Unrequited? A Lie Told-A Prom...

By StoriDen

This is Book 2 of Unrequited? The Series We pick up 6 years later and Art finally has it all...his dream care... More

1. Art
2. Art & Gear
3. -Fiat & Art-
4. -Fiat & Steel-
5. -Fiat & Art-
6. - Fiat & Art -
7. -Art-
8.-Fiat & Art-
9. -Art-
10. -Fiat-
11. Gear & Art
12. Fiat & Art
13. Art & Fiat
14. Fiat & Art
15. - Art & Gear-
16. -Art & Clover-
17. -Art-
18. - Art-
19. -Art-
20. -Art-
21. -Art & Fiat-
22. Fiat & Art
23. -Art & Fiat-
24. -Art & Fiat-
25. -Fiat & Art-
26. -Fiat-
27. -Fiat & Art-
28. -Fiat & Art-
29. -Art & Fiat-
31. -Fiat-
32. -Art-
33. -Fiat & Art-
34. -Fiat-
35. -Art & Fiat-
36. -Art-
37. -Fiat-
38. -Art & Fiat-
39. -Art-
40. -Fiat-
41. -Art and Clover-
42. -Mint & Art-
43. -Fiat & Art-
44. -Art & Fiat-
45. -Fiat & Art-
46. -Art-
47. - Fiat-
48. -Art & Fiat-
49. -Art & Fiat-
50.-Art-
51. -Art & Fiat-
52. -Fiat-
53. -Art-
54. -Fiat- Jay - Gear -
55. -Jay & Fiat-
56. -Jay-
57. -Fiat & Clover-
58. - Gear and Art-
59. -Art-
60. -Fiat & Art-
61. Art
62. -Fiat & Art-
63. - Art-
64. -Fiat & Art-
65. -Fiat & Art-
66. -Art-
67. -Fiat-
68. -Fiat & Art-
69. -Fiat-
70. -Art-
71. -Art & Fiat-
72. -Art-
73. -Art & Fiat-
74. -Art-
75. -Art-
76. -Fiat-
77. -Art-
78. - Fiat & Art-
79. -Fiat & Art-
80. -Art-
81. -Art-
82. -Fiat & Art-
83. -Fiat & Art-
84. -Art-
85. -Art-
86. -Fiat-
87. -Art & Fiat-
88. -Fiat & Art-
89. Fiat & Art
90. Fiat & Art
91. Fiat & Art
92. Art & Fiat
93. Art
94. Art
95. Fiat & Art

30. -Art & Fiat-

535 21 8
By StoriDen

-Art-

That feeling again the one that tells me he is near. I open my eyes and flinch. He's kneeling bedside watching me inches from my face.

Tears sting my eyes. I roll away and duck into the comforter. Just leave me be.
I feel him unwrapping me a moment later to expose me.

"Come to bed."

I tug at the comforter to cover my head, "I am in bed. Please feel free to keep ignoring me. I want to be alone."

"To drink?"

"It doesn't concern you."

"Everything that is you concerns me."

"Leave me alone Fiat. Are you unsatisfied that I'm not being punished enough?"

"We shouldn't sleep apart."

"I don't want to sleep with you, please take whatever butter knife you used to open that door and leave."

He starts to lift me and I struggle free of the blanket and away from him.

I sit up and glare at him, "Get out!"
Saying those words hurt, tears sting my eyes. I just want him deep inside filling me up.

"Why are you so upset? It can't be because I ignored you for six hours."

"Six hours? You ignored me for five months. Thank you again for reminding me just how that felt!" I snap near hysterics.

He takes a deep frustrated breath, "I'm sorry."

"No you're not. Keep your apology."

"Why did you do what you did today?"

"Why do you think?"

"To get under my skin?"

"To get your attention. It's not fair how long I have been deprived. It's not fair your allowed to take yourself away."

"Deprived?"

"Of your hands on my skin that hold me so firmly I know I'm safe, from your smell that lets me know I'm home, from your taste that drives me insane with lust, and your dick that fills me up so completely I know I'll never be alone again. I have been punished enough!" I screech as my tears flow from me.

He reaches for my face and I slap his hands away.

He takes another deep breath, "I only wanted you to yearn for me."

"All I do is yearn for you, only you. Always since I was ten. You really think my lapse in judgment was about wanting Fox? I yearned for you so badly..for a moment I wanted to close my eyes and imagine it was you."

