I'll Remember Someday... Fred...

By CharlieA

Teen mom? Check. The Dark Lord's daughter? Check. Amnesia? Check. Was there anything else? Harry Potter has w... More

I'll Remember Someday... Fred Weasley
{Chapter 2} Lost Memories
{Chapter 3} Tommy's an Arse
{Chapter 4} Welcome to Weasley Wizard Wheezes
{Chapter 5} Is it really Just Pity?
{Chapter 6} A Date with Fred Weasley
{Chapter 7} Verity's Plan
{Chapter 8} Pillows, they really do work!
{Filler} A Morning with Caitlin and George
{Chapter 9} The Weasley Rememberance
{Chapter 10} That's not Everything
{Chapter 12} Heads will Turn
{Chapter 13} Firewhisky
{Chapter 14} The Other Marley
{Chapter 15} The Hangover, News
{Chapter 16} Confusion
{Chapter 17} Birthday Date
{Chapter 18} The Photo Album
{Chapter 19} Someday
{Chapter 20} Happily Ever After
{Epilogue}

{Chapter 11} A Chaotic Dinner

11.1K 309 390
By CharlieA

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Harry POtter Characters, belong to J.K. while Caitlin goes to IAmFred. Everyone else is mine! :D

Chapter 11: A Chaotic Dinner

            “Why do I have to go to the dinner?!” I exclaimed wide eyed as I stared at Caitlin who was looking through her closet in Fred and George’s room.

“Because I am not about to face that woman alone.” Caitlin said as she shot me a look, I arched an eyebrow.

“I don’t see why not? She’s your mother, and the whole Weasley family will be at dinner.” I stated as Caitlin smiled.

“And that’s exactly why you have to be there as well. I mean don’t you want to see Bill, Fleur and Charlie?” she asked as I sighed.

“I’ll have plenty time to see them… I just don’t see why I have to be at the dinner with your mother.” I stated flopping down on Fred’s bed. Last time I saw Caitlin’s mother she told me I dressed poorly and told me to leave. “Your mother practically hates me.” I stated as Caitlin rolled her eyes.

“She doesn’t hate you, she hates your parents.” She said as I rolled my eyes. “Anyways, she’ll like you better since you’re older.” She said as I sighed.

“Oh yeah that’s going to make a difference. I don’t even know what I’ll wear.” I said looking at Caitlin. “What are you wearing?”

“An atrocious dress my mother sent me just for this occasion.” Caitlin said as she finally found what she was looking for in the closet and pulled out a very flowery dress. I mean it wasn’t bad necessarily; it was a flowery spaghetti strapped dress with a small belt around the waist. The reason being is, it was completely not Caitlin’s style; she was not a fan of dresses or flowery things.

“So you’re wearing that?” I asked as Caitlin groaned.

“Yes! Isn’t it horrid? I mean at least you have a choice on what you will be wearing. I don’t.” Caitlin said as I smiled slightly, well that helped a little.

“Fine, I’ll be at dinner tonight.” I said as Caitlin grinned.

“I knew you would see it my way.” She said as I rolled my eyes standing up.

“Are you wearing heels as well?” I asked as Caitlin looked at me like I was crazy.

“Are you mental? If that woman even thinks that I would wear heels then she is mental, its converse all the way baby.” Caitlin said as I smiled.

“Alright then, I’ll go get ready.” I said as I walked out of her room, bumping into the twins in the process.

“Why hello Miss Riddle.” I heard a familiar voice call out as I looked up and locked eyes with Fred Weasley, a blush crossed my cheeks.

“Hello Fred, George.” I said nodding towards George who grinned.

“Is my fiancé in there?” he asked as I nodded with a smile.

“Yes, she’s forcing me to attend the dinner you know.” I said as George grinned.

“Yes, well she’s doing that to everyone.” George said with a sigh before walking into the room as I looked up to see Fred grinning down at me.

“What?” I asked as he smiled.

“Oh nothing,” he said lightly rolling on the balls of his heels. “Need a hug?” he asked opening his arms as I felt the blush heighten on my face as an image of me crying in Fred’s arms a few days ago appeared in my head.

