๐—บ๐—ฐ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ; ๋ฒ”๊ทœ

By brizzi3

๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ค ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ... More

๐—ป ๐—ผ ๐˜ ๐—ฒ
๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
ending note

๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…

4.4K 83 14
By brizzi3

ıllıllı dream | suzy & baekyun ♪

the van stopped, and I wore my glasses and mask beomgyu did the same and we got of the van.

"Wait isn't this the café where you took me when our group debuted?" I ask and look at him. He nodded and intertwined our hands again.

omg beomgyu what are you doing to me???

We saw a vacant seat and we chose to sit there. A waiter came to us and ask our order, we said our orders and the waiter left.

"Why did you take me here tho?" I ask.

"Well we haven't been here in years so" he said and I nodded in agreement. I open my handbag and get my phone. I gave it to beomgyu while he took it confused.

"Take picture of me" I said. He rolled his eyes and ready the camera. I remove my glasses and mask, well this is a private place and the restaurant is not crowded.

I fix my hair, and beomgyu told me to pose. I put my head on my hand and smile while looking at the window.

*click*

I turn my head into the camera smiling while closing my eyes.

*click*

And some more clicks.

"Here you go" beomgyu said. I took my phone and look at the pictures he took.

"Wah! The pictures look good!" I said beomgyu nodded. He gave me his phone too and I took pictures of him too.

After taking some pictures the waiter came and put the food into our table. We thank the waiter and we eat the food.

"Wah I miss this cake" I said.

"I know right" he said as he took a sip on his coffee, and I did the same too.

Minutes later we finished our foods. We decided to left the café, and I grab my iced coffee and then we left.

"Where are we going next?" I ask.

"Hmm...what about arcade??" He ask.

"Yes! Let's go there!" I said and I intertwined our hands.

We now arrived at the arcade, thankfully there's not much people in here. We buy some tokens and I look around choosing what to play.

"Let's play basketball" I said and drag beomgyu there. I inserted some tokens and I played.

🐻범규

I took out my phone and took pictures of her while she's playing.

"Shoot!" She said while jumping. I laugh at her cute reaction and put my phone back on my pocket.

"So where do you want to play next?" I ask. And she looks around, and she pointed somewhere. I follow where she's pointing and it was a claw machine.

We go there, and yeoi chose a machine full of molang plushies.

"That's so cute" she said. She put a token, and she focus on the game as I watch her. I took out my phone again to take a video of her.

"Yey!!! I got one!!" She slightly shouted. She look at the camera and show her Molang plushie.

She's so cute

🐯서연

I put another token and focus and do Beomgyu's technique he told me. And boom another molang dropped, I jumped while cheering.

I get the molang and give it to beomgyu.

"It's for you" I said, he smile to endearingly and I pat he's head.

"And now for hyuka, you should give this to him okay?" I said and he nodded. I get some another plushie and sadly it didn't drop. I  tried again and it dropped.

I gave it beomgyu, and left the claw machine.

"Yeoi let's play there" beomgyu said and pointed at a machine with full of candies.

"Yeah let's go there" I said. I gave beomgyu the token and played first.

He look through the glass and a lot of candy fell, he jumped happily and I clapped while grinning happily. He took the candies and gave me one.

"Wow, this is unbelievably sweet" beomgyu said and I nodded in agreement.

▁▁▁▁▁▁

It's now 7 pm and we are at the Han river looking at the view while eating ice cream.

"Honestly how come you like mint choco? your like yeonjun hyung" beomgyu said. I just ignore him and continue to eat my ice cream.

"It probably tastes like toothpaste an—"

"Don't you dare finish that word" I said while giving Beomgyu a glare.

"Okay okay" he said and I nodded.

"Do you like someone?" He suddenly ask. I quickly look at him with a confused face.

"What??" I ask.

"Oh come on you probably heard it yeoi" he said.

"Uh...yes?" I said.

"You?" I ask. And he nodded. Well that broke my heart a little.

"Who? Do I know her?" I ask.

"Yes, you really know her" he said and I just look at him confused. He laugh at my face.

"What are you laughing at? Is there something on my face?" I ask. And he nodded, my cheeks turn red from embarrassment.

"Aigoo yeoi you eat your ice cream like a 5 year old kid" beomgyu said as he took some tissues, he cup my cheeks and wipe the ice cream on my mouth. I widened my eyes of how close we are, beomgyu look at me in the eye and he immediately back away and throw the tissue at the trash.

"Sorry" he said. I nodded and pat he's head and we continue to look at the scenery while chatting and laughing.

▁▁▁▁▁▁

"Gyu let me go now, we're literally going to see each other tomorrow at work" I said as I tried to break away from his hug.

"No" he said. His voice muffled as he snuggled his head on my neck.

"Manager-nim!! Help me" I said and Beomgyu's manager came and beomgyu let go of the hug.

"See you tomorrow yeoi!" Beomgyu said.

"Yeah yeah"

"Ppaparu" he said and he hug me again. We parted away I pat he's head and he got into the van.

"Bye!!" I said and wave my hand he wave back. And they drove away.

I sigh and got inside the dorm. I open the door to see the other members backing away.

I widened my eyes in shock. I pointed my finger at the door.

"Did you...saw that??" I ask while my eyes are still wide. They nodded slowly.

"How's the date?" Minjeong unnie ask.

"It wasn't a date okay, we're just hanging out as a friend" I said and put my things in my room.

"Yeah a friend you say" karina unnie said and minju chuckled.

"Yah!" I shouted.

"Whatever I'm tired" I said and go to my room and lay on my bed.

I open my tweeter and post the pictures beomgyu took of me. After that I scrolled and saw Beomgyu's post. It was the picture I took of him. I heart he's post. I smile and put my phone away.

▁▁▁▁▁▁

edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 6.6K 28
you are the cause of my euphoria -choi beomgyuยฐ
157K 7.6K 20
ใ€Œษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ, ษชแด สœแดกแด€สแดแดœษดษข, แด€ สœษชษขสœ ๊œฑแด„สœแดแดสŸ ษขษชส€สŸ แดกสœแด ษขแดแด› แด€ แด„ส€แดœ๊œฑสœ แดษด ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แดษดแด‡ แด›สœแด€แด› แดกแด€๊œฑ แด„ส€แดœ๊œฑสœษชษดษข แดษด แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแดษดแด‡'๊œฑ ๊œฐแด‡แด‡สŸษชษดษข๊œฑใ€ โ€แด‹แด€ษดษข แด›แด€แด‡สœสแดœษด
82.5K 2.2K 38
Txt
2.5K 370 14
๐–ฌ๐–จ๐–ซ๐–ฒ | ๐–ก๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„ ๐–ฅ๐—‚๐—๐–พ โ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ'๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€โž ๐–จ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐—, ๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐—Ž๐—…๐—…๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐–พ...