Duskwood- One shot collection

By rosetulip05

Hey humans! Presenting to you, a book of one shot collections of our favourite game with our favourite chara... More

MCร—Richy
Vampire
Traitor MC
Serial Killer
You left me : part 1
You left me : part 2
Phil
Exchanged
Exchanged: Part 2
Depression
My angel
Mafia
Dan
Jealousy
Goodbye
Back
Hannah
Darkness
Surprise
Broken Promise
Liar
A sacrifice
So same yet So different

Once upon a rainy day

538 15 5
By rosetulip05

Once upon a rainy day, there was a girl- so hopeless and lost... And a boy- whose life, full of tragedies. A missing game of a person, the fate played, brought them together -  only to separate them, forever.

Now there they are, in the middle of the forest, the sky, filled with dark ugly clouds, pouring down the rain, which is mixing with the tears sliding down their faces. Him, lying almost dead in her arms, her face, showing nothing but pure sadness and hurt, guilt, of not being able to help the boy she loved.

Though they saved the person responsible for bringing them together, they couldn't save him. Each passing second, is taking away a part of his life, slowly and painfully.

The deep wound caused by the knife that stabbed him, is lighter than the wound his heart is experiencing due to losing the only person he truly trusted and loved.

Their cries, being constrained in the deep woods of the big forest, no one can hear them, no one can help them, no one can save them.

Once upon a rainy day, there was a girl, so broken and hurt... And a boy, whose life- was snatched away from him. This unfair game of their fates, brought them together, only to break them apart- forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.7K 1.2K 28
Some small fanfics about Duskwood game. Jake x MC or Jake x player, as you wish.
7.7K 254 35
Duskwood short stories and small scenarios The stories that contain spoilers that you make will have โš ๏ธโ€Š as a warning Surely you will see more of Jak...
458 32 14
MC kept her promise, she didn't go to Duskwood. Nevertheless, the young woman got closer to the town to reach her friend if they needed help. Now it...
1K 50 11
Duskwood fanfiction, compilation of Jake and MC oneshot stories. Mostly fluff texts. Spoiler of ep10. English isn't my first language so there proba...