𝐒𝐩𝐒𝐧 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭π₯𝐞...

By Roses_for_Chae

All Roseanne Park wanted was one night where she can party, dance and drink without any worries since highsch... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
AN

Twenty One

365 14 0
By Roses_for_Chae

"Side step, right-left, to my beat. High like the moon, rock with me, baby. Know that I got that heat. Let me show you 'cause talk is cheap. A side step, right-left, to m-" Rosé's early morning silent lipsyncing was interrupted when someone took her right airpod out of her ear.

"Yo, I was just feeling that" the blonde complained, though it was her best friend Jisoo who interrupted Jungkook's voice.

"What happened to us meeting outside the school?" asked Jisoo with her friend's small white airpod in her hand.

"Jisoo, it's raining outside and it feels 2 degrees cold. Do you want me to freeze to death because you came too late?"

Now Jisoo sat down at her table in the classroom. She always sat on the right side of Rosé. "You always say you can survive anything with music. So you could have just waited out there with your Airpods in your ears?"

"But if my Airpods get wet and break, my life is over"

Rolling her eyes, Jisoo gave her friend back the airpod, which she put directly into the case, as their teacher was just coming in. But the lessons of this brown-haired teacher were really always boring, lesson after lesson. That is why Jisoo and Rosé stopped listening a long time ago.

"What are you doing after school? Are you at Lisa's?" asked Jisoo, her eyes fixed on Rosé and her head supported by her upraised arm.

"Almost. She's coming to my place" Rosé returned but kept her eyes on the last page of her notebook, where there were many drawings that she drew there out of boredom.

------

Since the day was already off to such a boring start, Roseanne fully expected the rest of the school day to be exactly the same. However, this theory turned out to be wrong.

It was lunch break and Rosé told Jisoo to go to the cafeteria and find a good table for the two of them while Rosé went to the bathroom.

Rosé wanted to leave the girls' bathroom again after drying her hands but she didn't get far.

Just outside the door, shortly after Rosé set one foot outside, she felt someone grab her by the waist and push her against the wall next to the door. 

Rosé lifted her gaze from the hands on her waist to look into the face of whomever.

For a milisecond she thought it was Lisa, because she was the only one who could touch Rosé like that. But unfortunately it was not the beautiful thai who pressed Rosé seductively with a lot of tension against the wall, but the ombré haired Young-Ra, who really can't keep her hands off Rosé. Ugh.

"What do you think you're doing now?" Rosé was not playing around anymore. She was about to push away from the wall with her back, but Young-Ra pushed her back by the waist.

"Instead of letting such sassy words fall out of your lips, your lips should rather have a date with mine"

Rosé clenched her jaw before looking into Young-Ra's eyes with anger and annoyance. With one of her free hands, she grabbed the collar of Young-Ra's white shirt and pulled her closer.

"Uh, quiete feisty here" Young-Ra grinned as she eyed Rosé up and down.

"Listen to me. If you don't leave me alone, I'm going to embarrass you in front of the whole school again, just like I did before. I have no interest in you, your lips or any other part of your body" Rosé let go of the white collar and pushed Young-Ra away by her collarbones, so that she let go of her hips and Rosé had the freedom and space to walk away.

"Oh Park, how many times have I heard girls say that? A few days later they all just begged me to go faster and harder"

Rosé had her back turned to Young-Ra, but she could feel the grin on Young-Ra's lips. But the blonde was not influenced by this saying and simply moved on.

------

Jisoo could already see that Rosé was annoyed when she entered the cafeteria.

"Wow, why so annoyed all of a sudden? Did you run into Mr. Kang with a test? Or did the cafeteria cancel mangos forever?" asked Jisoo as Rosé flopped down on the school table.

"No, I would rather have run into a mister Kang than Yong-Ra. Can you believe it? That bitch grabbed me by the waist and pressed me against a wall-" It was only now that Rosé realized that she and Jisoo weren't the only ones sitting at the table. Their friend Ho-San was sitting next to Rosé. "When did you get here?"

"Uh, when Jisoo got here?" Ho-San smiled in confusion. Confused how Rosé couldn't notice him. She was probably in her annoyance.

It didn't bother Rosé that Ho-San was now hearing of the whole drama with Young-Ra. He had already seen it live at the town festival anyway.

"Anyway...ugh, why can't she just leave me alone!" Rosé ran an annoyed hand through her light blonde hair and let her upper body fall a little on the table.

"Maybe you should tell Lisa about it?" suggested Ho-san from the left.

