//BTS// //IMAGINES//

By taes_t1tt13s

i'm a college student, i don't always have time to update lol REQUESTS OPEN, JUST MESSAGE ME More

when your enemy is suddenly attractive
when he is toxic but a fluffball
when he can't resist you
when you guys finally meet in person
when he steals you from him
Sharing is caring - Taehyung + Jungkook
Sharing is Caring - Jungkook/Taehyung (part 2)
One sided hate - Jimin
Pregnant by an Idol - Taehyung
Pregnant by an idol - Taehyung (2)
Jimin - working late
Dating BTS
mini update ~ pls read lol
disturbing my gamer boyfriend - jimin
rollercoaster - jungkook
warning - jimin
book cafe - namjoon
noona - jungkook (16+)
when he sleeps with your bestfriend so you get revenge
when he is lazy so you tell his mother
when you're dating a celeb (short)
hyunjin (cameo) - i'd fight for you

ex's best friend - taehyung

13 1 0
By taes_t1tt13s

y/n pov

i watched from afar as the stylist flirted with my boyfriend. i don't know what's worse, her sicking ugly laugh, or the fact that he's so oblivious.

'"oppa~" she whined, my face twitching in disgust, "what's your diet, i need to lose weight, look at all this flabby fat" she lifted her shirt and patted her abs.

this bitch. how dare she, i thought pick-me-girl's were just on tiktok, but nope! here i am, watching one prey on my man.

i couldn't help but look down at my own stomach. i didn't know if i had abs, but i knew that i had an hour-glass waist and a flat stomach. i wasn't one to feel insecure, or feel intimidated, by a girl. but this felt different, he was laughing with her, patting her shoulder.

my attention was redirected when i felt a tap on my shoulder.

"y/n-ssi, if you stare any harder, you're going to burn two holes in the back of her head" jin teased, "i really don't know how many times i have to tell that girl that nobody cares about her abs" he sighed

"oppa" i pouted "do i have abs?"

jin chuckled

i lifted my t-shirt lightly and jolted my chin, signaling him to feel.

i flexed my muscles as his warm hand felt my stomach.

"sorry y/n" he sighed "you don't have abs" my face dropped, "you have washboard abs" he laughed

"aish, do i really"

jin cooed

"aigoo~ would i lie to my favorite?" jin smothered me with a large bear hug.

i hugged him back, falling deep into his embrace. jin was my best friend, my 2nd mother, my cuddle bear.

i've know jin since i was 2, we had the same babysitter growing up. when he auditioned for bighit, i was all for it. i knew he would use his voice to bring joy to the world.

"ahem." someone rudely cleared their throats, "careful y/n, you don't wanna hug him too hard, his grandpa bones might crack"

"you evil maknae" jin seethed, pulling away from the hug "how dare you disrespect your hyung" jin placed a hand on his hip.

"yeah yeah, whatever. y/n, i think you have to go now." jungkook turned to me

"oh, why?" i raised a brow.

"yeah, why?" jin mocked, throwing an arm around my shoulder, tapping his foot while his other hand still rested on his hip.

"because she's being a distraction" he coldly stated, "she's making disruptions and i cant focus" he continued.

what the hell? I was being a distraction? he was the one over there flirting with the stupid stylist. i huffed a sigh out in frustration.

almost as if jin had a 6th sense dedicated to reading my emotions, he fired back.

"yah! your being a distraction, do you know how agonizing it is to see that girl throw herself at you" i crossed my arms as he continued, "OPpA~ FeEL mY AbS" he mocked

"i'm not doing this, y/n, i don't wanna argue. stop being difficult and just listen" jungkook pinched the bridge of his nose

ouch. i'm being difficult? how so? by talking to a friend? by hugging a friend? but it's ok for him to feel the girl up?

"ok, jungkook" i retorted until my phone chimed.

pulling out my phone, i read the message my heart broke.

she was gone. why me? why do i lose everyone and everything i love?

