Bold, Breathless Love

By Soulmates2

Book one: Bad boy, gorgeous Steven Colber, most popular boy in high school, captain of the football team, acc... More

Deep Blue Eyes
Cafe Premiere
I Don't talk to strangers
Clown Girl
He Knows My Name
It Not As It Seems
Obsessed
Rain Rain Go Away
The Conceited Pig
Heartbroken
The Heart Wants What it Wants
Sleepless Nights
To Conquor
Dress Shopping
Love
Church, Food, and More Shopping
Down Town Park Ridge
Breathless kisses
The Heart Wants What it Wants
Hangover
A River of Tears
Innocence in its Purity
Love
Unbearable Pain
She's Mine !
Flames of Fire
Victory
Sexy and Hot
Emotions
Botanic Gardens
The Secret
My Father
Claire smiles
Anthony and Claire
Sweet Nothings
The Dells
The Rumba
Misunderstandings
Claire's doubts
Thursday morning
Bittersweet Moments
The Secret
Why?
Claires Promise
The Baby
Graduation
Galena

Do You Love Me?

684 18 0
By Soulmates2

Deeply effected by the days event, Steven drove home with many pondering thoughts on his mind. He had never felt this way before about a girl, and so there were many feelings involved, and although love was the greatest feeling in the world, Steven found that it was also painful and confusing.

There were many issues that he had to deal with, one being Jeff, he was the pain up his ass and he was going to fix the problem before it got worse, the other problem was sex. It was getting harder and harder to control himself around Abby. Just looking at her made him want to fuck her brains out.

He couldn't believe his self control around her. He had never had the strength to stop himself the last possible second before. He wanted to love her with all his being, he wanted protect her from harm, he wanted to be the reason there was a smile on her face. He loved her so much that it hurt, she made him into a better man. The look of love that he seen in her eyes when he kissed her before he left made his heart skip a beat.

Be careful boy, you don't want to lose yourself for a woman. You are Steven, always remember who you are!

Steven sighed, as he pulled into the driveway and parked his car. His father was mowing the lawn and Steven jumped out of his car and walked over to his father.

Mr. Colber stopped mowing the lawn when he saw his son and turned off the machine. "Where are you coming from?" He asked.

"I went for a ride," Steven replied, and motioned for his father to step away, "I'll finish this."

His father let go of the lawn mower and took a step back. Surprised that his son wanted to mow the lawn, that would be a first, he thought, as he watched Steven start the motor and cut the grass.

Mrs. Colber came running outside, her eyes opened wide at the site of Steven mowing the lawn and she looked at her husband quizzically. Mr. Colber shrugged his shoulders and then they both went inside.

Steven finished the lawn in front of the house and then headed to the back yard. He was done in no time and he emptied the bag in the garbage and placed the lawn mower back in the garage.

"That's a first," Jacob who had just strolled into the back yard laughed, "who are you, and where have the aliens taken my friend?"

Steven grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge that was in the garage and Jacob raised an eye brow, "No beer today, ok who are you really?"

They both sat down and Steven swallowed some water and rested the plastic bottle on the table, "Where you headed to?" Steven asked him.

"No where," I was on my way home and thought to stop for a visit," Jacob explained, "I want to hear all the gossip about you and Abby."

"What gossip."

"Well words going around town that you dumped Carol and are now dating Abby," Jacob answered, "they also said that you banged her, is that true?"

Steven shook his head, "I respect her too much to bang her!" He said, "she is different from all the other girls I've known. Abby doesn't sleep around and she sure as hell would never let me bang her!"

"You'll get bored of her," Jacob assured him, "I know you well and if she doesn't give it up you will dump her."

"It's not like that with her Jacob," Steven said, "I love her, I don't need to bang her to be around her, I can wait patiently until she is ready."

"And what if she is never ready." Jacob teased.

"I will not touch her until she is ready!" Steven's voice held a hint of anger in it, "what don't you understand when I tell you that I love her?"

"Wow," Jacob couldn't believe his ears, "I thought the day would never come that I would hear you say those words, and I don't blame you, underneath all that clown stuff, she really is a beautiful girl."

"She's beautiful and she's all mine!" Steven smiled.

"Rumors have it that she might also be Jeff's." Jacob waited for the explosion, but he was surprised to see Steven calm and collective.

"They are just friends," Steven explained, "he might want more from her, but Abby has already told him that she loves me."

**************
"So tell me everything!"  Claire demanded. "What exactly happened when I left?"

When Abby told her every single little thing on the phone, Claire was astonished, "Wow, you're so lucky Abby, I wish Jeff can love me like that."