"I don't like when men touch you."

"I don't like when you make me feel lonely!" I feel myself pouting, my chin quivering, and big desperate tears wetting my cheeks and I feel more enraged.

"I'll make it up to you."

"No. I should get used to this feeling." I say as I cover myself with the blanket. He snatches it away and tosses it to the floor.

I watch him as  crawls onto the bed the moment he reaches for me again I hop out.

"Go away. Go sleep in the master."

His patient expression seems forced like a parent trying to catch an unruly toddler, "Come here." He commands.

"No."

"Come here Artist."

"Artist your mother get out."

I slowly start to move around the bed towards the door. He is still as a statue apart from his eyes that follow my every movement. It's creepy like one of those Scooby Doo episodes where the Scooby Squad find themselves in another haunted mansion. They walk past a creepy painting with its eyes cut out as the creepy Mister watches them from behind the walls.

Fiat is a fucking creep.

The moment I'm near the door he leaps from the bed and I turn to run. He catches me wrapping me in his arms and lifts me off my feet.

I struggle in his grasp as he pushes me onto the bed. He pins me onto my tummy while he straddles my back.

I wiggle around desperately to get free as he pulls at the collar of my shirt until it tears away to reveal my shoulder.

He places his hand at the base of my neck, his long lean fingers firmly taking hold of my throat until I'm still.

"What-

Before I can complete my statement he growls irritably and crudely sinks his teeth into the back of my shoulder.

"Uhhh...hmmm." I moan as my body goes completely limp. He doesn't stop, instead biting me deeper than he ever has before. I whimper as the immediate calm mixed with pleasure makes me weak and needy.

Before I can recover from the endorphins that make my mind murky every single time he does that...he flips me on to my back. He leans over me and I attempt to put my arm between us but my hand tremors and falls down limply onto his wrist. Half a bottle of wine and a intensely sudden rush of endorphins weaken me as he puts my legs up so he can tug my pajama pants off along with my briefs.

I begin to recovery my senses as I watch him move back to kneel at the edge of the bed. He yanks me by my hips, bends my right leg, and bites me just as hard against his mark.

Once again I lose my breath but this time I dig my nails into my own forearm to stop myself moaning. I focus on the pain and not the other things. Not his big hands holding me, not his warm breath, and teeth against the sensitive mark. Definitely not his low impatient groans and moans.

I bite the inside of my cheek trying desperately not to whimper and moan. I breath evenly and refuse to melt beneath his touch and intensely possessive dominance.

He peers up at me, "Want me to stop?"

"Like I can or can't make you do anything. Don't you have work in the morning?"

"We both do. You're this angry with me?"

I don't answer.

"Turn over."

"No. Can I go to bed now?"

"No," He says as he pulls my legs over his shoulders and starts licking my asshole. My body shudders into the pleasure before I can stop myself.

He breaks his tongue through as he grasps my hips so tight my eyes roll into my head. It feels so fucking good. I'm desperate to fight it but it's to late, muscle memory has me arching my back and rolling my hips so he can bury his tongue deeper inside me.

All that aside my petty stubbornness has me swallowing each and every needy moan. It isn't long before his head is rising to meet my scowl.

He smirks, "You aren't moaning for me?"

"It's not good. I think you've lost your touch."

"Maybe I should be rougher than." He says and he ducks his head and chomps the fuck out of my butt cheek like he's a fucken shark. I inhale crudely and swallow my gasp. That one definitely drew blood and the thought ignites me as he sucks at the painful wound.

I breathe through my nose and count down from 100 to keep from crying out from the pleasure. But my inner monologue is screaming.

More, hurt me MORE! Fuck me and break me. Own me and ra-

That's a bit much but you get the idea.
But no matter how I count backwards or forewords I can't escape his greedy fucking tongue as he laps at me. My traitorous asshole reacts on its own accord, dilating around the muscle, begging to be fucked.

He swirls his tongue around my rim and drags his tongue up my taint to suck my balls and my body jerks. He chuckles so I look down and in a blink he darts up. His thick arm wraps around my waist, lifting me off the bed. I blink again and he turns me and plops me back onto the bed on my tummy. I gasped several times with each swift movement. His big hands once again grip my hips. This time he thrusts me back, forcing me to arch so he can slam my naked bottom against the hard center of his shorts.

I gasp again as I feel the cold air against my soaking wet asshole as he thrusts me hard against his girthy erection cruelly still covered away.