"y/nnie, what is it?" jin rubbed my back as tears fell.

"she's gone" i sobbed.

jungkook's eyes softened and worry began to fill his face.

"jagi-" he called as i ran out.

later

"she's gone tae" i sobbed in his arms.

"i know y/n, i'm gonna miss her, why'd she have to go" he bawled.

the two of us sat in eachother's arms, crying our hearts out while sharing a tub of cookie dough ice cream.

"she-she was so youngggg" he sobbed while shoving a heeping spoon of ice cream into his mouth.

"i'll never see her smile again" i whimpered.

taehyung wiped his tears and sat up straight.

"it's ok y/n! she wouldn't want this!" he assured, "she was a beautiful worm!" he put a fist to his heart as a sallute.

"yeah! you're right!" i pretended.

it was silent, taehyung and i just looked at each other with determination.

"hey, i heard sally the worm died" yoongi, who just walked in deadpanned, "eh, guess it sucks to suck" he shrugged.

taehyung and i immeadiatly broke down in tears once again.

we had come across an image months ago. it was a tiny little worm, we watched it grow into a beautiful young worm.

"stop crying over an earth worm" yoongi groaned "you guys are ridiculous" he facepalmed.

"YAH! HYUNG HOW COULD YOU SAY SOMETHING OF THE SUCH! HAVE YOU NO HEART?" taehyung exclaimed as he clutched his heart, tears still steaming down the both of our faces.

"i don't have time for this" the older boy plopped on the couch with a deep sigh.

"Y/N I CAME AS SOON AS I HEARD! I BROUGHT MORE SNACKS, YOU AND TAEHYUNG CAN CRY IN MY ARMS FOR AS LONG AS YOU NEE-" jin rushed in, before he tripped, hence the cut off.

"you're such a clown" jungkook walked in.

"yoongi, get your son that you didn't birth! i have babies to take care of" he "flipped" his hair before marching over to taehyung and i, engulfing us in a hug as we cried in his arms.

jungkook plopped on the other coach and scrolling on his phone.

he began to giggle as he read something, then began to type.

who the fuck was he texting?

"OUoh sALlY tHE WoRM" taehyung sobbed, stuffing his face with chips.

"OUoH sALlY, i'Ll mISs HeR" jimin "cried" whil flopping on the couch and stuffing his face.

"if you guys wanna see a worm, just ask jungkook to whip his penis out" yoongi stated, hoping to catch the attention of the maknae, but it unfortunately had no effect.

jungkook continued to scroll on his phone before abruptly standing up and dashing out the door.

i frowned. it finally hit me, he was cheating. i was hurt. was i not enough? all that i did? was it all for nothing?

2 hours later

jin jimin, and yoongi had left to their rooms, taehyung and i were now on the couch, still in each other's embrace.

ding!

jungkook: we should see other people. we aren't working.

my heart dropped.

taehyung glanced at my phone before pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

"it's ok y/nnie! taetae is here for you!" he reassured, playing with my hair.

"tae...is it bad that i'm more upset about sally than i am being dumped?" i hesitated.

it was true, sure, i wanted jungkook, but was it love or lust? did i love being with him, or the thought of being with him. come to think of it, i don't remember the last time that we actually enjoyed each other's company without jumping into each other's pants.

taehyuhg chuckled. "he might be my best friend, but what he lacks is boyfriend skills. and that, y/n, is why you lost feelings" he pulled me closer "you need someone to show you what a good boyfriend is"

"i don't know tae, in all honestly, it hasn't felt the same in forever" i sighed.

"let me help you" he whispered, sending shivers down my spine, making my heart race 1,000 mph

"w-what?" curse you brain. why make me stutter at a time like this.

taehyung was making me feel some type of way. like i was living on the edge.

