Fortuity | โœ“

Autorstwa mistopher

( Bang Chan + Hwang Hyunjin ) โI cannot risk losing her.โž โ”ˆโ”ˆ mistopher | 2022 ++ Pride is something that Bang... Wiฤ™cej

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Bonus 01
Bonus 02
Bonus 03
Bonus 04
Bonus 05

Chapter 00

1.3K 64 99
Autorstwa mistopher

F O R T U I T Y
(n) /fɔːˈtjuːɪti/
( A chance occurrence. )

┈     ┈     ┈     ⋞ 〈 🏠 〉 ⋟     ┈     ┈     ┈

Theme song:
Half a Man by
Dean Lewis.

Hero's Soup Kitchen
6:30pm

FORTUITY.

"Good evening," a rather motherly tone addressed, the smile behind it radiating utmost warmth and welcome, whilst the wrinkles at the corners of her eyes clarified her middle age; an assumed lovely woman, "Would you like rice or pasta tonight? Or both? Not a lot of you tonight, so plenty to go around."

"Y-yeah," the man cleared his throat, bringing his cold thumb to his nose to rub it, and rolling his heavy shoulders to be more comfortable in the thick coat hugging his frame. "Both please," he sighed, dreading the routine of being at someone else's mercy like that.

Constantly worried about the fact that a grown and sinewy man like himself was to stoop so low from society's expectations, as to depend on a group of generous strangers for a form of daily bread.

"No problem, sugar," the old lady nodded, appearing so joyful and willing to perform her far-reaching duties.

The unnamed only looked from his stance before the counter, eyeing her familiar movements, with the thin hairnet covering the greying strands on her head, as well as the green apron that came before her kind dress.

"How was your day?" She tried to make conversation, plating the food, "I hope it was alright. Hope that you're alright. Make sure to take care of yourself, okay? And never give up."

"Thank you for your service," he took the plate before strolling up some, smiling weakly to the other faces behind him, as well as the few in front, just to appear polite. He then sighed, again, upon being greeted by another volunteer; that one, a young male.

The parting of his lips shone even brighter than the last, and the less fortunate one arched a brow, head tilted sideways.

"Are you new here?" He asked meekly, nodding when the stranger flashed a thumbs up. "Alright... Thank you for your service. All of you save lives."

"And we love what we do," the volunteer winked at the older-looking male, admiring one of the mildly prominent dimples that were positioned at the corner of his crooked lips, "Steamed vegetables for you?"

He accepted the container from over the counter, confused at the fact that it wasn't one of their own dishes, but rather a Ziploc bowl to which the owner most likely held the cover. "Taking everything to go this evening?"

"I always take everything to go," the coated one shrugged, watching as his bowl was being filled, scratching his throat; perhaps a cold coming on. "Thank you," he took it back, squinting to take note of the letters inked onto the volunteer's nametag, "Lee Minho. Thank you for your service."

"Always a pleasure," Minho nodded, still smiling, directing his attention to the next in line whilst the bloke moved up.

"Thank you for your service," the unnamed male recited after every serving, one forced yet deferential smile never once dimming from his face, and mind not willing to drift, in the slightest, from his reason for being there in the first place.

His reason for leaving with his meal packaged; all of that.

"Hi hi! When you're done, you'd just bring your empty plate up here and then- wait, you have your own bowl?" A voice snapped said man out of his subtle trance, his eyes wide at the sight of who that base belonged. His lips pursed, head cocked to the side, lost for words for the first few seconds.

That one with the impactful tone wore the most gorgeous freckles, and his long, blond hair was wrapped into a bun underneath his own hair net. His eyes held this-- such a sublime glow, and the depth of his voice almost didn't fit, yet matched what could be considered flawlessly, at the same time.

"Uhm," the other coughed; perhaps that was another new volunteer, "I usually leave with my meals, are you new as well?"

"Yeah," the worker nodded, standing behind a pile of forks and knives that sat on the near-empty table, "sorry, I didn't know. Have a good night... yeah? I-- I hope you enjoy everything," he sounded nervous, for some reason, as soon as his eyes locked with the taller before him. "I'm Felix," he informed on without thought, drawing a hand forward, and smiling when it was shaken as implicatively requested. "I hope to see you again sometime soon. Have faith, things get better."

"Only what we call fortuity can save people like me," the man sighed with his mumble, thankfully too quiet for Felix to decipher, "Thank you for your service," he said louder and smiled, a bit more genuine that time.

