False Omegas - Namjin Yoonmin...

By BabyYisHere

Namjoon, Yoongi and Jungkook are three Alphas that have to leave Daegu going unnoticed. Pretending to be Omeg... More

Characters and Warnings
~One~
~Two~
~Three~
~Four~
~Five~
~Six~
~Seven~
~Eight~
~Nine~
~ Eleven ~
~ Twelve ~
~ Thirteen ~
~ Fourteen ~
~ Fifteen ~
~ Sixteen ~
~ Seventeen ~
~ Eighteen ~
~ Nineteen ~
~ Twenty ~
~ Twenty One ~
~ Twenty Two ~
~ Twenty Three ~
~ Twenty Four ~
~ Twenty Five ~
~ Twenty Six ~
~ Twenty Seven ~
~ Twenty Eight ~
~ Twenty Nine ~
~ Thirty ~
~ Thirty One ~
~ Thirty Two ~
~ Thirty Three ~
~ Thirty Four ~
~ Thirty Five ~
~ Thirty Six ~
~ Thirty Seven ~
~ Thirty Eight ~
~ Thirty Nine ~
~ Forty ~
~ Forty One ~
~ Forty Two ~
~ Forty Three ~
~ Forty Four ~
~ Forty Five ~
~ Forty Six ~
~ Forty Seven ~
~ Forty Eight (Final) ~

~ Ten ~

934 50 4
By BabyYisHere

Pov. Jimin

At the end of the show I still can't believe it. The one and only Kim Seokjin heard me sing and liked it! It almost makes me forget that Yoongi didn't come. No matter how much I stared into everyone's faces I couldn't see him nowhere. Ugh, and I spent so much time in dressing up extra irresistible tonight! I even asked Yoonji to help me pick my perfect outfit! Oh, that girl has a great taste and makes my self esteem go up with her words. Either way, I sleep like a baby as soon as I get to my room. It was a long and great day. Even Taehyung seemed excited to see Seokjin there! I sleep so deeply I even ignore our phone ringing in the middle of the night.

The next day, I take a shower and dress casually but pretty. I need to be ready for this. After putting on some makeup I find myself in front of Taehyung. Now that we know we have a few things in common and we'll be sharing a room for a while, I would like to grow closer to him. Somehow, he has something that makes me feel like we should be friends.

- Wanna come to the beach with me?

- Already? We didn't even have lunch yet

- I know but...I was thinking maybe I could find him there again.

- Him?

- Min Yoongi! The millionaire!

His face goes serious for a moment. Did I say something wrong?

- Please tell me you don't like that guy.

- I like his wallet, babe

- Aham, and nothing else?

- I mean he's really hot and his hands are so-

- If that's all then fine. But don't fall for people like him. They can be-

- Dicks, I know. Don't worry! I'll never fall in love again! It's just a game! I'm in control here!

- Mhm. Let me guess...

- Guess what?

He looks at me up and down analyzing me and making me a little nervous. He seems to be reading my soul honestly. I never felt this intimidated by an Omega in my life. And his lemon scent doesn't make things easier for me.

- You were heartbroken.

- M-Me?

- Not that long ago. That made you stop dating and you got time to find yourself. You like yourself a lot more, you think you're confident and sexy. You know what's best for you and you're sure you won't fall for an idiot again.

- Wow, you're good...And you got everything! I'm amazing and I don't need anyone to boss me around, ask me for money or lie to me!

- Ah, you got cheated on

- I...Hey, no need to guess that many details

- Sorry. I'm sure you'll heal someday

- Oh, I'm fine already! I would never go back with me ex, believe me!

- That's not what I meant. Having a glow up and changing your mindset can be simple in your head. But...

- But?

- Changing some habits is harder for the heart...

Suddenly, it's like he's not talking about me anymore. His eyes show something different. Like it's his turn to honestly read himself.

- I'm sure we'll be okay, Taehyung

- It's easy to say you won't fall for another idiot. But they're charming, almost hypnotizing, and even if you know they'll hurt you...you can't stop loving them that easily.

He needs to say no more. I just hug him softly making him flinch for a second. He doesn't spare any details and neither do I. Judging by his acid scent, I think his story is a lot worse than mine. I mean, honestly I simply have a tendency to fall for dumb Alphas that cheat and ask me for money. But his situation might be a little more...complicated. I decide to stay here for today. Spending the hours with Taehyung is a lot better than others would expect. Despite looking so serious he's funnier than most people and we seem to share the same energy. When the sun is finally setting we're supposed to be getting ready for our show.

- You wanna go out for a drink after the concert?

- I would say yes, but I have plans. Jeon and I are going out

My jaw falls to the floor hearing the calm with which he says it. He can't be talking about a date right?! Of course not, they're both Omegas. Then...this is great! He can have the chance to make new friends! I know that should be good for him! And from what I saw, Jungkook is a super nice boy!

