Jaune's Grand Order

By Darkdecade97

Jaune's transcripts were revealed by Cardin after he saved him from the Ursa. After that it was hell for him... More

Prologue
Jaune Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 16

8.4K 126 223
By Darkdecade97

It's a day after the Staff and Students of Beacon we're told the truth about Jaune's power. Ozpin informed Glynda about what Gilgamesh (Caster) told him and send Qrow a message to head back to Beacon as soon as possible. As the Vytal Festival is coming many students from the other 3 academies are arriving in Beacon. They are all gathered in an assembly area as Ozpin is preparing to make an announcement.

Ruby: What do you think the headmaster will announce?

Ren: It's probably about Jaune's Servants teaching the students.

Pyrrha: Oh yeah, I remember Jaune and his Servants all preparing their plans to teach the students. I even spoke to Jeanne and she said she and the other are heading to Beacon and setting up their lesson plans.

Blake: I'm more concerned for the Students that hurt Jaune.

Ruby: What do you mean?

Blake: There are some that still hate him and his power. They're jealous of him and still try to beat him like before, but they end up getting hurt by Jaune in the process. Some got the message but a few still try especially the higher years.

Nora: They can try! I'll sick my new Berserker friends to deal with them!

Ren: Nora don't. Jaune already restricted you access to the Berserkers. The only Servant he allowed you to command is Heracles and he is already a powerhouse to begin with.

Blake: Still I'm worried what the Servants will do to them.

Weiss: I just hope they don't get a session with her.

As both Yang and Weiss shiver in fear just thinking about Kiara.

Blake: What did she even do to you guys?

Yang: You don't wanna know.

Weiss: Trust me.

As Goodwitch arrives the audience settles down as Ozpin enters the stage. Alongside Merlin, Merlin (Prototype), and Sherlock Holmes. The students that saw Jaune's power were confused on why his summons are with Ozpin. As those that saw the fight with Yang in Combat Class recognise Merlin (Prototype) and Sherlock.

Ozpin: Today we stand together, united. Mistral. Atlas. Vacuo. Vale. The four Kingdoms of Remnant. On this day, nearly eighty years ago, the largest war in recorded history came to an end. It was a war of ignorance, of greed, and of oppression. A war that was about much more than where borders fell or who traded with whom, but about the very idea of individualism itself. We fought for countless reasons, one of which being the destruction of all forms of art and self-expression. And as you are well aware, that was something many could not stand for. As a result, those who opposed this tyranny began naming their children after one of the core aspects of art itself: color. It was their way to demonstrate that not only would they refuse to tolerate this oppression, but neither were the generations to come. And it was a trend that is held to this very day. We encourage individuality, expressionism, and unity through diversity. As I have said, today we stand together, united. But this bond cannot exist without effort. Now I have a special announcement to make. As all of you know of a new organisation I hired to protect Vale for the entirety of the Vytal Festival.

As Ozpin gestures to the 3 Servants as they stepped forward for the students to see.

Ozpin: Well I offered them a position to teach the students here in Beacon. They will start today, you will meet your new teachers once class starts.

The students that knew of Jaune's Semblance were shocked, his summons are going to be teaching the students. As for the students that came from the 3 Kingdoms were eager to learn from the new teachers. While another group is interested in them.

Ruby: So who do you think is going to teach the classes?

Pyrrha: Jaune never mentioned who's teaching. He just says it's going to be a surprise.

Yang: Please tell me that she is not going to teach us in Combat Class. I remember our fight and wouldn't want a repeat it of that.

Weiss: You're not the only one that got every bone of your body broken Xiao Long!

Blake: That's what you get for challenging them despite both of you knowing their strengths and abilities. That fight was yours to lose to begin with.

The two of them just grumble as they went to Combat Class. Once they enter they see Jaune and Mash.

Nora: Hey Fearless-Leader!

Jaune: Hey guys.

Mash: Hello.

Pyrrha: Where are Jeanne and Arthur?

Jaune: In Chaldea, they have other business to attend to.

Ruby: So Jaune, which Servant is going to teach us?

Jaune: You'll see.

As all of them take their seats as the new teachers come out.

Scathach: Welcome to Combat Class. We're going to see what you are all really made of.

Sigurd: Today you are all going to experience hell. So get ready.

