23 | OmiOmi

Wednesday

"Oomph—sorry" you apologised as you bumped into someone walking past.

You froze in fear when you realised it was the one and only Sakusa.

He scowled at you pausing his movements.

You watched in shock as he brought out sanitiser right in front of you.

Wait is he— WHAT?! IS HE SANITISING HIS CLOTHES???

You were pretty sure sanitiser was meant for skin only—hands specifically, but he was vigorously rubbing it all over the sleeve of his track jacket.

He glowered at you one more time before leaving without a word.

You stood there with a gaping mouth, completely dumbfounded until you heard laughter near by.

You looked for the source and noticed Kuroo pointing over at you laughing while sharing what he saw with Kenma.

Kenma then also laughed and you watched in horror as he went over to Akaashi to share.

You couldn't believe your eyes as Akaashi who smiled in amusement, decided he would share with Bokuto.

And then Bokuto let out an absurdly loud laugh like he'd just heard the funniest thing ever, catching the attention of pretty much everyone in the gym.

What the fuck.

What type of middle school gossip bullshit is this-

Is this all I am to them. Something to gossip and laugh about.

You glared at all of them but only Kuroo caught your gaze and all he did was smirk back.

This man was getting on your last nerves, he should know you hold grudges.

You grumpily went back to sit down and watch the team you were meant to be managing as the set started.

"Come on Tsumu how'd you miss that serve."

"Suna what the hell are you doing?"

You definitely got a few ungrateful looks as you commented on the game against Nekoma.

But hey, you needed to vent your anger somehow.

"Nice spike Samu!!" You practically screamed when Kuroo failed to block it.

Kuroo looked over at you annoyed and you made a face at him which he dared to roll his eyes at.

That's right roll your eyes at me like I'm immature that won't stop me.

🍙

Inarizaki ended up winning the set and you'd like to think it was because you put Nekoma off it's game with the continuous insults to Kuroo and occasionally Kenma.

Definitely not because of skill or anything.

You handed out water bottles as the team rested.