{๐‘ฒ๐’Š๐’”๐’” & ๐‘ป๐’†๐’๐’} Bakugou...

By Ivoryseia

๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ž... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Kick start
Chapter 2: Mundane Living
Chapter 3: Ghibli Love
Chapter 4 : Restart
Chapter 5: Love is war.
Chapter 6: Studious.
Chapter 7: Tease
HIATUS
Chapter 9: Leave
Chapter 10: Truth
Chapter 11: Head in the clouds
Chapter 12: Whispers
Chapter 13: Witness
Chapter 14: Cool down
Chapter 15: Pool A
Chapter 16: Invatation
Chapter 17: Tassle
Chapter 18: Again? (+18)
Chapter 19: Home at last (18+)
Chapter 20: Contract?
Chapter 21: Judge & jury
Chapter 22: The verdict
Formal thank you + Notice
EXTRA 1: It's not mine, It's ours
Extra 2: The Big Idea
Extra 3: Rose oil
Extra 4: Slasher 18+
Extra 5: No Cheating (18+)
Extra 6: It's the one
Extra 7: Lemon and Cherry
Tie the knot (PART 1)
Tie the knot (FINAL CHAPTER)
Question

C'mon! (+18)

8K 113 120
By Ivoryseia

WARNING: EXPLICIT! This is very explicit, there is name calling, impact play, choking, and hints of bondage and sub/dom dynamics Positions: Missionary(?) and mating press along with cunnilingus.  Please read at your own accord. 

Your tank top and bra littered the floor as you grabbed at the blondes neck, kissing him as he flips you over onto the bottom of the bed. 

"No! No, no no." 

you shake your hands in defense and he quirks a brow. 

"Then how d'ya plan to do this then?"

 he asks, pushing some of your hair out of your now, sweaty face. 

"I dunno, we just can't do it like this." 

He cackles, flopping down beside you. 

"Fine then, sit on my face then." 

You freeze, stunned. 

"Ex-fucking-scuse me? No way, you're injured and I am grown ass woman, I will crush you." 

You laugh awkwardly, and look to see him giving you a highly unimpressed look. 

"Bullshit. You think I can't lift you? You can get up here on your own, or I will do it for you, pretty." 

You shake your head once again, and he groans in pain you instantly rush to cup his wound. 

"See? I told you! You should be more carefu-" 

He grins at you with a predatory glint in his eye, his hands flying to your waist, bringing you up to sit on his chest.

He grins up at you while your hands fling themselves up to your face to hide yourself from his blazing gaze. 

When you peak through the gaps you are met with a heavenly sight, the man with a warm genuine smile with his arms coops around your waist and holding you to his chin with your knees are pressed up against the pillows beside his head. 

You sigh in defeat and he chuckles, leaning back. 

"C'mon now, hurry it up. Wanna taste 'ya." 

His words send shivers down your spine while you melt about how they feel like pure honey. 

You bring yourself in front of his face, hovering just above him. 

He slowly lets his eyes sink from your face down to your crotch right in front of him, pulling at the elastic of your panties. 

He frowns when he see's you trying to close your legs despite him being in the way. 

"Tsk, none of that."

 He shoves a rough and calloused hand under one of your thighs, pushing them apart and forcing you down onto his face. 

Gasping at the sensation your hands fly to tangle themselves in his blonde locks. 

You mumble a few curses while you feel his wide grin from under you. 

You look down to meet the vermilion eyes boring into yours. 

His hands grip your thighs, forcing you down impossibly further while you squirm under his heavy gaze. 

He kisses your clit and watches in glee while you tremble. 

He lets out what almost sounds like a growl when you tug on his hair, mumbling to do it harder. 

And soon enough you're fucking yourself on his face. 

His fingers are digging into your thighs while you rock yourself back and forth over his face. 

He groans and hoists you up. 

He chuckles when you whine, watching with an amused smile as you try to make some friction on his muscular thigh, making the fabric of his sweatpants moisten with a small dark stain."

You know what the colour system is right?" 

he grasps your hips, stopping you in an instant. 

And without really thinking about the question you nod your head, whining. 

He clutches your jaw and pulls you close only to rasp into your ear

"Stop whining, slut." 

The gains your attention. 