“No!” I shouted out as I felt my cheeks burn in embarrassment, him and George have been giving me nonstop grief about that.

“Aw, I was really looking forwards to one.” Fred said as he smirked down at me.

“Well I’ll be leaving now.” I stated as I moved past Fred and headed towards the stairs.

“Remember to try not to blush so much at dinner tonight Miss Riddle!” Fred called out as I felt my face grow even hotter as I made my way down the stairs. That boy really knew how to make me blush. I made it into Ginny, Hermione’s, Clary’s and I’s room finally as I looked to see no one in the room besides myself. Hermione had just arrived yesterday and she didn’t have to come to the dinner, neither did Clary, so I did not understand why I had to. I sighed as I walked over to my suitcase located in the corner of the room as I opened it, looking for something to wear tonight.

I really would rather not wear a dress or skirts, I mean I would have to wear one tomorrow, so I don’t see why I would have to wear one to a dinner. Finally, after hours of throwing clothes in and out of my suitcase I finally decided on a cream blouse with a black bow around the waist, along with some black skinny jeans and black converse. If Mrs. Redmond did not approve, well then she would just have to deal with it, because I’m not her daughter. I groaned as I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower and changed into my outfit, when I heard noise coming from outside the door. I quickly placed the blouse over me and piled my hair up on my head, forming a messy bun on my head as I walked out of the room to see three new red heads and a beautiful blonde.

“Marley!” I heard a voice yell at me, as one of the red headed boys came running towards me as he pulled me into a bone crushing hug. I then noticed the boy to be Charlie Weasley, himself. I smiled politely remembering vague things of the boy. “How is my little amnesia girl doing?” Charlie asked me as he stared down at me. I smiled up at him, noticing Fred and George coming down the stairs.

“I’m good…?” I answered slightly unsure.

“Really? Because I for sure thought you would want to give me a kiss or something, since you know we’re dating and everything. I mean haven’t you missed me?” Charlie said in all seriousness as my eyes widened in horror, forming into two huge saucers.

“What!!!???” I exclaimed as Charlie grinned.

“Yeah, I guess you wouldn’t remember with your memory and what not, but we’re dating. Been dating for almost a year now.” Charlie said as I stared at him in horror, was he serious?

“I-I-I don’t remember.” I stuttered as Charlie grinned.

“Well I bet a good kiss on the lips would help you remember!” Charlie exclaimed in a childish voice as he leaned down towards me, I felt my face start to heat up, but before Charlie could get any closer Fred had smacked him on the head.

“What the bloody hell do you think you’re doing there Charlie.” I heard Fred seethed as he looked at his brother with a ticked off expression on his face. Charlie smiled sheepishly at his brother and rubbed the back of his head where he was smacked.

“Ah, Fred you are here…. What do you think I was doing? I was trying to give my girlfriend a kiss.” Charlie said with a grin as Fred glared at him.

“She’s not your girlfriend Charlie, and you know it.” Fred said as Charlie sighed.

“It was worth a try…” he sighed as I cocked an eyebrow, utterly confused.

“You were going to take advantage of an amnesia girl?” Fred questioned his brother, “And you’re supposed to be my older brother? The one I look up to?”

“Hey, I never said I was a good older brother.” Charlie shrugged as he smiled at me. “Well sorry Marley, we are not dating… But there is always a future.” He said as I sighed.

“I think…. Uhh… let me think about that.” I stuttered a blush forming on my cheeks as Charlie grinned.

“Why of course! Now where is the little Riddle?” Charlie asked looking around as he spotted Clary in the kitchen drawing with Hermione, he then took off. I just stood there utterly befuddled.

“Hello. You’re Marley right?” I heard a voice say to me as I looked up to see another flaming red headed boy staring down at me, with blue eyes accompanied with a pair of horn-rimmed glasses.

I smiled up at the boy, he was tall and then like the rest of the Weasleys, “Yes… and you are Percy, correct?” I asked, I felt like I’ve seen this boy before and I’m sure I have, but I think it was only for a brief time.

“Yes. It is a pleasure to meet you.” Percy said smiling down at me as I smiled.

