My Wife Julie (A Reverse Hare...

QuaHudson7 द्वारा

Julie is an accomplished Marketing Executive who has been single for a year after a messy breakup. When she m... अधिक

Chapter 1: The Girl Who Winks At Strangers
Chapter 2: The Tupperware Gene
Chapter 3: I'm Getting My Axe
Chapter 4: Closed Mouths Don't Get Fed
Chapter 5: Who's Your Daddy?
Chapter 7: Karate Moves
Chapter 8: Mary, Joseph and Baby Jesus
Chapter 9: The Jaxton Girl
Chapter 10: Julie Is Mine
Chapter 11: Abs In The Hallway
Chapter 12: Woah There Tigress
Chapter 13: I'm Everybody's Type
Chapter 14: Close Your Legs
Chapter 15: All The Elephants
Chapter 16: Meet The Parents
Chapter 17: Bloody Mary's And Cracked Shells
Chapter 18: Let's Play Truth Or Dare
Chapter 19: The Ghost
Chapter 20: Like Slavery Whips?
Chapter 21: What Happens In Italy
Chapter 22: Grabbing The Bull
Chapter 23: I'm The Boss
Chapter 24: You Are A Married Woman
Chapter 25: Who's A Good Kitty
Chapter 26: Be A Good Girl
Chapter 27: Meow For You
Chapter 28: Master's Kitty
Chapter 29: A Girl Named Eve
Chapter 30: Balls And Collars
Chapter 31: The Fainting Goat
Chapter 32: Unwanted Guest
Chapter 33: When Storm Clouds Gather
Chapter 34: Sitting Ducks
Chapter 35: When It Rains
Chapter 36: Trauma
Chapter 37: Everything You Deserve
Chapter 38: The Crooked Alliance
Chapter 39: #Feminism
Chapter 40: We Are One

Chapter 6: She's Fair Game

21.5K 698 277
QuaHudson7 द्वारा

Dean

She brushes my cheek with her small hand. The gentle act lights my heart on fire. I think she just brought me back to life. I didn't even know how dead I had been inside until I met her. She has breathed new life to me. Her light has brightened my life. I know I won't do without her.

Then I remember the condom still inside her. I slap her ass. She jumps then giggles.

"Hey, what was that for?"

"I need to get us cleaned up before the sperm grows legs, breaks the condom and walks into you."

She giggles and moves. "Why would you even..?"

I flip her over, so I am on top of her again. She looks so adorable. I kiss her forehead before I rise. The condom was starting to slip. I remove the it then I disappear to her bathroom. I fold it and drop it in her bin. I pick up a towel, warm it. I take it back to the room. She hasn't risen. I spread her legs. I wipe her gently.

Julie is a goddess. I promise myself to take care of her. I kiss her gently on her stomach when I am finished. I wipe myself next.

She rises. I can't tear my eyes from her body, but it is her face I focus most on.

"I think I wanna rinse a little bit."

I frown. "You don't feel clean?"

"I'm weird about feeling clean. You did a great job, I feel refreshed, but I want to rinse." She sighs. "Please don't think that's weird." She looks embarrassed

I decide to not tease her about it. I take her hand. "Then let's go, baby girl."

She smiles. "So, you like me calling you daddy during sex? Is that your thing?" she asks. I am happy that she feels comfortable enough to talk to me.

"Yes, I like that you called me that. And it doesn't have to be for the bedroom." I wink at her.

"Are you a daddy dom?"

I think about it for a second. I like being called daddy, but I don't take it to where I want to have a little. I don't think I'm into ddlg that deeply. I am on their light subscription. I certainly don't want my women to be spotting coloring books. I mean people can do what they do, as long as it's consenting adults but that's not for me at all. And I am not judging. I have my own fucked up kinks.

"I wouldn't go that far. Yes, I want you to be my baby girl, but I don't want you being someone else. I don't want a little. My cock jumps when you call me 'daddy' that's as far as that goes." I pause. "I mean my kinks are based elsewhere."

That piques her interest, and I regretted it as soon as I said it. I get nervous. What if she would want to know. I can't tell her everything.

"So, what are your kinks?"

I pull her to the shower. I take the head as she tries to reach for it. she doesn't want to wet her hair. I hold it for her as she runs the shower head over her body. The act is so erotic. Every second is more arousing than the last. I forgot what she asked when she says, "So?"

"Huh?"

She chuckles. "Really?" she shakes her head. "Your kinks. What are they?"

"Um, I like toys and I like watching sometimes."

She arches her eyebrow. But it's not in disgust but intrigue. Nerves almost undo me as I wait for her response. I wish I could kick myself.

"You're a voyeur?"

"Was. I was one."

"Why did you stop?"

