๐๐‹๐ˆ๐™๐™๐€๐‘๐ƒ, ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ...

By -KANEKISKEN

๐’๐’๐’. โ™ ๐. โŠฑใ€ ๐š–๐šข ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐š˜ ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š–๐š’๐šŠ ใ€‘ โ . *.๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐š’๐š๐šž๐š• ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐šœ๐š˜ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†... More

๐๐‹๐ˆ๐™๐™๐€๐‘๐ƒ
โค ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ # ๐Ÿ โค
๐ŸŽ‚ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง i ๐ŸŽ‚
๐ŸŽ‚๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ข๐ŸŽ‚
โ„๏ธ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐๐š๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  โ„๏ธ
๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ฐ๐š-๐ฒ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ง
๐Ÿ“ฃ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ“ฃ
๐ก๐ž๐š๐๐œ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ง: ๐Ÿ’ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿคฐ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐๐œ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ง: ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข'๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ง๐š๐ง๐œ๐ฒ ๐Ÿคฐ
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐ˆ๐๐‚๐Ž๐‘๐‘๐„๐‚๐“ ๐๐”๐Ž๐“๐„๐’ #๐Ÿ
๐Ÿงธ ๐๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Ÿงธ
๐Ÿ’ฅ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ ๐“๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐Ÿ’ฅ
โœจ ๐…๐”๐“๐”๐‘๐„ ๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐„๐’ ๐ˆ โœจ
โœจ ๐…๐”๐“๐”๐‘๐„ ๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐„๐’ ๐ˆ๐ˆ โœจ
โ„๏ธ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ.....๐ž๐ฉ.๐Ÿ โ„๏ธ
โ„๏ธ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ.......๐ž๐ฉ.๐Ÿโ„๏ธ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐‡๐€๐‹๐‹๐Ž๐–๐„๐„๐ ๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐ˆ
๐ŸŽƒ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ค๐ข๐ง ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐ŸŽƒ
๐ŸŽƒ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ŸŽƒ

๐Ÿงธ ๐๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐š๐ค๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ข ๐Ÿงธ

1.7K 90 10
By -KANEKISKEN

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

summary: the daily life of new parents,
Katsuki and Tomomi as they raise their
twin boys. This episode, it's the boy's
4th birthday. Part two.

Natsuki's & Touya's age: 4

( please do not be a ghost reader, I love
reading your comments )

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

"God, our wives are gonna kill us!" Midoriya mumbled in fear. "Ochaco-chan is going to make me sleep on the couch for weeks! I knew we should have taken the longer route!"

How did this predicament happen? Well, after Bakugou's tirade at his sons birthday party, Tomomi needed him to pick up the ice sculpture for the party. The original deliverer had to cancel because of a family emergency. So she entrusted her husband with the task.

"Why should I go!?" Bakugou exclaimed, feeling very annoyed. "Why can't Icy Hot or Weird Hair go?! I'm not missing my boys birthday for stupid ice!"

Tomomi sent him a harsh glare as she crossed her arms and cocked her hip. A stance he was familiar with. Which meant he was one more word away from getting decapitated by his beautiful wife.

"You promised you would help out in anyway possible." She said sternly. "So I expect you, as their father, to fulfill that promise. This is an important day for your sons and I will be damned if you're selfishness ruins it."

As she spoke, the air grew colder and colder, sending shivers down his spine. And her hair began to float upwards.

"Now, you will drive downtown and retrieve that ice sculpture that we paid top dollar for and you will be back before we sing happy birthday. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?"

Bakugou widened his eyes as fear began to fill his veins. It will be wise to not defy his goddess of a wife.

"Yes, honey...."

"And take Shoto and Izuku with you."

And that's how they found themselves stuck in traffic. With a big ice sculpture of both of his sons in the back of a truck be borrowed from Kirishima.

"I don't want to alarm anyone," Shoto said from the back seat. "But we have about 2 hours before they start to sing happy birthday."

"Thank you, Captain Obvious." Bakugou replied sarcastically to him. "You don't need to remind me about my time of death! If this damn traffic doesn't lighten up in time, my wife will freeze my veins and rip them out one by one."

