The champion of the multiverse

De CPTSUCCESS

A continuation of 'The savior of worlds' He had fought for a long time. And he had done a lot to get where he... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 6

97 0 2
De CPTSUCCESS

In Deep Space with Trunks

Trunks raised a brow as he looked at the assembled force to try and stop him from reaching sith territory.

He counted over 50 capital ships with enough fighters to drive any logistics officer mad.

He wasted no time in blasting forward and ramming through 5 capital ships and firing a single beam that pierced four others in their fuel cells causing a chain explosion.

He took a turbolaser shot to the back and looked straight at the offending gun and fired a single ki blast into the center of the ship allowing the vacuum of space to take care of the rest.

He waved his hand sending out a cascading wave of energy that disabled several ships along with their life support systems causing the crew to die immediately.

Then he started taking heavy fire on all sides from the rest of the ships and grit his teeth before yelling and expelling energy in all directions and incinerating every ship in the vicinity.

He turned his focus back to Dromund Kaas as a second fleet dropped out of hyperspace.

He cracked his neck and drew his sword.

This was gonna take a while.

On Dromund Kaas with Sung Jin Woo

Sung chuckled as he sensed Trunks engage with the sith fleets. That certainly makes his job easier.

The stealth ship he was in easily slipped past the planetary defenses and touched down in the forest. He quickly summoned his most trusted soldiers.

"Igris. Scout a path for me. Tusk. Shield the ship and set up countermeasures for any who approach. The rest of you clear out the forest." Sung said and his troops dispersed.

Igris returned a minute later covered in blood and bowed to Sung.

"Nice work Igris. Go join the others in clearing the forest." Sung ordered and his most loyal shadow dashed away.

Sung walked to the capital city in peace and sighed in satisfaction.

When they took over this place he was gonna make a vacation home here.

He kept walking and came face to face with a checkpoint of sith troopers and dashed forward snapping all their necks and entered the capital city.

The various denizens either took cover or drew their weapons.

Sung smiled and drew Baruka's dagger deciding he wanted to have some fun today. He dashed forward and began his one-man war against the sith capital.

On Korriban

Zeref walked through the scorching desert that was Korriban and peered as the Sith academy came into sight. He quickly made an evaluation of both the strength and the souls of those at the academy.

Less than 10 percent of the academy had a chance of redemption.

Zeref thought about sending out a seek and destroy spell to deal with this but stopped himself.

There's just some satisfaction with doing it himself.

He ripped off his cloak and let it flow away in the wind and rolled up his sleeves. The auto turrets on the outer wall opened fire on him and he quickly conjured up a magic barrier absorbing the kinetic energy from the shots and gave it back tenfold completely obliterating the wall.

He walked through the rubble and completely obliterated the various tombs around knowing that whatever lay within them are too dangerous to be left around.

The various sith nearby charged him with lightsabers drawn and Zeref began firing dark magic orbs either erasing them from this plane of existence or ragdolling them with black magic whips.

He made certain to disable the messaging systems that the planet had so that there would be no interference in his activities here.

As he continued forward the sith honor guard opened fire on him and he put them all in Amaterasu formulas and obliterated their very souls.

He walked into the academy itself and summoned a black energy sword to his hand and smiled as he engaged in melee combat. This is gonna be fun.

Back in deep space with Trunks

Trunks pondered how he accidentally ended up with salvage having formed a trap around him. He shrugged deciding it didn't matter and flexed his energy blowing it all away.

He rolled his shoulders as he flew out of his accidental prison and searched the galaxy for anything heading toward him and...nothing.

Did he just fight the entire sith fleet and win?

He turned around and saw a small planet made of metal.

Holy crap he actually fought the whole sith fleet and won.

Trunks quickly checked his scroll and saw that he had fought for nearly 12 hours straight.

Holy fuck.

He decided to search around and quickly found the place known as Balmora. That may be fun.

He turned in the direction of Balmora and blasted away.

He ended up in the planet's system quickly and touched down on the war-torn world. He cocked a brow at the approaching artillery round and tanked the shot. He brushed the dust off of him and walked out of the newly made crater.

He looked between the two sides of the war-torn battlefield and cracked his knuckles.

This'll be fun.

On Dromund Kaas with Sung Jin Woo

Sung kicked open the door to the emperor's throne room and switched his weapons to the demon king daggers.

"Hello? I'm looking for Vitiate. Should be a fucking parasite who's overstayed his welcome to life. I also work for the guy who beat his other body and took over his secret empire." Sung said announcing his presence and also getting a rise out of the prideful emperor.

A blast of force lightning came from the darkness before him and Sung avoided it easily before dashing to the throne and cutting at the emperor.

The aging form was filled with the force and lunged away at inhuman speeds which Sung matched in an instant and the deadliest game of tag in all recorded history was played with Sung going for blood and Vitiate just trying to fucking survive.

Sung went for a stab at Vitiate which he turned his head to avoid.

Right into Sung's waiting fist which launched him out of the building where Beru was waiting and took off Vitate's leg. And faster than he could register the pain Sung jumped out of the building and stabbed him in both of his eyes.

Sung began to fall and Beru came back and with his wings lowered him to the ground.

"Thank you, Beru." Sung said as he walked over to Vitiate's corpse and inspected it.

"ARISE." Sung commanded and gained a new shadow warrior. Vitiate's shadowy form began to rise before splitting into three different beings.

Vitiate.

Valkorion.

Tenebrae.

Sung smiled. "Oh, the boss is gonna love this."

Back on Korriban with Zeref

"So you indoctrinate anyone with even the slightest amount of Force Ability?" Zeref asked the terrified fat man he had dangling from his feet.

"Yes! We do it to make sure no resources go to waste!" The fat man (Zeref thinks his name is Bare Ass? Who would call themselves that?) yelled extremely terrified.

"Wow. Then I have no regrets bringing this place down." Zeref said before incinerating Bare Ass and walking outside of the academy.

"Alright let's try this spell." Zeref said as he extended his hand.

"Dragon Lightning." Zeref said causing a lightning bolt in the form of a dragon to burst out and completely delete the academy.

He turned to see the liberated slaves and former students that had pledged themselves to him.

"Well then. Let's get you guys back home." Zeref said calling in a light cruiser that was on standby to pick him up.

In Deep space with Manus

Manus poured himself a drink as he felt it happen.

In less than a week the entire galaxy was his.

Now began the real battle.

Politics.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

118 14 10
It has only been a few weeks. Simple time length. I'm thankful everything's finally back to normal. Unless things change. They always do... My family...
29.2K 479 25
After the shocking discovery about the Multiverse, superheroes of Marvel and DC are frightened and worried. They expect enemies, wars and battles, b...
138 1 30
After Bruce Wayne made a deal with Doctor Doom, an interdimensional wizard who secretly worked for Darkseid, his action caused Five Earths to battle...
341K 6K 64
This story is a remake to my Redemption story, with some new stuff added and some stuff changed.