Daycare Maintenance (Sun/Moon...

By Clara-TV

DO NOT REPOST IN ANY FORMAT! This includes republishing my work onto other sites or uploading it onto YouTube... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Halloween Special
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Preparing for the final | Final call for QnA Questions
Holiday Special
Leave the Pizzaplex ☆
Disassemble Vanny (1/2) ☆ ☆
Disassemble Vanny (2/2) ☆ ☆
Road Trip (1/2) ☆ ☆
Road Trip (2/2) ☆ ☆
Fire (1/2) ☆ ☆
Fire (2/2) ☆ ☆
Kill Afton ☆ ☆
Princess Quest (1/2) ☆ ☆ ☆
Princess Quest (2/2) ☆ ☆ ☆
QnA Shorts
QnA
Upcoming Epilogue + Pet Project
Epilogue Pt. 1
Epilogue Pt. 2
Epilogue Pt. 3
Epilogue Pt. 4
Epilogue Pt. 5
Epilogue Pt. 6
Epilogue Pt. 7
Epilogue Pt. 8
Epilogue Pt. 9
Epilogue Pt. 10
Epilogue Pt. 11
Epilogue Pt. 12
Epilogue Pt. 13
Epilogue Pt. 14
Epilogue Pt. 15
The End

Chapter 11

3.3K 161 104
By Clara-TV

As testing began, you noticed Sun was a lot bouncier and more excited. All his basic function tests went surprisingly well. His movement and flexibility were just perfect, his original security programming worked just fine, there were no bugs or glitches transforming. Everything was all going well.

"Alright, next up! Facial expressions!" Peter said. He tapped a few things on a tablet he had gotten from one of the managers. "I'm gonna list off emotions and I want you to do your best to try and emulate those emotions."

"Will do!" Sun said, practically beaming.

"I don't think we need to test any of the positive ones," Amanda whispered, nudging your arm.

You giggled and nodded, watching the two as Peter started naming emotions.

"Alright, I've got an easy one for you; happy," he said.

Sun gave him his biggest grin.

"Alright, sad."

Sun frowned, a set of lower eyelids you had never seen before raising slightly. The sadness in his eyes and just general expression was so realistic, it actually hurt you a little.

"Angry slash mad."

The sad expression contorted to a glare, the frown deepening as Sun crossed his arms.

This continued on for a bit, Peter calling out emotions and then typing down notes as Sun followed out those motions. Eventually, Peter finished up the list and started reading ahead, you and Amanda clapping as Sun bowed. You let out a small giggle, finding it cute that Sun was acting like this was some sort of dramatic play.

"Alright, next we have... Eclipse Protocol," Peter said.

"Oooh, I'm excited to see this," Amanda said.

"The feature has two uses; a midpoint for when the lights are dimmed but not completely shut off and a security feature that activates when children, staff, or animatronics are being threatened or assaulted by an adult or other staff member. The security mode will activate no matter the lighting," Peter read.

"So, are they both in control at the same time?" you asked.

"Um... the wording is a little weird but it says 'the light activated mode will allow both to be in control at once and the security mode is a fusion of both of their personalities'... good lord I hate how management words things," Peter grumbled.

"What do you expect? Management gets high on crack, writes down what they want, then send it off to whatever company makes the animatronics then they get high and make what management wrote them," Amanda said.

"Maybe that eclipse chip we had to install was like another personality? Like, it's still both of them, but it's a fusion? Does that even make sense?" you asked.

"No. This is Fazbear Entertainment we're talking about, though. Nothing makes sense with these guys," Amanda said.

"'A magical place where fantasy and fun come to life', but they took the fantasy part a bit too literally," Peter said.

You laughed and rolled your eyes.

"Well, let's first try the light activated mode," Peter said.

"I'll get the lights," Amanda said, going over to the switch.

You walked up to Sun, giving him a smile. "You excited for this?" you asked.

"Of course I am! It's gonna be so much fun sharing control with Moon. Oh! Oh! Do you think we can do those hand puppet things where I move one hand to talk and he moves another hand to talk?" Sun rambled, bouncing up and down.

You laughed, nodding your head.

"Alright! Light dimming in three! Two! One!" Amanda yelled, dimming the lights as she finished her countdown.

You and Peter both stared intently at Sun, watching as his sun rays started spinning. He let out a groan, clutching his face and stumbling back. A wave of worry immediately crashed over you and you took a few steps forward.

"Sun? Moon? Are you two okay?" you asked, reaching a hand out.

"Should I turn the lights back on?" Amanda called.

"Wait! This might just be a first-time thing! I remember hearing about that happening the first few times they transformed normally," Peter said.

The daycare attendant let out a cry of pain and you winced, running over to him and grabbing his arm. You didn't know how a robot could be in pain, but it was happening.

"Sun, Moon, relax. You've gotta relax," you said.

