Undeniable Lies- Saiouma/Ouma...

By silliesgirlz

After the killing game has ended, it's discovered that the sixteen students have been in comas for the past t... More

Prologue
Chapter I- I'm alive?
Chapter II- Why is he still asleep?
Chapter III- Singing with Shuichi
Chapter IV- Celebration (Part 1/2)
Chapter V- Celebration (Part 2/2)
Chapter VI- The Foster Home
Chapter VII- Secret Base and DICE
Chapter VIII- Caramel Cappuccino
Chapter IX- Movie Night
Chapter X- Trust is Difficult
Chapter XI- In his arms
Chapter XII- Reunited
Chapter XIII- Midnight call
Chapter XIV- Attempt
Chapter XV- The Hospital, Again
Chapter XVI- Leaving
Chapter XVIII- Moving In
Chapter XVIII- Date (Part 1/2)
Chapter XIX- Date (Part 2/2)
Chapter XX- Watching Them & Maki-roll
Chapter XXI- Face Plant
Chapter XXII- Unconscious Kokichi
Chapter XXIII- The Uncle is Not
Chapter XXIV- DICE Chat
Chapter XXV- The School
Chapter XXVI- Himiko and Tenko
Chapter XXVII- Kokichi and Shuichi, Dating?
Chapter XXVIII- Shuichi's Aunt
Chapter XXIX- Tea at One Am
Chapter XXX- Truth Bullet
Chapter XXXI- Screwed up
Chapter XXXII- Planning
Chapter XXXIII- Confession
Chapter XXXIV- Opening Ceremony
Chapter XXXV- Game's Begun
Chapter XXXVI- The First Motive
Chapter XXXVII- Kaede's BIG Speech
Chapter XXXVIII- Good ol' Daily Life
Chapter XXXIX- Investigation
Chapter XXXX- Kaito's Trial (Part 1/2)
Chapter XXXXI- Kaito's Trial (Part 2/2)
Chapter XXXXII- Breakdown
Chapter XXXXIII- Holiday
Chapter XXXXIV- Art Room
Chapter XXXXV- Coffee Breaks
Chapter XXXXVI- Closet Motive
Chapter XXXXVII- Invite
Chapter XXXXVIII- Dolly
Chapter XXXXIX- Comic Strip
Chapter XXXXX- Only Two?
Chapter XXXXXI- Back down
Chapter XXXXXII- Would Anyone Believe Me?
Chapter XXXXXIII- Yanked
Chapter XXXXXIV- Almost Gone
Chapter 55- Stings
Chapter 56- Comic Strip Part 2
Chapter 57- Pots and Pans
Chapter Bonus- Oc Chapter!!
Chapter 58- Phone Thief
Chapter 59- Egg
Chapter 60- 3 person rule
Chapter 61- Goodbye Letter
Chapter 62- Grieving is Normal
Chapter 63- You should be dead
Chapter 65- Promise me
Chapter 66- Red Ribbon 'gift'
Chapter 67- Snark and Games
Authors Note

Chapter 64- Kaede's kiss

122 4 0
By silliesgirlz

I found it interesting, two new floors? Were we being spoiled or was one of them just waay more boring than the other.

We pressed the button on the panel but the steel box didn't budge. Then, the doors opened to the black and white bear.

"Unfortunately after the last escapade, the elevator cannot be used. So I've graciously opened the stairs to you, of course only the floors you've unlocked through the trials. All others are still blocked!"

I groaned, "Stairs?"

Monokuma chuckled before poofing out of the vicinity. I continued to groan as we trudged up the stairs to the 18th floor.

It didn't look much different from our floor, another hall filled with doors and names on them. It made me wonder what happened to everyone after the school got taken captive or whatever. I wondered where they changed schools to and why the plates were on the doors.

They put those up during opening ceremony so if they were here, another opening ceremony had to have happened prior. But then, were they evacuated or something? It didn't make sense, they would've been living here so how did they all happen to be gone then.

In any way, this place was barren and all the bedroom doors were locked anyway.

There were four doors along the hall. The first one we entered looked like a counseling room, like one from every other school. It reminded me of all those talks I'd be called in for after pulling a prank or when I was stuffed in a locker by someone.

The second room was bigger and had a circle of chairs in the middle. Like some kind of group therapy room, honestly I felt uneasy in that room. It reminded me of the large table spread with food when the social worker would come around. Empty chairs that seem like they'll be used.

Shuichi went inside to search around. Including some cabinets that were around the room. He even found a safe, in a rather odd space inside the room if I may add. It was hidden behind various books in a cabinet, but what was inside explained why it was hidden.

Three bottles of liquor were stored inside. What I didn't get was why it was unlocked. We wouldn't have looked if it weren't open already. I put the bottles back and placed the books in front. Everyone here was weird enough already, didn't need any drunks.

We left the room and entered a room I could remember being in quite a lot. It wasn't the same one obviously, but an infirmary was an infirmary. I entered the room, Shuichi behind me.

The cabinets were locked, probably had medication and stuff in it. Miu would've probably taken anything and everything in this shack. I dismissed my thoughts and checked the desk that was off to the side.

The drawer contained a few empty syringes, some clear latex gloves and a thermometer. The syringes were something to keep an eye on but I only put that thought on the back burner.

"Find anything," Shuichi asked from across the room.

I thought about mentioning the syringes but wanted to keep it to myself just in case. "Nope, just benadryl and thermometers." He eyed me suspiciously but continued to look around a bit longer.