- Oh my God, Tae! We need to get you ready! Are you gonna visit some of those beautiful bars here?

- It's just a drink somewhere near and cheap. We were supposed to go out with his friends but Namjoon has to go out for some business or something. And "Yoonji" had other plans as well. It's not a big deal, really

- Oh, c'mon! How long was it since you had time to relax and enjoy? And with someone as nice as Kook!

- Nice my ass, he's dumb as a rock

- One thing being true doesn't make the other a lie. He's a nice and a little dumb guy!

- But-

- No buts! I'll do your makeup! You can choose your clothes!

Rolling his eyes, he allows me to help him out. While I'm doing his hair, our phone rings. No one should have this number. I mean, we're new here! So I assume it must be someone from the hotel and I pick up. However, the voice on the other side makes my smile appear. Oh God, he even sounds hot!

- Hello? Jimin? It's Min Yoongi, do you remember-

- Of course I do! I mean... - I try not to sound that excited - ...I think I do. So tell me, what do you need?

He chuckles on the other side and whispers a soft "adorable" that I try not to be affected by.

- Last night's show was amazing. I saw you and you looked stunning, Jiminie

- You were there?! I didn't see you!

- Of course I was. But I stayed in the back. Since Seokjin was there, the place was really crowded

That checks out. Maybe I just missed him between the people! Now a smile grows on my face. If he saw me and he's calling then...

- Will you be here tonight as well?

- Well, I can't be there on time for the show. But if you want we could go out when you come out

- Yes! - Tae frowns next to me - Uhm...ok, I can do that

Damn it, I need to watch my tone. I mean please, I'm in control here! It's just a part of my plan, no need to put my heart on this. After deciding we'll meet at the beach, I hang up and finally face Taehyung.

- You learned nothing from what I said.

- Tae, it's just a game, a strategy, nothing else. I have all under my control.

- Mhm, well if he does something out of place let me know and I'll take care of it

He sounds so serious I can't help to laugh. This kid must be really protective. As soon as I'm done with his makeup I go out and knock on the door of the room in front of ours. Jungkook is the one to open. Daaaaaamn, the boy looks hot! He realy put some effort for Taehyung! And it's not even a date!

- Hi Kook!

- H-Hi

- Why are you stuttering?

- I can barely breathe with this corset

- Maybe it's too tight, I'll help you! Why are you wearing this anyway?

- Hyung said Tae w-would like my thin waist

I'm almost shocked hearing him. Is this boy trying to have something with another Omega?! I can't even imagine it, honestly. After helping him, I go look for Yoonji who's talking to Namjoon on the balcony. They almost look like they're arguing but...they always look that way

- I'm telling you, Nam! I'll have everything under control!

- Ugh...two hours. Just two, okay?

- Am I interrupting?

- J-Jimin! I didn't see you come in

- Oh, I just got here! Don't worry! I need to tell you some great news!

While Namjoon helps Jungkook with that corset after he sneezed and broke the zipper, I talk to her. We should be going to prepare everything for the show. But we're both ready so we have some time. I tell her about my future date and she smiles asking me questions about my ideal date. We talk so much and so calmly I can't help to feel happy. The conversation even changes to something different and I enjoy it so much it surprises me. It's been so long since I made a friend. Last time was when I met my old roommate like two years ago. Really, I'll love every second of this...

Next Chapter

Don't you think he's too young to die?

Were you sleeping, Hobi? Can we talk?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Yoongs and Jiminie: We have it under control.
Also them: Definitely not having things controled.

Hi baaaabes~ a new chapter this time with some VMin friendship! I needed to update now that his birthday was so little ago! Next one we'll see Kook and Tae's date!! I'll see you there~

Now, I hope Jimin had the most beautiful birthday ever. Even if he's not my bias I have him as my contact picture on WhatsApp hahaha he represents me in many ways. I adore him, he's the sweetest and most talented human being ever. His dancing is so beautiful I could stare at him forever when he comes up with a choreography. What a man oh my god. And his voice is so unique, no one can compare. I wish him the absolute best in this universe 💜💜💜❤️❤️

Look at him. I'm so happy I live in the same planet as him.

- Baby Y

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.5K 3.2K 16
Male Omegas are extremely rare...but what happens when a group of friends finds out there's a hidden Omega in their college? Will they find him? What...
141K 7.2K 90
Where alpha Jungkook finally finds his match. - Jungkook thought finding his mate was the hardest part but he was proven wrong when he met the tall b...
304K 20.7K 24
Taehyung has never been too fond of alphas. They are arrogant, annoying and act like they're above everyone else. But then his two best friends prese...
428K 13.9K 47
BTS are mates. Namjoon and Hoseok returned home with another omega walking behind them. The new arrival seems to get along with everyone but Yoongi...