The All-Powerful Being (OC M...

By The_World_Ender

You are Zachary "Zack" Kent, an ordinary man who works at his good friend Bruce Wayne. He has a normal life w... More

~What I Truly am~
~Some Things Never Change~

~Unexpected Meeting~

1.9K 50 14
By The_World_Ender

~The Forge of Creation~

We see Darkseid chained as he was kneeling down in front of the council. He is currently facing judgement for the destruction of numerous planets and for invading earth a few times. Zack or Orion was standing beside Darkseid who was fuming in anger.

Council 1: You have broken many laws False God.

Council 2: Now we have decide what to do with you and your crimes.

Council 3: The murder of millions and invading planets is now over for you.

Darkseid: 'angry' I thought your species doesn't mingle with others. Why the sudden change?

Council 2: Everything was getting out of hand. We are the protector of the Multiverse and we can't just let innocent planets get destroyed.

Council 1: That's why we have Orion here. We sent him to planets who needed help that endangers them.

Darkseid: Grrrr, I can't believe I was beaten by a youngling.

Orion: We didn't even fight in the first place.

Darkseid: How about we decide my imprisonment by battle between me and him.

The council look at each other like they were talking in their minds. They then stared back at Orion and Darkseid as Orion's parents were watching from above.

Council 1: Alright then, do you accept Orion?

Orion: Of course.

They are then transported in a pocket dimension with planets around them. Darkseid glared at the Celestialsapien in front of him as Orion just calmly waiting for him to attack.

Darkseid: You will regret facing me.

Orion didn't say anything as he just taunted Darkseid with a "come here" gesture. This made the False God furious as he lunged himself towards the Celestialsapien and fired his Omega beams. Orion just aimed his palm at the upcoming beams as a shield blocked the attack.

Darkseid kept in charging until he was arms length away from Orion. He reeled his fist back attempting to punch Orion but he dodged it by ducking and uppercutting Darkseid sending him towards a small planet. Orion then flew towards where Darkseid landed and rammed him through the planet destroying it.

Orion: Is that all?

Darkseid: I'll kill you.

Firing his Omega beams again only for Orion to fly away to avoid getting hit. The beams still followed him until he got an idea. He flew towards the beam until he dive down and went behind Darkseid. When the beams got close, he grabbed Darkseid by the head as the beams hit him instead. He was sent to a planet crushing down on it with a cry of pain.

Orion then uses his telekinetic powers to control one of the planet nearby and slammed it on Darkseid creating an explosion. With a scream of rage, Darkseid got out.of the rubble and tackled Orion as they crashed on another planet floating around. Darkseid then started to release a barrage of punches which Orion crossed his arms to block.

Darkseid: I won't lose to you! I am Darkseid!

He went for a last strike to try and end it once and for all but Orion caught his fist as the False God got kicked up. He then got blasted by a Cosmic Beam from Orion burning a part of his armor.

Orion: I don't care.

Orion didn't let up as he bombarded Darkseid with a barrage of punches with great force destroying his armor also making the False God stumble back because of the Orion's strength. With a headbutt, he sent Darkseid back as he was in a daze from the attack.

Orion: Time to end this.

Orion put his hands together creating a ball of Cosmic energy. Darkseid saw this and rushed towards the Celestialsapien in a hurry but it was already too late. Orion threw the ball of Cosmic energy towards the False God as it exploded creating a blackhole and then finally stopped. They all see Darkseid floating around with his armor broken and unconscious. Orion grabbed him and teleported back to where everyone is watching and waiting for the fight to finish.

Council 1: Well done Orion. You have protected your universe from this tyrant.

Council 2: Orion wins therefore Darkseid will be sent to the Negative Zone.

With that, the Council created a portal to the Negative Zone as Orion threw Darkseid inside it finally putting the False God in his rightful place.

Serena: Well done my son. You have saved your planet from that monstrosity.

Belecus: But be warned. There are other threats that will come out now that Darkseid is no more.

Orion: Of course. One of them will be a huge threat. The inter-dimensional demon himself. Trigon.

Council 3: No matter. He is locked away for now. You can go home Orion, you have done your part.