“Same to you,” I said as he sat down on the couch talking with Mr. Weasley. I then turned my glance to see a very plump looking Fleur coming my way. “Fleur?” I questioned, I wasn’t sure if this was the same girl. She was still beautiful, but she was much larger, that was when I noticed she was pregnant. “Fleur, you’re pregnant!” I exclaimed as Fleur smiled.

“I know, isn’t it vonderful!?” she exclaimed in her French accent as I smiled.

“It is, do you two know if it’s a boy or a girl?” I asked referring to Bill and Fleur.

“Yes, it’s a girl.” Bill said with a smile, “How are you Marley?”

I smiled, “I’m fine, and you Bill?” I asked as he softened his look at me, Bill was a handsome man, it was the scar on his face that flawed somewhat his features, but he still was handsome.

“Wonderful.” Bill said holding his wife’s hand as I smiled, they both looked at me with soften almost sad eye. A lot of people gave me those eyes around here, I wondered if it was because I had amnesia?

“Marley, dear could you come help me prepare dinner?” I heard Molly’s voice call out from the kitchen as I looked at her and smiled.

“Oh you wouldn’t want that mum! Marley can’t cook anything!” Fred exclaimed as I sent him a dagger as he grinned.

“I can cook!” I exclaimed flustered, “I’ll be right there Mrs. Weasley.”

“Try not to burn our house down, Miss Riddle.” Fred said next to me as I glared at him again before heading into the kitchen to assist Mrs. Weasley. Once I was in the kitchen I started to assist Mrs. Weasley with dinner, which was mostly just stirring or chopping up some vegetables most of the time, while she did the rest with magic. Even with the little things I had to do, it seemed like I messed up on most of them.

I sighed, Caitlin and Fred were right, I was a horrible cook. I said to myself as the water started to boil uncontrollably as I frantically tried to figure out how to stop it. “Ah, what do I do?!” I yelled to myself as Ginny appeared behind me.

“Having trouble there?” Ginny asked as I gave her a look.

“What do you think!? Turn it off!” I exclaimed as Ginny laughed and turned a knob on the stove and soon the boiling was stopping. I let out a sigh of relief. “And you call yourself a muggle? How do you cook for Clary?”

I frowned, “It so happens, I know how to work the stove at my place.” I stated as Ginny grinned, before she could say anything else, however, I heard the door. I turned my attention to see Mrs. Weasley walking to the door as she opened it revealing Mrs. Redmond. She had not changed since the last time I saw her, besides the fact that she had gotten somewhat older. She still was a beautiful woman, with short straight chestnut hair, and chocolate brown eyes like her daughter. High cheekbones, slightly full lips and a slender figure. She gave the look of being better than anybody else, and giving the look of being pompous, and for that she was.

She wore a snug light brown dress that was pinned to the waist, a tan scarf around her slender neck, high black heels, and carried her enormous black purse. Even if she was a witch and could just easily put an extendable charm on the purse, she decided to lug around a large purse for show. I heard Caitlin groan as she noticed her mother was here. “Hello, is this the Weasley residence?” Mrs. Redmond’s voice rang through the room, all arrogance.

“Uh, yes. Oh you must be Caitlin’s mother, Mrs. Redmond, I believe?” Mrs. Weasley asked looking at the beautiful, arrogant woman standing in the doorway as Mrs. Redmond sighed.

“Yes. And who are you?” she asked referring to Mrs. Weasley as Mrs. Weasley gave her a smile.

“I am Molly Weasley, George’s mother.” She said as Mrs. Redmond sighed.

“Well I suppose you look well enough, now please I have luggage outside that needs to be taken to my room.” Mrs. Redmond said as she stepped inside the run down burrow, eyeing the place suspiciously.

“Oh um, right. Fred, Charlie, why don’t you two take Mrs. Redmond’s things to the spare room.” Mrs. Weasley said as Fred and Charlie got up gingerly and walked out of the house. Mrs. Redmond looked around and spotted her daughter.

“Ah, Caitlin my dear, there you are. I see you are wearing the dress I sent you.” Mrs. Redmond said staring at her daughter incredulously. Caitlin rolled her eyes, “But what are those on your feet?”