Asshole!

He knows how to drive me crazy. His movements are fast and jerky forcing gasps of surprise from me. He takes hold of the back of my throat. He forces my head back by my neck as he grinds his hard crotch against my twitching asshole.

I'm a second from tears when he jerks once again. This time forcing my face into the mattress while guiding my ass up with rough fingers on my hips.

His face is once again mashed into my ass, tongue fucking my twitchy asshole and I bite the mattress to keep from screaming in pleasure.

It's insanely good..a tongue fucking so vengeful I can only curl my toes and inhale the sheets to stop me begging for his dick with no dignity.

I'm sweating. I'm trembling and my dick throbs between my thighs. I can't bare it any longer and I reach between my legs to relieve my suffering. But before I get even the satisfaction of my own fingers he
pulls back and slaps me hard against my backside.

"Uggggh hmmmmm Fuck!" I scream into the bedding.

"There he is." He says triumphantly before dragging his tongue against my balls and nipping my taint forcing a whimper from me.

I'm rewarded with an erotically carnal growl that vibrates against my taint. He's moving again and a small whiff of cold air hits all the wet skin of my balls, taint, and asshole making my entire body feel like one giant goosebump.

"Why do you always taste so good?" He says as he plops down onto the mattress beside my head. I turn my face and tentatively meet his gaze.

He grins cockily, "Come to bed with me."

"No." I snap stubbornly as I turn my face, my ass is still in the air as I stroke myself.

Fiat hand slowly glides up the back of my thigh, wraps his fingers around it and tugs me so fucking hard. I crumple and he flips me. I scowl at him as he crawls between my legs. Before I can even dare to fight him two of his fingers are deep inside me. I buck from the unexpected penetration but it's too late. The pleasure is too perfect. I bend my knees and spread my legs wider as he touches the part deep inside me only he knows about. The one that always makes me cry tears of felicity.

"Uhhhhh Fuck." I moan and he chuckles.

"Does that feel good?"

"Na...No." I lie so unconvincingly as I step onto my tip toes trying to slide back a bit. He takes it as challenge cause he sinks his fingers deeper inside. My body jerks and I take hold of his wrist and forearm to try to stop him going so deep. It's futile as he pushes himself against me and curls his fingers.

"Fuck!" I scream as the last of my defiance snaps like dry stray.

"Fuck, fuck, fuuuuuaaauuhhhhkkkk." I moan so loudly. I shut my eyes tight as that spot flutters toward orgasm.

"Want more? Come to bed with me."

I open my eyes and scowl at his stupid, smug face. I thought I was all out of defiance but I can't help myself, "Make. Me. Bitch."

I was impulsive and I should have braced myself. He jerks again as he pulls his fingers out leaving me empty. He takes hold of my already ripped shirt and shreds it off of me leaving me completely bare. He tosses it aside before wrapping his arm around my waist and lifting me off the bed.
I wrap my legs around him for stability but I refuse to embrace him like I usually would.

One hand slides beneath my ass to hold me while the other wraps around my neck.

For a second he only glares as I glare right back. Then his fingers tighten.

"When I tell you to come to me do not make me ask twice."

I smirk, "No."

He flares his nostrils in aggravation, "Have it your way." He says as he wraps his arms around me and stands.

He carries me out of the guest room and back to the master before roughly depositing me onto the bed.
My eyes follow his every move as he slinks back and then disappears into the darkness of the closet. He doesn't even bother to switch on the light as I hear him moving around in there. Then he suddenly materializes from it with a scarf and tie in hand.

"Lay on your stomach." He orders as more of a test to see if I've decided to act right. My response is an exaggerated eye roll.

His jaw tightens signifying his patience is thin as he kneels onto the bed and takes hold of my elbow. I don't even bother fighting him and allow my body to be guided until I'm lying on my stomach. I place my face flat on the bed as he pulls my wrist behind my back and binds my wrists.

His movements are firm but tender as they always are as he then wraps the scarf around my face to cover my eyes.

I'm blinded. But even in the darkness my ears focus in on his breathing and I'm calm.

-Fiat-

He leans on his legs in the middle of the bed exactly how I envisioned him. I expected more fight but he was very calm as I bound him and even as I moved him.

I make a mental note to stop at the hardware store for more rope. In my fantasies his pale skin blushed the way I love it too complimenting the red of the rope.