Orion: Thank you.

Selena: See you again my son. Maybe we will visit you when we have time.

Orion: Of course. You guys are always welcome. Mother, Father I will see you again soon.

Belecus: Farewell son.

With that, Orion warped and appeared outside the door of his mansion already in his human form.

~Redmond Mansion~

He went inside to see Lilia instructing the other maids on which room they are cleaning.

Zack: Lilia, where is everyone?

Lilia: Master Zack, welcome home. Lady Tina has a meeting and brought Celeste with her. They are at the company.

Zack: Thank you for telling me. Now how about we cook them some Lunch and I'll bring it to them.

Lilia: Of course master Zack. I'll help with cooking.

They went towards the kitchen and made lunch for the mother and daughter duo. Zack made their favorites with the help Lilia.

~RED Industries~

We see a tall woman with Raven black hair in a suit walking inside the building. She was their to have a partnership with the CEO as the CEO wanted her to come to the company to have a talk with the partnership. Of course this woman is none other than Diana Prince.

Diana: Excuse me Miss, where can I find Mrs. Redmond?

Employee: You must be Miss. Prince. Please wait over there at the lounge are. Mrs. Redmond is currently on a meeting with the board members.

Diana: Thank you.

Diana walked towards the lounge area and sat down on one of the couch. In front of her sitting on a chair watching something on her iPad is Celeste. Seeing the woman in front of her, she immediately greeted.

Celeste: Hello!

Diana: Hi there sweetie. What are you doing here?

Celeste: Oh I'm waiting for my mommy to finish her meeting.

Diana: You are such a good girl. What's your name?

Celeste: My name is Celeste Redmond. What a about you Miss?

Diana: I'm Diana, Diana Prince. Are you the CEO's daughter?

Celeste: Yup. Mommy owns this company with my Daddy.

Diana: Who's your father if you don't mind me asking?

Celeste: My daddy is-

Tina: Celeste, honey.

Celeste: Mommy.

Celeste jumped from the chair and ran towards her mother and hugged her.

Celeste: Mommy, there's a beautiful lady I just met. She's super nice.

Tina: I can see that. You must be Diana, right?

Diana: Yes Mrs. Redmond.

Tina: Just call me Tina. I hate being formal. How about we talk in my office.

Diana: Sure.

Tina grabbed Celeste as she carried her to the elevator with Diana following behind. They then arrived at the top floor of he company building as Tina lead Diana to her office. Once they arrived, Tina put Celeste down as the little girl ran towards the couch.

Tina: Want a drink?

Diana: Tea is fine.

Tina: Okay then. Just sit down and relax for a bit.

Diana sat down on one of the chairs in front of Tina's desk as the said woman  made some tea for them.

Tina: Celeste honey, want something to drink?

Celeste: I want my chocolate drink mommy. Thank you.

Tina: Okay dear.

Diana was busy looking around the office as it was beautiful. She then noticed some pictures on a wall or on the desk. She saw some pictures of Celeste when she was a baby, a picture of a young Tina. Then a picture caught her eye. It was an all to familiar man wearing a suit with Tina wearing a wedding dress. She also saw the same man in another photo carrying a baby Celeste in his arms.

She was shaking as she reached for the photo of the man carrying Celeste. She stared at he with shaky hands and breathe.

Diana: 'mind' Zack?

Tina: I see you took the time to look around.

Said Tina who gave Celeste her chocolate drink and out their tea on the table.

Diana: Yes..... Is this your husband?

Tina: Yeah. Met him two years before we got married. He saved me from an incident and we hit it off after. He's one of a kind.

Diana: Yeah.....

Tina noticed the change of demeanor from the woman as she out the frame back on the table with a sad look. Tina only sighed as she approached the Amazon princess.

Tina: Look Diana. Let's talk about this over some tea.

They walked into the meeting area as they had their tea.

Diana: This is wonderful.

Tina: Glad you like it. Now on to the matter at hand. I already accept the partnership but I want to talk to you about something.

Diana waited for what she was about to say as she only saw Tina sigh once again and then stared at her with a smile.

Tina: I already know who you are from him Diana Prince or should I say Wonder Woman.