“They are called converse mother. And yes I did receive the heels, but I am not about to wear heels before my wedding. You know how much I hate heels.” Caitlin said looking at her mother, who scowled slightly but sighed.

“I suppose I did raise a barbarian. Well where is this fiancé of yours?” Mrs. Redmond asked as Caitlin pulled George out from his hiding place, rather forcefully as she stood in front of her mother with George. He smiled awkwardly at the tall woman.

“Ah… Hello Mrs. Redmond, it is very nice to meet you.” George said holding out his hand as Mrs. Redmond looked at his hand and then at his face.

“Aren’t you the one that just went out to grab my luggage?” She asked as George smiled.

“Haha, no that’s my twin brother, Fred. Don’t worry; the brilliant, handsome one is marrying your daughter.” George said trying to loosening up the mood, but Mrs. Redmond only stared at him.

“I see. Well, where are we having the dinner?” she asked as Caitlin sighed.

“Oh right this way, Arthur, Bill, why don’t you go out and see what’s taking Fred and Charlie so long.” Molly said looking at her husband and son as they nodded and left out the door. Mrs. Weasley then started to lead the way to the kitchen, as I frantically started to place all on the plates on the table and everything, trying to get it to look nice. Once they entered, I had just finished putting a plate on the table as I smiled.

“Ah hello.” I said just as awkwardly as Mrs. Redmond eyed me, I wondered if she remembered me.

“Marley Riddle, is it? You are here as well?” Mrs. Redmond questioned as I smiled.

“Uh yes, Mrs. Redmond. Long time no see.” I said as she smiled.

“Yes, you look very nice. But you should know that ladies should not wear jeans to a family dinner.” Mrs. Redmond said as I sighed.

“Right, well it was a little unexpected.” I responded dryly as Mrs. Redmond nodded.

“Yes well, young ladies should not be having children at such young ages either.” Mrs. Redmond said with a wry smile as I glared slightly at the lady.

“Yes…. Well… things happen. Now why don’t you take a seat Mrs. Redmond?” I asked as she smiled and took a seat in the middle of the table as Caitlin took the seat next to her, while George sat besides her. Mrs. Weasley sat on the other side of Mrs. Redmond, while she started to introduce Fleur, Ginny, Percy, and Ron to Mrs. Redmond. There were still five empty seats at the table as I was beginning to place down the food on the table, but Mrs. Weasley stopped me.

“Oh Marley dear you don’t have to do that, remember we do have magic.” Mrs. Weasley said as I smiled, and sat down across from Caitlin, Mrs. Redmond staring at me.

“Is the father here?” Mrs. Redmond asked all of a sudden.

“Father…?” I questioned unsure what she was talking about.

“Yes, your daughter’s father, your husband.” Mrs. Redmond continued as I sighed lightly.

“No, he didn’t want to be in her life.” I stated as Mrs. Redmond nodded.

“I see when did you have the child?” she asked, I groaned inwardly, why did she have to ask all these questions?

“When I was sixteen, do you need to know any more?” I asked.

“What’s the child’s name? And does she know she’s a mistake?” she asked as a smirk played on her lips.

“Mother!!” Caitlin yelled looking at her mother, who only smiled innocently.

“What? I am just curious, I mean obviously Marley did not plan for a daughter at such a young age, did you Marley?” Mrs. Redmond asked the question back at me as I glared at the woman.

“No I did not Mrs. Redmond.” I said quietly.

“See she did not-“but I cut her off.

“I did not plan for a child, but don’t you ever dare say Clary is a mistake. Because she is the greatest thing that has happened in my life.” I stated firmly glaring at Mrs. Redmond who only smirked.

“I see.”

Before anybody could say anything else, Bill’s voice broke the tension, “Sorry it took so long,”

“Yeah the Queen had a lot of bags.” I heard Fred’s voice ring out as he said “queen” sarcastically. He walked in as his eyes widened slightly noticing Mrs. Redmond sitting at the table. “Ah…. What I meant is… um.” Fred stuttered trying to figure out something to say.