"Jeff likes you a lot and in no time he will fall in love with you, I promise." Abby made a mental note to try harder to convince Jeff how wonderful Claire was.

"Wanna meet early tomorrow for coffee before school starts?" Claire asked.

"Sure I would love that!" Abby replied, guilt wrapped around her heart knowing that Claire would stop talking to her had she known Jeff's  feelings for her.

"Ok, see you tomorrow then."

"Bye bye." Abby ended the call.

She lay in her bed daydreaming, and ended up falling asleep. Hours later the iPhone rings a text.

{Did you miss me?}

It was Steven.

{No!} she smiled, and waited for his next text.

{Do you love me?}

{No!} she laughed

{Ok then, I will go on a date with Carol since you don't love me anymore!"}

{Not funny!}

{Do you love me?} he asked again.

{YES!}

{Good that's better.}

She smiled to herself, {I love you."}

{Stop it or I'm coming over, actually I'm outside, and waiting for you!}

Abby quickly jumped out of bed and ran down the stairs, stepped outside of her house and saw his car parked next door. Her heart skipped a beat. Walking over to his car, she opened the door and slipped inside. Without saying a word, Steven drove off and five minutes later he parked the car near a park. Turning off the ignition, he turned to look at Abby.

"Come here." He told her in that sexy, deep voice of his.

Without hesitation, Abby climbed over him and kissed him. Steven wrapped his arms around her and kissed her hungrily back. When she finally pulled away and looked into his eyes, she started to cry.

"Why are you crying?" He asked her, and wiped her tears away.

"I missed you." She said.

In answer, Steven pulled her head to him and kissed her passionately, he had missed her also, and that is why he wanted to see her at this late hour.

"Why did you come, it's late." She asked him when their lips parted.

"I couldn't stand another minute without seeing you!" He told her, and her heart danced with joy.

"Then how will you stand to see me in school amd keep your distance?"

"Not without difficulty." He answered, "it will definitely be a challenge."

Especially if you see me hanging out with Jeff, she thought, but wouldn't dare say that to his face.
"I know that for me it will be a huge challenge especially if Carol or Christine or any other girl is around you!"

"Don't worry about me and them, I will never invite conversation with them, and make sure you steer clear of Jeff!" Steven warned.

"You have nothing to worry about where Jeff is concerned he will never ...."

Steven's tightened his hold on her, "Tell me right now that you will stay clear of Jeff!"

"Please don't," Abby said, "he is my best friend and I ...."

Steven's gut twisted with hatred for Jeff, the idea of him hanging out with the girl he loved made him want to break his face.

Cutting her off, Steven said through clench teeth, "I do not want to see you around him, he is a vulture!"

"But..."

"Stop," Steven cut her off again, "promise me you won't go near him!"

"I can't do that!" Abby was almost in tears, "he is like a brother to me!"

"For Christ sake Abby," Steven yelled, "stop saying that, he doesn't see you like a sister, he is in love with you and will try to win you over!"

"No I have explained to him that he is like a brother to me and I also told him that I love you!" She explained, "I trust him to do the right thing."

"I'm going to trust you Abby,," Steven explained, "but I will never trust him around you!"

Steven didn't say anything else on the topic, it was clear to him that she is naive about her relationship with the vulture. He would have to keep an eye on the both of them to make sure Jeff doesn't overstep the boundaries.

"Will you think of me tonight again?" Abby asked and rubbed his cock.

Steven closed his eyes and inhaled harshly, just a simple touch from her and already he was on fire, "Stop!" He begged hoarsely.

"Stop what?" She smiled and continued to rub him.

In answer, Steven's hand slipped inside her pants and he did things to her that sent her heart pounding against her chest. In seconds she was moaning and trembling against him as waves of pleasure over took her.

"Steven." Her husky tone of voice nearly drove him to madness.

"Do you like this." He whispered, and continued to
Please her. She nodded and then she leaned against him like a rag doll, depleted of her energy.

"It's not fair that you get to touch me, but I can't touch you!" She complained, when she got her strength back, "you don't play fair!"

Steven palmed her breasts and squeezed them gently. A soft growl escaped from his throat and when Abby went to grab his private part again, he grabbed her hand and stopped her.

"No!" He yelled.

"Can I at least watch you?"

"Watch me?"

"Yes, I want to watch you cum when you touch yourself, it's the least you can do for me!" She complained. "It's only fair that I at least get to do that!"

"Perhaps someday, but not anytime soon!"

Abby didn't like his answer, "Are you going to go home and think of me?"