Siegfried: We are going to test your skills and see if you're outfitted to fight in the wilds. If not, well expect more training.

Li Shuwen (Assassin): And I expect you all not to show off. We do not care about flashiness. You will treat this as a real life scenario, not some tournament match to flaunt your skills. The enemy won't care about your idiotic flashy moves.

Mordred: Let's get this over with. So we can beat this wannabes. I'm itching for a fight

Jaune: They're so screwed especially with Shishou, Li, and Sigurd. Those three won't hold back.

Pyrrha: Really Jaune?

Jaune: Yes, I've been trained by all four of them. Sigurd's training is intense, Siegfried is the one with lighter training but will increase your training once you Master that technique, Li will outright add more to your training regiment if he is not satisfied with your progress but for Shishou....well let's just say it's not suitable for normal people.

Ren: Really?

Jaune: Well she did train Cu and you know how strong he and his counterparts are.

Mordred: Now then, I'm going to pick a bunch of students in this list.

As Mordred with an evil smile looks at the list. Jaune knows that the list the Servants made of the people that hurt Jaune. How did they get that? Well, BB hacked the CTTS and looked at all the footage of the Students that beat Jaune almost everyday. She took note of their faces and names. The Servants will show them no mercy.

Mordred: Ah CRDL, since you 4 morons are back and ready to fight. Why don't we start with you.

The CRDL just scowled at her for calling them a bunch of morons. They'll show them, they heard from the students that these guys are Jaune's Summons. They know that it's his Semblance. But what the idiots don't know is that despite them being "Summons" they are very powerful than a regular summon.

Once team CRDL reached the arena. Everyone looks to the arena as CRDL's opponent arrives.

Lancelot (Berserket): RRAAAAGHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Nora: It's Lancelot!!! My glorious Berserker Knight has arrived!!

Jaune: What do you mean by your Knight?!!!

Lancelot (Berserker) just waves at Nora.

Mordred: Yo Lancelot, to make this challenge fun. You are not allowed to use your sword or your guns.

Lancelot (Berserker) nods as he throws his sword at Nora and she catches it.

Cardin: Let's see how tough you are without your precious sword!

Jaune: 'Idiots, you're facing against a Berserker'

Siegfried: Are all fighters ready?

They all nod.

Siegfried: And Begin!!!

Team CRDL charges towards Lancelot (Berserker) they proceed to swing at him with their weapons. But Lancelot (Berserker) blocks all two of their weapons with their hands as be proceeds to kick Sky and Russel as he uses their weapons against them. Cardin then tries to attack him with his Mace but Lancelot (Berserker) blocks it with his teammates weapons he then drops it and grabs Cardin by his face and slams him in the ground. Lancelot (Berserker) does it again as the ground breaks, he then throws Cardin towards his Team. Dove tries changing at him but Lancelot (Berserker) picks up a Rock and flicks it towards him as he was sent flying back to his Team.

Nora: Lancelot catch!!!

As Nora throws her Hammer as Lancelot (Berserker) catches it as it turns Black with Red linings all over it. He looks at CRDL and is ready to give them a beatdown. He charges at Cardin and delivers a Hammer swings that shatters his chest armor. Lancelot (Berserker) sees Russel as he swings the Hammer right at his face as he was sent flying. Lancelot (Berserker) then switches Nora's Hammer to It's gun form and fires Grenade rounds at Sky and Dove as they get sent off the arena. Lancelot (Berserker) sees Cardin as he throws Nora's Hammer straight at Cardin he braces for impact but didnt get hit. He looks around then hears a sound and sees Lancelot (Berserker) with the Hammer about to slam it towards him as it hits him and creates a crater. As Cardin is now unconcious with his arms broken.

Siegfried: And Lancelot (Berserker) wins. Can someone please take Team CRDL to the infirmary.

Jaune: Well that went well.

Ren: What do you expect Jaune. You know already how powerful your Servants are. This is gonna be a long day.

Mordred: Now on the next victims!

After the fight in Combat Class, the students learned to never underestimate them. Even if they don't look strong they will and absolutely beat their ass. During the day the students learned from the Servants in different subjects.

Majority of the Servants such as the Sword wielders, like Musashi, Lancelot, Gawain, and Bedivere all taught students in Swordmanship.

