BitterSweet-Prince Ben |18+|

By lesliev09

"Me? A princess....? Oh bennyboo... I am a Queen." • Heidi, daughter of the man himself, god of the dead, ru... More

About Me🩷
Cast/Intro/Playlist✨
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five-M
Chapter Six-M
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight-M
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven-M
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen-M
Chapter Sixteen-M
Chapter Seventeen-M
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
*Part 2* Chapter Twenty One-M
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six-M
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine-M
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty Two
*Part 3* Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven - M
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
NEW STORY- Ambivalent- OUT NOW

Chapter Thirty One

6.5K 197 16
By lesliev09

A/N

So I used to collect Monster High Dolls and they recently came back in stores, the OG ones!!! With the pet and everything. :,) I got all four that have released so far, Frankie, Lagoona, Draculaura, and Clawdeen!! They're in stores at Walmart so if you used to have them, try to go find them ASAP! -Leslie🫶🏼

*************

Heidi𑁍

Evie quickly finished up with everyone else and herself, by then it was around 11 in the morning. The sun barely rising over Auradon, the day was beautiful.

The halls were filled with the students chatting with excitement. Once I stepped out all heads turned and watched me as I made my way to the front with the others.

"That's our future Queen."

"There's Heidi, she's so beautiful."

"Ben is lucky."

I heard their whispers as I walked past, I only smiled and held my head high. Ben had texted me that he wouldn't be able to come by like he said earlier, I knew he was planning some things, but no one broke to tell me. I wonder what Ben told them to convince them to not tell me a word of what he had planned.

Once we made it to the main entrance, Jay and Carlos opened the two big doors and jokingly bowed down to me.

As I walked out even more students appeared and this time photographers as well.

I smiled brightly as I looked around, once my eyes met with a certain pair of soft brown ones, I felt everything around me slowly melt away.

Ben stood at the end of everyone, his mouth dropped slightly, his cheeks a soft red color, and his eyes locked on my own.

For the first time in a long time I felt genuinely happy, I didn't feel the need to hate those who have wronged me, I didn't have this burning fire inside of me begging for revenge. All I could feel was love, my skin tingled and my heart felt complete, all thanks to this king with a heart of gold who stood only a few feet away.

Once I reached him and his arms wrapped around my waist, I was brought back to reality.

"You make me fall in love with you every single day, but each time you walk down to me I can't even begin to imagine how beautiful you'll look on our wedding day." Ben whispers in my ear before kissing my hand gently.

I swear this man will be the death of me.

"I have come close to dying plenty of times in my life time, but each time I lay eyes on you, my heart just about stops beating." I mumble before kissing his lips softly.

Pulling back I see a grin has taken over his love struck expression, only in his eyes the emotion remains.

"Let's get going beautiful." He smiles, opening the door to the limo parked behind us.

•••••••••

The drive to the ship wasn't that long, the ceremony would take place at sunset, with Ben's permission this time, I was going to make a quick visit to Pain and Panic in the Underworld after the ceremony and make sure things were going smoothly.

"We're here gorgeous." Ben's voice brought me back to reality, a grin on his face as he looked at me.

I smiled his way before glancing outside, the ship was big, I could see the decorations from where I was seated and let out a small laugh, Jane really outdid herself.

Ben slipped out of the limo and walked around to my door, helping me out as well.

"How do you feel?" He asked quietly as he helped me walk up the ship.

"Excited. After all these years... I finally feel happy." I replied honestly, being Queen of the Underworld, being immortal, having powers I couldn't explain, and most of all, being part of a family that only hurt me, was slowly killing me inside. Yes, I had pain and panic, but I knew they missed my father as much as I did, they loved him in a way that I did. They don't want to be abandoned but I know they would kill to have him back, much like I would.

"I'm relieved to hear that, I know being Queen of Auradon isn't close to being Queen of the Underworld, but I hope this kingdom can meet your expectations." Ben joked, but I could hear the truth behind his words.

"Ben, being your Queen is all I want, ruling beside you and helping you create a beautiful kingdom is what I want. One day I will tell you of my past, but right now I promise you that being beside you is far more better than what I was forced to take on as a child." I told him, I could feel him tense as I spoke little of my past, He never asked questions, but just because he didn't voice them, didn't mean they weren't there.

The sad looks he gave me when I would talk on the phone with Pain and Panic, when he'd catch me reading of my fathers story and how his end came to be, the nights I woke up screaming in terror at my nightmares that were only but memories. He knew I was far from healed, but he also knew that I wasn't ready to voice everything out loud. I was broken, but he was helping fix my broken heart.

