occult club | luxiem

Von catconnoisseur

── luxiem she could step on me and i'd even thank her for it. wherein five boys helps (and simps over) the cu... Mehr

✞︎┆⁰⁰· occult club ⛥·˚
✞︎┆⁰¹· we're no strangers ⛥·˚
✞︎┆⁰²· to love ⛥·˚
✞︎┆⁰³· you know ⛥·˚
✞︎┆⁰⁴· the rules, and so ⛥·˚
✞︎┆⁰⁵· do i ⛥·˚
✞︎┆⁰⁶· a full commitment ⛥·˚
ᵛᵒˣ ᵃᵏᵘᵐᵃ┆⁰¹· the red charm ⛥·˚
ᵐʸˢᵗᵃ ʳⁱᵃˢ┆⁰¹· the orange charm ⛥·˚
ˡᵘᶜᵃ ᵏᵃⁿᵉˢʰⁱʳᵒ┆⁰¹· the yellow charm ⛥·˚
ˢʰᵘ ʸᵃᵐⁱⁿᵒ┆⁰¹· the purple charm ⛥·˚
ⁱᵏᵉ ᵉᵛᵉˡᵃⁿᵈ┆⁰¹· the blue charm ⛥·˚
ˢʰˣᵗᵒ┆⁰¹· the rabbit's rogue stew ⛥·˚
✞︎┆⁰⁷· what i'm thinking of ⛥·˚
⁰¹ ʳᵖᶜ┆1st results ⛥·˚ ✓
✞︎┆⁰⁹· get this ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹⁰· from any other ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹¹· guy ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹²· i just wanna ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹³· tell you ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹⁴· how i'm feeling ⛥·˚
ˡᵘᶜᵃ ᵏᵃⁿᵉˢʰⁱʳᵒ┆⁰²· annoying apologies ⛥·˚
ⁱᵏᵉ ᵉᵛᵉˡᵃⁿᵈ┆⁰²· hiding tendencies ⛥·˚
ˢʰᵘ ʸᵃᵐⁱⁿᵒ┆⁰²· her snuggle buddy ⛥·˚
ᵛᵒˣ ᵃᵏᵘᵐᵃ┆⁰²· blood, sweat, tears ⛥·˚
ᵐʸˢᵗᵃ ʳⁱᵃˢ┆⁰²· a little possessive ⛥·˚
ˢʰˣᵗᵒᵘ┆⁰²· the things he'd do... ⛥·˚
⁰² ʳᵖᶜ┆2nd results ⛥·˚ ✓
✞︎┆¹⁵· gotta make you ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹⁶· understand ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹⁷· never ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹⁸· gonna ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹⁹· give ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²⁰· you ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²¹· up ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²²· never gonna ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²³· let ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²⁴· you down ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²⁵· never gon ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²⁶· run around ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²⁷· and desert you ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²⁸· it ends here ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²⁹· i like danger ⛥·˚

✞︎┆⁰⁸· you wouldn't ⛥·˚

6.7K 364 635
Von catconnoisseur

╭───────────────*·˚➳
⛥┊オカルトクラブ ˎˊ˗
┊₍✞︎₎ ..⃗. ꒰ ⁰⁸· you wouldn't ꒱ ⛥ೄ ・゚ˊˎ
╰─•*⁀➷

 ✞︎ "y/n, you're home! you ha- aah! my daughter!!"

"m-mama, calm down..."

"how do you expect me to calm down when i see your eyes all red and stuffed and you also have blood on your shirt?!" sena exclaimed and grabbed y/n's arm gently. "come here! you child!"

"mamaaaa i'm fine!"

"i can see that but i can't accept it!"

sena just pulled her daughter to the living room while mumbling and scolding her. y/n giggled as her mother's voice come in and out of her ears.

eh? y/n blinked.

"ah. yeah. shoto came by to ask if you were home, but i told him that you had dinner outside with your friends." sena said. "he insisted to stay and wait, sooo i invited him over for dinner. we just finished eating."

"hi y/n." shoto greeted with his infamous smile.

that smile brought shivers down her spine.

"uhm mama? i'll just talk to shoto outside for a second." y/n said and stood up.

"sure. but be back quickly. i got to see if you're alright. i might as well bring you to the hospital."

"what?" y/n sweatdropped.

the moment y/n stepped out of her home, she felt colder, especially with shoto staring at her back.

"what do you want?" y/n immediately asked after she closed the door.