"No reason that is important right now, baby girl." I choose the cowards way out. Lies of omission. I feel like shit lying to her. But she can't know. What would she think of me? She wouldn't want anything to do with me. She can never know. Even if it means I bury that part of myself. For her, I will.

She looks at me for a minute. Then she brings the water to my body. She rinses me too. Her hands move confidently on my body. Other than being incredibly arousing, her hands feel like they belong. She smirks when she gets to my cock. She washes it too, giving it a little extra attention.

She raises her eyes and looks at me through her lashes. She strokes my cock. My cock twitches. She fixes me with her gaze as she strokes me. Every stroke feels magical. Then she does the unexpected. She kneels.

My eyes widen.

I am frozen in place. I don't let go of her hair. She darts her tongue out and she licks my tip.

Fuck.

She puts the tip between her lips and swirls her tongue around. I almost cum from that act. She takes my cock in her mouth and my head tips back involuntarily.

I close my eyes momentarily. She bobs her head up and down my cock. She is milking my cock, hallowing her cheeks. What she can't fit in her mouth she strokes with her hand. I almost lose my mind when she drops the shower head that's still running water and she brushes my balls. My orgasm approaches me fast. She moans around my cock and closes her eyes, enjoying herself. That tips me over. I try to pull away, but she looks up to me and doesn't let me go.

I growl loudly as she literally sucks my cum out of me. I think I just about died again. I let go of her hair and I lean back. She retreats. I can't tear my eyes from her. She opens her mouth to show me my cum on her mouth then she swallows it.

Fuck.

I can do nothing else but just stare at this goddess.

She rises from her knees, and I help her up. I bring her to me, and I kiss her. My kiss is demanding, claiming. I want to possess this woman. I want all of her for myself.

I pick her up. I switch off the tap. I place her on the counter, and I spread her legs. I dip my face on her pussy. I rub my face on her pussy. I just want to drown in her juices. I lick her clit. She bucks her hips. I hold her with one hand. I finger her with the other. Wetness keeps pooling in her and I eat her out. I finger and lick her clit for the wetness. I am not trying to make her cum just yet.

I change rhythm when she is almost cumming, I don't want this to end. I just want to keep drinking her wetness. I am a greedy bastard; I want more and more. I insert a third finger and her eyes roll back. I want to see if I can make her squirt. I massage her g-spot at first. I focus on circling her clit in tighter circles.

She keeps moaning. "Oh fuck, daddy. Fuck. Oh, daddy. Yes."

I am like a demon possessed. When I think she's ready I tap her g-spot. I tap it incessantly. She makes a groaning sound and I smirk. Her body shakes but I don't let her go. I don't adjust my rhythm to just help her ride smoothly through the orgasm, I want to push her body for more. I increase my insistent rhythm. Clear juices splash on my face. I smirk as I continue. She squirts and screams loudly. I move from her g-spot. I rub her clit for more. She squirts some more. She has tears, her eyes unfocused. I smirk to myself for getting her back.

Serves her right for trying to take my soul.

I kiss her thighs as she is coming down. I lick her juices. My whole face is wet. I feel smug right now, I can't help the smirk on my face. She gives me a lazy smile. I kiss her then I pull her up. I lift her up and we go back to the shower. I hold her to me; her legs are still jelly and she is still going through after shocks. Her head is laying on my chest and she has wrapped both her arms around my waist.

Right here I feel content.

A feeling I haven't felt in a very long time.

Drake

I walk in at the bar. Berney's. We've been coming to this bar for years. We started coming after college when we all started our careers. Life gets busy but we meet every month. We were supposed to be meeting next week but Lex called and arranged a meet. I spot my two friends. I chuckle when I see Tommy's face. He looks like he just got dumped. I wonder which lady has him looking all sullen.

"Dickheads." I greet them as I sit down. We do our shake.

"Fucker.'" Tommy retorts

I chuckle. "Who has twisted your panties this evening, Tommy boy?"

Lex sports a small smirk. He is always too cool to actually laugh fully. While I am the outgoing one in the group, my other friends are mostly introverted. They keep to themselves. Alex and Tommy are introverted, well to the rest of the world that is. Dean is an ambivert. He has times for both. I am the social butterfly of the group.

"The girl from The Jaxton Group rejected him." Lex chuckles lightly. He is wildly amused.

"So you finally asked her out? When?"

"Yesterday and she shot me down."

"She has a boyfriend?"

"Seems so."

"But do you think you can't charm her from him?"

He arches an eyebrow. "You know I don't pursue women in relationships."

While Tommy has always tried to shy away from taken women, it became an even stronger conviction when his fiancé cheated on him. He has liked this girl for a whole year but he would never make a move on her. Even when things weren't going well for him and his fiancé after the engagement. He held on to his relationship. After their eventual breakup, he took time after his engagement four months ago to 'heal' and now when he finally gathers the courage to pursue her she's taken. I say the universe is paying him for being slow.