His breathing is calm and controlled as I stand back in the darkness and admire him. I didn't gag him. I'm not going to be tender. I need to hear every needy whimper, desperate moan, and cry of pleasure.

In the moonlight I can see his body flushing under my gaze. Also from the wine and my rough handling of him. My eyes are patient, careful to capture each beautiful detail of him before allowing myself a unhurried glance between his legs. All the proof that he wants me just as desperately as I want him.

I was angry. He's right it was too cruel to ignore him. Not after...the guilt turns my stomach and I take a deep breath to calm the edginess I feel.

I stride around the bed to take him in at ever angle admiring each and every mark I placed. I gently finger the raw bite mark against the back of his shoulder and he shudders into my touch instead of flinching.

"What do you want?" I ask him.

"Nothing from you."

"Still angry with me?"

"Who are you?"

"Should I remind you?"

"Do as you like."

I understand him so well. Shall I translate?

"What do you want?"

"Give me everything."

"Still angry with me?"

"I only want your attention."

"Should I remind you?"

"Own me."

"Say it again."

"I hate you/I love you too much you drive me crazy."

"Is that all?"

"Fuck me/Fill me up."

"Will you forgive me?"

"Never/Always."

"If I make you cum a lot?"

"Whatever./Do it..now"

I smile to myself as stride back around the bed to where I started. He looks delicious this way a meal laid before me, it makes me greedy.

I want to binge. Which of my hungry senses will I sate first?

I take off my briefs and stand in front of him, "Come here, don't make me ask you twice."

Surprisingly he obeys. He leans onto his knees and shuffles over.

I take hold of his hair at the nape of his neck before issuing my next command, "Open your mouth."

He does it without complaint and I reward us both by leaning forward and kissing him.

He tastes so good. I'm throbbing so I lean away so I can  guide my erection to his lips. His pouty lips part for me. Even before I can settle inside his warm mouth he's wrapping his tongue around my shaft to taste me. I exhale in pleasure as he gently sucks me into his mouth.
He sucks painfully slow as my heart thumps against my chest. I place my fingers against it trying to calm it as I watch him suck me off. He must know I'm watching cause his movements are painfully deliberate and insanely erotic.

He takes me deep down his throat and moans around my dick. The vibrations dance against the sensitive tip causing every one of my hairs to rise. I could cum just that instant so I fist my fingers in his hair to stall him a bit.

He takes my silent direction and I brush my knuckles against his cheek, "Good boy. Take it nice and slow."
I watch his beautifully plumb lips as dimpled cheeks impatiently. I'm so close and I would hate to cum like this. I need to bury myself punishingly deep inside him and fill him up with my seed.
"Get on your back." I order and slowly releases me from his suction before dropping back onto his butt. I lower onto my knee and pull him by his hips. His legs go up as I duck my head.

I pull his hips and taste him once again.

He moans loudly as he squirms into each of my tongue thrusts. I hope this will be enough to get him nice and relaxed cause I don't have the patience presently to prepare him like I usually do.
I go into a type of frenzy. The more he moans for me the more desperate I get to taste him. When his asshole is drenched in my saliva I drag my tongue up and lick his balls before nearly inhaling his entire dick up.
He's really crying now and the moment the bitter sweetness of his precum coats my tongue I'm ravenous.

"More baby." He says as he thrust up.

Hmm I'm baby again?
I reward him by relaxing my throat so his dick as deep as he wants as I sink my fingers inside him.

"Fiat!" He squeals in pleasure as I push them in as deep as they can go until I meet soft resistance.
He thrusts himself so far down my throat I can't breath and I don't fucking care. My eyes roll into my head. The taste of him, his sounds make for such intense stimulation I have to swiftly take hold of my dick and over my tip with my thumb to stop me cuming.

I feel it the moment it's starts and he inhales and his breath ceases before his warm cum fills up my throat and mouth. Like an expert I allow him to fill up my mouth without a single gag or cough. I swallow it slow. Allowing my self to revel in the satisfaction of taking his essence so deep inside me.

He exhales and then inhales as his body goes limp. I swallow the last drop before licking him clean and pulling my fingers out of him.

I waste no time rolling him to the side and off his arms. He lifts his legs up against his chest as his breathing returns to normal.

I watch him. His beautiful luminescent skin is so tempting to mark.

"Satisfied?" I ask as I watch his gaped asshole beg for my cock.

"It's  was ok. Not your best work."

"Tell me you want my cock." I order as I stroke myself slowly.

