the hood

By AlpHa__KeNNy__BODYXV

Lee :v More

Part 1

24 1 0
By AlpHa__KeNNy__BODYXV

() =thoughts

""=speach

**= actions

   Namikaze Uzumaki Naruto was the son of two incredible scientists Uzumaki Kushina. They, however, lived on a big island it had the size of a continent, and yet it hadn't been discovered by outsiders, in said place were multiple clans from the Hanma, the fiscally strongest of them all, and some of the biggest fighting prodigies. The Namikaze was a stronger sub-clan of the Uchiha's with stronger visual prowlers and bigger knowledge in general. And the Uzumaki as strong as the Hanma, were strategic genius that could use chakra and magic, they had incredible powers, like, Karma, biokenesis (full-body manipulation), time-space manipulation, matter manipulation, reality manipulation, energy manipulation, life/death manipulation, and much more things. And there were, even more, clans that were on the island, but about those we will talk later you see 1500 years ago they had made an alliance and the royalty of all the clans started to get engaged, exclusively the royalty,  until it happened finally one the only one to be a combination of all the clans and some aliens, and other known species of humans that came to sit head, which I can't reveal. However, there was something that was going to happen like it or not, you see the people of the island were on the verge of death, due to a massive flood that would sink that city, and even if they as people could escape they decided not to and fall in an honorable death. But Minato and Kushina didn't think that same they created a special pod that would auto suffice the needs of baby, Naruto. But before he left Naruto was injected with a serum that was invented by them along with a couple of modifications to ensure their baby's survival. The serum is a perfected concoction of multiple serums, with aim of augmenting his power and enhancing previously dormant genes, and enhance the ones that are awake, we know the serums as goblin formula, super-soldier serum, the black panther herb, super soldier serum (Deathstroke's), the golden sentry serum, and the all of them with permanent effects, with a lack of consequences.

He, had fleed his home island in a pod, he went through the sea and the little pod ended up on a small city bay. Gotham was the place, of the many that could find him, jim gordon was the one to find him.  the baby was 2-3 years younger then barbara according to what he was told.  He them had to leave him in a adoption center, the wayne adoption center he was educated until 3 when he escaped the adoption center, 2 years later he was looking for food he encountered a man he was eating a big burger, without thinking he rushed at the man realsising there was also a girl probably 1-2 years younger he fist did a back kick sweep it was so smooth that the man couldn't believe it the look in his eyes said everything. After the swift takeout of the girl the kid went for the man, he threw a roundhouse kick the man saw the technique, the same as in Maui thai, he blocked it with a check but the man felt something a crack, his tiba had been broken the shock got to him but the pain didn't. Naruto when for the same kick again and the man did the same movement awaiting the check but something else happened, a small movement of the waist and ankle he changed the whole direction of the kick but jumping and using his whole body to throw a airial roundhouse kick the man impressed crouched. Evading the kick but then he touched the floor he was positioned in a special stance and using the mans current stance he used with the kick he was positioned in from the moment he touched the ground, letting the man have no time to react. A reverse creasent moon kick landed in his face throwing him back. The hamburger went to the air and he grabbed it, he then started to eat it in a almost animalistic move. 

The man, however, was inside a wall well more like half and half, he was perplexed on what he thought as a kid had just beat his ass in 5 seconds. He looked at the kid, so much untaped potential it was crazy. All what he had ever thought, had been proven wrong in 5 seconds, he is one of the best combat specialists in the world right... right, well his mind was doubting it, he felt his body slowly regenerating. He looked at the kid once again. He took a small gun out a tranquilizer dart was the shot but seconds before it he saw the kid spike up and as if he knew what was happening.  Before he extended his arms to his direction and grabbed the bart in the middle of his fingers. It was like if he knew the direction, and exact angle of a threat even before it happened he waited 2 more seconds as his tibia regenerated and walked out of the wall he then went behind him. The kid turned around but before he could do anything deathstroke shanked him with  poission dart.

Narutos world had gone dark. 

When he worked up he was stranded in a metal desk, a weird man with a suit half orange and blue was infront of him, he recognized him as the man he beat up the last time he was conscious. 

"I have a deal you cant resist."

Naruto instead of answering just raised an eyebrow

"I train you give you food and shelter..."

"catch"

"oh so you do speak, and as for your question there is no catch."

