Marvel Women One Shots

By artistic_bagel

Welcome to my Marvel Women One Shots! This is my first time writing one shots so stand by while I figure out... More

Author's Note
Bike Ride - Mama Nat
Feelings Part 1 - Kate Bishop
Feelings Part 2 - Kate Bishop
Secrets - Wanda Maximoff
Fighting - Mama Nat
Our Future - Wanda Maximoff
Sick - Yelena Belova
Guilt - Natasha Romanoff
Helping - Kate Bishop
Is it ever enough? - Mama Nat
Learning - Wanda Maximoff
Scars - Yelena Belova
Taking Care - Natasha Romanoff
Nighttime Dances - Yelena Belova
Not What I Had Planned - Mama Nat
Announcement
Why Do You Care - Wanda Maximoff
It's Always Been You - Kate Bishop
You Did What Now? - Natasha Romanoff
Doodles and Fire - Wanda Maximoff
At Least There's a Dog - Kate Bishop
You're just different now Pt 1 - Natasha Romanoff
I will always love you - Wanda Maximoff
Just a little update/question
Meeting the family - Yelena Belova
Tired - Wanda Maximoff
Visiting - Kate Bishop
You're just different now Pt 2 - Natasha Romanoff
I love you - Yelena Belova
Happy Pride Month
Lock your door next time - Mama Nat
You're no monster - Wanda Maximoff
A breath of fresh air - Kate Bishop
You're still my love - Yelena Belova
I need to get home - Natasha Romanoff
I'll protect you - Wanda Maximoff
I BOUGHT A THING
The next chapter - Kate Bishop
Headaches - Yelena Belova
I have Covid
Felt to real - S.J, F.P, H.S, E.O
Bad day - Mama Nat
Little Sister Part 1 - Kate Bishop
Little Sister Part 2 - Kate Bishop
Little Sister Part 3 - Kate Bishop
Nightmares aren't real - Wanda Maximoff
Rain - Yelena Belova
Dealing with it - Natasha Romanoff
Important Update
New Story!!
Just Being Yourself - Natasha Romanoff
A deep breath...of water - Yelena Belova
Painful - Wanda Maximoff
Requests
hi
A deep breath...of water part 2 - Yelena Belova
Love me, love me not - Wanda Maximoff
Old habits will haunt - Kate Bishop
First Family Christmas - Natasha Romanoff
Stomach Bug - Yelena Belova

We Need to Get Out - Yelena Belova

3.6K 68 1
By artistic_bagel

Warnings: blood, torture, medical stuff

I have no idea what this is. 

Can you tell I have a thing for caretaker stories? 

Also, I apologize if any of the medical stuff is wrong. I have like zero medical knowledge and I've never broken a bone before. 

Anyways....

How did we end up here? It was all a blur. I remember Yelena and I were fighting someone, a group of people, then blacking out and waking up in some cell.

Yelena was chained up next to me in the cell. She seemed to be processing the whole situation better than I was. Her hands were bound together, connected to a small chain that came out of the wall. It wasn't long enough to give her enough slack to stand up. So she was just stuck, sitting leaned up against the wall. I was chained up in a similar way, sitting right next to the blonde.

"What do you think they want with us?" I asked, my voice horse.

"Who knows. We just need to wait for either the right time to escape or for Natasha to come get us. Either way, we're getting out of here." Yelena replied, fiddling with the bonds around her hands.

"Oh I hope Romanoff comes and tries to play the hero." called out a nasally voice from the front of the room.

Yelena and I looked up and were met with a tall, extremely skinny man with bright white hair, which was slicked back with too much gel. He was flanked by two guards, dressed in identical, anonymous uniforms.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked, wanting nothing more than for him to keep Natasha's name out of his mouth.

"Oh come now, names aren't important. Only thing important is Romanoff, and I know she'll come for the two of you." the white haired man replied, cracking a smile which made me dislike him even more.

"I won't let you touch her." Yelena's voice piped up right next to me. She sounded just as pissed at this guy as I did.