"No."

"Why not?"

"Have you been listening? I fucking hate you."

"Whose punishing who now?"

He scoffs, "Can't take a bit of your own bullshit? Talk to me when I up and ghost you."

"Is that what you want to do?"

He takes a deep breath, "Go to hell Fiat."

"You promised to forgive me."

"I never promised to forget."

His words go straight to my heart, "Ouch."

I hate the feelings threatening to swallow me up. I clear my throat as I reach for the side table. I open the draw and retrieve the aloe. Neither of us say a word as I squeeze a bit from the tube and coat his hole.

Then I stand up and pull at the binding around his wrists to release him. With his arms free he rolls onto his back. He taunts me with his body as he raises his arms above his head, bends his knees, and parts his legs for me.

I crawl between his invitation and glide the tip of my dick around the rim of his oh so inviting hole.

My stomach still feels sour. I reach for the blindfold and he snatches his face away, "Leave it." He hisses and the achy coldness of his words are my breaking point.

I hold his legs back as I thrust myself deep in one impatient thrust. By the time he gasps fully I'm all in to my hilt.

He bites his lip as he arches into me, accommodating my girth even without prep. He tightens around me a silent command to thrust but I can't. I pin him fully beneath me before swiftly tugging the scarf off his face before he can stop me.

I search his face but he gives me nothing back.

"Tell me how much you like it." I plead.

" I don't."

"I'll stop then."

He shrugs.

I let out a heavy breath before starting to move my hips slowly. His eyes disappear into his head as he rolls his hips to meet each slow stroke. Neither of us speed up but still the intensity builds.

I lick his adams apple and he shudders beneath me.

"Tell me you like it." I implore him again and this time he ignores me.

"Art-

He slaps his fingers against my mouth to silence me as his speed picks up.

My pride is bruised and I yearn for his attention more than ever. I take hold of his wrist and pin it above his head as I thrust inside him hard and deep.

"You're being cruel. I hate it." I snap as I hold his gaze.

His stare is hard so I thrust so deep and hard he cries out. If that's what it takes for him to see me so be it. I thrust him punishingly hard until he's weeping beneath me.

I don't stop until I'm sure I have broken his resolve. I stare down at his beautiful crying face.

"Better?"

He wipes at his eyes with trembling fingers as he takes deep even breaths. I can feel the tension he held be expelled as he relaxes beneath me. Only then does his big brown eyes flutter open.

"Do you feel better?" I ask again and he nods. I relax into his soft pliant body.

"Forgive me baby."
I watch his wet lashes as his gaze bores into me.

"Stop making me feel lonely." He says finally.

"I never want that but you make me feel powerless." I admit.

He shakes his head but his gaze never leaves mine, "You've always had all the power."

"Not when you were with him."

"Even then. You haunted me. I yearned desperately for your touch.  I knew that only you could feed me."

"Fill you?"

He nods and his words trigger me to glide my dick deeper inside him. We both moan together as I drop my face into his neck to breath him in. The delectation palpable as it constricts around me like a mist.

"Hmmm More." He says as his nails dig into my back so I'll go deeper.

"Oh fuck you feel too good." I groan against his neck as I linger deep inside him. Time passes by slow before I can stand to pull back and then thrust myself again.

"Don't stop." He whines and my train of thought evaporates. The mindfulness that soured my stomach and tightened my chest forgotten as I lose myself in the ebb and flow of our lovemaking. The sound of our bodies pounding into each other is just as satisfying as his moans of pleasure.

Art and I revel in the carnal need to possess each other so completely until we both are drenched in sweat and bruised all over.

I only stop when he passes out in my arms. Still I can't bare to be apart from him. I bury my nose into his sweaty neck.

"You're all mine." I whisper as I drift off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 10.6K 182
My Best Friends Brother - Book Three in The Forbidden Lust Series "You're my best friends little brother Milo, we can't do this." Looking at me wit...
187K 5.8K 28
| Novel | Version 1 ~ Published early 2018 ~ Burdened with undeniable romantic feelings for his best friend, Greyson feels as if his life has becom...
29.8K 1.4K 35
ROMANCE/EROTICA/NEWADULT It's been 10 years since Jack and Dexter have laid eyes on eachother. That is until Jack is back in the city with his job an...
734K 42.3K 128
[mlm] The lonely Elf had waited many years to meet his bonded mate, but reality was harsher than he would have liked when he finds out his mate is no...