Bold, Breathless Love

By Soulmates2

Book one: Bad boy, gorgeous Steven Colber, most popular boy in high school, captain of the football team, acc... More

Deep Blue Eyes
Cafe Premiere
I Don't talk to strangers
Clown Girl
He Knows My Name
It Not As It Seems
Obsessed
Rain Rain Go Away
The Conceited Pig
Heartbroken
The Heart Wants What it Wants
Sleepless Nights
To Conquor
Dress Shopping
Love
Church, Food, and More Shopping
Down Town Park Ridge
Breathless kisses
The Heart Wants What it Wants
Hangover
A River of Tears
Innocence in its Purity
Love
Unbearable Pain
Do You Love Me?
Flames of Fire
Victory
Sexy and Hot
Emotions
Botanic Gardens
The Secret
My Father
Claire smiles
Anthony and Claire
Sweet Nothings
The Dells
The Rumba
Misunderstandings
Claire's doubts
Thursday morning
Bittersweet Moments
The Secret
Why?
Claires Promise
The Baby
Graduation
Galena

She's Mine !

745 18 0
By Soulmates2

Steven drove to Cafe Premiere, and then he drove to the hamburger joint, but Jeff wasn't anywhere in sight. He was full of blinding rage.

He drove to Jeff's house and rang the doorbell, Jeff's younger sister answered the door and he asked to talk to Jeff. The  girl called out Jeff's name and he appeared at the door seconds later.

"Leave her alone or I will rip your throat out!" Steven warned in a dangerous tone of voice.

Jeff stepped outside and pulled the door shut so his family will not hear them, "Leave who alone?"

"Stay away from Abby!" Steven roared.

"And who are you that you think you can come over here and dictate to me whom I can talk to?"

"She belongs to me now and I'm warning you to stay away from her!"

"Abby belongs to no one," Jeff yelled, "she is not an object that you can claim yours."

"She loves me and wants to be with me!"

"She loves me too," Jeff spit out, "and I will fight for her if I have to!"

Crazy out of his mind, Steven balled his hand into a fist and rammed it on Jeff's nose, then all hell broke loose, fists were flying left and right and blood spilled everywhere until Jeff's father opened the door and yelled, "What the hell is going on here," he looked from his son to Steven and then back at his son, "Go inside now!" He yelled at his son.

Jeff wiped the blood from his face and threw Steven a dirty look before he disappeared inside the house.

"Go home son, we don't want trouble here!" Jeff's father said to Steven, before he stepped back inside his house and closed the door in his face.

Steven walked away angrily, Jeff's words echoed in his head. She loves me too, he had said, and when Steven got in his car, he sped away like a madman.

Five minutes later he was outside Abby's home again. Getting out of his car he walked to the front door and pounded his fists on it.

When Claire opened the door, Steven pushed her to the side and entered the house. Abby was sitting on the couch and she was in tears. He turned around and roared, "leave us!"

Claire looked from Steven to Abby not knowing what to do.

"Leave!" He bellowed again, and Claire grabbed her purse and rushed out of Abby's house.

Steven walked to where Abby sat and grabbed her hand and pulled her in a standing position. "It's me or him, choose now!"

"What?" Abby was stunned by his words.

"I'm not going to be playing games with you, choose now, me or him!"

Abby swallowed, and choked back a sob, "Why do I have to choose?" She asked, confused by his question.

Steven stared at her with disbelief, "I always thought you were special Abby, but I guess I was wrong." He told her and walked towards the door.

"Please Steven wait!" She cried and ran after him, "I don't know what you are talking about!"

Placing his palms on the wooden door, Steven dropped his chin on his chest and was silent for a moment. Abby held her breath, not knowing what Steven was thinking.

"Please Steven," she begged, "talk to me, tell me what you are thinking."

Steven turned around slowly and his eyes pierced into hers, he tried to read her, but he couldn't, "Why didn't you tell me from the beginning that you love Jeff, why would you think that I would be willing to share you?"