"what do you mean?"

"bring the knife down."

"what?"

"i said... bring the knife down, shoto."

shoto sighed and brought the knife out from his back, sheathing it and hiding it in his pocket.

"i'm asking again. what do you want?"

"i need to kill you."

"why?"

"don't act so innocent. i know who you are and what you are."

y/n was surprised. innocently surprised. like... really. "y-you know?"

shoto's eyebrows furrowed. "yes. i'm not dumb."

y/n slowly started panicking until she couldn't come up with words and was fidgeting like some sort of 2d anime.

she tried asking how, but she was stuttering too much.

"y-y-you- h-how-!"

"ayo? leto, breathe. calm down, calm down!"

"b-b-b-but y-y-you-!"

"calm down, leto. calm down!" shoto exclaimed, getting infected by y/n's panic. "breathe with me! breathe in!"

...

"breathe out!"

...

"are you calm now?"

"h-how did you know?" y/n asked right away.

"i have a good sense of smell." shoto answered.

"w-what..?" y/n blinked. "how could you possibly know that i'm a spirit medium with just by my scent? are you a pervert?"

spirit medium? "you're a spirit medium? and exorcist?"

y/n nodded. "wait... you said you knew?!"

"no?! i thought you were a demon because you smell like spirits! that means you've killed them or something!"

that silenced y/n. shoto's ignorant insensitivity has gotten into her, but she couldn't blame him. after all, he knows nothing.

"no. i'm a spirit medium. the occult club is an exorcism club." y/n said, not explaining any further. "but you... what are you..?"

shoto started sweating buckets while coming up with an excuse. but he just sighed and couldn't think of anything.

"i'm a demon slayer. like in the supernatural stuff just like the occult club." shoto confessed and sighed. "god, i almost killed an innocent."

"are you sure you're not a demon?"

y/n shook her head.

"but you weirdly smell so close to vox." shoto mumbled.

"what do you mean about vox..?"

"he's a demon, isn't he? he smells so bad."

but he smells good though? if he smells bad, ike would've already said something about it. y/n thought.

"i don't know..?"

"huh. i didn't know the occult club is actually a legitimate exorcism club."

y/n hummed. "that said, can you... vouch for us? occult club has been getting a lot of hate recently, especially now that i'm the class president... i want to continue helping people, but it would be too hard for us if people would continue talking about us behind our backs." y/n explained.

"what's worst... they might do something awful to us. you wouldn't want that, do you..?" y/n asked.

unbeknownst to her that she was already showing puppy dog eyes to shoto.

"i-if you can't vouch for it, at least do something to lessen those people from messing with us!"

shoto stared at y/n for a moment before sighing with a flushed face. "i suppose so... after all your mom is a great cook. and i almost killed you too."

"great! it's a deal, then!"

"deal." shoto said and offered his hand.

y/n took it before they both did a handshake.

"one more thing. guildy's name is going to be guildy."

"oh... okay!"

y/n and shoto went back to the house. sena then immediately tended to her child, but there really was nothing wrong with her. the three of them ate dessert before shoto bid them goodbye.

"that child is very kind and respectful, although he's a bit shy." sena commented. "i still like that guy you showed me before. what's his name again? is it-"

"good night, ma!"

sena laughed. "okay okay, good night y/n."

· · ┈──────┈⛥┈──────┈ · ·

 ✞︎ "gaaaaah i'm lateee!"

it's the first time she's been running late. she and her mother stood up making herbs for her since her nose never stopped bleeding before bed.

y/n is not really running late. there are still a few more minutes before homeroom starts. she's just so used to getting to school early so people won't stare at her late ass.

the fact that she didn't miss the train was already fortunate for her.

"good morning!"

"good morning, luca-! EH?!"

y/n paused running, making luca stop as well. she was in a big rush that she almost didn't notice that luca was already running beside her.

"why did you stop?"

"y-yeah! we're late!" y/n exclaimed and continued running.

"no? we still have 15 minutes before homeroom," luca spoke like he isn't running at all.

unlike y/n who's almost out of breath.

"you-! huff! oh god!"

"good morning, luca! y/n!" vox also greeted, now running on y/n's other side.

"i'm gonna die! g-good morning, vox! gaaaah!"

"vox hold my bag for me!" luca said and passed his bag to vox who immediately caught it.

luca then ran a little faster before catching y/n's legs and carrying her. "hold on tight, president!"

