Not Like the Movies (Jarry St...

By niallerxpenguin

It was 2010. Jade was a cute and innocent girl and he was an adorable flirt. Romance had developed but one wa... More

Hello My Name is...(Chapter 1)
Can You Feel the Love Tonight (Chapter 2)
One Step Closer (Chapter 3)
Complicated (Chapter 4)
Friend or Foe (Chapter 6)
Brokenhearted (Chapter 7)
Hurt (Chapter 8)
Against Your Will (Chapter 9)
Pure Pain (Chapter 10)
Count On You (Chapter 11)
Guilty (Chapter 12)
True Colors (Chapter 13)
Wish U Were Here (Chapter 14)
Just A Dream (Chapter 15)
My Crush (Chapter 16)
Finally (Chapter 17)
Brokenhearted Girl (Chapter 18)
Save You Tonight (Chapter 19)
This Kiss (Chapter 20)
Same Mistakes (Chapter 21)
*CONTEST*
*HIGHLY IMPORTANT NOTE PLEASE READ*
Just Give Me A Reason (Chapter 22)
One Step At A Time (Chapter 23)
Living With Snobs and Fame (New Story)
Final Countdown (Chapter 24)
Almost Is Never Enough (Chapter 25)
Skinny Love (Chapter 26) - FINAL
Epilogue
THANK YOU!
SPECIAL MESSAGE!
Special Announcement

Taken (Chapter 5)

4.2K 70 6
By niallerxpenguin

Jade’s POV

We were finally done for the day. It was about 8 o’clock and we have not eaten anything since 12 noon. “I am so hungry” I said to Jesy when we got into the van. She just laughed at me. “What’s so funny Jesy? I am hungry too” Leigh-Anne asked. Jesy stopped laughing and was quiet the rest of the ride back to the hotel. When we got inside we noticed that the boys were just getting back from their sound check. I noticed that Zayn wasn’t with them. I didn’t have time to think about where he might be. I had an empty stomach that needed to be filled.

When the boys finally came in, we went to the pool side diner. Instead of eating with everyone Harry took his food to go. He was acting extremely weird lately. I only ate half of my food when I decided to go and find out what was wrong with Harry.

When I went inside our room Harry was just sitting on the couch. “Hey” I said to him because he didn’t seem to notice that I had walked into the room. He looked at me then said “Hi”. He didn’t seem as excited as usual. Something was seriously wrong with him. I went and sat down next to him.

“What’s wrong” I asked him. He looked at me then sighed. “The truth is, I am very nervous because my best friend is coming to our first show in 2 days. I haven’t seen her and like 5 months and I don’t even know what I might say to her” he looked me straight in the eye. “Please help me” he begged.

I started laughing. “If she is just your friend, then why are you so nervous” I asked him. He started laughing too. “That’s a good point. I have no clue why I’m so nervous” he started smiling. His dimples were so cute. I started blushing then he gave me a hug “Thanks Jade”.

“No problem” I told him. There was a problem though. It seems like this “best friend” of his is more than just a friend. While I was thinking, I realized he was still hugging me. “Um, Harry. You can let go of me now” I told him. He still didn’t, instead he kissed me.

Niall’s POV

 Wow! This food was so good. The way the cheese melts in your mouth when you bite the burger is just heavenly. “Excuse me, can I get another cheeseburger” I asked a waiter as they walked by.

“Seriously Niall! This will be your 10th cheeseburger! Can we please leave” Leigh-Anne asked. I didn’t really want to stop eating but I decided 9 burgers were enough for the night. When we all got into the elevator Louis said “Is it just me, or do you guys feel like going swimming”. To be honest swimming sounded fun “Yeah, we should totally change into our bathing suits and go swimming”. Everyone else agreed and we all got dressed as soon as we got to our rooms. “Hey Louis, can you go ask Jade and Harry if they want to come” Liam asked him.

“Sure” Louis said then he left out.

Louis’s POV

Instead of just walking in like I usually do, I decided to knock. “Come in!” I heard Harry scream.

“Hey guys! Do you want to go swimming with the rest of us?” They were just sitting on the couch literally doing nothing. “YES!” Jade yelled because I guess she was bored out of her mind. Then, she ran into the bathroom to get into her bathing suit. “No, I’m fine” Harry told me. He was acting really weird lately.

 I was about to ask him what was up but Jade came out of the bathroom with a cover-up dress on “I’m ready!” She said with a big smile that quickly faded when she noticed Harry wasn’t coming. I quickly escorted her out of the room.

The whole elevator ride down was very awkward. It was silent and we both stood in separate corners. I could tell she was kind of sad but I left her alone. When we got down to the hotel pool everyone was waiting for us and she put on a fake smile.

Leigh-Anne’s POV

When Jade and Louis arrived everyone jumped into the pool, except Jade and I. Since we were both standing there awkwardly we decided to take a picture for twitter.