"cap, just tell me bozo"

*This fucking kid*

"you will have to work with and for me"

"then tell my who are you and what type of work"

"mercenary work and I am slade willson you can call me deathstroke"

"okay"

*what that was fairly easy*

" I just have a request."

"yes kid"

"I have two people in mind I wanna kill"

"who"

"black and white mask."

"Sure"

A little kid was in a apartment bleeding 10 people beating him to death.

"boys stop that remember you cant kill him, he owes us at least 4 months of rent. " said a man with a face resembling a blackmask

All of the man stoped all went silence. Nothing was heard.

It didn't matter if the kid payed them or not they would still beat him near death.

A man with a face that looked like a white mask then took a handgun and shot the boys knees. They then left the apartment. This was a routine the stress making the boy stress levels so high his hair changed multiple times.

This kid was naruto

 3 years later.  to be exact Naruto was undoubtedly the strongest hand to hand combatient.

deathsroke had to admit he was a prodigy, he had learned all fighting styles with a single look and even created more of his own. Almost instinctively, it was like if he analised the situation and created or used the most suitable counter fighting style. 

His strength was unmatched he was sure he had more strength that even superman, he also knew he had more power and powerups but he would never say or acknowledge this. Since it was more of a hypothesis 

He was interesting he had even made a weird relationship with his daughter it was like a sister, brother relationship. Or at least that was what he thought. 

He was a master of everything it was... incredible all weapons were easy cake for him it was almost funny. 

The 8 year old teen was on arkham, he had been liberated by deathstroke who was actually proud for once. He was outside of a big building, they were outside of a warehouse of the two masks. 

He looked around the building and entered, he had discovered a couple of his abilities from the demon back/brain, elemental manipulation and someothers, he activated the demon back and brain and dropped inside the building taking one by one silently until only two people were left, both the masks he landed in front of them they shot at him but he didn't move the demonic back enhancing his endurance making him invulnerable to the bullets he then grabbed blackmask throwing him from the building, killing him by fall damage. Whitemask, however, grabbed a sword something in naruto spiked up it was like if the sword  was part of him rage chaos awaked in him, a weird magic all black came inside him suddenly whitemask didn't have the sword  instead naruto had it. White mask was going to say something "..." but nothing came he looked at his mouth and he didn't have any then his head imploded. Naruto then went to his knees recovering he had no idea what was that, he grabbed the sword and kept it, his outfit a white with gold changed to black and gold. As he left.

In somewhere else Kent lesson felt something he went to the helmet he left it talking to him "an uzumaki" 

He had all the knowledge of the multiverse he knew what the uzumaki were, the original and true users of the helmet of destiny and almost omnipotent magic users. 

But he felt Nabu (the helmet) say something else "no not only an Uzumaki, he is the last son of zyto"

He then felt it so much chaotic energy, this could be his successor, the next dc. fate the legitimate dc. fate

Naruto had entered his apartment but instead of his apartment he was in the tower of fate.

"Were am I! " Naruto yelled

"oh hi I am kent nelson and I am interested in training you"

"training, what type?"

"I have seen, great power in you so much power chaos and order so much of it."

"okay"

" there is also a reason my I called you here, there is something, its more of a legacy of your clan." 

Naruto looked at him in wide eyed
Did this guy knew who were his parents

"speak up, I want to know everything."

"well not much I know but as for now I know you are a disendant of multiple clans of zyto, but as for now I only know you harvor the power of the Uzumaki clan although how to use their exact power I wouldn't be able to show you, I could show you how to control two powers that the clan has, chaos and control magic. But before, you should take this" a helmet in his hand

Naruto looked at it confused but grabbed it and then proceeded to put it on. The mask changing into a gold mask with a hood and a full blown outfit, the sign of a gold bat in the chest, with. small golden amulet but the outside of the outfit changing with the thought of Naruto. He then read a voice in his head.

