The Mafia's Fear

By anhelina_story

• • • Stefano Daniele Magini - young businessman, billionaire, and leader of the Italian Mafia. He is a stron... More

Hello!
Chapter 1 'Happy Birthday, Isabella'
Chapter 2 'Baby?'
Chapter 3 'Big plan'
Chapter 4 'Wedding day Part: I'
Chapter 5 'Wedding day Part: II'
Chapter 6 'Wedding day Part III'
Chapter 7 "Have a good night"
Chapter 8 "Home"
Chapter 9 "Surprise!"
Chapter 11 "Another wedding?"
Chapter 12 "Lunch"
Chapter 13 "Date"
Chapter 14 "After"
Chapter 15 "Wedding"
Not a CHAPTER!
Chapter 16 "Warmth"
Chapter 17 "Who has power?"
Chapter 18 "Cole Modera"
Chapter 19 "New life"
Chapter 20 "What?"
Chapter 21 "Baby"
Chapter 22 "New now"
Chapter 23 "Traitor"
Chapter 24 "Promises"
Chapter 25 "Home"
Chapter 26 'Love in the Dark'
The End

Chapter 10 "My place"

381 10 0
By anhelina_story

Isabella's pov:

I followed Stefano to the basement where was that dumbass. My husband opened the door and let me in, there were stairs with a light under it, comfy. I stood on the floor and saw four guards who bowed their heads to me. 

- This way. - my husband whispered to me and we moved to the left massive door. He opened it and I saw a hall and three doors. - There are two rooms for a "Show" and one is a bathroom for us. 

-Good, where is he? - I looked at the middle door.

- You look at it.

- Cool. - I said and went to open that door. 

When we came in I saw a young man sitting on the chair with his hands stuck into the table with blades. Wow, good job.

- Wake up! - Stefano shouted and the man looked at us. He smiled with his bloody mouth. 

- Our little princess, how were you being here? 

- Who are you? - I sat in front of him and smirked.

- It's not interesting to play like that, you are too beautiful to be here. I wanted to see your dead sexy body on the floor covered in your blood...

- Well, I am alive and I can say that I will see YOUR body covered in YOUR blood here. But I don't know how to kill you more painfully for you: burning your whole skin or cutting you with blades? - I interrupted him and went to the stand with different weapons just like at the home. 

- You can't kill me. Your dearest husband won't let you do it. - man smirked.

- I don't need his permission to do everything that I want especially when it comes to killing. - I smiled at one sharp blade. Good.

- No, Stefano Magini is a Capo and he can't let a little girl cover her hands in blood, can he? - that rat looked at Stefano with a smirk on his face and Stefano laughed.

- Really? If she wants to kill you I will say thank her and also I will see how she is good at killing rats. - my husband said in a neutral tone and came closer to me and kissed my neck. - I will do everything to make her happy, so... - he let me go to the table.

- Well, you are an idiot. Do you want to play a game? Ok. Listen, you have five fingers on the left hand and five fingers on the right hand. If you will give me the real answers with some logical things, you will have your fingers healthy. If won't, then I will cut off one finger for one lie or no answer. I think you understand because I don't like to say the same things twice. - I looked at his eyes and came closer to his seat, I was behind his back. - Question number one: Who are you?

- I won't tell you anything, princess. 

- Bad decision you had made. - I struggled and put my blade on his finger. - Bye! - I cut off it and heard a scream. 

- You bitch!

- Look at your mouth! You are talking to my gorgeous wife! - Stefano shouted at him and I smiled at him. Good husband.

- Question number two: Who has sent you?

- Whore...

- Wrong! - I shouted and cut off another finger. - Look, only 8 more left. 

- Bitch! - man screamed and I laughed.

- Oh dear, you have such a small brain. 

- You can kill me now, I won't tell anything because I don't know. - he began sobbing. - I don't know. Cole was a boss, we are just soldiers. 

- Really? - I whispered to his ear and put my blade on two of his fingers. - Are you not lying to me, boy?

- I am telling you the truth. Cole said that we have to kill everyone in this mansion and it will be easier than killing a chicken. 