“He meant Queen in a highly respectful way.” Charlie broke out with a grin, “Like the Queen of England.”

“Ah yes… Please excuse my son; he is not the best behaved.” Mr. Weasley continued as he shot Fred a glare who only smiled sheepishly.

“Well, then it is a good thing that he is not the one marrying my daughter.” Mrs. Redmond stated, as everyone nodded awkwardly. They then took their seats, Bill taking a seat next to Fleur, Mr. Weasley at the head of the table and both Charlie and Fred taking seats on the other side of me.

“Did we miss anything?” Charlie asked me as I stabbed the piece of meat on my plate rather forcefully.

“No, just Mrs. Redmond being her usual self.” I said as I glared up at Mrs. Redmond, I really hated it when people think that my daughter was a mistake. Of course I was not planning to have a child at such a young age, but Clary was never a mistake.

I looked over to see Fred looking at me curiously, “Did you and Mrs. Redmond have a little rift?” he asked with a smirk as I rolled my eyes at the boy.

“I suppose you can call it that.” I said as Fred raised an eyebrow at me. “It’s nothing, eat your food.” I said as Fred grinned.

“Yes ma’am.” He stated as he started to pile food into his mouth dramatically as I rolled my eyes at his actions again.

The dinner went on like normal, except when Mrs. Redmond would make a few remarks about my or the Weasleys, I would just try to ignore her, but I could tell it was really affecting Fred.

“So, you run a joke shop?” Mrs. Redmond asked for the billionth time to both Fred and George. She seemed to not get it in her thick skull that the two boys ran a joke shop together.

“Yes, mother they run a joke shop!” Caitlin announced impatiently, Mrs. Redmond only blinked.

“Honey, it is rather rude for you to interrupt someone. Now, George do you make much money with this…. This joke shop?” Mrs. Redmond asked as George sighed.

“Yes, Mrs. Redmond, we make a fair good amount of money.” George stated modestly, they made a lot more than just fair.

“And you still wish to dress like that?” Mrs. Redmond asked incredulously as he eyed his outfit. I looked at George curiously; I saw nothing wrong with what he was wearing. He was kind enough to wear a nice dress shirt, and some jeans. I thought he looked rather handsome, his brother was almost wearing the exact same thing, except he was wearing a black dress shirt while George wore white.

“I see nothing wrong with what he’s wearing.” I answered curiously; I was seriously curious why she thought he didn’t look nice.

“Well of course you would Marley; girls like you do not have class like my daughter. I sometimes wonder why my Caitlin associates with you.” Mrs. Redmond answered as Caitlin’s eyes almost bugged out.

“Mother!” she exclaimed staring at her mother, “Do not say that! Marley is very well manner and probably more classy than I am!”

“Let’s have some dessert shall we!?” Mrs. Weasley called out frantically as I just tried to bite my tongue, I would not say anything to Mrs. Redmond, she was Caitlin’s mother and I knew both George and Caitlin wanted this dinner to go well. I noticed as the food in front of us disappeared with a swish of Mrs. Weasley wand, and soon there were slices of chocolate cake in front of us. I noticed Mrs. Redmond face scowl in disgust.

“Oh I see you all managed to make some carb infested product.” Mrs. Redmond scowled as Caitlin glared at her mother.

“Oh do you not like cake?” Mrs. Weasley asked all of a sudden, “Or chocolate, because if so I can whip you up something else.”

“No don’t do that Mrs. Weasley.” Caitlin responded quickly, “Mother just hates eating sweets; she thinks one slice of cake will make her gain 100 pounds.”

“Oh,” was all Mrs. Weasley said as Mrs. Redmond smiled hollowly and then her attention went towards Fred.

“Fredrick is it?” Mrs. Redmond asked looking at Fred who didn’t smile at all, which was strange.

“It’s Fred.” He stated as Mrs. Redmond waved off her hand.

“Why didn’t you go for my daughter? You seem to have a bit more class then your twin.” Mrs. Redmond asked as I saw Caitlin choke on her food, while my eyes widened.

“Mother! George is sitting right here!”