"hello Naruto" 

said two voices

"we are Xanadoth, and Nabu we are loyal servants of our fathers the Uzumaki" the lord of Caos and order said

Kent nelson looked shocked the amulet of Xanadoth, it was combined with the aumelet of anubis, while the cloak of destiny went inside of narutos body the perfect balance of chaos and order, the kid had so many demons, angels, and in general, agents of chaos, and order, with near omnipotent or in some cases actually omnipotent powers, the adding of a agent of order caused a agent of chaos to bind to him to keep the equilibrium. It was incredible to say the least, he had know little of the Uzumaki but Nabu a agent with an almost limitless amount of magic power, nigh-oniscence and hundred of other powers but the most important was cosmic awareness it let the user of the power understand the working of the universe to a cosmic level therefore showing him how to use his powers, but know with Xanadoth, things became even more crazy they were on equal footing. But had a different type of energy source and powers that were the complete opposite, Xandoth brought was things like nothingness manipulation, anti energy manipulation and much more. But the nigh-omniprecence he had was a incredible thing. 

Cosmic information about magic came to naruto like if he knew everything about magic but he didn't. It was confusing to say the least. It was more like he knew he had the knowledge but he really didn't. A name however came to his mind "kurama"

"oh Kurama" Nabu said he didn't have omniscence but his cosmic awareness gave him high-nigh omnipotence in magical aspects, "that was a demon one of the strongest acually I dare to say stronger than both Xandoth, and me, a agent of both caos and order. And the demon that allways protects you."

"Who are you!"

"we" said Xandoth, "we are beings that came from the Uzumaki all agents, and supernatural and denomic beings come from that clan even agents that some who don't follow their traditions or love the Uzumaki like trigon come from them. But that number of those agents are almost eradicated after, other agents that loved the Uzumaki caos and order they all killed them except a few."

Nabu then added his grain of salt "Even omnipotent beings were taken down, the matter was that the demons that loved and charised the Uzumaki were stronger. And as for now they are all in you, awaiting for you to need them to give you their power."

Naruto was shocked but confused it was just to much.

Kent then said, "make yourself in home immortal prince of zyto or Naruto"

"naruto, I prefare Naruto" 

"I will show you how to control the power of caos and order, and how to control the power of Nabu and Xandoth, but I cant show you how to control the power of other beings since I myself don't know how to, that is something you will have to learn by yourself."

Naruto thought about it "I will take it"

7 years later, Naruto was the greatest magician he could control the power of Nabu and Xandoth, he could use power beyond what was stated to be the magical limit, and infinite amount of magic in every spell and a lot more powers. 

Naruto had become somewhat of a son of kent nelson they had a father son relationship, he was like the son Kent and his wife never had, he had much to his surprize had mullions of shadow clones (a spell made from chakra a different source of energy of the many that he is a to use he learned thanks to Nabu he knew were the order and how to search for something in the library of fate. His clones sending him knowledge constantly. Some of the things he discover was how to use some of his clan abilities he didn't know all his clans or powers but for know he could use some specially cool power ups like the 

supreme karma (lets him use chakra to an incredible level but it looked like a giant dimond tatood in his chest that expanded), 

The jougan (it had many mystical powers but he knew it was the culmination of all mystical doujutsus.)

His magical symbol instead of the ankh is this, its the representation of zyto, and all the power of live, death and their elements.

As for now Naruto had contained the soul of zauther okuko in a jar, a giant tentacle came out of a jar just for Naruto to use his demonic back to grab the tencacle and with a demonstration of strenth that not even superman has he put the tentacle back into the jar and sealed it, he then looked at the jar in the inside a giant squid with wings. He had learned that even if the uzumaki created all magic but with that came monsters but not all of them loved the Uzumaki and some where residuals of magic and for now the offspreed of magical beast were rouming the universe, and even the multiverse, some reproducing and making hybrinds some by mitosis and so on and fourth.

 Now it was his duty to capture and educate them, 2 gobolins came to him, they were from the invernus universe there they hunted other creatures they were thought by naruto and 2 of them came with him, and were serving him, almost like butlers. They made his and kents life easier, and according to them it was the best time in their life. 

Naruto became such a good surcerer he didn't have to say the name or make any hand signs to make any jutsu, spell, or any type of manipulation.

He had discovered a lot of universes and their respective magical sources and powers like haki, devil suits (a combination of pure haki and a genetical change caused by the fruit which he could simulate with his biokenesis there fore he could use the power and stages or gears of every devil fruit.) Cursed energy and much more. He had made a life in every universe causally dropping by in each separate universe, multiverse etc.