Chilling at the pool with Jade!  Leigh x

After we took the picture and tweeted we both sat on the edge of the pool and dipped our feet in. Jade wasn’t acting like herself and I knew something was wrong. “What’s wrong with you” I asked her.

“Nothing really, just starting to feel a little disappointed” she told me. I didn’t know why she would be disappointed. She could tell from my facial expression that I was confused and she explained everything to me. “Oh” was all I could say in return.

To lighten the mood I pushed her into the pool and she didn’t hesitate to drag me in with her. We started playing with everyone else after awhile. She told me not to tell anyone else about our conversation.

After playing in the pool for about an hour and a half we decided to go back to sleep because our first performance was tomorrow night.

Jade’s POV

It felt good to be able to tell Leigh-Anne what I was feeling. I always liked to talk to her when I was down and she always knew how to cheer me up. When I walked into the room Harry was laying in his bed and I figured he was sleep. I couldn’t blame him, our first concert of the tour was tomorrow.

I took my shower and climbed into my bed and fell asleep. I couldn’t wait until tomorrow.

--------------------------------------Next Morning -------------------------------------------

Liam’s POV

 “Rise and shine everyone! We have a big day today! Wake up” I yelled into everyone’s room as I walked past. After about 20 minutes of me yelling everyone was finally up. I told them our schedule for the day. Then we all went into our own rooms to get ready.

When I went back into my room Niall came up to me and asked me “When are we going to eat breakfast? I am starving!” I told him that we would get to eat when we got to the venue. That was enough for him and he got ready in 5 minutes. It took everyone else about 20 minutes and we all met in the lobby.

“Alright everyone let’s go!” I said and I started walking toward the vans.

Jade’s POV

Urg! Why did we have to be up so early? As soon as we got into the vans I took a window seat so I could get some extra minutes of sleep. The rest of the girls had the same idea as me and we all basically sat in different corners of the van.

When we finally got to the venue we were all pretty much fully rested. The boys got there before us and were already getting out of their van. Since Jesy was closest to the door she was got out first. Just when she started to get out of the van a car came rushing by and nearly hit her. Luckily she quickly jumped back in.

After about us hiding in the van for a few minutes we figured the coast was clear because we heard the car drive away. Then we noticed that the boys were missing. “Uh oh” was all I could say.

Niall’s POV

I had just hopped out of the van last when a car came barreling towards the boys and I. Next thing you know a bag was on top of my head and I was thrown into a car or other type of vehicle. I don’t know where I am but all I know is that I need some food. NOW!

“Ouch! I demand you let me go, peasant” Well, Louis is here.

“OW! Get off of me” I heard Harry yell.

“Where are we, this bag is messing up my hair!” I heard Zayn yell.

“Everyone calm down! Is Niall here?” I heard Liam ask.

“Yes, I’m here and I am starving!” I yelled.

“Good, at least we are all here together” Liam said. Next thing you know the vehicle hit a bump in the road and we all hit the ceiling. Then someone landed on top of me. OUCH!

That’s when I started thinking about the girls. I wonder if they were kidnapped too. “Did anyone see what happened to the girls” I asked. There was a long moment of silence then someone finally said something.

“I think they are okay. The car almost hit Jesy but then I saw her jump back into their van and close the door” Liam said. I was kind of relieved when I heard that but then I started worrying about where we were going. Then I started screaming.

“Niall, Shut Up!” I heard Zayn yell at me then I stopped screaming. OMG! I am so hungry. I could eat one of the boys right now. “Ouch! Who the heck just bit me” I heard Harry say.

Whoops. Before I could reply the vehicle stopped and someone picked me up and carried me out of the car. I tried to kick them and punch them but they wouldn’t budge. Next thing you know I was strapped to a chair and the bag was removed from my head.

“Who are you and what do you want” I screamed. The other boys were also strapped into chairs sitting next to me. They were pretty calm but when I was hungry, I was crazy. I started kicking around in my chair then Liam told me to calm down.

I listened to him because he usually knew what to do in the case of an emergency. Then I whispered to Louis who was next to me “Do you think you can get your phone out and call for help?”

I don’t know how he did it but he got his phone out and dialed one of the girl’s phones. I heard a faint ‘Hello? Louis! Are you guys okay? Is Zayn okay?” I instantly knew it was Perrie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 1K 18
Hey guys! So this story is very old and very cliche. I wrote this on an old One Direction fan account on Instagram nearly 7 years ago when I was 14...
9.5K 190 31
One Direction and Little Mix Fanfiction. Summary/prolog currently in editing. @All Rights Reserved
189K 6.8K 37
"I wish that this could be real. I wish that you and me, we could be real. I wish that we could have everything. But all that we have is... a fake lo...
34K 939 50
It's the last year for the seniors at Wormswood High and things change throughout the days of that one last year. Jade Thirlwall, aka the loser at sc...