Love You Goodbye // One Direc...

By l0u_t0mm0

The final book of the No Control series. Louis is faced with a difficult situation, and the boys are forced t... More

Louis Hospital
Louis Medication Trial
Liam Allergic Reaction
Louis Seizure
Harry Meningitis
Zayn Accident on Stage
a/n IMPORTANT ABT UPDATES

REWRITE

441 7 1
By l0u_t0mm0

OK SORRY TO GET UR HOPES UP W THE NOTIFICATION....i'll update this eventually, but i just need to find the motivation as this really isn't my style of writing anymore, so it's rlly hard to write.

some better news though - i am rewriting a version of this story (called "No Control - Rewritten") that's more based on louis' story, and it includes larry stylinson. there will be some of the other boys, just not quite as much as it's really louis' (and harry's) story.

so please go check it out! it can be found on my profile and the first chapter is already uploaded!

No Control - Rewritten

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 4.3K 79
Broken smiles and empty eyes; shattered hearts and hollow lives. Put on you...
20.5K 368 15
Third book of the No Control series It's the final leg of tour for the One Direction boys, and now they're taking on Europe! Unfortunately for them...
1.3K 50 26
Where Louis unexpectedly passes from an accident on his way home and Harry can't let go... He just can't let him go and doesn't want to, he just know...
282K 8.7K 130
Niall finds himself experiencing a collection of small niggling health problems. They irritate him but don't worry him. After all, they are just rand...