LOVE YOU IN SILENCE [제이크원] EN-

By ireneeejay

A shy and pretty girl who are the top student has a crush on her best friend, Yang Jungwon but everything ch... More

PROLOGUE
01• her
02 • best friend
03• purse
04• jealousy
05• daisy flower
06• hints for her
07 • new student
08• dodgeball
09• surprise for her
10• the stars are beautiful isn't it
11• first love
12• his personality
13• befriend
14 • her attention
15 • spend time
16 • trauma
17 • apologize
18 • treatment room
19 • exchange number
20 • hairclip for her
21 • protecting for good
23 • his favorite place
24 • unwanted feelings
25 • the hardest goodbye
26 • overcome his trauma
27 • a trip
28 • first kiss
29 • sacrifice
30 • pain
31• amusement park
32 • wish
33 • far away
A/N

22 • dilemma

202 14 8
By ireneeejay

"Your hairclip.. it's really beautiful.."
Jungwon said while munching his food.

Eryn cleared her throat and took out her small mirror from her pocket. She then take a look her face on the mirror.

"Yeah it's really beautiful..."
Eryn said while looking at it.

The shining pearl that combine with the clip making Eryn looked more beautiful.
It really suits with her with her natural beauty that always being amazed by the others.

"Did Jake gave it to you?"
Jungwon asked.

"Umm...he gave it.."

Jungwon nodded and continued eating.

"I think he likes you".
Eunji spoke up making Jungwon face turned into a moody one.

"No,he doesn't likes me..and I don't like him. We are just friend".
Eryn confirmed her words and smiled.

Jungwon let out a relieved when he heard from Eryn.

"Then,do you like anyone?"
Eunji came closer to her.

"I don't know". Eryn looked at Jungwon who is watching her.
Yes,Eryn admitted that Jungwon is her crush and she still didn't sure about Jungwon feelings towards her.
All she knew is she has a crush on Jungwon.

"She likes me". Jungwon simply said.

"Yes ". Eryn just nodded as she was thinking about hints that Jungwon gave to her.

"WHAT??" Eunji yelled making Eryn back to her sense.

"No!" Eryn stuttered with her words.

"I mean wait I didn't mean it!"

"I'm zoning out".

"I thought you wanna say something,Jungwon". Eryn looked at Jungwon and Eunji with an angry face.

"I like you too~" Jungwon said,smirking.

Eryn gulped down her saliva and gasped with his words. She didn't know if he really mean it or not.

"Is he protecting me? Or joking with me?"

"Like what Jake did?"

Eryn then put a disgusting face and rolled her eyes.

"Stop talking. Just eat.." Eryn said to them.

~~~~~~~~

"Ms Jang need to do something so do your own work. And don't forget to finish our homework that was given by Ms Kang.

"Okay,Mr Class President". Eunji said making the others laughed.

"What's up Eunji? You look so cheerful today. Is Sunghoon doing something special to you?"

Eunji looked at Eryn and smiled like an idiot. She cupped her face with her palm while stomping her feet.

"Nothing,he aaa-ss-kk--"

"Ask what"

"God you look like a caterpillar! Can you say properly and stop moving your body to left and right?" Eryn stared at her.

"He asked me to go out this Sunday". Eunji said and gave a hard slap on her shoulder making her groaning in pain.

"Auch,stop hitting me! It hurts!"

"I know you are excited until I'm too excited to slap you back". Eryn fixed her blazer.

"I'm sorry I'm just too excited. Its that hurt?"

"Oh of course I like it! Do you want me to try to slap you? Want to try how does it feel ?"

"Come here shorty".

Eunji quickly stood up from her seat and walked out from the classroom. She ran fastly while looking at Eryn who was running towards her.

"You can't catch me". Eunji laughed.

As Eryn fasten her step,she accidentally bumping into someone's shoulder. She was about to fall on the ground but Jake quickly wrapped his arm around Eryn's shoulder,pulling her closer to his embrace,making both of them made an eye-contact.

"This girl..can you be careful?

"You like me to hug you? Why you always falling when we met hm?"

"It's just a coincidence"."Eryn blinked her eyes for several times.

"For many times huh?"

"Stop it,Jake". Eryn said and held his shoulder to support her to stand up.

Eunji who was running came towards them.

"What is going on?"

"Its all because of you! Look at me! I almost fall on the ground because of you!"

"Never mind he is your hero by the way. He will came and rescued you". Eunji pouted her lips.

"You--"

Eunji quickly bowed to her and Jake,continuing ran from Eryn.

"Eryn,let's go to the rooftop". Eunji screamed.

"Did she going to the rooftop this time? I swear if Ms Jang know about this,both of us will get detention".

"Then let me join you". Jake said excitedly.

"Nah no need. Just stay here. Your Class President is waiting for you". She pointed out her finger to Sunghoon who is standing infront of the door while crossing his arms.

Jake turned his body to Sunghoon and saw Sunghoon raised his eyebrows,giving him a signal to take a seat.

Eryn chuckled as she felt funny when Jake pouted his lips which she find him cute.

"See you after this. We will continue our dicussion". Eryn said to him.

Jake still pouted his lips and looked away. Eryn can't help but laugh when she saw Jake like that. She never see the cute Jake making her fun to tease him.

She tiptoed while holding his shoulder.

"Don't sulk. You look like my cat. I can't handle your cuteness". Eryn whispered to his ear and patted his head.

Jake looked at her and looked away. His heart felt want to explode as he blushed with her words.

Eryn saw his blushing cheeks and quickly ran to the rooftop,leave him hanging.

"You are driving me crazy,Kang Eryn.."

