Flaming Schnee

By WOLF499

After years of abuse and neglect and his own death, Samuel schnee life is changed. What will he face after hi... More

Bio
The abuse
The WhiteFang
Beacon
Trial
First Day
The Past
Yanging Out with Yang
A Sister's Love
Blackheart
The Dance
Unexpected Reunion
Show of Strength

Bullies

359 7 1
By WOLF499

I woke up the next morning in bed with blake and we're both still naked. I sneak out of the bed and get dressed. I walk out into the kitchen and sat down.

Yang: "Did you and blake have fun last night?" She said as she walked up behind and rest herself against my back as shes in her sleep wear.

"Yeah we did. Why do you ask?"

Yang: "We all heard you yesterday." She said plainly.

"What!? Really!?"

She then sat in my lap and whispers in my ear, "And I want you to do it to me too."

I start getting a boner. "It's not up to me yang, you'd have to ask blake."

Yang moves on my lap knowing it messing with me.

Yang: "Are you sure you don't want to take me now?"

I then pick her up in arms and walk over to the couch. I lay her down then get on top of her and look down at her.

Yang blushes and shifts under my weight.

Yang: "A-are you just going to keep looking at me or are we going to do it?" She said while blushing.

"Sorry, you just look really beautiful today." I says as I look at her. I then slow kiss her neck and bite it a little.

Yang: "(moans) Sam, that feels amazing. (Moans)."

"I can't do this too blake though." I say and then I get off her, grabbing my guitar and walk out the room.

Yang: "Wait! Sam, I'm sorry!" She said as I left the room.

I walk around campus until class started then I sat down outside and start playing guitar and singing a song.

When I finish my song and when I look up I see students and some teachers clapping their hands.

Rwby: "We didn't know you could play guitar and sing."

"Yeah, I can."

Goodwitch: "Why won't you in class today Mr. Ryder?"

"I needed time to myself, I'll be in your class though." I say as I grab my stuff.

Goodwitch: "Everyone get to lunch now please."

I get up and was about to walk away but was stopped by goodwitch.

Goodwitch: "You have a great singing voice sam."

"Thanks, maybe I could you a private show sometime?"

Goodwitch: "Sam, are you flirting with your teacher?"

"Noo." I blush and turn away.

Goodwitch: "Because it's working young man."

"Well if it ok with you, I think you look gorgeous today, Ms. Goodwitch."

Goodwitch: "Just call me Glynda when we're alone."

"Ok, Glynda."

I then go to the cafeteria and get my food and sit down with my team. Blake lays her head on my shoulder, while yang looks away blushing probably because of what happened earlier. Team JNPR then walks up us.

Jaune: "Wait, your sam right? How did you light yourself on fire?"

"I don't want to talk about it. Who are you guys?"

Ruby: "Their own friends."

Jaune: "I'm jaune arc."

Nora: "I'm Nora Valkyrie! And I love pancakes!"

Pyrrha: "You probably know me, but I'm Pyrrha Nikos."

"Nope never heard of you."

Ren: "I'm lie Ren, but just call me Ren."

"I'm pleased to meet you all."

Yang: "Come on sam. You promised you'd tell us."

"Fine, I'll tell you but just because yang asked and I did promise, but you can't tell anyone else."

Everyone: "Ok."

"Well when my abusive father tried to hurt weiss I took the hit and I died. But when I died, I was in a dark space and a person was talking to me. Asking if I wanted to live again and if I wanted revenge. It would only cost my soul. I said yes then I woke up in a field and felt my skin burn off and I was the thing you saw before."

Yang: "Wait, so do you feel yourself burning everytime you change."

"Yeah, everytime."

Everyone but rwby: "YOU DIED BEFORE!"

"Yes and it was painful as hell."

Ruby: "That's so sad sam."

"It's in the past so it doesn't matter now."

Girl: "Oww! Please stop!"

I look over and see cardin pull a bunny girls ears.

Yang: "It's sad how faunus are miss treated because of their features."

I got up and walk up to him, I grab his arm making him let go of her.