"you don't need to do this- woaaah?!!!"

luca's marathon was much faster than before, indicating that he was just using only a few percent of his fast running ability just to catch up on y/n. vox was also doing the same before, who is now running beside luca.

"i don't cuss too much but holy shit!"

"WOOHOO!" luca yelled and laughed.

and in just a minute, the two of them have arrived. they slowed down a bit, but they were still running while carrying their club president.

this is the reason why always go to school early... y/n cried in embarrassment.

everyone was staring at them, and that was one of the worst things y/n is dedicated to avoid her whole life. but no. her guys just made it worst by carrying her while they laugh and shout.

why are they even having fun while running late?!

"oh. that's nice." shu replied. "so where are they?"

"they'd be here next week." shoto answered. "it's really a wonder how and why there was a lot of transf- no running in the school property!"

"good morning!" vox and luca greeted in unison, stopping by the gates.

ike, shu, and mysta were waiting for them by the gates too. coincidentally, shoto was there to guard the gate with a few student council members.

"vox. your coat is missing. at least wear a vest or the school sweater next time." shoto said while writing on his board. "same goes for you, luca. your waist doesn't need your coat, your whole torso does."

"and wear your freaking neckties!" shoto exclaimed.

"yes, yes. we're sorry." vox apologized.

"sorry, shoto." luca also said and brought y/n down.

is he not gonna complain about vox's flip flops? ike, shu, and mysta all thought in unison.

"sorry?! i've been saying this for like- ever since you guys came!" shoto nagged. "but i still have to do mysta's necktie every day by the school gate!"

"g-good morning..." y/n greeted with her head and stomach spinning.

"good morning." they greeted the lady back.

"what happened..? are you alright?" ike asked.

"does she look alright to you, ike?" mysta asked back.

"and you think you have the right to use that tone on ike?" vox asked as well.

"why the fuck are you still blocking the way?! get moving! classes are starting!" shoto yelled.

"ah! yes!" they all said before running again.

"i just said no running! and you! take those piercings off or i will swat them from your nose myself!"

the six of them stopped by the vending machine to get the late three their preferred drinks. they then chugged them to calm down.

"wooh! i'm still hyped up!" luca said. "it's been a while since i've exercised that much."

"me too- agh." vox said while cracking his back.

"p-please don't do that again..." y/n mumbled with a blue face and drooling mouth.

"i'm sorry, i must've shocked you so much." luca sincerely apologized. "i thought it would be better if i just carry you so you won't get too anxious about being late, you know?"

"it's fine. b-but this'll be the last time..." y/n said while shu wiped her mouth.

"were you guys waiting for us?" she asked.

"yeah- oh right!" mysta took his phone out. "we need to add y/n to our discord server."

"that's a great idea." ike seconded.

"discord server?" y/n asked.

"yeah. we can't make group chats with our email, so you need to make a discord account then you can join our discord server." shu said. "we can do it next time. i'll take care of you." he assured with a smile.

"oh... okay!"

a group chat? like a bunch of emails talking to each other and the others see it too? y/n thought while holding her cheek.

"aww look how excited she is." vox mumbled and chuckled.

"come on, let's go to our rooms now. homeroom will be starting in just a few minutes." ike said and walked first.

hidden in between the boys, the people still saw y/n, and they were all staring. especially when they've arrived at the third year's floor.

y/n bid goodbyes to her friends and entered her room. she silently went to her seat and kept her head low to avoid everyone's eyes.

i wonder when the lady would be able to keep her head high in front of the crowd.

time started running...

"no one wants to recite? oh, yes ms... ms. leto? are you sure?"

"i-it's ryunosuke akutagawa, sir."

"wow... it's nice having you participate in class for the first time. that's a nice improvement, ms. leto."

"does anyone kno- yes ms... ms. leto. yes?"

"it's f(x) = a(x - h)2 + k, where hk is the vertex."

"that is correct."

"you wouldn't like me to use the index card now, do y- yes! finally! ms. leto!"

"boyle's law is the study of the relationship between pressure and volume, hence the formula, p₁v₁=p₂v₂."

"very good! see?! stop sleeping!"

y/n sighed as she fished for her wallet in her bag. the bell rang not long ago, indicating lunchtime.

"huh?" she mumbled while peeking at her wallet.

"see?! she has a lot of money in her wallet! she definitely stole the class funds!"

"no wait! i didn't!" y/n defended, but one of the boys had already taken her wallet.