“Yes right, George can listen.” Mrs. Redmond stated. “So why Fredrick? My daughter is beautiful, sophisticated, intelligent, and is even a powerful witch.”

Fred smiled, “Yes, you’re daughter is all of that but I’m already happily taken.” Fred said looking at Mrs. Redmond, as everyone’s head turned towards Fred, to see what the bloody hell he was talking about. Last time I checked Fred was not taken.

“Oh you are? And who is this lady that you believe is better than my daughter?” Mrs. Redmond asked curiously as Fred grinned and soon I felt an arm being placed on my shoulder.

“This girl right here!” He announced childishly as my face heated up completely. I could already tell my whole face was red, since Charlie, Caitlin and George were all laughing at me. “Isn’t she wonderful? Look I can even have her in red!”

I blushed even more as I averted my eyes from everyone, trying my best to stop blushing, but I couldn’t stop. “You’re lying.” Mrs. Redmond said as I was about to agree when Charlie broke in this time.

“Yes he is, Mrs. Redmond.” Charlie said in all seriousness as I smiled at him, thinking he was going to clear up the situation. “The truth is… Marley is Fred’s mistress and my fiancé!”

I don’t know if your face can get any redder than what my face was then, because I’m sure if they ever made up a new color, it would be called Marley…. “IS this true?” Mrs. Redmond asked curiously as I stared at her in horror while my face was still beat red, I could hear the rest of the family starting to laugh at my helplessness.

“No!” I yelled.

“Yes!” George, Caitlin, Fred and Charlie all exclaimed with huge smiles etched onto their faces. I groaned and placed my face in my hands, trying to hide myself from everyone. Why am I always the target?

“And you want to marry into this family, Caitlin?” Mrs. Redmond asked her daughter as Caitlin laughed.

“Of course! I mean who wouldn’t? Marley already has two of the Weasley boys wrapped around her fingers. Soon Percy will be falling for Marley as well. I mean we already know Ron has the hotts for both of us. Isn’t that right Ronniekins?” Caitlin said with a grin, as she winked at Percy, I then noticed both Percy and Ron blushed somewhat as Fred laughed.

“Perce, Ronniekins, you’re pulling a Marley.” Fred stated as I groaned.

“Shut it!” Percy and Ron both exclaimed glaring at Fred with slightly red faces, but I still had them beat.

“I do not believe this is the kind of family you should marry into, Caitlin.” Mrs. Redmond stated looking at Caitlin, who was still laughing just like everyone else in the table, except for me. I was just trying to hide away, but Fred and Charlie kept on pulling me back.

“Oh please Mother,” Caitlin said waving her mother off.

“No. I do not agree with this marriage!” Mrs. Redmond exclaimed standing up, as everyone turned silent and Caitlin raised her eyebrow at her mother.

“You do not agree with this marriage?” Caitlin asked humorously, “When do I need your permission to get married?”

“Caitlin, you have to see this is not the right family status you should be marrying into.” Mrs. Redmond said as Caitlin arched an eyebrow at her mother, George then stood up.

“Our family is perfectly fine.” George said as Fred nodded.

“Here, here!” Fred exclaimed raising a glass, “At least we don’t have a stick up our butts.” Fred murmured as I elbowed him in the side. “Ow.” He whined looking at me as I shushed him.

“I am not about to have my daughter become like her.” Mrs. Redmond said pointed an accusatory finger at me, I was slightly taken back by this.

“Mother, it was just a joke. Marley isn’t really a mistress or anything. She’s very well-behaved.” Caitlin announced as Mrs. Redmond shrugged.

“Even so, that girl is a bad influence on your Caitlin, she had a child at sixteen and now she’s flinging herself at every male member of this family? Before she’s even twenty one, she’ll have three more children to take care of.” Mrs. Redmond announced loudly as I stared at her incredulously. Did she just say what I think she just said? Flinging myself?!

Everyone in the room turned silent as they stared at the woman, just as shocked as I was. “Marley does not fling herself at men.” Fred seethed at the woman as he stood up staring at her.

“Well I don’t know that! She seems to. Caitlin, I do not think you should marry George, he might be cheating on you with Marley.” Mrs. Redmond stated as I almost fell out of my chair. Me? And George?