"You're worried about that?!" Midoriya yelled, looking at him with a fearful gaze. "Ochaco is gonna send me to the freaking moon! If she decides not to cause a freaking meteor shower to bury me where I stand!"

"Calm down, you two." Shoto said calmly as he refroze the ice sculpture. "We'll just tell them that traffic was bad and they will understand."

"That may work for your easy going wife but not for ours." Bakugou grumbled, leaning his arm on the window.

It seemed like this traffic will take two more hours before it started to pick up and he didn't want to miss such an important moment for his sons. He promised them that he would be there to sing with them before leaving and he didn't want to miss it.

"Man, this sucks." Midoriya mumbled, nervously bouncing his knee up and down.

_________________________________

"Mommy!" Little Touya and Natsuki ran up to their mother as the party continued on.

Tomomi was busy preparing the tables for the cake and other foods while trying to keep her nerves in check.

Bakugou, Midoriya and Shoto were gone for about one hour to get the ice sculpture that was supposed to be on one of the main tables near the circus tent. And yet they aren't here yet.

They had two more hours before it was time to sing happy birthday and she was getting anxious about the timing.

So much so, she almost make it snow in broad daylight.

"Yes, my loves?" Tomomi stopped what she was doing and turned to her babies with a gentle smile on her face.

The twins looked up to her with nervous looks in their faces.

"When is daddy coming back?" Touya asked, fiddling with his fingers. A nervous habit he picked up from Tomomi.

"He said he would be here soon!" Natsuki whined, stomping his foot a little. "We miss daddy!"

Tomomi sighed, kneeling down to their level. She placed her hands on both of their faces, softly caressing their cheeks in an attempt to calm them down.

"He'll be back soon, my loves, I promise." She promised in a comforting manner. "Don't worry. Your father never breaks a promise."

Touya and Natsuki looked at each other, not really comforted by her words but they trusted their mommy. So if she said he'll be there soon, then he will.

"But daddy promised to be here so that he could sing happy birthday with us." Touya replied. "He always sings with us . . . . What if he's not, this time?"

Tomomi looked as they held sad looks in their eyes. It hurt her to know that they were missing their father. They loved their daddy to the moon and back. They were nervous he wouldn't be there in time.

"Don't worry," she said, placing kisses on their foreheads. "I'll make sure he's here before the cake comes out, okay?"

The twins nodded as she lightly pinched their cheeks. "Now, smile. It's your birthday and you don't want to upset everyone else, right? If they see the birthday boys are upset, no one will be happy today."

"Okay, mommy." Natsuki said, grabbing his brother's hand. "If you say so."

With that, Natsuki began tugging his younger twin brother with him back to the party. Tomomi stood back up and smiled as they ran off towards the bounce house.

As soon as they were gone, she quickly pulled out her phone and began calling her husband.

"He better be close by." She mumbled nervously as she waited for him to answer.

______________________________________

"Finally, we're out of traffic!" Bakugou yelled in relief.

They had to park along side the road after getting off the highway so that Shoto can fully fix the melting ice sculpture. Which would only take about thirty minutes. The ice sculpture was pretty big and he wasn't as strong as his sister so it would take a little bit of time.

But that didn't matter, they had one more hour to high tail it back before the cake and before Tomomi kills him.

"I'm just glad that we'll be on time." Midoriya sighed, leaning against the truck. "Good thing Kirishimas truck was big enough to fit it. Otherwise we would be in big trouble."

"Yeah, lets just hope nothing goes wr-"

"Empty out your pockets and give up everything you have!" A new voice interrupted his words.

Bakugou felt a gun pressed on the back of his head as he quickly realized what was going on.

Instead of trying to remain calm, Bakugou because highly pissed off.

"Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME?!" He yelled before turning to the perpetrator.

The guy pointing a gun at him also had about five other friends around the truck. One of them pointed their gun at Midoriya and two more pointed theirs at Shoto, who was too busy refreezing the sculpture in the trunk.

"Look, just give us the truck and all of the money you have and no one gets hurt." The ring leader, some ugly looking bitch, said in a rough tone. "You three just look like a couple of rich assholes so you can buy another car."

