Lockdown Love

By Dazzlingsweetie_1334

Two souls love each other in their school days. They meet each other after 10 years. Due to lockdown, they we... More

Character Sketch
Introduction
RJ Neo
Ananya Industries
Riali Engagement
Avneil Meet
Avni's Anger
Destiny plans
First Meet
Chitchat
Avni helps someone
Angry Neil
Planning to trip
possessive
Helps Ria 01
Helps Ria 02
Helps Ria 03
Unexpected Turn
Sighting him
New Story
Ria's Birthday
Her diary 01
Her diary 02
Hide and Seek 01
Hide and Seek 02
Love Proposal
Cute moment
Last one week
You and Me
Plan and Insults
Her condition
Agreement
First day
New life
Try to recall
A day with her
Drunken Neil
Avni's possessiveness
Riali's Marriage
Haunting Memories
Avni's Decision
Will she sacrifice???
Happy or Sad ending 👫

Where is Avni???

233 53 18
By Dazzlingsweetie_1334

Hii Guys!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

                    Neil and everyone were in shock by Avni's words. Neela sees her mother in law and Dayawanthi was seeing Avni and Neela again turns and sees Avni.  Dayawanthi and Neela remember a thing that happened in the past.

Flashback...

                  Avni was in her room and
Dayawanthi and Neela enter the room with the letter. Avni gets up after seeing her grandmother and mother.

Dayawanthi: what is this Avni?

               Avni sees the letter in her grandmother's hand and was shocked.

Avni: Grandma, this... I...

Dayawanthi: You send this letter to Neil but you were confused about how it comes to me, right?

Avni: Yes.

Dayawanthi: Because in the receiver address you have written my office address not Neil's address.

Avni: What?

Dayawanthi: Yes. Because of your stage of forgetting the past, you forget Neil's address and you send that to me.

Avni: Grandma

                Before Avni could speak, she got a slap from her grandma. Avni sees her grandma by keeping her hand on her cheek. Her grandma raised her hand to slap and Avni closed her eyes in fear but Dayawanthi stops from slapping her.

Dayawanthi: What happened to you? This was all just infatuation.

Avni: No grandma. I know it's not infatuation, it's love, pure love. And I want to marry him.

Neela: Avni

                   She slapped her. Avni saw her mom with shock. She never raised her hand to slap her. But now she got slapped by her mom.

Neela: Avni, don't forget you are speaking with your grandma. You should lower your voice and not shout at her.

Avni: even if you beat me n times I will say only I want to marry him because I love him. I love Neil.

Dayawanthi: Avni, you are a small child. You are not at the age to think correctly. Moreover, now you are at the stage of losing your memories. I and your mom contacting many experts to recover your health. But here you are trying to contact him.

Avni: Thats my problem, grandma. The stage of losing my memory was killing me inside that what if I lose my memory and I forget Neil. Then someday even if he stood before me and speaks with me, I don't know who he was and I may be will shout at him and hurt him then that sin will come to me and to you too.

Neela: Avni, do you know what you are speaking?

Avni: Mom, you never stopped me from doing anything because you know my decision will be right. Then why do you are not believing me in this? And Neil is your best friend's son, right? Then what is the problem for you?

Dayawanthi: Because your friends too will be there. If they see you then you will be again struck with the person someone like premnath and I don't want to take risk of it.

Avni: Grandma, at least give me his number to say my condition.

Dayawanthi: Dont wants. He will forget you after some days if you didn't talk to him. Because it was just infatuation.

Avni: Do you think so? That he will forget me.

Neela: Avni, Do you think that your life will be happy with him?

Avni: only he can make me happy. And I can't see someone in the place of him. Mom, give me his phone number of him to say my condition at least he will be moving on in his life and he won't wait for me.

Dayawanthi: Do you think he will wait for you if you didn't call him?

Avni: Yes. I am sure about it.

Dayawanthi: Then it's your stupidity to believe him.  If that is so then I won't give you his number because I want to prove to you that it was nothing like that.

Avni: Ok, let's make a deal. You don't want to give me his number or address and you too don't say anything to him about my condition. Grandma, you said that you will grand me a 3 wishes of mine. At first for Ria, you spoke with your friends as my 1st wish and as a 2bd wish when I finished 10th std I requested you that I want to go to Mumbai to see my friends and be with them till my schoolings and you granted me. Now as a 3rd wish I am offering a deal.

Dayawanthi: What was that?

Avni: Grandma, I have belief in my Neil, definitely he will wait for me even if that was after 6 months or 1 year or even after 25 years. So, after I lost my memory totally if my 1st request to you is that I want to marry Neil then you have to accept it.

Dayawanthi: Confidence?

Avni: Yes.

Dayawanthi: Then okay listen, I won't remember any of them to you and you should not contact them hereafter even if you remember their numbers and should not do any short trick to get to know them with your power. And if your st wish was some other and not your request then even after that if you request I won't accept it. Even after all these if your 1st request was to marry him then I will say yes. Are you okay with this?

Avni: Okay. I have confidence in my love.

                    Avni kneels and sees her grandmother and mother and joins her hand.

Avni: Please, if my 1st request was to marry him or to be with him, accept it. And I won't ask you other than that.

Flashback ends...

                Neela was seeing her daughter continuously. She turns and saw her mother in law who was in deep thought. She goes and holds her daughter's shoulder and made her stand straight. Avni sees her mom. Neela wipes her tears and sees her.

Avni: Mom, this was the first time I am asking you for something to do for me. Please ask grandma to accept it.

Neela: First of all, did you ask Neil whether he is ready to accept you even after what all happened to you?