Fixing on the cover of his bowl, and pulling the hood of his coat over his head, he nodded once more at the slim, freckled Felix, waving a dim goodbye before walking out of the building.

Felix watched, curious.

Disappointed that he hadn't gotten a name back.

-

Miroh Apartments
9:45pm

"Hey."

"Hey," the blond closed the door behind him before strolling forward, anxious, somewhat. "You didn't tell me that you were coming over... Or did I miss?"

"I didn't know I always had to tell you," a sly smirk cracked upon the face of that stubby man; muscles an attractive width, flexing beautifully as he pulled a coat down from the bare majority of his arms. "Aren't you my boyfriend?" He tossed it over the sofa, redirecting his steps to converse with his partner more appropriately. "Why do you look so tense, Lixie? Relax, it's me."

"Mhm," the other loosened his more slender arms, following the physical instruction of his lover to lift them to the other pair of shoulders. About the same height, but he could not direct his eyes for their contact; not yet. So he pushed his lips forward into a pout and sighed when the fuller pair met them for a long, wet, and slightly uncomfortable peck.

"What's wrong?" The male's brows furrowed when his Lixie didn't kiss back, tightening his grip on the slimmer waist, "Is it that new volunteer thing? I told you that you shouldn't do it, Felix. Now you're too tired for se-"

"I'm not tired, Changbin," Felix breathed out, followed by a heavy sigh, glossed eyes, and legs amply weak to follow Changbin's pull toward the large-enough bed a few steps from the couch in Felix's studio apartment. "I'm not tired, I just hate how anytime you come over now, it's for sex..."

"Now now, Felix, you know that's not true," Changbin raked a hand through his hair, irritated, "You're always busy with school or that damn painting in the day, so what do you want me to do? The last time I asked for a date, you used them as excuses-"

"I had an exam the next day, plus a piece due that same night, Changbin," Felix rolled his eyes, folding his arms over his chest, "and then you never asked again. It's just not nice, how you treat me."

"Okay, how about this? We could go out tomorrow night?"

"Night? Binnie, I have to work at the center tomorrow too," Felix frowned, squeezing Changbin's hand beneath his chin, pleading for a counteroffer, "Could we do it in the afternoon instead? My classes end by noon, so I'd have enough time. Please? Pretty Binnie please?"

Pondering, Changbin nodded, leaning in to kiss Felix's nose, smiling at the blush that coated either cheek soon after.

Felix missed that. Missed those supposedly meaningless gestures that valued the absolute most to his poor heart. Longed for the old Changbin that was kinder, more loving, and more focused on his happiness, as opposed to their sex life.

"I could take the afternoon off from the tattoo shop," he shrugged and let go of Felix's hand, sliding off his top.

Felix's eyes then fell onto the lines of permanent ink that filled sections of pores on his lover's back when he turned to lay the shirt at the foot of the bed. Felix lifted one hand to trace over the printed compass, taking up the bulk of Changbin's behind.

"I always liked this tattoo of yours," he giggled, breath hitching when Changbin pounced on him, playfully, laying his slim body back-first onto the mattress. Soft lips then met his neck, down into the dip of his collarbone, fingers combing through Changbin's black, straightened hair.

"And your tongue piercing," Felix tittered when the sphered, cold metal could be felt against his skin, and then his own tongue when Changbin leaned up to kiss him, smirking.

Soon enough, either's clothes were off. Felix choked out his groans and moans as quietly as possible, considering the thin walls of the complex's apartments. And Changbin grunted in lust to further bask in the acceptance of the entirety of his fulfilled desires.

Of what he always knew how to get, no matter how much resistance Felix put up at first.

Seo Changbin had a way with words; some commendable tactics in the psychological fort. Always knew how to work his lover's emotions and expectations into a ceramic vase that only his toxicity could fill, at least for the time being.

"Binnie," Felix almost screamed as he came, nails dug deep into Changbin's back, loving the feel of the slightly elevated strokes of skin with the ink. He thrashed from overstimulation as Changbin kept up, carelessly chasing his own high, face dug into Felix's neck. "Fuck, Changbin."

"Shit," Changbin swore as he shot his load into the condom, breathing hard, sweating, overwhelmed with pleasure. "That ass of yours," he taunted, looking down at Felix's twitching entrance as he pulled out, smacking one buttock right after, "Best I've ever had by far."