"Look, I'm not in any mood to do hero work right now." Bakugou argued with him. "We got to get this overpriced ice sculpture back to my boys birthday party before my wife rips me an new asshole and I don't need a couple of thugs ruining our times table! So walk away before we really get violent."

"Does it looks like I care about your stupid son's birthday?!" He yelled back. "Give is what we want! The bastard can get another one for all we care!"

And that was what broke the camels back for all three of them.

"What did you call them?" Shoto asked in a dangerous tone.

"I said they are basta-"

Midoriya used black whip to pull the gun out of his hands as Bakugou blasted him in the chest, sending him miles away from his group.

Shoto quickly shot a huge fireball at the two that trapped him in the truck while making sure the ice didn't melt.

Bakugou and Midoriya fought off the others quickly, taking their guns and dismembering them.

Midoriya used his black whip quirk again to string up the thugs onto a light post, leaving them there to hang as they were beaten up and bruised.

"No one talks shit about my godsons." Midoriya said in a threatening voice.

"We were trying to be nice and let you walk away but NO!" Bakugou raged on. "You had to try and fuck up everything!"

"Guys." Shoto interrupted their tirade. "We gotta go now. Tomomi called 8 times."

Remembering how much time they had left, both Midoriya and Bakugou quickly ran to the truck and climbed in.

Bakugou quickly pushed the petal all the way down, causing the truck to drive in high speed. With Shoto still in the trunk.

"We left Todoroki in the back!" Midoriya yelled, grabbing hold of the handle above his door.

"He'll be fine! We gotta go!"

__________________________________

"Mrs. Bakugou, the cake is ready to come out in about 45 minutes." One of the workers informed her.

Tomomi gave her a fake smile before nodding her head. "Of course, thank you."

As soon as she left, her face fell into an angry face. Where the hell were they?! It's been two hours now and the cake is about to come out! She was beyond pissed off.

"Trouble in paradise?" A new voice brought her back to reality.

She turned around and saw Aizawa standing behind her, holding a glass of wine in his hand. He looked good in a grey suit and his dress shirt was unbutton a little, with his hair tied back.

"Mr. Aizawa!" She said in surprise. She knew he was here but she didn't know where he was. There were a lot of guests here. "Good to finally see you."

"Same to you, munchkin." He said, patting the top of her head. "You seem nervous. Anything troubling you? Is it because Kirishima and his daughter are challenging kids at the hammer game?"

"Haha, no." Tomomi giggled. "I'm just worried about the time. Katsuki was supposed to be here an hour ago and it's almost time to sing happy birthday. I knew I should have made the ice sculpture myself."

Aizawa pursed his lips as she stood next to her. She was fiddling with her fingers again. Old habits die hard.

"Don't worry." He reassured. "Bakugou may be a lot of things but one thing he is good at is never breaking a promise. He'll be here in time."

Tomomi sighed, looking at her boys as they played with their friends. "I sure hope so."

_____________________________________

"WE'RE GONNA GET PULLED OVER!" Midoriya yelled, as the truck swerved to the left.

Bakugou drove down the streets like a bat out of hell as he looked at the time. They had exactly 45 minutes before the cake comes out and he was not ready to die.

Shoto, who was stuck protecting the ice sculpture, made an ice cocoon around him and the ice. Seeing as it almost fell a few times. Plus it was easier to keep it from melting.

"DEKU, SHUT UP! IM TRYING TO CONCENTRATE!" Bakugou yelled back as he could see his street coming up. "WE'RE ALMOST THERE, ANYWAYS!"

"JUST DONT CRASH ANYWHERE! THIS IS KIRISHIMAS TRUCK!"

"DONT YOU THINK I KNOW THAT?!"

__________________________________

"Okay, everyone! Gather around!" Tomomi announced as it was almost time to bring out the cake.

She was nervous but she had to keep to the schedule. "The cake is almost here!"

"Mommy!" Touya ran up to her as everyone began taking their seats at the tables. "Where's daddy?"

"He'll be here soon, baby. I promise." She quickly reassured before taking out her phone. "Trust me, he will be here."