Diana became wide eyes in surprise as looked at the Raven haired CEO.

Diana: S-So it's true that-

Tina: Yes. He and I got married and had Celeste a year after.

Diana: D-Did he..... D-Did he told you why he disappeared and why we can't track him?

Tina: Yes but I'll let him explain it if you two cross paths. He's a busy man now.

Diana was lost in thoughts. The man she was looking for is just in Earth it what she thought but why can't they find or track him. It's like he's hiding his presence so that no one can find him. So that she can't find him.

..............

Zack is on his way towards the company building to bring lunch for his mother and daughter duo. He is driving his Hyper Car as people would stop and stair at him. He stopped when the GPS in his car started to go haywire as it suddenly changed location.

He already knew who is causing this but followed it anyways. It stopped in front of a small cafe as he entered it only to see a few costumers but what caught his attention was the man wearing a black tuxedo sitting on the side near the window. He approached it and called out to the man.

Zack: I never thought we would meet like this. Bruce.

It was indeed Bruce Wayne or Batman, the CEO of Wayne Enterprise.

Bruce: Indeed. Now I want to talk to you of why you suddenly disappeared that night.

Zack: Well this going to be a long story but I still have time until lunch.

They ordered some food as Zack explained everything to Bruce. Of his origin and where he has been this past years. Even you can't see it on his face, Bruce was surprised. Surprised to learn his long time friend is an overpowered entity that shape or destroy worlds. Galaxies even.

Zack: So that is all.

Bruce: That's a lot to take in even for me.

Zack: I was the same when I found out about it.

Bruce: So the being who helped us against Darkseid, that was you?

Zack: Yeah and you don't have to worry about him anymore. I sent him to the Negative Zone. He won't escape and terrorize the whole universe again.

Bruce: Well that is good to hear.

Zack: So how's it going with you?

Bruce: Fine, I have a son-

Zack: Okay? Who is-

Bruce: Adopted son.

Zack: You should really finish your sentence next time.

Bruce: And you should let me finish it. I guess same old habits doesn't change.

Zack: It's what defines me you know.

Bruce: Yeah Yeah. It's a miracle you have a wife and daughter. How can she even handle your chaotic tendencies?

Zack: 'sigh' My wife can be really scary at times.

Bruce: Scarier than her?

Zack: 'nod' How is she anyway?

Bruce: Her demeanor changed a little. Would only talk to everyone if it's on a meeting. Then she would shut everyone out. After you disappearance, she went back to Themyscira and got punished and didn't go to hero work for two years.

Zack: Might as well talk to her when I have the time. I should get going now. It's good to see you again Bruce.

Bruce: You too old friend.

Zack paid for the bills and drove off to Red Industries. He parked in front of the building as he was greeted by the guard up front. He walked inside with his wife and daughter's lunch in hand.

Employee: Good morning Mr. Redmond.

Zack: Morning. Is she in her office.

Employee: Yes sir.

Zack: Thank you and here. Share it with the others.

Employee: Thank you so much sir!

Zack walked towards the elevator and went to the top floor. The doors opened as he walked towards his wife's office while also greeting some employees working on that floor. He opened the doors to his wife's office as he walked in.

Zack: Tina, I'm here to give you guys your-

He was cut off as a blur slammed into his waist. He was glad that he had powers or else he would be on the floor right now.

Celeste: Daddy!

Zack: It's good to see you too Celeste.

Zack stood up carrying Celeste and the lucky lunch that didn't spill.

Tina: You came all the way here to bring us lunch?

Zack: Of course. Don't want two favorite girls to get hungry.

Tina: You're always the sweetest.

Tina grabbed the food from his grasp and out it on the table.

Tina: Oh and we also have a guest.

Celeste: Yeah, she's super nice and very pretty.

Zack: Pretty than mommy?

Celeste: No, mommy is the prettiest!

Zack: Okay then. Can't wait to meet her.

???: Zack.

Zack turned to the voice as he stopped and looked at the figure who was standing near the table.

Zack: Diana?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 5.1K 52
โฅโฅโฅ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] โ›โ›๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช...
154K 5.5K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.