"let me show you what a good man does" he repeated in a deep voice, making me internally squirm.

gosh y/n get it together, he's your boy- ex's best friend. do you know how fucked up this is?

my thoughts were thrown out the window, along with my doubt, as taehyung rubbed my thigh.

yup, i wanted him. end of discussion.

he picked me up bridal style and kissed my lips hungrily as we made out way to him room.

i let out a slight, loud, moan as he slipped his tongue into my mouth.

"carefully princess, you don't wanna wake up yoongi" he mutterted before attacking my lips once agian.

you know what happened next.

long story short, the night after taehyung and i ykw...he ended up taking me on a date and we had lots of fun. we wen't to a highclass resuraunt dressed as poor people, they almost didn't let us in. after that, we went to a boardwalk and rode rides at the carnival. he ended up winning an ice cream eating challenge and won a plush avacodo, which he gave to me.

when jungkook found out, he acted like an 8 year old boy when his parents take away his iPad or something. basically he was being immature.

over the month, taehyung and i acted as a couple, though we weren't official. he eventually asked me out and gave me a promise ring with his name engraved into it.

about a year after we started dating, i found out i was pregnant. he had already publically announced me as his girlfriend and little by little his fans grew to love me as much as he did. jungkook was fuming, he said we were moving too fast and that i was a "whore for moving on so fast! especially with his best friend" in return, taehyung offered him a punch in the face and ignored him for months.

when jin found out about the pregnancy, he cursed and blamed namjoon for "corrupting" taehyung. he said that if namjoon didn't watch so much porn, taehyung wouldn't have got me knocked up. after that, he went out and spent nearly 5,000 USD on baby clothes, despite not knowing the gender.

when namjoon found out, he was really happy, but worried about how fan's would react. he said he would be the best uncle ever. he attempted to build the crib but ended up building it upside down and it broke..

yoongi didn't care much, to him it was just another baby being born into this "unbearable, dreadfull world". he said that he'd do his best to be a good uncle, but he would most likely avoid the baby since he wasn't fond of them.

hobi was estatic and demanded that he planned the baby showers, future birthday parties, ect. him and jin ended up arguing over who would be the "god mom"

jimin was very happy, he wanted to be the first one to hold the baby whenever he/she came home.

taehyung, the first to find out, was very happy! he started taking parenting classes, reading books, and buying things to make the pregancy smoother for me. he ran warm baths for me, cooked food for me, laid in bed with me when i was sick, and even bought an apartment.

when i gave birth to my beautiful baby girl, everyone was happy. the birth experience was something i never wanted to experience again. taehyung was scarred when he learned that babies weren't cut out of your stomach or pushed out the butt.

despite yoongi and jungkook's careless behavior towards the baby before she was born, when i brought her to their dorm, the moment they laid eyes on her, they had fallen under her spell. she had them wrapped around her tiny little fingers.

you might wonder what taehyung and i named the baby.. about that-

flashback

"YOU TWO DIMWHITTS NAMED MY PRECIOUS LITTLE NIECE AFTER A DEAD EARTH WORM?" jin exploded

taehyung and i were shaking in our boots.

"h-hyung, we know sally the earth worm was reincarcinated into our baby" taehyung chirped, sweat dripping from his forehead due to his nerves.

after that, jin proceded to chase taehyung and i with his pink slipper, beating us to no prevail while baby sally smiled and cooed in yoongi's arms.

she had really taken a liking to the cold man, they were inseperable.

THE END

taehyung with sally

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425 79 25
You got Anika Why aren't you letting go of y/n?? TEMPTED....... ⚠️ mature content obviously ⚠️ 🔞🔞🔞🔞 Please this is my work do not steal...
319K 4.1K 17
This will contain Smut and trigger warnings, requests are open! BTS scenarios are sperate and all members will be used. I mean no disrespect to any o...
16.8K 584 32
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐩𝐨𝐩 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲, 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤�...
120K 2.9K 57
"All we do is argue all the time" "Why is that?" "We're in a toxic relationship" "why don't you just break up?" "Because he's someone you can't leave...