"Naruto" a voice came behind him

"Hai" I said

"Master Kent is looking for you" Said one of the goblins

" Coming " I awnserd

Kent saw him appear in a dimensional crack one of Naruto favorite teleportation spells

"Naruto remember what I told you before"

"Oh you mean that"

"Yes you are joining the young justice"

"Okay sure"

"Have tou thought of a name for your Alice "

"Oh I have I went to a universe and went to the past there I found a man called joy boy, I asked him if I could use his name he said that if I trasmited joy and his teaching of the sun god then it would be alright. The destiny cloak becomes somewhat of a vest, the amulet turning into a chain both golden with a change of color between white and black, my hair changing as well, I decided to use Haki, the devilfruit gomu gomu nomi, and the powers of nika (sun and rain god), and the powers the original joy boy telled me he had, I also met a really nice guy his name was luffy they had very similar powers and he told me to use his devilfruit powers, I decided to join his crew, although his joyfull personality rubbed on my, plus I will go on afternoons with them and use my spare time since he is such a nice ladd."

"To much information, but I am happy you doing friends Naruto." Said Kent

I decided to change the topic since a question was on my mind since a long time "when are you going?" I asked a sad but happy tone

" Oh I wish it to be sooner than later but before I go to see my wife again I wish for you to be in a team since you are both of our legacies"

I was confused for a second but then I rememebered, she had been a sorcerer too.

"I swear to continue your legacy and mrs. nelson legacy, I will make both of you proud!"

"That's what I like to hear, now go to sleep, Fountherhiem and countercoup are waiting for you"

What were Fountherhiem, and countercoup they were giant 3 headed dogs that were some of my awesome pets

I then slept on his bed. After a couple of hours he waked up, a floating plate of food coming to his bead,

"Oh hello plate-san"

The plate moved up in recorgnision of what Naruto said

" So what did your crew make for dinner today "

A weird langueage then the plate saidwas heard but one of the powers that multiple of the agents what I had in me gave me the power of trascription, which is why I could understand everything from languages, body expressions, gestures, and things that didn't even make sense.

"I can't wait to try."

I looked at the food, well not really food on top of the plate was a big bottle of a shake a protein shake

I took a drink and when there was non I shaked the bottle, causing more to appear but instead of drinking it I placed it on the night table, to the but my hand to top of the bottle and squash it down instead of exploding it just folded into itself becoming a small circle almost as thin as a paper, but then I grabbed it and it actually became one I folded it in 4 and placed it on the table I did my morning routine and changed putting the small folded piece of paper in my pocket before leaving.

"So sensei you want me to go there today"

"Yes but before I have to tell you something"

"What"

"You have a split personalty disorder"

"What?"

"Yes, its bettween your magical side and psychical its like you are 2 different people"

"Wait 2"

"Yes its like there is you which I guess is in both personalities those being, hood, and joy-boy, you are the anchor think about it as if both joy boy and hood had always 50% of Naruto and 50% of their own will, its almost like of there was a 3rd personality that was always in control but the other two influenced him, meaning that you will always be there but the others are like helpers, I would recomend you to talk to them more often."

"Okay I will try"

"And Naruto todays the day in like 30 seconds we have to go"

"God admit and you didn't tell me"

"Nop"

I made the cape and helmet and amulet come out of me but instead of the hood it came out as a cool jacket (the metal of the helmet and cape fused to make it) and a chain with the amulet in the middle, The jacket had a golden outline, with some golden buttons but it was all white along with all his hair, his eyes also became a shining white, the white honestly looked like clouds, I honestly looked like a god

"Name?" Asked sensei forgetting the name of my second counterpart

"Joy boy"

"Well now lets go"

I opened a portal in the form of a rift.

We entered

And suddenly we were infont of the justice league or at least a part of them

"So sensei what are we doing here"

"You are going to join them"

"So a justice league for teens mmmmhmhmmhm, young justice hahahahahaha"

A weird man came up to sensei my diminer took a 180º degree turn my body message telling the man that if any bad thing was going to happen to him he would be sent to the deepest corner of tartarus, he seemed to get the message since he nodded, a small nod that only me and a weird kid acknowledged.

He then left exploring the space ship he realized he was on

The bat man then said "so Kent what brought you here?"