"Binnie-"

"But you'd be able to take care of yourself tonight right, sweetheart?"

"W-what?"

"Since we have to go out tomorrow, I must go to the shop now to set up some things so I won't have to delay in the morning," he kissed Felix's cheek, the used condom already rid into the small bin near the bed, and clothes halfway on. "So you'd just take care of yourself tonight," he pulled his tank top on, taking some tissue from the box on the nightstand to wipe his face, nonchalant. "Love you," Changbin kissed Felix's lips again, "see you tomorrow."

"Bin-Bin," Felix squeezed Changbin's arm before he could tread far enough, eyes teary, state vulnerable, "just stay a little longer, please? I've missed you... and I wanted cuddles."

"Cuddles or date, Felix? You can only choose one."

Felix sniffled, giving up...

Almost on the relationship, but not yet.

Not yet...

"Date," he whispered, "I'd see you tomorrow then," he let go of Changbin's arm, hugging his nude self underneath the blanket, discomforted by the presence of his own release, and dreading the fact that he had to clean that up all by himself... yet again. "I love you too, Changbin."

-

Lonely St., Seoul, South Korea
6:30pm

"Bella Bella."

A giggle, followed by a dog's playful whimper.

"My little princess Belle Bella... Where are you?"

"I'm still scared of the beast," a child's voice echoed in the almost empty alleyway, and the man behind the wholesome introduction chuckled at his baby's innocence.

"Aw, ouch," he held his chest, feigning sorrow, "I thought my princess said I transformed into a prince already. Now I'm a beast again? My heart- it- it's broken," he faked a sob, but the smile returned, brighter than ever, and more genuine than his will to live when the child crawled out of her hiding spot; eyes big, face clean, and a soft pout being pushed forward by her pale cheeks.

"No, don't be sad," she stood to hug her father, happy to see the bowl of savory-smelling food in his hands, "Daddy is my prince," she grinned, "and always will be. Belle princess was just making a joke."

"I know, darling," he kissed her head, stooping down to rest the bowl of food at the side of their open tent before greeting, lovingly, the Rot Weiler that followed Bella out from the behind. "Ben, good boy," he praised, taking a treat from his pocket to the animal's mouth, "always guarding my princess well for me, hm?"

"Did anything happen while daddy was gone?" He asked, crawling inside of the tent to relax some, and taking Bella into his arms when she obeyed to come in after, the filled bowl held in her hand. "Anybody passed by...? Were you scared?" He opened it, taking a spoon from his coat and mixing it up a bit. "I know you're my big and brave girl."

"I'm brave because I have daddy and Ben to always protect me," Bella grinned and chortled, opening her mouth wide with a quiet, "Ah," sound when her father zoomed the airplane of food into her mouth, holding her tummy from the great taste.

"It's so delicious," her six-year-old tongue struggled with the last word. And then she took the spoon from his hand, smiling uncontrollably, and flicked her wrist to collect another portion into the utensil, guiding it to her daddy's mouth, "You have to eat too. You never eat," she frowned, "I can't eat all by myself, and I want daddy healthy too."

"What a considerate princess I have," he chewed, his beaut dimples showing. Taking note of Ben's faint whimper from the front of the navy blue tent, he laughed, leaning forward some, to pet his head. "We'll always leave some over for you, Bennie. Just be patient."

"Patient, Bennie, patient," Bella mocked cutely, her parent ruffling the brown, neatly laid strands on her head before pinching her nose. "I love you, daddy."

"And I love you the most, princess Bella."

┈     ┈     ┈     ⋞ 〈 🏠 〉 ⋟     ┈     ┈     ┈

Welcome to Fortuity!!
Thank you gravlixty  for helping me so much with the title <3

Thoughts on the first chapter?

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

18.4K 969 53
!!! A Stray Kids Modeling AU !!! ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—…๐—‚๐—‘_๐–ผ๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ_: ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—†๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—…๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐–ป๐—’ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–บ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—† ๐—๐—๐–บ.๐—...
115K 8.3K 52
[COMPLETE] high school is a time to make memories. hwang hyunjin has spent the vast majority of his life under the protection of his elder brothers s...
27.7K 1K 39
(under edit) Schools Playboy fall in love with a boy.. See how story turns after that, "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry" he cried "We aren't destined to...
51.2K 2.7K 31
[COMPLETED] Minho was always left behind by his parents, they don't have time for him other than dinner time. Now that they have transferred in Austr...