they and Clotted Cream first sat to see him sobbing as he laid on the grass.

"Clotted Cream... I'm sorry..."
Siri said as they approached the sobbing man.
"No... NO! I HATE THEM!"
Clotted Cream instead screamed, trapped in his thoughts as he wanted to see the Crème Republicans dead.

All those cruel years of hard work... Only to be treated like this? He despised the Crème Republic! He despised them!

"It's okay hun...I know you feel... But not now. Not here. Follow me,"

Siri stood Clotted Cream up as they headed to one of the rooms in the castle.

Siri opened the door, revealing a fireplace and everything Clotted Cream received over the years form the Crème Republicans.
5 years ago...
When he was 18... He joined those Republicans.

𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡!
Turning me into a consul for the best...

They got their consul. And I got robbed of a happy childhood and life...

Clotted Cream went to the portrait of him and his 'parents' and smashed it to the ground.
He screamed as he pounded his fists against the glass, shattering it as the faces of his 'parents' got stained with blood and shards of glass.

It didn't matter. He picked up the portrait again and smashed it onto the table, breaking it as the frame was forced open.

Several other small photos flew out and dropped to the floor. Pictures of his 'parents'. Occasional pictures of him. He took the ones with his 'parents' inside of it and threw it into the fireplace before lighting it as Siri passed him a lit matchstick.

He was soon tossing every single little photo of his 'parents' into the fire, as the flames seemed to swallow the pictures whole
Finally, it came to the last thing remaining in the frame.

The letter he was given from the Crème Republicans.
The very letter that led him to being Consul...
He trembled as he snatched the letter from the frame and held it above the fire.
He was about to throw it inside but stopped himself.
He couldn't bring himself to burn it.
It was one of the best memories of his life. Yet he wanted to watch it burn away as it ruined him.

Soon, the flames caught onto the paper and started to burn it as Siri gently took his wrist and slid the letter out his hand, taking it and dropping it calmly into the fire. Clotted Cream pulled out the pocket watch, the same one he almost broke in the garden. He opened it and showed it to Siri, which they took it and tore the photo inside it into small bits as they threw many of the shreds into the flame, keeping one by their side.
They pulled the pocket watch from Clotted Cream's suit, the one they gave to him as they clicked it open.
They saw the photo of them and the day they kissed inside of it. They slid the shred of the photo inside and closed the pocket watch and slid it back into Clotted Cream's suit.

They grabbed the pocket watch and threw it into a mirror.

𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒...

Siri said as they hugged Clotted Cream.
Clotted Cream started to cry again, the tears he cried coming back as he clenched his fists once more.

"Siri... *sob*... Am I really useless enough to only be a pawn..? *sob*"
"No... Your important. The Crème Republicans only chose you because they knew you were smart, talented and most importantly young. They wanted to control you in the first place, but they also wanted someone that was intelligent and talented. The Crème Republicans can't compare with you in terms of magic,"
Siri answered as they felt one of Clotted Cream's ribbons wrap around them as Clotted Cream pulled them close.

𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑆𝑖𝑟𝑖... 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢...

Clotted Cream muttered as he hugged Siri tightly.
"I won't. I promise you,"

Siri said as they took his hands and held him close to them.

...

♡︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 1.2K 64
They come from two different kingdoms, and they were assigned to do one thing: protect. It wasn't in the program to fall in love, so why did one all...
36.9K 449 29
-OLD- Madeleine and Espresso Oneshots! Uh please read the rules and disclaimer so you will know what's up. Also request are closed!
24.4K 445 41
Knowing that this ship exists, I want to try to give it sense on how it could happen. This has fluff and angst, but there might be sensitive topics s...
4K 70 21
β€’ | ::"πˆπ’ 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐘 π‹πŽπ•π„ π‘π„π€π‹π‹π˜ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑??" | β€’