"What are you talking about," Abby said, "why would you need to share me with Jeff?"

"He claims you love him," Steven told her, "and you yourself told me the same!"

"I told you I love him, but you didn't let me finish, you assumed the worst of me." She said, and tears rolled down her face, "I love Jeff, he is my best friend, but I love you more!"

Steven narrowed his eyes, "You love me more?" Steven asked, "what the hell does that mean?"

"It means that I love him as a friend, and I love you as my one true soulmate."

Steven blinked, but said nothing. Abby wrapped her arms around his waist and looked up into his face, "I love you Steven, I love only you in that way."

Steven exhaled and slowly wrapped his arms around her, he squeezed her tightly in his arms.

"After everything we shared yesterday, why would you think I wanted Jeff?"

"I saw you kissing him!" He answered and pulled away from her, walked over to the couch and sat down.

Abby sat next to him, "You did not hear me tell him that I love you and that me and him could never be together."

Steven leaned back on the couch and closed his eyes, being in love was not an easy thing, he thought, and he knew that the image of another man kissing the woman he loved will haunt him forever.

"I want you to stay away from him!"

"Steven please, I've known Jeff my entire life, he is like a brother to me, please do not ask me to never speak to him again." Abby begged.

"Then it would be ok for me to kiss Christina and Carol or any other girl in the school."

"That's different, you once dated those girls, Jeff is like a brother to me, I have never dated him."

"But you kissed him, Abby!"

"I did not kiss him, he kissed me!" Abby clarified.

"He is in love with you and he won't stop trying to win you over!" Steven said.

"He can never win me over," Abby told him, "you are the only man I want and love."

"Words mean nothing to me if your actions don't match your words!" Steven told her, "you say you love me, but I caught you kissing Jeff!"

"I'm so sorry Steven," Abby cried, "I did my best to dissuade him, but he is hard headed."

"I want you to stay away from him," Steven warned, "I will kill him if I ever see him come around you again!"

"There no need to kill him Steven, it's you I love, it's you and no one else but you."

His chest tightened and his voice wavered when he spoke, "Do you trust me Abby?"

Abby nodded.

"He will try again to win you over, promise me you will stay away from him."

"There is nothing he can do to win me over!" Abby argued.

"He will not stop until he has you Abby, why can't you see that!"

"There is nothing he can do that will win me over, why can't you see that!" She threw back.

He was fearful and possessive of losing her, Steven inhaled sharply and tried one more time to make her understand, "It has become a game for him now, he knows you love me and he will try harder to win you!"

"Stop it Steven!" Abby cried, "you need to trust me on this, I will never want Jeff in that way, he is just a friend to me!"

He was obsessed with her and the idea that another man wants her drove him insane. These were new feelings to Steven and he struggled with them.

He wanted to stake his claim on her so no one will ever be able to take her away from him. "I am a very possessive man Abby," he said hoarsely, "I don't want anyone near you, you belong to me now. I want to know all your secrets, I want to look into your eyes and make you cum, I want to know what you are feeling and thinking at all times!"

The heat of his blood burned strong, and he raked his fingers through his hair, "I've never had these feelings before and I'm tortured over the fact that I can one day lose you."

Abby listened to his words and love consumed her. She knew now that he would be the only man for her forever. She loved him as much as he loved her and more.

"Make love to me Steven." Abby begged, and caressed his swollen cock over the material of his pants.

A tortured moan escaped from his lips and he closed his eyes in order to resist temptation, but when Abby continued what she was doing he swore out loud. "Jesus Abby, don't do that!" And he pulled her hand away.

Abby was not ready to give up, she pulled her tee shirt over her head and discarded it. Steven stared at her firm and round breasts, and when Abby took his hands and placed them on her bare breasts, a bolt of lightening rushed through his body when he touched her. He didn't know how long he could resist her, the temptation was stronger than ever.