“What?!” Both George and I exclaimed shocked.

“Excuse but that is my son you are talking about! And Marley does not do such things, or has she ever.” Mrs. Weasley stated firmly glaring up at Mrs. Redmond, since she was much taller than Mrs. Weasley. Mrs. Redmond ignored her idly.

“So come, Caitlin let us go home, and get away from these people.” Mrs. Redmond stated as she looked down at Caitlin who had her arms crossed, but sighed as she placed her hands at her side.

“You’re right mother.” She said as everyone in the table exclaimed.

“What?!”

“What are you talking about Caitlin?” George asked looking at his fiancé, Caitlin only sighed.

“She’s right; I’m obviously at a different class than you all. But before we go mother, I really feel like you should try the cake Mrs. Weasley made, it is rather delicious.” Caitlin said picking up her plate in front of her mother.

“No. I do not eat that stuff.” Mrs. Redmond stated as Caitlin grinned.

“Oh but I insist.” She said lifting up the cake from the plate as Mrs. Redmond cocked an eyebrow at her daughter.

“Caitlin, that is unsanitary, what are you-?” Mrs. Redmond stated, but she wasn’t able to finish her sentence, because Caitlin had smashed the cake slice in her face.

“See, isn’t it delicious?” Caitlin asked with a smirk at her mother who just yelled.

“Caitlin! WHAT HAVE YOU’VE DONE!” She yelled trying to wipe away the cake, as Fred smirked.

“I believe, she just started a dessert war!” Fred announced as I turned and looked at him curiously when my face came in contact with cake.

“Fred!” I yelled as I looked at the grinning boy, “You’re dead.” I said and I grabbed a chunk of the cake from my plate and threw it at the grinning boy, however, he ducked just in time avoiding the flying cake as it came in contact with someone else, Ginny. My hands went up to my mouth. “Oh Ginny! I didn’t mean it!” I exclaimed as she stood up, her hair literally blazing as she picked up a mound of cake and smiled at me. Before I knew it the cake was flying to me, but I was able to take cover behind Charlie and soon, cake was flying everywhere.

Everyone was now joining in the fight, even Fleur and Mrs. Weasley. It was a sight to see, all the Weasley family throwing cake in the kitchen as there was a massive war going on here. Everyone was so into the cake fight, that I had barely even noticed Hermione, Harry and Clary walk into the kitchen. “What the bloody hell is going on?” I heard Hermione’s voice as I smiled.

“A cake war, care to join?” I asked as both Hermione’s eyes widened, I looked at Fred and he grinned. On queue we both threw our cake filled hands at Harry, Hermione and Clary, pummeling them with cake and icing. Clary grinned as she let go of Hermione’s hand and joined into the fight as well as Harry, and Hermione. Everyone was now part of the cake war going on in the Weasley kitchen as the cake hit either person or the wall. The cake war went on for another good ten minutes before someone broke the fun.

“Stop!” I heard someone yell as everyone stopped and we looked to see Mrs. Redmond standing in the middle of the kitchen covered in cake and icing. Her dress was completely ruined, as well as her designer shoes. “Caitlin, you are either coming home with me now, or you will not be part of the Redmond family anymore.” Mrs. Redmond seethed as she looked at her daughter.

Caitlin dropped the piece of cake she was holding as she walked over to her mother, her dress completely covered in the dessert as well as part of her face. “Then I guess you better start looking for a new daughter, because I am not leaving.”

“You would rather choose to stay with an un-aristocratic family and He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named‘s daughter, than your own mother?” Mrs. Redmond asked as Caitlin grinned.

“Yes.” She said as Mrs. Redmond was about to say more, but Mr. Weasley, Bill and George appeared behind Caitlin.

“I think it is time for you to leave Mrs. Redmond, Caitlin does not want you here. Bill and George can help you with your luggage if you need help.” Mr. Weasley stated looking at Mrs. Redmond who only scowled.

“No need. Good bye Caitlin, don’t coming running to me when your marriage turned sour.” Mrs. Redmond stated as she turned around and left, her luggage following close behind her as Caitlin sighed.