Avni: Mom

Neela: I mean he loves Avni who is a talkative, strong and bold girl who helps anyone when they were in trouble and don't care about the results. But you are just opposite to her. And you didn't get back your memories till now. So ask him first whether he is ready to accept you? Then we will tell you about our decision.

                  Avni turns and sees Neil. Neil saw her and walked and stood before her.

Neil: Are you accepting me with your full concern or is it just because we love each other in the past so you are accepting it?

Avni: I know you will ask this. I don't know whether I love you or not. But I can't see a person other than you as my life partner. I never thought about marriage life because my concentration was fully on my business and after seeing you guys, I started to think about friends, family and marriage life. And it was not because we loved each other in the past it's because.... bec...

Neil: Tell me

Avni: you love me still and I loved you till my memory vanishes. My mom loves my dad till now even if he doesn't here with us. And I always say to her that my dad is very lucky to have you as his partner. Even you love me till in the absence of me. So, I am very lucky to have you in my life. And I was one of the happiest souls to know that someone is there who loves me unconditionally. No one will try to leave the person who loves and cares for us. And how can you think that I will leave you after knowing how much love you have for me?

Ria: So you are accepting your love for him in the past. And you love him now.

Avni: I accept that I love him in the past. now I don't know. But I can't live life without him. Neil, I want your decision on this. I lost my memory and I don't know whether I love you but I want to live the life with your love. After you hold my hand, in the future I will identify how much love I have for you. Will you marry me?

                   Neil was standing there surprisingly even his friends. They hugged Avni and Neil in happiness.

Neil: Avni, are you sure about it?

Avni: Yes

Neil: Think twice before you come to it. It's about our lives and thinking well. Because one day if you say that it's because of your emotional drama I accept you then I can't able to hear that and we can't live our life happily after that. Every time it will remind me whenever I see you and that will be the day our love will go. It was the beautiful first love memories we created and I don't want to spoil it. So think well before you decide.

               Avni sees him with shock. But she smiles and starts to speak.

Avni: You are right. But I will never decide anything in a rush. But for you, I will think again about it. And my decision will be the same.

Neil: Then okay, tomorrow at this time, you say your decision, until that I won't see you or speak with you. Even after that, you decided to marry me and the happiest soul in the world must be me. So, think well and say it.

Avni: So, I am sure you will be the happiest soul tomorrow. And hear it my words will be this only. Will you marry me? You marry me and say it was a love marriage and I will say it was arranged marriage.

Neil: I hope so.

                     Neil moved from there. His friends followed him. Swetha asked them to stay but they refused and went to their guest house. Avni thinks about Neil's behaviour. Here, Neil comes to the garden area and stands silently. His friends came there. After seeing his friends, he came and hug Ali and DD. They hugged him back and broke their hug.

Neil: I don't know how to react at that time. She proposed to marry me and you don't know how happy I am. But I can't accept that. Like I said there I have a fear what if she says those words? That's why.

Ali: we can understand you, Neil. Don't try to explain.

Mitali: She won't say those words to you at any time, Neil never.

DD: How do you know?

Mitali: Because she not only believe that she loved him but also she came to know how much deep she loves him.

Ria: What are you saying? We never say anything to her. Then how? did you say?

Mitali: No, she came to know. Actually, yesterday night...

                 She told them everything.

Mitali: It was her step to know that. Because she started to love you, Neil. But she didn't realise it and doesn't know how to express it. That's why she asked you to marry her. So it was you now who have to decide whether you have to marry her or not even after she lost her memory and starts to love you as you do.

                   Neil sees her. At night both think about each other. The next day, Neil sat in the living room and sees the time and the front door from time to time simultaneously.

Monica: I think someone is so much eager to open the door.

Bebes: Why not? After all, my well-wisher is gonna come to hold my grandson's hand forever.

Swetha: Oh really. If he has said okay yesterday itself then it may happen. See he gave time to her. I am sure she will think wisely and will say no to marrying him.

Neil: Mom

Swetha: Yes. Otherwise, she will send her mom and grandma to say that.

Monica: Mom, stop it. Don't you want Avni to marry Neil?

Swetha: I wish and I will happy if that happens. But see the time which he had set has already crossed.

DD: It will happen, maa. And Ria and Mitali too went there to pick her up. So they may be on the way.

               They hear the calling bell.

Ali: I think they came.

                 Monica went to open the door and her smile fades after seeing Avni's grandma and mother. She invites them inside and they enter. They both see all of them and search for someone through their eyes.

Neela: I hope everything went good, here.

Monica: Yes aunty.

Neela: Neil, Did you both talk with each other? May I know what you have decided? First of all, where is Avni? Even Ria and Mitali were not here.

Neil: They didn't arrive yet.

Dayawanthi: how can it be possible? They left the house an hour before.

All: What?

Neela: Yes. Neil, don't play. Where is she?

Ali: Aunty, why we are going to play in this? God promise, Avni, Ria and Mitali didn't come to the home till now.

Neela and Dayawanthi: What? That means where are they?

Can you all guess where is Avni??? Ria??? Mitali???

            Vote it and share your views through the comment. Pls read my story and give your support.

With Love
💖💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 1.5K 19
Neil loves Avni and so does Avni..!! ❣️Both are unaware of this love...!! Circumstances forced them to be apart..!! But their love stays..!!🤗 After...
141K 12.9K 64
This is about two people who study's in same collage. Then they eventually has feeling for each other but was afraid to share. Will they overcome t...
14.6K 1.6K 31
One is the land , the other is the sky. One has only love in her heart and the other has no heart at all. One is stubborn , the other is no less What...
43.7K 3.7K 11
A student falling for teacher. Let see what happens. This only consist 10 chapters. Tags Aditirathore #10 Avneil #45 Avni #28 Collage #5 Naamkran #...