- How old are you? - Stefano suddenly asked him.

- I am the same age as your wife. 

- Who is Cole? - my husband came closer to us.

- He is our captain, the youngest boss in our system.

- Cole Modera? 

- Yes.

- Why he has sent you to us? Was he with you? - I asked him. The anger was running through my vein.

- He said to kill everyone in the territory and sent him a picture. He is in London now.

- London? - I asked him.

- Yes. He was meeting a "Big Boss". - rat said and I looked at Stefano. That Cole has a meeting with my dad and sent his people to kill us, wtf?

- I don't have reasons to believe you but you will live. I can't say how long but you will stay alive until we will know everything. - I said and went out of the room. 

- I will check up on everything, don't worry. Go to the bathroom you need a shower,  your hands, and neck are in his blood. - Stefano said and kissed my ear. 

- I will go to your room and change there. - I said and wanted to leave but he stopped me.

- Our room, mia regina. This house is our home. I would like it if you will accept it. 

- Let me go. - I whispered to him. It's not the right time to discuss that. 

- Go. - Stefano let me go and I went to 'our' room. Thank God there was no one so I can peacefully reach my destination. 

After an hour of taking a shower, doing my night routine, and changing into the nightdress and dressing gown, I finally came back to the main place of the room. I need to see Elizabeth and take her to the bed. I came out of the room and went to the living room. I was right I found Nickolas there who was sleeping with my princess on the sofa. I took my phone and took some pictures of them.

- Nickolas, I will take Lizzie to her bed. - I whispered to him and he opened his eyes.

- Uh? Uh, ok. - He said confused and then turned to Lizzie and kissed her hand. - Good night, young lady.

I took my daughter into my arms. She is so warm and soft. I wanted to leave the room but I heard Stefano's voice. He was coming to us. 

- Here you are. I was searching for you in the bedroom but you were nowhere to find.

- I am here and I want to take Elizabeth to her bed. - I said and he nodded. 

- Let's go. 

We were going to Lizzie's room in silence. My husband opened the door and we came in. I laid down my daughter and cover her with a soft blanket.

- Have sweet dreams, princess. - I kissed her forehead and turned on the baby monitor. 

- Bye, dada's principessa. - Stefano kissed her hand and we went to 'our' room. 

I came to the right side of the bed and took off my gown. I laid down and cover my legs with a blanket. 

- You promised to give me Olivia's diary. 

- Yes, here it is. - Stefano took the notebook from his nightstand. - I will be back in 20 minutes. - he said and went to the bathroom.

I opened Olivia's diary and started to read. The first page was about how was she happy to work with my family and then there were the sentences about my uncle, their relationship, and so on. She was the one who seduced my uncle and her goal was to marry him. Seriously? I have read around twenty-five pages and Stefano came out of the bathroom. 

- Go to page forty-two, there is her first note when she knew about the pregnancy.  

- Ok. - I did what he said and saw a picture of the pregnancy test and under it was "Welcome". The is also was a note:

Today, I found that I am four weeks pregnant. It's already four weeks. I wanted to tell Ben but he was busy with his brother. I know that when I will tell him about you he will divorce and be with us forever. We will be a perfect family, we will be rich and famous. Hope it's a boy.

- What? - I shouted. 

- I think that Olivia was obsessed with your family. - my husband said and laid near me. - Lizzie was just a chance to become your family.

- But now she is our family because she is my ... - I felt his dark eyes on me, - our daughter. 

- Yes and she will be always out of danger because she is our daughter. What do you think about going out tomorrow evening with me?

- Is it a date? - I smirked.

- Yeah. I want to know you more and it's a great chance for you to know me. - Stefano said and kissed my shoulder. - Mia regina.

- Ok, but Lizzie...

- She will be here with Matteo, Nickolas, and Katy. Only we two will be out just for the evening. 

- Ok. - I said and continue reading. 

Stefano took his laptop and started to work on something. In less than two hours, I finished reading the diary. I put it on my nightstand and looked at Stefano. He was busy reading some documents on the monitor. 

- Don't you want to sleep? - I asked him and laid down on the pillow. My face was turned to him.

