The Alpha Meets His Omega

By its_risha

Alpha- Jungkook Omega- Jimin A heartthrob Alpha who is waiting for his love of his life and the cute sassy ne... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9

Chapter 8

468 24 3
By its_risha

Jungkook POV

Jimin: i dont care what you call me. But im here to warn you, dont steal my mate beacuse HE IS ALREADY MINE.

I look at him shocked. But he then took my wrist and went out of the scene. We went in the garden then he stop and look at me.

Jimin: I-i um a-actually thank you for protecting me, i really appreciate it *while looking down on his feet*

Cute

Jungkook: hmm.. okay but, do you want to explain what happen earlier, my mate? *smirking at him*

He looked up and i saw his blushing cheeks.

Jimin: umm what do i need to explain youre my mate as you said I felt it too of course I need to protect you too. *laughing awkardly*

Jungkook: thats right but thats not the one I want you to explain me tho. I want you to explain me why did you said that im already yours hmm? Park Jimin-shi?

Jimin POV

Jungkook: thats right but thats not the one I want you to explain me tho. I want you to explain me why did you said that im already yours hmm? Park Jimin-shi?

I cleared my throat.

Jimin: I-i umm

I look into his eyes.  Its so mezmerizing, my heart is already skipping am i gonna die?

Jimin: I need to go i forgot i was with my friend just now. Thank you again Jeon Jungkook-shi.

I was about to go when he said something.

Jungkook: you really wont explain it right jimin-shi? Its okay, if im yours youre already mine Jimin-shi. I'll see you around my mate. But youre in the wrong way

Ohhh shitt my second embarrassment for this day goshhh

Jimin: ahh yeah thank you hehe

In the cafeteria

Hoseok: "he is already mine" is here!!!

Both Taehyung and Yoongi laugh.

Jimin: Hey dont tease me! *I pout*

Taehyung: so whats the tea sis.

Jimin: nothing we only talk

Hoseok: are you sure you guys only talk? Thers no kiss or touchy thingy? *smirking*.

Jimin: hyung! you really not that innocent are you? anyways lets eat im hungry and theres no tea we only talk okay.

Jungkook POV

Jin and RM: *whistling* the lover boy is back.

Jungkook: haysttt hyung dont tease me like that.

RM: so hows the love making?

Jin: did you knot him?

Jungkook: hyungsss theres no so such okay we only talk.

Jin: hmm talk with a little touch?

Jungkook: HYUNGGG!!

Jin: okay okay ill stop now.. anyways youre right he is pretty, and cute.

RM: im a little worried tho. What if your parents really wont accept him?

Jungkook: i dont care hyung, he is my mate they should not try to break it or ill kill them.

??? POV

???: so you are telling me that the long lost prince is already found?

Guy: yes, sir

???: keep eye on him, until we'll find a chance to kill him.

End Chapter

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Who do you think is the prince?

  A Jungkook
B Jimin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

638K 39.1K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
956K 36.2K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...