~~~~~~~~~~

"Yah,have you done flirting with him?"

"I'm not".

"Yes,you are".

"No".

"Do you like him? Maybe a tiny crush?"Eunji suddenly asked while swinging her legs.

"He is just my friend".

"Well,Jungwon is your friend too..but the way you look at Jake is totally different".

"It's just same Eunji".

"Ayyyy, you don't have to hide it from me".

"Then tell me about your feelings. You have me, I know you are confuse right?"

Eryn took a deep breath and looked at Eunji. Eunji nodded and held her hand.

"Your secret is safe with me".

"Actually I don't know what I felt. I mean I have a tiny crush on Jungwon. I adored him as he always took care of me,asking about me,always being there when I need him the most.."

"And he had told me about he likes someone..and all the hints he talked about related to me..but still I'm not sure about that.." Eryn continued.

"Don't like him because you felt pity on him. If you have a feelings on him,then it will be okay.."

"But if you like him because of force,because he likes you since he helped you a lot,you will be hurt..Jungwon will hurts too".

"At the end,both of you guys will broke up without having a good relationship".

"It's okay if you don't return his feeling,don't feel guilty about it.. Your feelings are the most important one..I know Jungwon can understand about it".

"Don't like him because you will feel guilty if you don't return his feelings. Don't like him because he helped you a lot".

"It is a feeling you get whenever you see someone you think is desirable, attractive, and almost close to perfection.Love is commonly defined as an intense feeling of attraction to another person."

"Just follow your own heart. It's okay to fall in love. It's okay to choose anyone that you want. That comes from your heart and for sure you know".

"I'm scared to fall in love. I'm scared that I will hurt. I'm scared that they will give me a fake hope when I truly falling". Eryn pouted her lips.

"If someone love you,they will protect you no matter what happened,always with you"

"But...sometimes they didn't tell you that they loves you..Maybe they will showed their love language by showing their action,like protecting you or taking care of you...Maybe they will showed you by words,like saying something that always make you felt butterflies in your stomach,advising you,comforting you".

"Teasing is one of their language too..Maybe they always annoy you just to make you mad as they found it cute..And physicsl touch like caressing your cheeks,hugging you,messed with your hair or kis-- uhm,let's forget the kiss one".

"If you guys are bickering and he came to you just want you to forgive him,and he really regret it,you should keep him". Eunji end her words.

Eryn looked at her and laughed.

"Looks like you and Sunghoon are falling with each other.. I love to see your relationship with him. Sunghoon is the one who comes to you everytime you are arguing huh?"

"Of course.."

"But Eryn, I think your heart choose Jake right? I mean yes Jungwon is your crush, your 10 years crush but your mind your heart is not for Jungwon anymore right?"

Eryn then laughed.

"Why are you laughing? What is so funny? I'm telling you almost a long paragraph and you just laugh?"

"I appreciate it dear...Thank you so much for telling me about love. I don't know but I found it funny".

"It's funny and fun at the same time". Eunji laughed too.

"So whoever you will choose,whoever you love..I'm here supporting you".

"You know what are the best for you...and I know you will choose the best.." Eunji hold Eryn's hand.

"You helped me a lot.." Eryn then came closer to Eunji and hugged her..

Without they realized,Jungwon was eavesdropping their conversation behind the door. He took a deep breath and fixed his blazer.

"Am I too late if I confess to her now?"

"Or maybe we are not meant to be? And I'm here just to protect you?"

"It's okay if you choose Jake..I just want to see you happy.."

Jungwon then shut his eyes as his head hurts so much.

"My medicine.."

~~~~~~

Thank you for reading 🌸❤️

Don't forget to leave vote and comments ☁️🦋💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 288 20
story of three siblings, this tale is purely speculative, born from imagination fueled by the mysteries of time travel and the complexities of histor...
26.8K 2K 39
Their love was a magnificent tragedy. Lessons of miscommunication, colors, and life all seep into a story of a mourning boy and a sick girl. The moon...
441K 24.1K 38
"𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝘁, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗮𝗱." --- 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗧 𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗥 𝗔𝗨 ☺︎
90.4K 5.2K 93
𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐆 '✦ ˑ ִֶ 𓂃⊹ 花 : ᵎᵎ ❝ 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝖼𝗎𝗉𝗂𝖽, 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝗎𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 ❞ 🏹 ⋮ one text l...