"Okay lovebirds, say goodbye for now, you will see each other later!" Evie came up from behind us as we stepped on the ship, before I could react I was pulled away from Ben and up a flight of stairs, and away from the eyes of onlookers.

"Okay so while we wait, why don't you tell me what's on your mind?" Evie smiled sadly at me as we sat on a little couch. I heard everyone boarding outside and checked the time. 2:45 PM.

Time really does fly by.

"Evie, can I tell you something crazy?" The question spilled out of my mouth before I could stop it.

"My mom is the definition of crazy, let me hear it." She laughed but her eyes held a look of understanding.

"I want to walk away from the Underworld."

The look of surprise flew across Evie's face. Quickly replaced by confusion and a smile, she scooted closer to me.

"You really want that, huh?" She replied quietly. She wanted me to continue, so I did.

I finally let out what I've been holding in for months, I wasn't scared of the thought anymore, I knew what I wanted. I knew what I deserved.

"I never thought that a guy would have such an affect on me, how my world would revolve around him and only him. It's so cliché, yet I've learned to embrace it. Being with Ben is the best thing to happen to me in so long. Voicing it out loud, I realize how ungrateful it makes me seem, I've had pain and panic, I have you, Carlos, Jay and Mal, as well as everyone else here, but I just love him... I would give up everything I have to ensure that I spend this life time with him." I let it all out,  I don't know how the gods would take this, but I honestly didn't care... the only thing holding me back was the fact that there would be no one to rule if I did leave...

"I don't know how you would do it, but just know I would be by your side every step of the way." Evie smiled sadly at me, I pulled her into a hug and let out a shaky sigh.

Before I walked away from the crown, if I ever could, I'd have to kill Aphrodite. I can't let myself dream of my possible future, knowing she's roaming freely, paying no price for what she did to me.

Before I could let my demons take over my mind, a knock sounded at the door.

"It's Jay." I heard the familiar voice call from the other side. I smiled as Evie opened the door for him.

"Hello lovely ladies, came in to check on you, Ben is a nervous mess by the way, Carlos is trying to calm him down. I think he's going to puke, I bet $20 with Carlos." Jay walked in and made himself comfortable next to me. I took in all the information in, well gossip.

"Why is he nervous?" I asked accusingly, Jay threw me a smirk but I could see him panic a bit.

"I may have told him something regarding something, and now he's trying to calm down." Jay laughed but quickly shut up and stuffed his face with sweets he found sitting on the desktop beside us.

Evie rolled her eyes and went to go sit down across from us, beginning to fix her makeup for the tenth time since we left my room.

"How's Asher?" I asked, Jay looked at me with curiosity.

"I actually haven't seen him since last night, I'll go look for him." And with that Jay stood up, kissed the side of my head quickly and walked out of the room.

"He is so weird." Evie said, the both of us laughing as we heard him call out looking for Asher.

"I think I'm going to take a nap, will you wake me up a little before so I can prepare myself?" I asked Evie, she smiled and nodded her head yes.

I lay down on the couch and shut my eyes, listening to the sound of the ocean just outside the small window.

********

I heard screaming, shouts of pure horror, the ground was shaking, everything around me was a blur.

"He's returned."

"He's killed all of the gods, he's coming after her..."

"He's stronger, he's the devil on earth and he's come for revenge."

"What about the prophecy?"

*******

The dream changes and a different scene enters my mind.

"He's alive..."

"You knew...?"

"Heidi... listen to me."

Everything was blurred, she was overcome by rage, and for the first time, she let herself get lost in it.

*******

❀❀❀

Authors Note -

Hiiiiii!!!! So I know I've disappeared for a bit BUTT I graduated high school!!! I'm so relieved and so excited for what's to come, I've started college but only have a few classes which means updating is going to be more frequently and new stories are to come!!! So tell me what you want to see after this book and what you think of this book so far!!! ~ Leslie🦋

♡︎♡︎♡︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.7K 44
ရေစက် ဆိုတာကိုယုံကြလား အထူးသဖြင့်ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကြားက ရေစက်....။ ဇာတ်လမ်းပါအကြောင်းအရာများသည် စိတ်ကူးယဉ်ရေးသားထားခြင်းသာဖြစ်သည်။
5.8K 133 21
Jessi Gray owned and operated one of the best clothing stores the Valley had to offer. Creating with her own hands: dresses, suits, ball gowns, you n...
18.7K 449 14
"Hello Gorgeous." "Do you ever stop flirting?" "Ouch. That hurt Doll-Face." ...
42.6K 858 18
You are Beck's girlfriend, been together for 3 years. Jade is yours and Beck's best friend You are an artist, you can sing and dance, but rather not...