Dilara

By ineedtherapy_07

Dilara Caesar moved to Stanford Hill after going to a private school her whole life, she wants to live her se... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50:
Chapter 51:
Chapter 52:
Chapter 53:
Chapter 54:
Chapter 55:
Chapter 56:
Chapter 57:
Chapter 58:
Chapter 59:
Chapter 60:
Chapter 61:
Chapter 62:
Chapter 63:
Chapter 64:
Chapter 65:
Chapter 66:
Chapter 67:
Chapter 68:
Chapter 69:
Chapter 70:
Chapter 71:
Chapter 72:
Chapter 73:
Chapter 74:
Chapter 75:
Chapter 76:
Chapter 77:
Chapter 78:
Chapter 79:
Chapter 80:
Chapter 81:
Chapter 82:
Chapter 83:
Chapter 84:
Chapter 85:
Chapter 86:
Chapter 87:
Chapter 88:
Chapter 89:
Chapter 90:
Chapter 91:
Chapter 92:
Chapter 93:
Chapter 94:
Chapter 95:
Chapter 96:
Chapter 97:
Chapter 98:
Chapter 99:
Chapter 100:
Chapter 101:
Chapter 102:
Chapter 103:
Chapter 104:
Epilogue:

Chapter 44:

36.5K 794 198
By ineedtherapy_07

At that moment the loudest alarm I have heard bursts through all the speakers and fills the whole building with noise.

'Split up, we'll meet up at the other base!' Alessandro yells.

Lorenzo grabs Amira's hand and runs down a corridor with her.

'You have a gun, you use it,' Adriano says grabbing my hand. 'I'm not letting you out of my sight.'

We run down a corridor and see so much trainees being escorted out. There's no sight of Matteo and Jasmine.

'We need to get to the garage.' Adriano says.

'We'll get there,' I say.

We run down a set of stairs and I see about eight  FBI agents and they start shooting at us.

I cock my gun and we start shooting at them. Four drop dead and Adriano and I continue running down a flight of stairs.

We bump into Vittoria, who has blood on her face.

'Adriano lets go,' She says.

I go to run with them but she stops me.

'You go to the car and stay there,' she commands. 'I don't need you putting anyone at risk.'

'She's staying with me,' Adriano snarls.

'She will go to the car, escorted by some bodyguards,' Vittoria snaps. I look at the bodyguards and see that Jake is there.

Adriano and her square up to each other. She glares at him and he doesn't move.

'Go to the car Dilara,' he says not looking at me.

'I'll be fine Adriano,' I say.

He turns to me and presses his lips onto mine and kisses me. I kiss him back softly and it feels like the alarm sound fades out, until he pulls away.

He presses his forehead to mine and I see that it pains him to let me go.

'I said, go back to the car,' he mumbles.

'I'll be safe.' I say. He pecks my lips quickly and turns to the bodyguards.

'She dies, you die.' He snarls.

'Yes sir,' Jake replies.

I quickly walk away followed by four bodyguards. Two on my right and two on my left.

We run down the stairs and down more corridors. We're greeted by more FBI agents.

They start shooting at us and the bodyguards show them no remorse. I don't even have to lift my gun before there are only dead bodies in front of me.

We continue running and we pass a room and I make eye contact with an FBI agent.

Detective Stevens.

Shit.

His face drops when he sees me and he signals to his colleagues.

I continue running until I finally reach the huge garage.

'Stay here ma'am,' Jake says.

I get into Adriano's Range Rover, and see that the keys are still in. I get into the drivers seat and tap my thumbs against the wheel.

The walkie talkie on Jake's belt turns on.

'We've headed out through the back door, start driving everyone out,' Vittoria's voice says.

She said they were coming to the garage? Why would she change her mind and not tell me.

Vehicles start moving and driving out the garage. Should I move or wait.

Fuck this.

I turn on the car and the doors of the garage open and Detective Stevens is standing there with his gun raised with five more people.

I start driving out of the garage and I see Stevens start shooting at me.

I duck, afraid the glass will break on me but thank god it's bullet proof.

I see his face in the rear view mirror and I drive off.

Now I need to find Adriano and everyone else. I start driving through the tunnel and all the vehicles turn right, that must be the way to the new headquarters. So if I go left that will take me to the back of the building.

I continue driving when I hear sirens behind me. I look into the mirror and see three police cars following me.

I speed up and drive round a corner, I see Adriano, Vittoria, Zoya and Matteo running.

I beep the horn of the car, catching their attention and they turn to me.

I roll down the window and drive up to them, the police sirens are faint behind me.

'Get in assholes.' I snap. Their heads turn to me and they look at me in relief.

I open the door so Adriano can drive and I hear the sirens getting closer.

He looks at me and smiles. I pull him in by the collar of his shirt. Our faces are mere inches apart and those grey eyes I love dart down to my lips.

'Don't you dare ever tell me to stay in the car.' I snap. I push him and run around the car and get into the passenger seat.

'Step on It Adriano.' Matteo says.

Adriano speeds up the car and drives away as soon as we see that the police have gotten closer to us.

'Detective Stevens was here,' I explain.

'How do you know who he is?' Vittoria asks.

'I was questioned by him since he was suspicious that I was hanging out with Adriano.' I say.

'Did he see you?' He asks.

I nod my head and he hits the wheel.

'Shit.' He mutters.

He continues driving faster until we finally loose the trail of police. We start driving past a secluded area with only forests.

'What are we going to do now he knows I know you?' I ask.

'Deny.' Vittoria says. 'You said only Stevens saw you so you deny it.'

'He has no proof after all,' Zoya adds.

'We need to get rid of your phone,' Vittoria says.

'Let me see it,' Adriano stretches out one of his hands leaving the other one on the steering wheel.

I pass him my phone and he barely glances at it before he hits it aggressively against the dashboard and then throws it out of the window.

'My phone!' I exclaim.

'They could probably track you,' he explains. 'I'll get you a new one in a couple days.'

The path gets more narrow as Adriano drives through the forest. I see a distant huge building becoming more clearer.

The backup base is three times bigger than the old one. The gates open up for us and we drive down a tunnel straight into the basement.

'Zoya, Dilara,' Adriano says. 'Wait here I'm going to get everyone else and then we're going home.'

*AUTHORS NOTE*
Hey guys, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I want to include a bit of Amira's back story as to why she's in the mafia (because it wasn't a choice), so that might be in the next chapter.
Instagram:
@adrian0_giovanni
@dilara_caesar
Have a nice day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 82.6K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
8.5M 206K 62
Kendall is a hard working surgeon who barely leaves the hospital. When her best friend, Amber drags her out to a club she does the unexpected. A one...
239K 4K 40
Book 1 of 2 When two of the biggest Mafia's are threatened, they are forced to work together to defeat the enemy. Anna Giovanni, a cold, ruthless and...
1.3K 44 19
Aria Gwyneth is your average teenage girl. Likes reading and her alone time. Her father left her and her mom when she was 4 he found a new family. Ar...