๐—ข๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ถ ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ |...

By Anoel08

โžธ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› two people with a love for onigiri fall in love part chatfic! slow burn! โžธ Osamu x fem!read... More

1 | Give me Friends
2 | Mutual Interests
3 | First Day
4 | Marriage Revoked
5 | No Brain
6 | Correction or Rejection
7 | Lunch Buddies
8 | Naughty Corner
9 | I Need You
10 | Shower Thoughts
11 | Search History
12 | Suna the Bitch
13 | Kenma's Worshippers
14 | Rings
15 | Spotify Premium
16 | Manager
17 | Shoplifter
18 | Bus Ride
19 | Arrival
20 | Reunion
21 | Dinner Plans
22 | Tokyo Nights
23 | OmiOmi
24 | Revelation
25 | Cold
26 | Chain Reaction
27 | Karaoke
28 | Leaving
29 | Never Again
30 | Therapy
31 | A Set Up
32 | An Upset
33 | Blonde Kenma
34 | Lie
35 | Sus Autocorrect
36 | She's Mad
37 | Promise
38 | Complicated
39 | Disgusting Idiots
41 | Bad News
42 | Bad Manager
43 | Party
44 | Shrek
45 | Get in Loser

40 | Surprise Shawty

4.1K 165 70
By Anoel08

Friday

The school week had flown past and it was already Friday.

Luckily for you going into the week, your relationship with Osamu had seem unaffected since the night in the park.

You wondered each day, if you should try and pursue something more — to Yua's advice, who you had been spending time with in your art classes.

But whenever you did think of that possibility you managed to come up with everything that could go wrong. Including your somewhat fragile friendship with Suna.

Neither you or Suna ever addressed the mishap from before, continuing on as friends like nothing ever happened. You weren't really sure if that was good or bad. But it seemed to work.

Speaking of Suna, the dark haired idiot was sleeping in class next to you. Which is why you were alone with your thoughts.

He had his elbow on the desk, hand on chin, with his face angled down and his bangs to cover most of face.

It was in a way so that at a first glance it wasn't obvious he was sleeping. Clearly it worked considering the teacher hadn't caught him yet.

However, the downwards angle of his face and slight parting of his lips resulted in drool to your disgust.

Suna was drooling.

With a smirk, you discreetly took a photo, sending it to him to see later which you already knew would annoy him to your satisfaction.

Caught in 4k.

🍙

"Please, please, please, please, pleasee!" Atsumu begged you. He was looking at the last onigiri you had left with desperation.

Atsumu was sitting across from you on the bench while Osamu was to your left and Suna to your right, and to Atsumu's left was Aran.

Aran shook his head in bewilderment, Osamu looked rather annoyed, Suna was indifferent, and you sighed.

"You want this huh?" You gave Atsumu a pointed look, picking it up. He nodded his head eagerly.

"Here you can have it..." Atsumu went to grab it from your hands but you diverted it to someone else, "Samu." You clarified, handing it to the grey haired twin, who accepted it gratefully with a smirk.

Aran once again shook his head in bewilderment. Suna wasn't even paying attention, just scrolling through his phone.

You met Atsumu's eyes to smirk gloatingly at him but to your surprise he wasn't upset. In fact he had a smirk of his own.

With that smug smirk Atsumu said with a teasing edge to his voice, "Of course you'd give it to Samu."

You glanced at Osamu in panic to see if he had caught onto how obvious Atsumu was being.

Osamu was in his own world eating the onigiri like he'd never eat again. You hoped that meant he was oblivious to what Atsumu had just said.

You also noted that Suna was on his phone still, and you prayed he was too zoned out to hear as well. Meanwhile Aran was shaking his head in bewilderment for the third time in the span of a minute.

The fact that Aran definitely caught onto that was enough to embarrass you. It could've been much worse though you concluded.

Turning your head you glared at Atsumu, convinced that if you glared hard enough he would understand that you were screaming at him inside your head to shut up.

However he ignored your smirk and was about to say something else but you quickly kicked him. In the shin. Hard. And instead of whatever he was about to say, he yelped, "ow!"

Osamu looked up in confusion looking between you and Atsumu, "what happened?" He questioned.

"Nothing." You assured him. Osamu had a quizzical look in his eye but just shrugged it off.

While you spoke you mistakenly flicked your eyes over to Suna who to your surprise met your gaze without looking away.

It was only a brief second. You looked away almost instantly.

But in that split moment you wondered if maybe he did pick up on what Atsumu was saying.

It was only a thought, because really, you had not the slightest idea what he was thinking.

═════════════ 🍙 ═════════════

Tsumu 👺
7:14pm

guesss whattt 😜

ur stupid 🗿

no...

well actually according to my
data...

i did something that might upset
u so shut up

well what did u do 🙄

i told samu abt ur feelings

WJAT

😜

i-

7:22pm

are u serious

ofc

...

i cant fucking believe u

its true

say sike rn

im sorry 😏

dont smirk at me.

😜

ur rlly testing my patience

😘

i hate you
Seen

7:30pm

lol im just sitting in silence
freaking out

sounds like fun

...

what specifically did u say

um
Seen

7:33pm

um ?
Seen

7:35pm

please i need answers 😐

idk

wdym idk u bitch

i didnt actually tell him

..................

surprise shawty

i actually HATE u.

why tf wld u do that

payback for not giving me the
onigiri

ur such a petty bitch omg

ur mad bc i got u ❤️

YEAH IM MAD

I WAS READY TO MOVE TO GOD
DAMN ANTARCTICA

aw i wouldve missed u

IDC

🥺
Seen

~~~~~

GUYS GUYS GUYS

i need to get this off my chest.

i hate history. with passion.

i literally spent the last two weeks analysing TWELVE sources and now have to make a 800 word-5 minute video documentation.

history can fuck off history can fuck off history can fuck off history can fuck off history can fuck off history can fuck off history can fuck off

stay hydrated :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.8K 26
โช ๐’๐”๐๐€ ๐‘๐ˆ๐๐“๐€๐‘๐Ž๐” โซ ๐ŸŽง ๐–ฅ๐–ซ๐–ด๐–ฅ๐–ฅ, ๐–ฒ๐–ซ๐–ฎ๐–ถ-๐–ก๐–ด๐–ฑ๐–ญ , ๐–ค๐–ณ๐–ข. ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ แฐ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–บ ๐–บ๏ฟฝ...
113K 2.7K 47
"๐—œ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ" | |_____๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐˜‚๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€. ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—น๐˜‚๏ฟฝ...
102K 4.3K 39
(M.Atsumu x fem!reader) "๐ˆ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐“๐Ž๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐ˆ๐๐† ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐”๐“ ๐ˆ๐“'๐’ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐Ž๐Ž ๐‹๐€๐“๐„." L/n Y/n a girl who foolishly falls inl...
80.3K 2.7K 53
"๐ข ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ข ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ" enemies to lovers love tria...