So Sweet, So Cold

Av Tuntunela

Jungkook is sweet as sugar and Seokjin is cold as ice. But ice can be melted and sugar can be caramelised; yo... Mer

🌟 Introduction 🌟
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
!!PRAY FOR ME!!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
!! Pray For Me-II !!
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
!!!Wish Me Luck!!!
Chapter 47

Chapter 35

1.7K 115 59
Av Tuntunela

The clattering sound of food plates and glasses, with gentle chit-chatters and the soothing music of the piano playing, was the source of sounds that filled the enormous mansion's hall room. People in suits and designed cut dresses were busy with business gossips and small talks.

Almost like a market full of first-class business dealers. Yes, it was. Any occasion like this was considered an important gathering for companies. An open opportunity to prosper and get new deals and sponsors. And even among all those well-tailored, branded clothed people, It was easy to identify Park Jimin who stood magnificently different in the crowd. Holding that aura with him that just makes him outstanding and eye-catching with that perfectly slicked back hair and tugged in a well-fitted suit matching with his angelic smile. So practically it wasn't hard for Namjoon to find out his best friend.

Namjoon soon fetched Jimin after excusing themselves from the lady the latter was busy talking with. "I didn't expect you to be here!?" Jimin took a deep breath. The exclamatory question was valid coming from his best friend as he was the one to convince Namjoon that he wouldn't be attending the party.

"I have to maintain my professionalism, you know." Jimin smiled. But Namjoon wasn't the one to be assured easily.

"Jimin-ah are you ok?"

Jimin inhaled a lungful of slow and sharp breath before replying, maybe to confide himself again in mind to why he was here. "I am fine, Joonie. No personal feelings. Only strictly professional."

Starting at Jimin's face for some second, Namjoon nodded in silence. And Jimin was thankful for the silence. His mind was already too loud. So loud that it throbbed to no core and he just wanted to scream. From where he is standing he could see Taehyung's face.

So charming.

Didn't he look like a prince? Then his eyes diverted to the figure beside Taehyung. Lisa Manoban, shining with her glory. Jimin smiled bitterly, Taehyung was surely a prince. A prince that's not his. A prince that's going to be someone else's.

Right.

He is here for business.

Only and only strictly business.

Only for that.

Or that's what he tried to tell himself.

------------

Yoongi paced around the open porch of the mansion, frustrated. He dialled the US contact number of his father repeatedly but with no vail, none was picking up. Yoongi groaned clutching his phone tight on his hold. But then with the bright colours flashing and the soft melody of 'still with you' song that Jungkook is absolutely obsessed with started playing. Indicating an incoming call. Yoongi picked up the call, wasting no time, giving no room for his father to talk.

"What the fuck she is doing here?"

"Yoongi-"

"No! This was your plan seriously!? Don't you feel ashamed? This is the fucking last thing I expected from you, Dad!"

"Yoongi listen to me. We had too-"

"There is no fucking we! It's solely her! She is using you! Till now you are blind to see that, Dad. You just fucking know why she is here out of all places!"

"Language. That's your mother, Min Yoongi!" Mr Min warned.

Yoongi chuckled shaking his head. "Sorry Dad, you are delusional. I don't have a mother. She died after I was born. The moment she abandoned me, she died to me."

"Yoongi-ah. That's-"

"I didn't call you to ask for an explanation. Just wanted to warn you... Before anything harmful happens take your wife away."

And the call was disconnected. Yoongi sighed clutching a fistful of his hair.

He needs to find Seokjin...

-----------

Have you ever felt suffocated from drowning under the water? Have you felt the numbing sensation when your mind cant process things properly? All you could hear is the rush of water rining in your ears, with a sharp force that you can't breathe, can't hear. All your vision is filled with the pitch dark.

Is that also what it feels like when someone stabs you in the heart and you see the blood rush? Mind hazy and dark and all the white noises blasts in your ear? Cause that's what Jungkook is feeling right now as each of the words Seokjin let out buries deeper into his heart like a knife.

He stares at the latter's plush pink lips moving which he had been dreaming about all day and night to touch his own, now spatting out insults after insults towards him, shattering his hopes into million pieces.

"Think you are some big shot, huh? That you could make everyone and anyone fall for you?" Seokjin chuckled darkly. To Jungkook Seokjin's eyes never seemed so distant and cold, his face emotionless and unreadable.

It was very hard to form any words for Jungkook. Like a huge lump of words that were averse to coming out. "I-Is that what you think of me, Seokjin?" He managed to let out lastly with much difficulty.

"Isn't that what you are? A gold-digging whore? Getting intimate with any rich guy you see?" Seokjin replied inching closer towards the latter, the slight height difference was visible in this way as Seokjin eyes held his gaze.

"W-What?"

"What! You really thought that I like you, didn't you?" Seokjin laughed, "God! Now arent you too silly, Jungkookie? How can someone like me take an interest in someone pathetic as you!?"

It was hard to process the information."But you are the one who kissed me." Jungkook's voice was so small, broken, almost inaudible.

"Huh? What? Why I kiss you, you ask?" Seokjin asked gazing at Jungkook's lips, his middle finger touching the side of the latter's pale cheeks, going up and down. "Cause I just wanted to. After all, you got something good to offer." Seokjin smiled sweetly.

And Jungkook had never felt so disgusted. He felt sick of his body. Just wanted to rub off all the touches he let Seokjin paint himself with. He felt dirty. He felt Used.

"And aren't you here just for that? You offer me your body in exchange for my money." Seokjin swirled the long dark brown strand of Jungkook's hair in his finger, "Then I better enjoy what's underneath-"

And before Seokjin could finish his sentence, a heavy punch landed on his cheeks, making him stumble backwards. Hissing he touched his bleeding lips and as soon as he looked up he was greeted by the red eyes of Jeon Jungkook.

Hot tears rolled down the latter's cheeks as he screamed, "DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TO TOUCH ME!"

.
.
.
.
.

To be continued
.
.
.

Happy Jinkook day. Though am late. It was very tough to write when you have a heavy headache. I hope you all are doing well💜💜

And a regular reminder, I love you guys

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

1M 59.9K 74
Taehyung: He is cold, expressionless and rigid. Seokjin: He's carefree, loving and patient. "Can you help me forget my past?" This is a TAEJIN fanfic...
204K 7.8K 42
jungkook is cold ceo have bigger anger issues and known as the biggest arrogant and a single dad of taekook . what will happen when he met his twin j...
698K 29.6K 51
a cold hearted and troublemaker joen jungkook, Fuck boy Kim taehyung, and a spoiled rich brat park jimin what happened when their fathers forced the...
91.9K 3.4K 12
This is a story where taehyung is bubbly and happy smily ceo while jungkook is a cold ceo with no emotion ! What will happen when there parents arran...