We left the room afterwards, closing the door behind us. Nothing was that interesting other than those three rooms. Finally, we headed into the last room along the hallway.

When we entered, it was immediately clear what the room was for. With all the fabrics lining the wall, a small kitchen and sewing machines, it was quite obvious. Home Ec class, of course they had one.

I walked over to a tower of drawers. They were full of things like thread, sewing needles, pin cushions, pins, some other tools I couldn't name, and scissors.

I slammed the scissor drawer, flashes through my mind of red inkling out from my arm. I shook my head to erase the thoughts, though I was shaky. I stepped away, wanting to leave the room as quickly as possible.

I explored the small kitchen cabinets and such. There was a knife block, spices, dishware, pots, pans, even managed to find some rat poison with traps of course.

I felt Shuichi's hand on my shoulder, "Find anything interesting?"

"Nope!" I lied, "It's like a wasteland."

He looked confused, "A w-wasteland? But this is place perfectly clean."

"But it's all sitting, not being used," I chuckled, "nishishi~ it's a waste. Land."

He face palmed, "I get it. But considering, Kokoro is probably going to frequent this room. It won't be unused for long."

I shrugged as we left the room, having searched everywhere we could inside it. I was still slightly shaky from earlier, but it didn't seem Shuichi had noticed; which I was quite glad about. I glanced at my hands, wrapped in bandages from punching walls or was it the floors? Too hard.

I placed them back in my pockets, though I wouldn't stop shaking for a long time.

Shuichi glanced over at me, "Y-you alright?" Damn. He probably noticed then. I nodded, playing pretend as usual. His expression was full of concern but I did my best to ignore it.

Then someone approached, a face I'd known as a friendly one. Well for the most part anyway. She didn't smile, but seemed rather indifferent I guess would be the word for it. She raised a brow at the sight of me.

"You're shaking," Sachio stated.

I pretended not to notice, "So I am! How strange."

She rolled her eyes, "Whatever. People are wondering where you two went, so I offered to find you."

"Awe someone's looking for little-old-me~" I smirked.

She sighed, "More Shuichi really but you're kinda of a package."

Wow, what a self-confidence booster. Thanks Sachio -_- She moved passed us, entering one of the counseling rooms behind us.

Shuichi made eye-contact with me, "D-do you mind come down to the cafeteria with me?" I didn't really want too. Especially if it was Kaede, she was a tad annoying.

"Sure! Can't disappoint my precious Shumai after all!" I smiled at him.

"You wouldn't be dissap-" I grabbed his arm mid sentence.

"Let's go already, can't keep them waiting!" I yanked him to the steps where we descended down to the first level.

Once down, we walked the rest of the way to the cafeteria, and as expected Kaede gestured for him to come over. I let him go and he walked towards them, but she was still gesturing. SHe wanted me to get over too? Talk about bothersome, but I had some time-

My thoughts were interrupted as someone tapped my shoulder. I whipped my head around to spot Rantaro. "Kokichi, do you have a minute?" He asked, and I nodded. We stepped out into the hall, "Look, I'm not sure how to tell you this-"

"Awe does Rantaro have a crush?~" I teased knowing that's not what he wanted to talk about.

He let out an exasperated sigh, "it's about Shuichi... and Kaede" I nodded and he continued. "Well- Shuichi uh- Shuichi kissed Kaede." He waited for my face to change but it didn't. We hadn't been dating so I couldn't be mad at him, though my internal screaming said otherwise.

"Aren't you upset?" He asked.

I smirked, "No, but you certainly are." That was a lie but he couldn't tell. He eyed me, eyes squinted.

"He's your boyfriend isn't he? Why wouldn't you be upset? Our partners cheated," Rantaro explained his point of view.

I shrugged, "Well sure, if he were my boyfriend, I would be so~ mad! I can only imagine how you feel about Kaede right now!" He glared. "OOoo touchy! Don't hurt me now avocado boi! I'm so threatened!"

He held his face in his hand, "It's on me for thinking I could have a serious conversation with you. Just thought I'd let you know, it happened a few days ago. I saw it from outside the kitchen." The kitchen... wait... it couldn't have been when I was in the cabinet... So that's what the long pause was.

A grossed out sensation came over me, even a bit of baby barf. I did my best to mask out my feelings so Rantaro wouldn't take notice.

There was one odd thing though.. Shuichi kissed her? He wasn't that bold, even when in a relationship with me! Especially in this zone that he had nightmares of.

...

A/N

Meant to post this on Friday but was out of town for a bit (had no wifi). I'm back now and even if I forget to write, there's already three more chapters written after this one :3

Have a good day/night or whenever you are reading!

Love y'all

~silliesgirlz out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.3K 1.9K 21
⚠️ Warnings ⚠️ -child neglect -bullying -homophobia -dark thoughts -anxiety -ED -abuse -intrusive thoughts? -swearing(canon language) {non-desp...
8.9K 233 22
⚠️ THERE MAY BE DANGANRONPA V3 GAME SPOILERS ⚠️ Two guys, one different from the other. An eccentric, extroverted, too direct one is full of energy...
17.6K 543 15
𝕐𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕊𝕙𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕚 𝕩 𝕂𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕚 𝕩 𝕐𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕖 ℝ𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕠 "𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝓊𝓅 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝒻𝑒𝓌... 𝒮𝒸𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽...
376K 12.7K 52
Shuichi Saihara wasn't fond of Kokichi Ouma at first, but a killing game trapped in a school with fifteen other people can change someone's mind. A l...