A Study in Boredom: A Johnloc...

By MrRedHat

Sherlock is bored as usual. He needs JAWN ACTION for...erm...SCIENCE! Yes. Anyway, I suck at descriptions so... More

A Study in Boredom: A Johnlock Fanfiction
Cold Shower.
Boys With Violins
Author's Note
John's Apparent Lack of Musical Ability
Eggs and Presents
Author's Note
Boxers.
Outing part 1
Origami and Doctors
Sherlock: an unexpected text
Johnlock
Author's Note!
The folder part 1
The Folder Part 2 and Fashion Advice.
Dinner part 1 (the ride over)
Dinner part 2
Dinner part 3
Dinner part 4 (the rejection)
What is this?
WAKE UP IN THE MORNING FEELING LIKE YAOI (But Red sucks at writing so yeah)
Author's Note.
Author's Note - Farewell.
Red Pants, ya butts! (Also DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN!)
Author's Note
JM and a long-ass Author's Note.
YAOI TIME! (AKA FINALLY RED WRITES GAY PORN.)
Oh, shit, Sherlock.
A Race Against Time
Author's Note: Goodbye
Author's Note: Hello, again, old friends!
What have you done?
A little Author's Note.
Another Note (sorry everyone)
I've something to say.
Untitled Part 37
YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Outing Part 2

37.9K 1.4K 846
By MrRedHat

John blushed as Sherlock grabbed his sleeve, the detective's cold hands just brushing against his, and he hoped his friend wouldn't notice, though Sherlock rarely misses anything.

"Okay, Sherlock! You don't need to drag me, I'm following you!" John laughed as Sherlock opened the door to the shop, the tiny bell giving a small 'ding'.

"Oh, right." He mumbled, letting go of John, and he wished he hadn't said anything. He missed the contact.

They approached the counter, where a young Japanese woman smiled brightly at Sherlock, and he proceeded to speak in Japanese to her, purchasing something he wouldn't let John see. John scowled. He hated the female attention that Sherlock always seemed to get.

John had decided, in the cab ride over, that he was no longer denying his feelings for Sherlock to himself. He was completely and utterly in love with Sherlock Holmes, and it killed him.

Because he would never love him back.

'Married to his work'. John thought.

"Hmm?" Sherlock said as the lady handed him a small brown package containing their purchases.

'Shit.' John thought. 'I didn't mean to say that out loud.'

"Nothing. Let's go, then, and see what this hobby of yours is."

The corner of Sherlock's mouth twitched into a smirk and he hailed a cab. He never seemed to have trouble with cabs; they /always/ stopped for him - perhaps that was Mycroft's doing. He /is/ the British government, after all.

---------------------------------------------

A/N: don't kill me for a short chapter, the next one is coming up shortly. I'm writing it now. Don't fret, friends. This is just to satisfy you for a little bit because I haven't updated since....er....well, since the last chapter came out, okay? Jeez.

I'm in English class and my teacher is totally cool. I finished my narrative 3 weeks early and she's letting me write gay fanfiction on my phone. Win!

Though she doesn't actually /know/ it's gay fanfiction. Oh well.

Probably best she doesn't know. This story will get....

Sexual.

I'll leave you with that thought :)

Red xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 11.5K 10
Sherlock is out of nicotine patches and his mood is, well you can probably imagine. John refuses to buy him patches because he was just out shopping...
2.4K 84 31
My random Sherlock fanfic. Enjoy. As with the other books in the series, I must add in a trigger warning before you read this. There are mentions of...
537K 23K 21
"I need notes," Sherlock explained. "No." - As of January 30th, 2019, this fic has been revised, edited, and cleaned up to its absolute best for you...
22.4K 913 18
(Johnlock) this story has a lot of smut, angst, and fluff. After a tragic accident, John is left alone with Rosie. Will he be able to confide in Sher...