"Ah, so you're the tough one. You're the protector out of the two of you." he observed, glancing between the two of us. "I was hoping to have some fun with you two. I think I know how to make this so much more interesting for all of us." he walked ever so slightly closer to Yelena, causing me to tense up with anger.

"You touch her, I'll kill you myself." I threatened, knowing all too well that there wasn't much I could do while chained up to the wall.

"Interesting. Take her." he ordered, motioning towards me.

The two guards came forward and unlocked the chains, but kept both my hands and feet bound. They began dragging me out of the room. I tried to struggle against them, but there wasn't much I could do.

Quickly, I glanced over my shoulder and met Yelena's eyes. They were fierce, and full of worry for whatever the hell these guys had in store for me. I tried to give her a reassuring smile, to ease her worries slightly. It didn't exactly look like it was working.

The white haired guy closed and locked the cell door behind him, replacing his key ring to his belt. If I wanted to take matters into my own hands, I could try and ditch these guys and grab the keys. But I couldn't exactly fight with my hands and feet tied together. I'd have to wait, be patient.

After a few hallways, we entered a small room, maybe slightly larger than the cell I was just in. There was a single chain, dangling from the ceiling, and another one curled up on the floor. I instantly knew what was going to happen.

One of the guards lifted my arms above my head and attached the chain to the bonds around my wrists, and did the same to my feet with the chain on the ground. Now I was half standing, half dangling by my hands in the middle of the room.

"Have your way with her. Just keep her alive. Then put her back with the other. I'll be upstairs if there's any complications." The white haired guy ordered, turning to leave the room.

Great...there go the keys and my way to escape. I need a plan B.

I watched him close the door behind him when my attention was brought back to the two guards around me, circling me like a shark would circle its next meal. One cracked his knuckles while the other stretched his arms.

First came the rounds of punches, either to my stomach, chest, or face. There was a metallic taste building up in my mouth as they went. Something was definitely broken or bruised. Then came the kicks.

I bit down on my tongue, trying to keep myself from crying out in pain, because all I could think of was Yelena. I didn't want her to hear me scream. That would just make this whole situation that much worse. I was getting the crap beat out of me, and all I could think of was protecting Yelena.

Yelena POV

I don't exactly know how long we've been here. Y/n and I had been knocked unconscious while on a mission and taken prisoner. Or really hostage because apparently the guy wanted to use us to get Natasha.

I could guess that the white haired guy was some sort of enemy towards Natasha. I wasn't exactly surprised, the Black Widow had made a name for herself. 

They had taken y/n away to do god knows what to her. I knew she could handle her own but that didn't keep me from worrying about her. I knew they wouldn't kill her because they would at least need her as leverage to get me to tell them where Natasha was, just in case she didn't show anytime soon.

Maybe we could plan to escape. Normally I could dislocate my thumb to slip out of the bonds, but they were so tight around my wrists that that idea wouldn't work. 

The clicking of a lock sounded, which pulled me out of my thoughts. I looked up at the door and watched it swing open, revealing two guards dragging an unconscious and bloodied y/n.

I could feel my heart begin to race at the sight of her. She looked like she was barely hanging on.

"What'd you do to her?" I asked through gritted teeth.

Ignoring my question, the two guards brought her back into the room and laid her back on the floor right next to me, replacing the chains at her wrists. Then they just got up and left, locking the door behind them.

Instantly, I scooted closer to y/n, and moved her as gently as I could so her head was resting in my lap. I tried my best to check for any kind of injuries that could cause her to bleed out, but she seemed to be covered in bruises and small cuts and scrapes. If anything, the damage was on the inside.

She began to stir slightly, whining in pain and scrunching her face up.

"Shhh, it's okay. You're with me." I brushed a few strands of hair out of her face and began gently stroking her hair. There wasn't much I could do for the pain, and I hated it. Instead, I silently prayed that Natasha, or really any of her Avengers friends would hurry the hell up.

"Yelena...it hurts." y/n croaked out, shifting slightly in pain.

