Daycare Maintenance (Sun/Moon...

By Clara-TV

DO NOT REPOST IN ANY FORMAT! This includes republishing my work onto other sites or uploading it onto YouTube... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Halloween Special
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Preparing for the final | Final call for QnA Questions
Holiday Special
Leave the Pizzaplex ☆
Disassemble Vanny (1/2) ☆ ☆
Disassemble Vanny (2/2) ☆ ☆
Road Trip (1/2) ☆ ☆
Road Trip (2/2) ☆ ☆
Fire (1/2) ☆ ☆
Fire (2/2) ☆ ☆
Kill Afton ☆ ☆
Princess Quest (1/2) ☆ ☆ ☆
Princess Quest (2/2) ☆ ☆ ☆
QnA Shorts
QnA
Upcoming Epilogue + Pet Project
Epilogue Pt. 1
Epilogue Pt. 2
Epilogue Pt. 3
Epilogue Pt. 4
Epilogue Pt. 5
Epilogue Pt. 6
Epilogue Pt. 7
Epilogue Pt. 8
Epilogue Pt. 9
Epilogue Pt. 10
Epilogue Pt. 11
Epilogue Pt. 12
Epilogue Pt. 13
Epilogue Pt. 14
Epilogue Pt. 15
The End

Chapter 15

3.4K 142 81
By Clara-TV

As the rest of the day went by, you continued to do random things with Eclipse to keep yourself occupies. Moon would take the majority of control so the two of you could sing together, you did arts and crafts mainly with Sun, you would go back and forth reading stories. Eventually, though, you started to get bored. You meant no offense to Sun or Moon, but there was only so much the two of you could do together. Sun's programming made it hard to do a lot of dangerous or that involved cussing. Moon's programming was centered around putting kids to sleep and watching over them. With those two programs combined in Eclipse, it was sort of a recipe for boredom if you were under the age of ten.

Currently, the two were taking turns talking, telling stories about things that had happened in the daycare and the rest of the Pizzaplex. You didn't mean to, but you zoned out for a lot of it. Your mind was slowly wandering to what Oliver, Peter, and Amanda were doing. You wanted to go join them, to meet more of the staff and have a bit of fun. But you felt bad at the idea of leaving Sun and Moon behind. Especially Sun. Moon seemed like he didn't need a whole lot of social interaction, but Sun did.

"Oh! Tell them the best part! The best part is, he started screaming like-... (y/n)?"

You blinked and looked up at Eclipse, seeing a look of concern on his face.

"Y-yeah, I'm listening," you said.

"You look bored. Oh no, are the stories boring you?" he asked.

"No! No! I really like them, honest!" you said, waving your hands around.

"Oh, that's good. For a second, I was- they're bored, Sun. They're lying," he said, Moon having cut Sun off.

"I-I'm sorry, I really am. I like hanging out with you guys but..." you trailed off.

"We're better at entertaining kids, we know. Oh, I'm so sorry, Sunshine. I always forget that you and the other staff aren't like the kids. Like usual. Be quiet," Eclipse said.

"It's okay. It's not your fault," you said.

"You can go hang out with our friends, if you want. I think the big baby will be fine on his own for the rest of the night. Moon! That was very rude!" he said.

You laughed, nodding.

"I promise I'll spend more time with you guys later. Maybe once the daycare closes tomorrow, we can start working on that dance Sun mentioned," you said.

"Oh, I'd love that! Thank you so much! We'll be looking forward to it," he said.

"Perfect. I'll be back tomorrow, then!" you said, standing up.

"We'll see you then," he said, standing up as well.

Eclipse helped you down from the room and walked you to the door, giving you a hug before you left. You smiled and waved as you walked towards the elevators, Eclipse waving back until you got in one and the doors closed. As the elevator started going up, you felt a pressure on your chest. You felt terrible. You left them to just talk with each other, something they had probably already been doing for years. They could technically talk to Monty at Gator Golf, but from what you had learned, at least Moon wasn't on good terms with the green reptile. Pulling out your phone, you sent Amanda and Peter a text asking where they were. They were still apparently at Bonnie Bowling.

Making your way over to the bowling alley, you kept telling yourself that it was okay to leave, that Sun and Moon said it was fine. By the time you arrived, the pressure on your chest was still going strong. You let out a dry chuckle. Two days into this job and your emotional wellbeing was already attached to one of the animatronics. How dumb.