The attendant collapsed onto his knees, his body going slightly limp. You kept a firm grip on his arm, watching and waiting. You noticed that his outfit had changed slightly, they had changed to the pattern of Moon's pants, but the stars had the familiar red and orange stripes of Sun's pants. The left half of his chest had turned black like in Moon's design, but the right half was the same tan color as Sun. His left arm also had that same blue gradient from Moon's arms. Slowly, his arms rose to the compartment in his chest, pulling the night cap out and placing it behind the sun rays.

"Sun? Moon?" you whispered.

"I... I can talk... I can as well... heh... heheh..." He trailed off. "Oh my gosh! We can talk, Moon! Calm down, you're freaking me out. How can I? This is amazing!" Eclipse exclaimed, hugging himself and spinning around. His voice would switch between both Sun and Moon's voice.

"Hah! It worked!" Amanda exclaimed.

"Hey, Oliver! Come here!" you called.

You watched Oliver poke his head out from the jungle gym as he stared at Eclipse, his eyes lighting up. You watched him run down and over to where you and Eclipse were standing, hugging the fusion's leg.

"It's Mr. Sun and Mr. Moon!" he exclaimed.

"Right you are, little one. Oh, Moon, this is so fun! We can play with the kids together now!" Eclipse said.

Oliver laughed, nuzzling his pant leg.

"Alright! Now that we know dimming the lights works, let's move onto security mode," Peter said.

"I'm gonna turn the lights back on, okay guys?" Amanda called.

"I'll be able to come out later, right?" Eclipse asked in Moon's voice.

"Of course! I think we're all gonna want a nap after this is over, so we'll let you out then," Amanda said.

Eclipse smiled and nodded, a look of relief on his face. Amanda turned the lights back on and you watched as he almost seamlessly transformed back into just Sun. Peter was right, it was just a one-time thing.

"So, how do we activate security mode?" you asked.

"Well... one of us has to start threatening a child or worker," Peter said.

You, Peter, and Amanda all gave each other slightly worried looks as the realization of what you had to do dawned on you. One of you was going to actively threaten someone or maybe even hurt them. The thought made you sick.

"I'll... I'll do it. You don't mind if I use Oliver as my target, do you (y/n)?" Peter asked.

"Um... I... I guess. Oliver? Are you okay if Peter pretends to try and hurt you?" you asked, looking down at the little boy.

"He's not gonna actually hurt me, is he?" he asked, hiding behind Sun's leg.

"No! No, I'd never actually hurt you! We just need to make sure the security protocol activates so you and everyone else here can be safe," Peter said, rushing over and crouching down. He held out his hand, giving him a soft smile. "I'd never ever think about hurting you."

Oliver nodded, slowly stepping out from behind Sun and taking his hand. Peter took a deep breath, standing up and grabbing Oliver's wrist.

"Now listen here, you little brat! You're going to... to..." Peter trailed off, his eyebrows furrowing. "Damn it! Ugh, this is so hard! This goes against every one of my morals!"

"Don't worry. Maybe we can come back to it later?" you suggested.

"Come back later? Are you kidding me?"

You and Peter looked over at Amanda, seeing a glare on her face. She marched over to the two of you, pointing at Peter and jamming her finger into his chest.

"If we don't do this now, kids are gonna get fucking hurt. So, stop being a wimp and actually try," she growled.

"Amanda, calm down. I'm sure Peter and (y/n) just wanted to take some time to think of how to-"

"Shut the fuck up! You aren't a part of this, so stay out of it!" she yelled, cutting Sun off.

"Amanda, chill out!" Peter exclaimed.

"No! I have just about had it with you!" she yelled. She started stomping closer to Peter, causing him to stumble back. "You're a god damn wimp! Your morals are gonna be the reason some poor kid gets killed! You ever think about that!"

"Amanda! Knock it off!" you yelled, running up to her and trying to grab her.

Suddenly, you were on the ground, a stinging sensation exploding through your cheek. She hit you. She fucking hit you. Tears pricked the corners of your eyes as you looked up at her.

"Don't you fucking tell me what to do! You're not the boss of this brat! I am! Don't you dare get in the way of me disciplining him!" She screamed.

Within a second of those words leaving her mouth, Eclipse had pinned her to the ground, letting out a low growl. You didn't even realize he had transformed. It must've taken less than a second. You shakily stood up, running over to Peter with Oliver running over as well.

"Don't you dare touch a staff member like that ever again," Eclipse growled in both Sun and Moon's voice.

Amanda let out a small giggle before full on bursting into laughter. All of you gave her a confused and concerned look, Eclipse slowly getting off her and backing away.

"Oh my- oh my lord that worked!" she said between laughs.

Peter groaned from beside you and you looked over at him, seeing a look of realization on his face.

"She was acting," he said. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 4.1K 39
Finally moving out at the age of 22; and you needed a new job to support yourself. So, you applied for a job at the most popular attraction around, F...
871 36 17
Fazbear Entertainment recently brought forth a new concept in Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex: A daycare. A daycare called the Superstar Daycare. In...
430K 18K 78
Finding out the truth. Sure it may seem nosy, And sure, it may take MONTHS to-do so, But, In the end.. it will all be worth it. All the brain games...
168K 10K 36
"𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓 𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄, 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 . . . . 𝐘/𝐍? 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋�...