And your hands grab his trying to loosen his grip.

"Yeah! Yeah, now please just let me cum.. stopped me twice now." 

you mumble, your mind haze-y from the recent stimulation.

"Colour?" 

he asks, raising a brow.

"Green." 

you mumble and he nods.

"Anything you don't want me to do?" 

you were getting desperate by now, and just wanted to hurry up and let you cum.

"I don't care! Just wanna-" 

he silences you with a bounce of his thigh, you interrupt yourself with a squeal.

"No piss kink no scat and no leaving burn marks." 

you whine, and he nods

"Y'er okay with names? Degradation?" 

You nod, and he bounces his thigh a few times for good measure.

"Good." 

He pulls the elastic of his boxers back, revealing his throbbing cock. 

He gives himself a few pumps before running his cock up and down your weeping folds. 

He was so deliciously huge and so perfectly yours in that moment, nothing else seemed to matter. 

He coos into your ear when overstimulated tears begin to roll down your cheeks. 

When you start whining for him to hurry up, he thrusts himself inside of you without warning.

Your mouth falls open in a silent scream and you claw at his chest. 

He was stretching you out completely, and the painful stretch soon turned to bliss as he coos into your ear. 

"M-fuck. So tight, all f'me." 

he drawls into your ear. 

Not that you noticed anything other than the warm air on your neck, you were already blind due to the over stimulation and your body was only taking what was being given. 

He was more than happy to have you like this, to have you rely on him. 

To make sure you were all his. 

His grip on your hips was bruising as he kept bullying his cock in impossibly deeper. 

Your mangled moans were like perfect melodies to his ears while he fucked up into you. 

He pushes you down against the soft plush mattress and rests a heavy hand on your throat. 

He smiles at your fucked out face, drool and tears pooling at the ends of your mouth and eyes. 

While your mascara and eyeliner pools underneath your pleasure muddled eyes, his gaze lingers even while he mercilessly pummels your small body that lays beneath him. 

He watches as your boobs bounce up and down from the pure impact of his thrusts. 

He's been wanting since the both of you graduated. 

He realised in about the second year of High school that you had a crush. 

And he was waiting and waiting for you to tell him, but you never did. 

Because you were the perfect friend, so he tried to give you little pushes by dating different girls.  

But since you clearly weren't getting it and he was impatient, it led to this beautiful mistake. 

He was going to fuck every single thought from that pretty brain of yours. 

He was pent up, very pent up. 

So you were just gonna have to sit there and take it. 

"S'too much- please too much." 

you string a sentence together, but you couldn't tell what you were begging for. 

More, or less? 

Slower, faster? 

Who knew, because you didn't. 

"Who's the one fucking you right now?" 

he rasps and you nod your head. 

"Words, pretty." 

his thumb goes down to circle your clit, making it even more difficult to answer. 

"you!" 

you exclaim, and he grins even wider. 

"Exactly. So you don't get a fucking say in how I fuck you." 

His hand falls from your clit as you let a twisted moan that turns to a scream. 

He fucks you through your orgasm and let's you falls from your high. 

But as quickly as the coil snapped, it rebuilds as he brings your knees to your chest and uses a single arm to pin you in place while he keeps fucking your abused pussy. 

The lewd squelches and foul words the fall form Katsuki's mouth all become too much before his own hips sputter and his brows knit. 

A few curses tumble off his tongue before he pulls out and hot ropes of a pearly substance fall over your stomach. 

Thank you so much for waiting! I hope this was as good as anticipated <3 I hope you enjoyed, I will see you next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

604K 18.2K 30
โ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘’.โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Žโ„Ž, ๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘ก.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๏ฟฝ...
826K 25.6K 35
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
36.9K 905 43
A story of love and lust between the reader (y/n) and Bakugou Katsuki. *warning* lots of smut with plot. All characters have been aged up to 18+ in t...
138K 2.9K 74
**GENDER NEUTRAL Y/N** there are a lot of chapters but they're really quick reads <3 โœงเผบ โ™กเผปโˆž โ โˆžเผบ โ™กเผปโœง ๐Ÿ… #1 - #animeoneshots ๐Ÿ…#2 - #mhafanfics ๐Ÿ… #3...