Cardin: "Hey look it's an animal defending another animal. Leave or I'm going to show you who's in charge."

"Not a little bitch like yourself."

He got angry and went to punch me but I didn't even move, and he hits me in the face, but I didn't even flinch as it hits me.

Cardin: "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

He grabs his mace and swings at me but I block it with my arm and head butt him, causing him to fall on his ass.

"We'll finish this in Goodwitch's class."

Cardin: "Fine by me."

He leaves with his team as I crouch down and rub her bunny ears.

"Does that feel better now ms. ...?"

Velvet: "scarlatina, Velvet scarlatina." She said almost in tears.

"Please don't cry, I hate seeing cute girls cry."

Velvet: "You think I'm cute?" She said as she looked up at me while blushing. "Your a wolf faunus? Also thanks for helping me."

"Yeah, no problem call me if you need me."

Velvet: "Wait, what's your name?"

"Sam ryder. See you later velvet." I say as I walk back to my team.

Blake: "Why did you do that?"

"I did it because no one else would've." I say as I sit back in my seat.

Pyrrah: "That's very noble of you."

Nora: "You should have broke his legs."

"Thanks and later nora, I got to fight him Goodwitch's class."

Blake: "What!?"

"Yeah, well let's get to class."

Goodwitch's class

I'm sitting next to blake and she has her head on my shoulder. Cardin just beat jaune again.

Goodwitch: "Cardin pick your next opponent."

Cardin: "I pick the weak puppy sam, and after maybe I'll show his girlfriend what a real guy is like."

Goodwitch: "Cardin yo-" She cut off by me stopping her.

"It's fine ms. Goodwitch. Cardin I'll even tell you my weakness is fire."

Blake: "What are you doing sam?" She whispered.

"Blake, you and everyone showed me not to be afraid of my ability, so it's time they knew."

You walk on stage as cardin loads a fire dust in his weapon.

Goodwitch: "Ready?"

Sam/cardin: "Yeah."

Goodwitch: "Begin!"

Cardin charges at me at hit me with fire dust but I don't move, causing some of my skin too burn.

"Ahhh!" I yell as my skin burns away.

Cardin: "Haha I knew he was weak." He said as he turned around being cocky.

I swing my chain, wrapping it around his mace and disarming him. He turns around and pisses himself when he sees me.

Cardin: "You're a monster, not human or even an animal, you're a fucking monster."

I walk up and punch him in the face taking away half his aura. He lands near his mace and picks it up then hit me in my jaw, breaking it. I just pop it back into place and kick him down taking the rest of his aura.

"Stay away from stay away from my friends or you won't walk away next time." I say in my demonic voice.

Cardin: "Ok!" He yells as he crawls away while probably pissing himself as I continue to walk up to him.

Goodwitch: "Sam stop!"

I just look at her as cardin runs away.

Goodwitch: "Class is over, Sam can you stay after please?"

I then change back to normal.

"Sure, I just need a minute."

I walk up to velvet and she hugs me.

Velvet: "Thank you sam."

"No problem bunny."

She runs off blushing. Blake then kisses me.

Blake: "Thanks for defending me sam."

"No problem blake."

Yang: "Your so protective of us. It's hot~."

"Goodwitch needs me for something so you girls can go, I'll see you later girls."

They leave and I walk up to Goodwitch.

Goodwitch: "Can we talk in my room please?"

"Sure, I guess." I say as we walk out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341 17 12
I DON'T OWN ANYTHING! Everything belongs to their owner (again, not me)! P.S., I don't own the cover, either. This story is about what happens when c...
7.7K 395 31
18 years old Weiss Schnee was bullied her entire high school and last half of middle school because of her attempt to end her life once. After that s...
951K 13.2K 86
Disclaimer: I do not own Rwby by Rooster teeth, Undertale by Tony Fox, or any of the images, videos, songs or references that are put on this story o...
51.9K 1.4K 29
[RWBY x Fem Grimm Reaper's Apprentice Reader] "People see me as the villain in the story for doing my job...