"I have a request, this is Naruto Uzumaki, he is joy boy and the hood a I have been training him for 3 years"

"The hood so he is a killer"

"Somewhat it was auto defense, you know the times that he killed but yet he does believe killing is necessary sometimes, or at least that is what hood thinks"

"Hood thinks?"

"Yes he has a simple case of split disorder he has 2 consciousness joy boy, hood, he is allways in command but either joy boy or hood take care of how he thinks. Hood is a representation of all the hate, pain and in general bad emotions he felt due to black and white masks, he took all the beatings, and after then joy boy took control he is the representation of everything good. He has both of their powers in each transformation but he dosent understand that yet."

"Understandable, powers weaknesses, strengths, trainers?" Batman asked as he created a file for the kid

"Well to start he is the last son of zyto we was multiple clans but I know of the Uzumaki, Hanna and that's all for background, he was trained by death stoke or hood was, he is acknowledged by death stroke as the best hand to hand and weapon user in history. I also acknowledge him as the stronger sorcerer to have ever lived or will ever lived, as for weaknesses we has none, but he does care to much about people and I guess you could use the disorder as a weakness.

Meanwhile Naruto had returned to the tower of fate going into his mindsccape, there he saw Nabu some other agents, but he then saw something curious there was a hooded man and one that looked exacly like him in joy boy mode

"Who are you" Naruto said

"We" said the both of them

"Are the parts of you, you don't remember"

"Then I want to remember"

Both of their hands were extended, for him to grab and so he did.

Memories came

Jim gordon playing with him, The masks playing with him as a baby, him with Ravager (death strokes daughter) him helping other organs, memories he had forgot, happy ones, the moments were he bonded with Kent sensei, and went Kent called him son by mistake. Then everything changed, the instance where he was beaten in the orphanage, the times were he didn't have to eat, the brutal beatings from both of the masks. The rage he felt when death stroke talked shit to his daughter, the crying nights that ravager had and much more.

He didn't remember anything. He looked at them both each a different persona from him not 2 personalities but 3 they disappeared into Naruto before they reappeared now being aknoledged by their master personalitiy. They always where a co-pilot instead of a pilot, but they managed to talk to each other you know the 3 personalities.

"So if you can fight like that." Said joyboy "so can I whoooo hoooo"

Hood opens his eyes below the mask "all the magic you know I know as well its just we don't realize it, we don't really know we know but we do, but he *pointing at naruto* he makes that happen"

"Now we are 3 in one!" Yelled Naruto

A message woke him up but a smile was still implanted (so no more talking) wined joy boy

Naruto picked it up it was a message from Kent (please pick me up)

(Joy boy lets follow your lead)

Naruto trasformed into him "cheers mate lets go for him"

A portal in the atalaya was formed where joy boy started at Kent

"Come on Kent sensei we don't have all day now do we"

"Gota go batman, but I have to say good bye"

"Oh so you will finally rest"

"Yes"

Then don't worry we have a plan he will become green lantern student for a while before the Jung justice program begins"

Naruto and Kent left to the tower of fate

"Naruto, before I go you will become green lantern protege or student you will learn from him for a couple of years before you go and join the league"

"Sure Kent sensei"

Kent got in bed as he felt weaker, Naruto grabbed his hand

"You know I am happy not to die alone, I am happy to have met you naruto"

" I was happy to meet you too dad, I mean..."

"Don't say more its a nice memory to go, you know being called dad, I will have to tell Inza went I see her."

And like that at 2:47 am Kent Nelson left the mortal realm to be with his wife Inza Cramer

Naruto waked up to see his sensei no, father figure he had a happy smile and he seemed to have been looking at his direction of his head said anything, Naruto carried him and buried him outside the tower of fate

He made a little funeral and invited the justice league and some personal friends of his father.

Two days after he teleported to the atalaya after receiving a call from batman

"This is green lantern"

Said batman "you will folow him and help him in whatever he needs, make sure to learn from him.

"Hello Naruto right"

"Yes but you can call me joy boy *naruto transformed into joy boy

"Nice trasformation kid now lets go"

When Hall Jordan said that a voice came from his ring "Hall Jordan you have an appointment to test the new prototype"

This is when halls face went from :) to :o

"Shit how can I get there"

"Oh I can help just tell me where and I will teleport you there." Naruto then teleported Hall to his work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
279K 9.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
716K 43.9K 108
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
907K 41.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...