- I want, but I want to finish it more. - he said.

- What about you will finish it tomorrow and now you will go to sleep?

- Only if you will be by my side. - my husband smirked.

- Ugh, pervert. - I hissed.

- I heard you.

- Have a good night. And stop kissing me. I don't like it. - I closed my eyes trying to sleep.

- Well, I like it so I will. - Stefano said and I could feel that he put on the nightstand his laptop and laid down on his side. - Good night, mia regina

We were sleeping peacefully. Even Lizzie didn't wake up in the night. But Stefano's alarm woke up us. 

- Hey! - I shouted and wanted to hide my head into the pillow but I couldn't because of Stefano's arms around my waist. 

- Don't shout. - he said and opened his eyes. He slowly let me go and turned off his alarm. - Good morning. How was your sleep?

- Perfect until now. - I said and closed my eyes trying to sleep.

- My parents will be here for lunch so be ready. - Stefano went to the bathroom.

- Ok. - I groaned and sat on the bed. What a bad morning. I stood up and went to the bathroom. - I am not looking I just need to brush my teeth and pee, but the last thing I will do when you left the room. 

- I am letting you see me naked and especially I don't mind if you will pee now. - he said while was in the shower cabin.

- I won't do it with you or somebody else in the room, pervert. - I said and grabbed my toothbrush.

- We will see. - he laughed and I started to brush my teeth. Then I wash my face, did my skincare routine, and went to the wardrobe to choose my outfit for today. The weather seems warm so I decided to wear a light dress:

- Wow. You look amazing. - I heard Stefano's voice. He was standing in the door frame with one towel turned around his waist.

- Bathroom is free, good. - I said and went out, left him alone. 

After fifteen minutes in the bathroom, I finally came out and saw Stefano with Lizzie. They were playing in our bed. 

- Hi! - I said and came to them. I kissed my girl's head.

- Mama. - she smiled and grabbed my hand kissing it. - Mama.

- I wanna eat you, you are so sweet. 

- Well, we have to go on the breakfast so don't eat my principessa. - Stefano said and took Lizzie.

- Ok. - I smiled and we came out of our room and went to the kitchen. 

- Hello. - I waved to everyone and sat near Katy in the dining room.  - How are you?

- Great and hungry. Always hungry. I don't know why. - Katy smiled and looked at Lizzie. - Hi, princess. I heard you are talking a lot, can you say aunt?

- Agoo... - Elizabeth giggled.

- Great! Mama, dada, boo, and agoo, who is next? Matteo? - Nickolas laughed. - Young lady, say Matteo is dumbass.

- Hey! - Matteo shouted.

- Umb. - My daughter said proudly and tried to eat Stefano's finger.

- Well, here we are. Mama, dada, boo, agoo and umb. - I smiled and took the bottle with milk. It was warm.

- I told the maids to warm it up. - Matteo said.

- Thank you. - I opened it and gave it to Lizzie who was sitting in her seat now. She was in the middle of me and Stefano.

- Have you watched the video that I have sent to you yesterday? - Matteo asked Stefano.

- Yes. My girl is so smart. - he said and kissed Lizzie's hand.

The whole breakfast time we were eating and laughing at Nick's comments about him being called "boo". Even Katy was in a good mood and smiled with us. It seems like I have already found my place. 

Hello angels!

How have you been? Sorry for not updating for so long, I was a little busy but now I am all yours. Hope you liked it. Sorry for my mistakes. Also, I will be grateful if you will vote and leave a comment here!

Love you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 222 69
An FBI agent who gets an opportunity to move to Italy to be an agent there. Of course she takes it right away. The job she loves in the country she l...
1.7M 63.9K 54
Sequel of His girl Damien Russo, his name makes people scared. Almost everyone knows him either for being a successful billionaire or for being the p...
389K 5.1K 18
~ A Mafia Romance ~ ISABELLA - A sweet but dangerous girl, daughter of the Spanish Mafia leader. Treated as nothing but a princess, she dreams of bec...
91.4K 2.7K 55
What if your family expects you to get an heir for the family's empire and you make the wrong choices when it comes to women? You abduct a child, rig...