"let's see... one, two... 10 papers of 10 thousand yen! this is exactly ¥100,000! the ¥50,000 must be with this!"

"no it's not!" y/n exclaimed, but everyone pretended not to hear.

"baby, it's mama's payday today. if you have some time, buy yourself a new phone. i'll put the money in your wallet."

"eh? don't worry mama, i don't want a new phone. don't you dare put another hundred thousand yen in there."

"oh i wouldn't dare, sweetie~"

"give me back my money!" y/n exclaimed and tried snatching her wallet back, but the boys would just lift it higher.

everyone was laughing at her, and their voices and all the noises were just echoing inside y/n's head.

she was like a lamb in the middle of a wolf pack. she's never been so scared her entire life.

just... why?

"IKE NO!"

y/n was immediately cut off from her thoughts when she heard vox's voice. she slowly glanced at the back door, only to see ike's widened eyes and darkened face while lifting a chair. and he was so ready to throw it.

"ike, calm down. do not! throw the chair." vox cooed.

"ike." shu called. "let's take it a little easy, man. slowly place the chair down..."

everyone was silenced, staring at ike with only horror in their eyes. ike remained unmoving, still with the look of someone ready to do a massacre.

"y/n help us!" mysta cried.

right! "i-ike. what are you doing?" y/n asked.

"nobody owns life, but anyone who can pick up a frying pan owns death." ike darkly said. "that's one of william s. burroughs' famous quotes."

"i'm attempting a mass murder here."

"ike no!" luca exclaimed.

"p-put the chair down, please." y/n begged. "the ¥100,000 is given to me by my mother. she wanted me to buy a new phone..." y/n explained as her voice slowly faded.

"AH IKE! NO, DON'T YOU DARE!" vox yelled when ike moved in attempt to throw the chair.

"luca."

"yes, sir?!"

"cover y/n's ears for me."

"understood!"

"what why?" y/n asked but luca already entered the room and covered y/n's ears from behind. with his darn. big. hands.

ike slowly placed the chair down, which made his friends relieved.

"i never knew it would come to the point where she'd have to explain everything even though she doesn't have to."

"do you know how fucking pathetic you guys were, ganging up on a girl while laughing at her?" ike asked. "if you were in her place, and there were more than a dozen pairs of eyes looking down on her, how would you feel?"

"i don't know why you guys keep bullying y/n. if you hate her, fucking leave her alone. she's not doing anything to any of you now, is she? did she step on anyone's dignity? did she try killing any of you? harmed you all? no, right?"

"then what the FUCK is wrong with you all?!"

"y/n do you know what chip i value the most?" luca asked right behind y/n's ear. and although it was covered, she still heard him.

"what is it?"

"friend-chip."

y/n just giggled and shook her head.

"stop fucking with y/n, people! she doesn't deserve it- just because she could make more friends than you 'pick me' people!"

"oookay how do we stop him?" shu asked.

"that's simple, shu. we don't." vox answered.

"hand that wallet to me. if that doesn't have the exact money it had earlier, i'm going to throw the chair. for real."

the students immediately returned the wallet to ike, even when they were shit scared. when ike had it, he passed it to vox who counted the money inside.

"i want you to apologize to y/n. but i don't think anyone would be sincere to do so." ike said.

"this'll be the last time i'm saying this. leave y/n alone, you twats."

"luca. come on. bring y/n with you." ike invited and went out of the room. vox just shook his head at the students in disappointment before following ike with the rest of his friends.

╭─•*⁀➷
┊⛥ ..⃗. ꒰ ⁰⁸· end ꒱ ・゚ˊˎ
╰───────────────*·˚➳

a/n: incase everyone forgot like me
monday - y/n and luxiem was introduced
tuesday - they all met each other and cleaned
wednesday - joined the club and had the charms
thursday - the vet and pool

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

11.8K 314 18
|| Reader works for imp as a feisty young woman but easily gets put in her place betrays everything for the one she loves?..|| "Is it love or lust?" ...
23.1K 826 20
*Gender Neutral Modern Reader* ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ "You don't need to do anything special to become amazing, You are already amazing, Trust me." You're...
42.8K 1.6K 29
[ LUXIEM MAFIA AU!// COMPLETED ] "𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱?" 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 �...
165K 4.3K 17
From the bottom to the top, we reminisce your journey through the internet as a content creator, meeting all these great people that will become the...