"If she isn't married, she's fair game bro." I say to him as I turn my face to our waiter. A beautiful blonde with fake tits. Lex has banged her before. She bats her eyelashes at him, but he won't even rise from his phone to give her the time of day. Some might think he is being an asshole just to her, but he is just an asshole period. Knowing him, he has probably even forgot he fucked her. He rises his eyes to look at her finally but he orders his drink, and he ignores her eye lash batting. He goes back to his phone when he's done. I see the hurt in her eyes. I give her a an apologetic smile. She leaves after to get our orders. It's not that I feel that sorry for her, I'm just not trying to have my drink spitted on.

"You just had to fuck the waiter, now we have to be uncomfortable here because of you." Tommy says to Lex, annoyed. I chuckle. He is right. We told him to leave her alone. Shitting where you eat and all that. But he doesn't listen to anyone, he just went ahead and did it anyway.

He called her to the bathroom and fucked her in one of the stalls. I wouldn't have known but I went a few minutes after him to the bathroom for a leak and there with the stall door barely closed banging her brains out. I did my business and left. And that is Lex. He just does whatever the little monsters in his head tell him.

"What? You wanna fuck her too?" he smirks

Tommy frowns at the suggestion. Lex turns to me. "Where is GB?"

GB (Golden boy) is a name we gave Dean in high school. He could never do any wrong to adults. Not to any of our parents, the teachers, the girls. Everybody just liked him and even though we all engaged in mischief, it was always the three of us left in shit. If not that then it was us, they'd argue, got him in trouble. It used to piss us off to no end and he always roasted us because of it.

"He is balls deep in some girl."

That catches Tommy's attention. "Of course, on the day the girl of my dreams rejects me, golden boy secured pussy so good he even skipped meeting us."

I hadn't considered that. None of us ever skipped our meets for anyone. We are so squad deep that we choose each other before everyone else. None of us usually decline meeting because of girls.

"He hasn't been serious with any girl since..." I drift off. Those are memories we don't bring up around here. That one particular subject that is still so difficult for us. It took 3 years for us to even be able to visit her grave.

The whole mood dips. "Yeah." Tommy exhales as he drifts to his own thoughts. Lex looks around. No doubt he is avoiding it again. If I know my friend, he is about to look for a girl to fuck. It's what he does. He fucks his problems away. Even got himself a whole relationship. It's how he deals with things. Not that I'm a saint but what I'm saying is, he is worse.

The waiter brings our drinks back. His eyes zero in on her. He looks at her boobs, then up to her face. He drinks his whiskey in one go and rises from the chair. He motions with his head to the bathroom. I look at her. Will she really go back to the bathroom to be fucked by a guy who doesn't even remember her? I see her fluster. She doesn't look at both me and Tommy in the eye. She rushes back to the bar. I lean back in my chair. She says something to the bartender and then she hurries to the direction of the bathrooms and she disappears.

Tommy chuckles. "What an asshole."

I chuckle back. "You are just jealous, T."

"I am not jealous of that. Fucking so many women I don't even remember any of them, or have you forgotten he cheated on Eva constantly?"

"They were in an open relationship."

"Only on his end. She stayed faithful to him."

"Her own choice."

He shakes his head. "You assholes just don't understand women."

I laugh loudly. "And you do?"

"Better than you lot that's for sure."

"Aye, I'm not saying he isn't a dick. But they were both fucking around at first then she got tired and thought she could change things because she was ready for that change. You know Lex. He wasn't going to retire and give his heart to her."

He sighs. "I wonder how long he will keep pushing it away. It is only withering him."

"It's withering all of us, T."

He gives me a meaning full look. He knows what I mean. All of us have never been the same since. We've had to deal with guilt and so many regrets. All the things we could have done differently.

Lex comes back and sits back down after a few minutes. He calls for another waiter and he orders a drink.

"I am in the mood for some dancing. Strip club?" I suggest

Lex smirks. He is on board. We drag Tommy out of the bar and head for the strip club. To another night of meaningless sex with people who mean even less.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

8.8M 302K 45
[COMPLETED] "We both want you." Enzo tells me and I look cautiously at Killian who stares at me with an intense glare. I gulp and look away from the...
69.1K 1.8K 21
"Look at her blushing, Rose. Do we make you nervous, tesoro?" "Yes" I respond, my eyes closing. The pleasure is too much. "If I have to tell your t...
87.9K 2.2K 23
27 year old Layla, decides to make a life changing move across the country after her fiancé breaks up with her a month before their wedding. Little d...
8.6K 252 6
𝗔 𝟮𝟬 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗢𝗹𝗱 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀 𝗜𝗻 𝗔 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗔 𝗚𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽 𝗢𝗳 𝗕𝗼𝘆𝘀 𝗪𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿𝘆, 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 �...