TALK with TONGUES

By ACRobbinson

What happens when you mix pheromones, a little drunken bravery, families and an arranged marriage ? Find out... More

Authors Note
Character List part 1
Character list part 2
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 4.5 🔞
CHAPTER 5 🔞
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 9.5 🔞
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15 🔞
CHAPTER 15.5
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18

CHAPTER 18.5

194 17 3
By ACRobbinson

TALK with TONGUES

A/N : Hi Loves, you didn't think I'd give you another chapter so soon did you hehehe 😜

Hope you like it, happy reading 😘.

❣️❣️❣️

Zee & Saint

"Hold it there mister." Exclaimed Zee, catching up to a guilty puppy called Saint, whom ran into a small but nice private court yard.

Saint turned around, failing to meet the eyes of his Alpha.

"Don't you think you got some explaining to do?" Said Zee expectantly.

Saint found his way to a wrought iron bench under a bunch of white wisteria and sat down.

"What do you want me to say?" His eyes still didn't meet Zee's.

Exasperated, Zee plonked down alongside his Omega. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"It wasn't my news to tell." He said simply.

"Not even when you knew Mew was worried about Gulf?"

"Hey! That's a low blow." Exclaimed Saint.

Zee held his hands up in surrender.

The angry fire in Saint's eyes dying down quickly. After meeting Zee's non judgmental gaze.

"It's not like I... we didn't try. Gulf was too scared and stressed out about the whole thing to think straight. All we could do was manage him. Make sure he ate something he could stomach, stop him from taking on too much unnecessary extra credit work and see he got home alright."

Saint sat back and closed his eyes, reliving the past few weeks with sadness, remorse and a smidgin of envy.

"We tried to tell him to tell Mew or his mum even. But almost every time we did he'd shut us down, hyperventilate or start crying. It was exhausting."

Saint started to cry. Immediately Zee enveloped him into his arms. Silently rocking him back and forth. Every once and a while, peppering the crown of his head with loving kisses.

"We tried, we really did. In the end we just decided to keep an eye on him, calm him. And if it did go on for far too long then we would tell Mew or one of his family members."

Saint felt Zee nod his head in understanding. Still rocking him smoothly.

After a while.

"Is that why you've been so distant lately?" Asked Zee.

Saint stilled. Removing himself from the solace  of his Alphas hold and looked into his soft brown eyes.

"You could tell?" Saint asked meekly.

"Of course I could tell. I wanted to ask you but I figured it was something you would let me know in your own time."

Saint took a deep breath and sagged his shoulders.

"Well it's partly the reason," He trailed off. "I was worried about my friend, Yes... but I couldn't help but feel envious too."

"Envious, why?"

"A small part of me, wished that I was the one pregnant and married. Instead of worrying; enjoying the process with My Alpha and picking out baby's names and the like. I know you said... we agreed to wait till we graduated etc.... I couldn't help myself."

Tears welled up in his eyes and spilled forth again.

Zee embraced Saint immediately.

"I know babe, I know. I want that for us too. You're not the only one who pictures you pregnant with our babies and the nursery, walks in the park with our kids you know. I do too. But we should wait till we graduate, not long now."

Saint stared at the Alpha, astonished at his confession.

"You do?"

"Of course I do. I want all of that with you. Just be a little more patient a little longer. I promise, we'll have the best wedding and an even better honeymoon." He teased, successfully extracting a smile.

"You really mean it?" Said Saint excitedly.

"Yes love. I always keep my promises, especially with you."

Saint landed a solid kiss on Zee's mouth, snuggling into his Alpha's arms, with renewed contentment.

****

Earth & Yiwa

Yiwa hasn't been one to enjoy soppy happy moments for long. They made a kind of cringey sensation in her body; Don't get her wrong, she was ecstatic for her friends, more so relieved. This whole business of keeping the pregnancy from Mew and keeping an eye on Gulf, damn near finished her off. Making sure he ate, slept and didn't take on too much stress, was dang near a full time job. One, where being an alpha helped a great deal. Especially, when Gulf was being stubborn.

She looked on at the crowd one last time,  slipping away from the group, walking down the hall towards the side door. Suddenly, something strong grabbed her wrist. Pulling her body into a warm solid chest.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Where I please." She answered, looking defiantly up at her stopper. "Let go of me." Yiwa struggled for release from the firm grip.

"Not until you stop avoiding me."

"Who says I'm avoiding you. Maybe, I just don't have anything to say to you. Now let. Me. Go."

Earth released the firm but delicate grip he had on her.

With her arm free, Yiwa squared up to Earth. The big solid sight of him offended her feminist sensibilities.