“Love, are you okay?” George asked Caitlin, as she turned and looked at George with a huge smile.

I couldn’t be happier!” She announced cheerfully as I smiled.

“Who was that lady?” I heard Clary’s cute little voice ask curiously as I looked down at the girl, to see she had so much frosting in her hair.

“No one you will ever meet again!” Caitlin announced happily as I laughed.

“Well… now that we’ve had our fun, boys clean this mess up.” Mrs. Weasley stated as the boys groaned.

“Why do we have to?” Ron asked.

“Yeah, Caitlin’s the one that initiated it.” Charlie said pointing a finger at Caitlin who smiled innocently.

“Who, little ole me?” Caitlin asked.

“Yes, you cakey.” George said flicking her forehead as Caitlin grinned.

“I don’t care; you boys will clean it up.” Mrs. Weasley said as the boys groaned, but started to clean up the mess with their wands as I turned to leave to see Fred blocking my way. I smiled up at the cake covered boy.

“Why Miss Riddle, I believe you have some cake on your lips.” Fred stated as I rolled my eyes at the handsome freckled boy.

“Oh really? I hadn’t exactly noticed.” I said with sarcasm as Fred grinned, I looked around to see mostly everyone besides Charlie, Percy, Ron and George had left the room, as well as Fred and I.

“Would you like me to take care of it?” Fred asked curiously with a smirk as I cocked an eyebrow at him.

“Sure… but how are you-“ I was asking, but my question was cut short. Due to the fact that Fred swiftly bent down and placed his lips onto mine.

It was so unexpected, my eyes widened as I could feel my cheeks start to heat up like crazy. I wasn’t even sure what was happening, because by the time I was fully aware of the situation Fred had pulled away as he licked his lips and grinned. “Hmmm, taste like chocolate.” He said as I stared up at the boy, I was in complete shock.

“R-Right.” I stuttered as Fred smiled, and I started to walk away completely unaware that my feet were moving on their own. I moved past Fred and the other boys who stared at me incredulously as I walked into the living room and then into the room, we girls shared. I stared blankly in front of me as I walked into the room and closed the door behind me. I then slid down against the door all the way to the floor.

“Fred Weasley…. Kissed me?” I questioned my sanity.

I was insane…. That didn’t just happen did it? If not… why do I still taste his kiss on my lips? I asked myself as my hands went up to my lips touching them lightly and why… why does he kiss seem so familiar to my body?

That dinner was too chaotic.

________________________________________________________________________________

Well there you guys go! I am changing things up a bit (@IAmFred) so all that stuff i told you... well some might happen, but some might not :) haha. Very unexpected right? I was a little surprised myself that i wrote that! I just figured it was a perfect time to do that, maybe... haha maybe it'll come back and bite me in the butt. :) Well i hope you guys enjoyed it! Oh and Caitlin (IAmFred) I really have no idea how your real mother acts, sooo this does not apply to her. I just made this woman up haha.

Outfits: Marley>>> http://www.polyvore.com/chaotic_dinner/set?id=30038367 Caitlin>>> http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=30038562 Mrs. Redmond (Ann) >>> http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=30038687 (Also the person i picture as Mrs. Redmond is Sandra Bullouck)

And also, the picture on the side is made by FaeFoxFollower. Here's the link if you want to check out the actual website or something>>> http://shuitamai.deviantart.com/#/d3d6nhy

As always thanks sooo much and check out these guys: 3DaysFromLove, xxTheDreamerxx, IAmGeorge, IAmFred, grosesweet, CarolPiPz, Georgerocks_3_2_1, the_chosen_one

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN.

 Song of the Day: Weightless By All Time Low

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 57.8K 81
The Wizarding War had been won and professor McGonagall had filled the position of Headmistress of Hogwarts. Draco's father, Lucius Malfoy, had been...
16.1K 469 39
If every person we loved leave us, could we make our mind to love anyone? Either you love them so they can leave, or you don't love them so they won'...
25.5K 1.4K 56
𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦, 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴, 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢�...
560K 21.8K 76
"𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘮." "𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶." ────────────────── Following the events of the...