Out of his mind with lust, he grabbed her by the waist and flipped her over on his lap facing the opposite direction. One of his huge hands slipped into her pants and the other grabbed one of her breasts.

Abby fell back against his chest and moaned when his fingers slipped inside of her. He whispered hoarsely in her ear how much he loved her and what he was going to do to her when he makes love to her. His lips dropped on the nape of her neck and his tongue glided over her velvety skin.

She moaned as waves after waves of pleasure shook her, Steven fingers slipped deeper inside of her and he tightened his hold on her breasts until she trembled against him.

"Turn your face around!" He demanded hoarsely, and when she did he ordered her to open her eyes and look at him. She did as he commanded just as the last wave washed over her.

He watched her cum, and fire flamed inside of every part of his body, she was so beautiful in his arms and he couldn't hold off anymore. He flipped her on the couch and swiftly unzipped his jeans and pulled them down to his knees, and then he hastily pulled her pants off and he lay over her and was about to thrust inside of her when at the last possible moment he stopped.

"Holy fuck!" He swore and lifted himself off her. He pulled his pants back up and yelled, "get dressed Abby!"

"But ..."

"Now!" He growled, and grabbed her tee shirt and helped her put it back on.

Tears trailed down her face as she dressed silently, she felt dirty and trashy. What was she thinking acting like a whore!

Steven kneeled before her and wiped her tears away, "Don't cry," he said in a gentle tone of voice, "it's not you, it's me!" He told her, "I lost control and couldn't resist you anymore."

"So then why did you stop."

"You know why." He told her and wiped more tears from her eyes, "I love you too much to use you like this, when I make love to you Abby it will be perfect, it won't be because I'm feeing horny, it will be because you are one hundred percent ready to give yourself to me body and soul, and I will wait patiently until that day comes, and you must never tempt me again, the next time I might not be able to stop." He told her and butterfly kissed her entire face lovingly."

"And what happens if I take a long time to be ready and you can't wait anymore, what if you turn somewhere else for sexual favors, then what?"

"Again you have trouble understanding the depth of my love for you." He told her. "I could never touch another now that I have fallen in love with you, do not ever even think of such a thing!"

"And you will be fine with just kissing?"

"We can do more than just kiss, we can touch each other like tonight," he told her, "we just won't go further than that."

"I want to touch you too, it's only fair."

Steven's eyes hazed with need, "If you touch me I won't be able to stand the heat, and I might cross the line. I want to protect you from my sexual desires, until you are ready. The best thing would be just to wait it out until you're fully one hundred percent ready."

Abby didn't like what he was saying, but accepted it because she understood his point. She knew that it would be hard for the both of them to withhold making love, but she felt cherished and loved that he was willing to wait for her until she was ready.

They lay on the couch and he held her in his arms for the next hour, and Abby felt loved and cherished. He is a skilled lover and has a huge appetite, Abby thought, and she knew that she would have to match his moves so he wouldn't ever have the need to be looking for satisfaction elsewhere once they are active in bed. She will have to convince him that she was ready to sleep with him very soon, 

He held her possessively in his arms, knowing that he could never love another. She was exactly what he was looking for to complete his life, she was his life and he would protect her from harm with his life if he had to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404K 9K 26
{Highest Ranking: #160 in Teen Fiction & #1 in Love at First Sight} Zac Logan thought he had everything. His parents were filthy rich. He was captain...
8.2K 406 48
Book two of Steven's and Abby's love story. Unable to handle the break up, Steven goes on a road to destruction. Her image haunts him and the only w...
774 70 18
Conventionally popular football captain and universally liked nerd is probably a way too overused trope, but here's a little spin on it. Adrian and...
2.4M 18.6K 7
Highest rank #1 in teen fiction I had a simple plan. Get a good GPA, escape into college and never turn back. I didn't hate anything because I knew...