Yandere Naruto various x male...

By JustEmilyXD

You are M/n who needed a job, so here it is at an asylum for the criminally insane, the dangerous place in Ko... More

My first patient
A little weird
I am going insane? or just a dream...
Date

How it started

171 6 0
By JustEmilyXD

Hello, my name is M/n L/n and I'm 20 years old. I graduated from the University of psychology, cause I found it interesting to find out about people's backgrounds, mental states, and health, and try to help them, my grades were the best, all A's. At first, I didn't search for a job, cause I had money, but now I'm running out and need a job, so I got it. At the insane asylum for the criminally insane, I thought of working as a therapist with people who have mental health, but all were taken. No spot left, OH WELL- So I chose this one shiver went through my back I still got money, but soon it will run out, btw I live in a quite big house in a friendly neighborhood, I got the money from my parents, they supported my in every way as possible so now I'm gonna make money on my own!

Driving there was okay, but I almost laid an egg when I got there. The building and everything around looked like from a horror movie, with small windows, and fences that the patients wouldn't get out, the walls of the building were old and a little bit broken. I parked the car in the small parking alley, got out, and walked to the entrance, inside I walked to the counter. There was a pink-haired, green-eyed, beautiful woman who was typing something into the computer that was in front of her, ''Hello, there ma'am'' I said, the woman looked at me with a soft smile and greet me back ''Oh! Hello, there. You must be M/n L/n, right?'' Asked the woman, I nodded ''Perfect! I'm Sakura Haruno, you can always find me here'' I smiled, giving her the ID card, she took it and checked on the computer after 2 min she gave it back and told me where I should go first. ''On the second floor, there is the boss room, he should be waiting for you. ''Come on! don't be late'' I thanked her and went to the elevator to get there, cause I was too lazy to walk through the broken stairs. 

The elevator door opened and I went out, walking directly to the boss's room. I knocked on the door and heard the boss ''Come on in!'' with a cheerful voice, walking inside I meet a pair of black eyes ''I'm Jiraiya the boss, how was the ride to this place?'' asked the man with a curious face and a smile ''Pretty okay, can't complain'' you told him with a soft smile that appeared on your face quickly ''Come here and sit down, we need a lot to talk about'' told the boss with a serious face and tone, I gulped and sat down. After a good 30min of explaining from the boss, I was allowed to leave.

Words:477

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 34.6K 59
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.5M 26.1K 54
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
2M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
130K 7.7K 93
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...