As you looked around the bowling alley, you noticed Oliver was whining while Amanda, Peter, and a few other people you didn't know tried to comfort him. Realization dawned on you that you never told them you weren't taking Oliver home with you. You could go up and explain the mistake, apologizing to Oliver, or...

"I don't wanna go home! Please, don't make me go home!" Oliver cried, stomping his foot on the ground.

"Oliver, please. We can't control that- oh geez, we're sorry," Peter said, noticing your presence.

"No, it's fine. Let me handle this," you said. You walked over to Oliver, putting a hand on his shoulder and giving him a look of remorse. "Look, I'm sorry but it has to be this way."

"No! No, no, no, no, no!" Oliver yelled.

"I'm sorry, Ollie, but... I'm taking your place next round," you said, trying not to crack a smile.

"No- huh?" He paused. You could see the gears turning in his head as he processed what you said, Amanda and Peter holding back their laughter behind him. "Wait... we're staying?" he asked.

"Yeah. No way am I missing a chance to go bowling again," you said, ruffling his hair.

"Yay! We're staying! We're staying! We're- hey! You can't take my spot!" Oliver yelled.

At this, Amanda burst into laughter as Peter managed to control himself and just smile.

"Well, since you're staying, let me introduce you," Peter said. He motioned you forward. "Guys, this is the new daycare assistant and Ollie's older sibling, (y/n). (y/n), this is my girlfriend, Kelly, and two of my old coworkers, Jake and Taylor," he said, gesturing to each person.

"It's nice to meet all of you," you said, giving the group a small wave.

"It's nice to meet you as well. Peter spoke really highly of you yesterday when he got home from work," Kelly said.

"That's good. I'm glad he doesn't think I'm a bother," you said, rubbing the back of your neck.

"So, did Sun become too much for you or something?" Amanda asked.

"Not really. Surprisingly, I was bored after a while," you said.

"A little surprising, yeah. I mean, Sun isn't always the best entertainer when it comes to adults," Peter said.

"Well, let's play a few more rounds of bowling before it gets too late," Jake said.

Everyone agreed and you all started a new bowling game. None of you kept score, but all of you were pretty bad at it as well. After ten-ish rounds, Peter gave you back the money for Oliver before he and his friends all decided to head home, leaving you and Oliver with Amanda.

"Hey, want to get some ice cream?" she asked.

"I'm good with that," you said.

You went up to the ice cream parlor, the three of you taking a seat at the counter and ordering.

"So, what all did you do at the daycare?" Amanda asked.

"Well, once you guys left, I dimmed the lights so Sun and Moon could both talk and then we just hung out together," you said.

"That's actually pretty smart. You got to test Eclipse for longer," she said.

"I guess I did," you mumbled.

One of the workers handed all of you your ice cream, Amanda sticking her tongue out at him.

"You know him?" you asked.

"Dropped my ice cream on me on my first day. I still give him crap over it," she said.

You chuckled, rolling your eyes and taking a bite of the ice cream you ordered.

"One of the things I talked about with Eclipse was Halloween week. What's that all about?" you asked.

"Well, one, some of the first suits designed by Fazbear Entertainment could be worn by staff and two, after the first missing children's incident parents were apparently really paranoid coming up on Halloween so the week before, the day of, and the week after Halloween, All the employees made costumes based on each animatronic and performed in their place to help quell any fear. It got popular enough to where management does it as a franchise wide event. You check in and change into your costume in the back. Sometimes, they let workers perform with the Glamrocks," she explained.

"That's really cool. Is it mandated?" you asked.

"Eh, kinda. If you don't want to wear a costume, you're supposed to wear one of the masks or Halloween shirts from the gift shop. I normally just do that cause I don't bother with the holiday anymore," she said.

"Well... I told Sun and Moon that maybe we could all try to do costumes this year," you said.

Amanda stared at you for a second before smiling and shrugging. "Sure, why the hell not. It'll probably be more fun for the kids," she said.

"Sweet! Maybe we can get started on at least coming up with ideas tomorrow?" you said.

"Perfect. We got a plan, then," she said. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 838 24
Them, just THEM. anyways heres the plot. You work at the Fazbear Pizzaplex and you have to do a majority of the jobs, such as cleaning some areas, ta...
86 7 15
Actively being written. I'll try to update every day or every other day! You needed a new job and it's just your luck that a new mall opened up. "Fr...
167K 10K 36
"𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓 𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄, 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 . . . . 𝐘/𝐍? 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋�...
854 36 17
Fazbear Entertainment recently brought forth a new concept in Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex: A daycare. A daycare called the Superstar Daycare. In...