"If you're done staring, then I'll politely ask you to go out with me."

"Tch!" she scoffed. "As if I would."

"If you don't then I'll just have to put my all into making you mine." He announced matter-of-factly, directly looking into her eyes. Moving himself closer to her one step at a time.

In turn, Yiwa retreated. Until her back pressed indistinguishably with the wall. Close enough to feel their breaths fanning their faces.

"Shall we end this cat and mouse game?"

"What?"

"I know," Earth let his gaze wonder to her lips, "that you want me." He didn't care to explain. Slowly, leaning in closer and closer.

"In your dreams." She replied indignantly.

"That's ok, since I'm a man determined to make my dreams a reality."

Her breath hitched. Earth smirked,  knowing he had an affect on her. He could smell the subtle changes in scent.

Yiwa stared back at him and knew he could smell it. She hated that self satisfying smug look on his face. Yet, what she hated even more was her body's betrayal.

The Alpha in her, he is the fact that he had the power to make her weak at the knees. Despite his arrogance, she wanted him.  and she knew that he knew, she wanted him just as much as he wanted her.

"If you don't stop me, right now. I'll kiss you. And I'll never let you go again."

Earth looked Yiwa in the eyes unwaveringly. A mere inch away from their mouths connecting.

Her eyes wavered between his, she groaned.

"Oh shut it you arrogant prick!" She exclaimed.

Attacking his lips, kissing him hard. One hand winding it's way through his hair, the other at his shirt, pulling him to her. Earth didn't miss a beat, he kissed her back with the same intensity. Their tongues intertwined ravenously. His hand at the nape, Yiwa came up for air, Earths mouth moved from her lips to her slender neck, nipping and pecking the delicate flesh their.

Yiwa moaned, his hand slipped from her waist, skimming the plumpness of her behind and hooking under her thigh. She took the hint, raising her leg over his waist, securing him to her. She revelled in the slight feeling of his thick hard manhood rubbing against her entrance.

"As much as I would love to continue this here," His breathing ragged. "my darling. Don't you think it's better we take this somewhere else?"

"My sentiments exactly... Dear."

              ________________

Mew & Gulf

"Phew glad that's over with." Gulf settled into the car and buckled in.

"Yeah." Mew started the car, leaving the Kanawut residence in the rear view mirror.

"I'm happy we did that babe," Gulf smiled "I feel so much better now that my family know about the pregnancy."

Mew smiled politely, and continued driving. He could tell Gulf was relaxed and satisfied about everything since a subtle honeyed smell filled every inch of the car.

Mew carried on driving, quietly listening to Gulf gush about this and that.

"What colour do you think we shou-"

*RING RING * *RING RING *

Mew looked over the caller ID on the dashboard and growled.

MRS ANNE SUPPASIT CALLING

Mew hit end call, keeping his eyes on the road. Clutching the steering wheel, till the whites of his knuckles showed.

"Mew?" Gulf asked hesitantly. Not enjoying the heavy sour scent permeating throughout the car because of him.

"Mew?... M-mew?"

The scent in such an enclosed space was making it harder to breathe.

"Alpha!" Gulf managed to scream.

Mew immediately hit the brakes, instinctively stretching his arm across Gulf's torso. Fiercely, guarding his precious cargo.

The sudden halt, seemed to bring him out of his distracted state. Thankfully, there was nobody else on that stretch of road but the two of them.

... and the ringing of the dashboard.

           _______________________________

Hi Loves, so I know this one was a shorter chapter.  Hope you liked it.

Please like and comment, I do you like reading your comments. They keep me going😊.

Whilst you're waiting for the next chapter. Please feel free to check out my other Fanfics.

*The Innkeeper* -MEWGULF

*NGHT LIGHT* - EARTHMIX

*Stork & Sunset* - BRIGHTWIN

* If I Say I Do?...* - OFFGUN

Thank you soo much for reading, until the next one.

Stay safe.

Much love, Loves. 😘

❣❣❣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 2.7K 32
Gulfmew omegavers AU!! In a world where being alpha, omega, beta will define your role in society, it will set the course for what you can or cannot...
260K 12.8K 87
Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! ᐠ( ᐛ )ᐟ Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got deleted. But now as all readers want t...
172K 6.8K 27
It's my second Mewgulf fanfic❤ Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 24 years old. CEO of Suppasit Corporation. Hot, sexy, cold and hot headed CEO. He is good...
343K 11.9K 16
(Complete ) Mew Suppasit a young billionaire is looking for true love and Gulf an innocent boy is just looking for a simple life. what will be their...