Leonidas lead a physical fitness class where he assess the students in their physical health and essentially gives them an extremely difficult regiment with him saying "You're all scrawny, you all need more exercises to lift those weapons and gear".

Iskander, Gaius Julius Caesar, and Zhuge Liang taught all the leaders of each team tactics and strategy. They would heavily criticise the students if they found their Tactic to be a failure or unnecessary.

Paracelsus and Dr Jekyll taught the students Science and Chemisty. Majority of them didnt understand anything they were saying. Luckily Dr Jekyll was able to summarize it.

Edison and Tesla taught the students in Machinery. The class was going well, as the students learned a lot. The only downside is the two of them continuously arguing over who's the better teacher. Luckily in case that happens Helena is there to supervise the students.

Li Shuwen (Assassin) and Yan Qing would teach the students marital arts and CQC as from what they observe they rely to much on their weapons.

Chiron, Orion (Artemis), Robin Hood, and Billy the Kid taught them Marksmanship.

For history, Well...Lancelot (Berserker), Hercales, and Darius III taught the students. Despite them not understanding their roars, Kiyohime was there to Translate everything. Which the students found very odd.

EMIYA (Archer) and Boudica became the resident chefs of Beacon.

For the students that got injuried because of the beatdowns by the Servants they would be sent to Nightingale's Emergency Room and let's just say it was a nightmare.

If there are any unruly students or those that cause harm to other students. Would be sent to a office were they would be punish by Kiara or how the Servants like to call it, one of her sessions. When students got word of what happened during those sessions. They learned to be good and follow the rules.

Beacon Academy Dorms

Cinder: What have you found about any of them or this organisation?

Emerald: So far nothing, anything on the records are empty. It's like they don't even exist.

Cinder: How about their Base?

Emerald: Nothing. The only we have info we have came from the students. They said that those people are Jaune Pendragon's summons.

Cinder: Summons?

Emerald: Yes, when he came back in Beacon he showcased his power and defeated a team and then he summoned around 9 people to beat the blonde girl and he did the same when his father and a student came with an army. We tried asking them about this incident, but all they said was it was a slaughter and all the men his father sent all died.

Cinder: So this is all the work of a Semblance?

Emerald: From what I can gather, yes. But people haven't figure out what are his limits. Some speculate he can only summon them a weekly. But those are just rumours.

Cinder: We'll if they are just simple summons. Then they won't be a problem for our plans. Besides everything is still going on schedule, despite what happened in Mt. Glenn.

Mercury: Yeah, they don't look so tough. I came across one of those summons. Guy was wearing a weird ass mask with a purple gem on top. To be honest he didn't look much, I bet I could take him.

Cinder: Any word from Roman?

Mercury: He's still gathering the Dusk and the Atlas Tech for the White Fang. But for some reason according to him activity in Vale has dropped down recently.

Cinder: How so?

Mercury: Most of the criminals and White Fang members are turning themselves in or are quitting. Roman went their to get some idea on what's going on.

Cinder: And what happened?

Mercury: He came back crying. He told us that for some reason when he spoke to him, he made him feel guilty about all the things he has done. Made him relive all his wrongdoings and his past. He told me, he ain't coming back to the place ever again, even if you threaten him.

Cinder: And what is the name of this place?

Mercury: The Devil's Lounge. The establishment is run by some guy called James Moriarty.

Cinder: Hmmm. Mercury try to go to that establishment and see what you can find what Roman could not. If he doesn't comply, you know what to do.

Mercury: Sure.

Cinder: Now then, despite these summons arriving. They won't be a hinder in our plans. We will continue with the plan and there is no one that is going to stop us. Remember we have an army of Grimm and the White Fang and Ozpin thinks a bunch of Summons can stop us. Well we'll see.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 909 8
Jaune Arc was both lucky and unlucky. He was able to arrive in Beacon for initiation. But he wasn't ready for it, not by a long shot. He was known as...
29K 932 10
We all know the Story of Jaune's Transcripts being revealed by Cardin or even Pyrrha, where he was beaten, bullied, and harassed by all of Beacon and...
25.6K 289 17
A/N: Jaune Arc's transcript was revealed by his bully Cardin making the whole Academy only a few not turn against him... made him became The Reincarn...
448K 5K 48
Jaune's Transcripts have been exposed by Cardin and he was shunned, beaten, and bullied everyday. The only people who supported him were Ruby, Blake...