"I know it does. Just try to sit still." I whispered, trying to figure out what to do. I hated that there wasn't much I honestly could do. It was out of my control, and it made me feel helpless. I didn't like just sitting here, seeing the person I care about in pain.

Gunshots rain out on the other side of the door, maybe down one of the hallways. There were several screams and a loud thud, then silence once again. I heard the turning of the lock once again, this time met with the face I have been praying to see.

"Natasha!" I whisper yelled, smiling at my sister's face.

She came over to us and unlocked our chains and bonds, then moved to examine y/n.

"What'd they do to her?" she asked, examining her pulse and noticing that y/n was still semi-conscious.

"I'm not sure. They brought her back like this a few minutes ago." I replied, not getting up so y/n didn't lose her pillow, which was my lap.

"Clint," Natasha called out, speaking into her comms, "contact Bruce, y/n needs medical attention." she then turned back to me, "Come on, we need to get out of here. Let's get her back to the Quinjet."

Natasha handed me a handgun and picked up y/n. I followed her through the several hallways, shooting any of the guards that tried to get in our way. Eventually, we made it out of the base and back to the Quinjet. I watched as Natasha set y/n down in one of the seats and began setting up things to give her an IV. Surprisingly, y/n was still conscious. How she hadn't passed out from the pain she must be in is beyond me.

"Get us out of here, Clint." Natasha ordered as she attached the IV to y/n's arm and began assessing her injuries.

Clint, who was seated in the cockpit, began to do his thing and pilot the super jet back to the Avenger's compound.

"Her right wrist is broken and probably has a few fractured ribs. Apart from that, I don't know what else." Natasha reported while pressing on a few places on y/n's side and watching her reaction. "We need to set the bone."

"What do you want me to do?" I asked, coming closer to the two of them.

"Keep her still." Natasha prepped a splint while she spoke, rushing around the jet and collecting the necessary things she would need.

I sat down next to y/n and she immediately leaned into my side as she groaned in pain.

"I know it hurts, just hang in there." I guided her head into my neck and began stroking her hair in an attempt to sooth her.

Natasha returned with her supplies and kneeled down to y/n's level, taking y/n's broken wrist in her hands.

"Y/n, this is going to hurt. I need you to sit as still as possible for me, okay?" Natasha's voice had a new kind of gentleness that I've rarely ever heard her use.

I could feel y/n nod into my neck, probably in too much pain to verbally speak. I wrap my arms around y/n, trying to keep her still while nodding to Natasha, who places her hands onto the broken wrist.

"Three, two, one..." Natasha presses into y/n's wrist and y/n cries out in pain, trying to squirm and pull her arm away. I tighten my grip around her as my sister sets the bone and begins to wrap the temporary splint around the wrist.

Once she finishes, she stands back up and wanders over to the other side of the jet, once again looking for something.

"There we go. You did such a good job." I say in a soothing voice, feeling a wet spot grow on my neck. She must be crying. I hate seeing her in pain.

Natasha reappears with a syringe filled with some kind of liquid and injects y/n with it before she can protest.

"Painkillers." Natasha says when she notices my questioning expression. I just nodded and watched the pain slowly leave y/n's face as the new drug spreads through her body.

"Thank you." y/n whispers through a few sniffles, trying to get her emotions under control at the fading pain.

"Get some rest, we're going to take care of you." I reassure her, keeping my arms wrapped around her and rubbing her back, grateful for Natasha for rescuing us, grateful that y/n was going to be okay. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 846 52
As you can see by the title, it's simply one shots, but it's currently majority of marvel ladies if you're into that and a few random others. I DO NO...
251K 7.4K 50
'𝚠𝚘𝚠, 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚡𝚒𝚌.' '𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭, 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭.' Y/N Y/L/N was not your typi...
842K 21.3K 140
Just some oneshots of y/n and Natasha :) Reader is female so I'm using she/her :) I do Scarlett one shots too, those have (S•J) on them The more re...
132K 4.1K 71
Some short stories about Natasha Romanoff and Wanda Maximoff. I do not own any of these characters. Private message me for any suggestions or reques...