If he doesn't want to lose his bedroom privileges, he'll be here. She thought as she tried calling him again

________________________________________

Just as his phone rung, Bakugou finally pulled up to his drive way, parking the truck right in front. "Shit! It's almost time!" He yelled, looking at his phone.

He also noticed that he was receiving a call from his wife. Who was most likely pissed off.

"Get the ice in the back!" He yelled at both Shoto and Midoriya. "I gotta get to Frostbite!"

He quickly left into his home as he answered the phone. "Hey, baby~ before you can get mad-"

"Where, in gods name, are you?" She interrupted in a calm but angry tone. She was beyond pissed off. Her anger was in the cosmos. "Your sons were upset that you weren't here, the cake is about to come out and Touya nearly cried!"

"I know, baby, I know." He said calmly as he made his way back to the party. "There as traffic and then we got mugged by some thugs-"

"You got mugged?!" Tomomi exclaimed in a worry toned. "Oh my god! Are you okay?! Are Midoriya and Shoto okay?!"

"Baby, we're fine," he sighed as he made his way to the circus tent. Where everyone will be dining for the party. "But we made it and the ice sculpture is being moved to the catering table."

As soon as he entered, he saw his worried wife amongst the crowd, talking to him on the phone while comforting his sons.

"Well, get here now! Touya and Natsuki are upset!"

"Boys, why are you upset?" Bakugou said as soon as he got to his family.

Tomomi paused and turned to see her husband standing behind them with a smirk on his face. Her face held shock as her boys suddenly got super happy.

"Daddy!" They cheered, running up to him and jumping in his arms.

Bakugou chuckled, carrying them both in his arms, kissing their foreheads. "I told you I keep my promises, boys!"

"Mommy was worried." Natsuki exposed, snuggling in his arms. "She made it snow twice."

Tomomi blushed a little. Her own son really exposed her like that. He was too much like his father.

"You made it," Touya said happily, hugging him. "I was so worried, daddy."

Bakugou smiled at his boys gently. Whenever they were happy, he was happy. He couldn't bare to ever disappoint his boys. He would rather die than to let them down.

"Daddy's here, now." He promised him. "I never break my promises."

Tomomi watched the sweet moment with a small smile on her face. She couldn't stay mad at him. Not when he was being this sweet to their kids.

Of course, she knew he was also using them to get out of trouble but she could let this one pass. It is their kids birthday today.

Bakugou turned to his wife, grinning at her. "Don't I get a kiss? I did got through hell and back to get here. That deserves a reward."

Tomomi rolled her eyes and walked over to him, placing a soft kiss on his lips. Her sons playfully giggled at the sight. Parents are gross.

"You're off the hook, I guess." She mumbled to him.

"I was counting on it."

"Okay! Cake time!" A worker yelled as they wheeled in a three tier carnival style cake. It had lit candles on top and the candy on the cake spelled out the twins names.

Everyone gathered around and sing happy birthday together. Bakugou carried Touya and Natsuki on his shoulders, singing along as they walked towards the cake together. With Tomomi by their side.

As soon as the song was done, the twins made a wish together and blew out the candles, earning an applause from everyone.

Bakugou looked in the crowd to see Shoto and Midoriya were already with their family, also clapping along with everyone.

Midoriya was filming everything with his phone with Ochaco carrying Ichirou in her arms. Shoto carried his Shotaro in his arms while one of his arms were around Momo's shoulders. All of them had smiles on their faces.

It was a great day and a bonus that none of them were in trouble for being almost late.

Bakugou was happy to know he was able to give his kids the best birthday they could ever ask for. And he promised he will give them more as the years to come.

Because Bakugous always keep their promise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 106 12
Fem. reader x Katsuki Bakugo My Hero Academia Fanfic โœจโœจโœจ (Y/n) wants more than anything to become a hero. But, she knows how hard it will be because...
407K 16.5K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
997K 39.1K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...
5.2K 363 19
๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข โ‹†โ‚Š โ€ ยธเฟ โ› โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ a descendant of a legendary quirk longs to separate...