"Yes!"

"Can you at least FaceTime me so I can watch?"

"No!"

"Why not?" She asked.

"Because you will get turned on and touch yourself and I don't want you to do that!"

"What?" She asked in surprise, "so you can touch yourself and I can't?"

"Right!" He answered, and watched her watch him.

"That's not fair!" She said.

"I don't want you touching yourself," he told her in a firm and unwavering tone of voice, "I want to be the only one pleasing you."

"What?"

"I'm a very jealous man, Abby." He said, "I don't want to share."

"But that's not sharing, I'm not saying I'll go with another, I'm simply saying that if I get turned on why can't I too like you do something about it."

"Have you ever touched yourself?"

"No I have not, but...."

"Then promise me you won't ever!"

"Why!"

"Because I'm jealous of you enjoying yourself and me not being present! because I can please you in many ways, Because I will never leave you unattended to want for anything, because I will provide everything you need and want, because you will never have reason to touch yourself !"

Abby hungrily looked at him, he was a skilled lover and she believed him that he will keep her satisfied, but the need to make love to him only intensified and she ached for his touch again.

Steven was no fool, he read her thoughts clearly and this time he touched her more aggressively leaving no room for her to even think about masterbation  or going to another for sexual pleasure, and although she was a virgin, Steven knew she had needs and wants and he was going to make sure he gave her everything she ever dreamed of. It was his job to keep her pleased and happy.

When Abby threw her head back and moaned out loud with his name on her lips, Steven worked harder and faster until she trembled once again in his arms.

She kissed him and told him how much she loved him, and he treasured the moments they spent together, but he wanted to take her home so he too can go home and release his tension.

"Let's call it a night now." He told her and placed her on the seat next to him.

Abby was no fool and she asked, "Are you on fire?"

Steven nodded.

"Then let me please you, it's only fair!"

Without another word, Abby quickly unzipped his pants and slipped her hand inside. She wrapped her hand around his swollen cock and started to move it up and down.

Everything happened so fast that Steven did not even have time to stop her. His cock begged to be touched, it begged in desperation to reach its climax, as if it had a mind of its own, it pushed to be released of its torture, and almost immediately Steven let out a masculine moan and closed his eyes tightly.

"Open your eyes and look at me Steven," she told him in a husky tone of voice.

And he did as she asked.

This was the first time Abby had ever done this, and she was happy that he finally allowed her to touch him. She could hear his heavy breathing, and witnessed the lust in his eyes, and she moved faster until he moaned out loud, and his body jerked, as his seed spilled into her hand.

"Abby." He called her name hoarsely, "you drive me.,,...fucken..........insane!"

Abby had never seen in her entire life anyone as sexy as him, she never dreamed that she would feel so complete just by watching him cum. This was all knew to her, and she loved it, she loved him.

Steven reached for the paper napkins he had in his glove compartment and wiped her hand before he wiped himself clean. He then zipped his jeans and pulled her on his lap again.

"This was the first and last time you will touch me like that again!" He told her, "I will not allow it!"

"Why."

"Because we are in a car on the street!"

"We were in a car and on the street when you did it to me," Abby pointed out, "why is it different when I touch you!"

"Because I love you! Because I respect you!" He told her, "because you are my life now and I don't want to do to you what I have done to the other girls, you are special to me, I want to please you in every way possible when you are ready and not a second before that!"

"But I am ready!"

"No you're not!" He argued, "your face is red from embarrassment, you've never done this before and I love you for that, but next time we need to take things extra slow!"

"And in the meantime you will go home and masterbate or cheat on me because you are horny!"

"I swear to you on my life I will never cheat on you!" He said passionately, "I love you, I could never touch another girl ever again."

"Then when can we have sex?"

"Never!" He told her.

"Never?" She asked, mortified.

"We will never have sex," he told her, "but we will make love. I had sex with many girls, the ones I never respected cause they never respected themselves, but I have never made love to any girl, you are the only girl that I have ever wanted to make love to."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.8K 2.7K 33
ETHAN ZEAGERS The typical handsome, popular, bad boy of Beverly High School who shows his fake front to everyone but is broken deep inside. All he wa...
1.2M 26K 43
Clementine, Clem, Reeves is a laid back girl who blends into the background happily. Never in her life has she wanted to be popular. She's seen the m...
404K 9K 26
{Highest Ranking: #160 in Teen Fiction & #1 in Love at First Sight} Zac Logan thought he had everything. His parents were filthy rich. He was captain...
359K 10.3K 41
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Ellie has lived in Santa Barbara her entire life with her parents and...