"Yeah, not that Young-Ra will get the same idea as the girl from Lisa's school. You know. Telling rumors"

Rosé raised her head and looked at Jisoo, who just agreed with Ho-San. "I was going to tell her anyway but what's the point? Should I send Lisa after her like a hit man?"

"Well...-"

"No Ho-San" Rosé was not even hungry anymore. She was getting so annoyed with this girl that she gave her a headache

-----

Rosé survived school without aspirin after all. Now she could finally relax again. As soon as she got home, Lisa would come. And it was really as soon as she got home. Rosé was only like 5 minutes in the house when the doorbell rang.

"Wow, I know we couldn't see each other yesterday but I didn't think you missed me sooooo much" Lisa smiled in surprise as Rosé immediately fell into her arms after she opened the door.

Gentle Lisa stroked the blonde's head, who explained "Today was just nerve-wracking" Lisa felt Rosé's arms wrapped around her body tighten a bit.

"You want to tell me why?" said Lisa softly as she gave her friend a sweet kiss on the head.

"I'll tell you. But later. Right now I just want to cuddle with you and watch a movie"

And how could Lisa ever refuse her friend a cuddle wish. Especially when she is already so cutely clinging to her while standing.

The two found themselves on the couch in the living room of the parks. Lisa laid on her back and Rosé half on top of her. Their bodies lay side by side but Rosé's head was on the Thai's decollete and her arm around her stomach. Lisa also had her arms around Rosé and one of her legs was crossed.

On the screen of the samsung tv the movie Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban was shown while both of the girls, Lisa and Rosé, were surrendering more and more to the feeling of having eachother close.

-----

The credits of the film were running and Rosé realized how she now felt able to tell Lisa about her day today. But the two decided to sit in the garden under the roof on a small chair, since it was warm again and the rain of today had stopped. The thing is that....only one of the 3 chairs in the garden was under the roof. Means only one is dry, because it rained until 4 o'clock in the afternoon. Did that bother Lisa and Rosé? Not at all. The two of them had a solution for this "problem"

As long as Lisa's lap exists, Rosé always has a place to sit. Comfortably, the thai sat down on the chair and spread her arms with a smile.

Also smiling, the blonde sat down on the lap of Lisa, who immediately locked her arms and closed her hands in front of Rosé's stomach.

"I don't even know where to start" Yeah, how should Rosé best tell Lisa that there's a girl at her school who literally 27/4 tries to get into bed with her?

"Take your time Rosé" Lisa said softly and put her chin on Rosé's right shoulder from behind. We all want a patient and understanding girlfriend like Lisa....

"You remember that girl I had to kiss at Spin the Bottle?"

"Yeah?" you could hear in Lisa's tone that she didn't like that memory at all.

"Well....that's where it all started. At school, she asked me out on a date. Quite normally. I told her I wasn't interested, and for me the subject was dead. For her, however, not...since then she has been constantly trying to get close to me. Today she even pressed me against a wall at the hip. God I would have liked to push her away harder"

"Wait, wait, wait...so you're telling me that this ombré haired girl dares to hit on you when first of all you told her to stop and secondly, she knows we're back together, right?" spoke Lisa with raised eyebrows before taking her head away from her friend's shoulder.

"Yes, and I don't know what else to do" Rosé sighed and let herself fall more into Lisa's comforting arms.

"Mhh, listen baby" Lisa put her head back on Rosé's shoulder to be even closer to her. "What if you ignore her? Eventually she'll lose the fun of chasing you like a dog"

Actually, Rosé would have loved to scream in Young-Ra's face and bring her to the ground. But ignoring her doesn't sound bad either.

"I could try" the blonde said thoughtfully.

"It'll be alright babe, you'll see" Lisa spoke softly as she placed a kiss on the blonde's shoulder. "I love you"

"I love you too" Rosé snuggled closer to Lisa and placed both of her hands on Lisa's that were interlocked in front of her stomach.

Slowly, it was already dark outside and the twinkling stars dwarfed the black night sky.

While Lisa and Rosé were thinking up their own constellations and their eyes were fixed on the sky, Alice came through the front door with her spare key.

Although she no longer lived here, she came here every now and then for a few seams to sleep in her old room.

After quietly closing the door after entering, her vocal cords were almost screaming "Hello?" when her brown eyes suddenly spotted the patio door.

The terrace bordered directly on the living room and the entrance area. That is, Alice could perfectly look on the terrace. And what she saw surprised her. In a positive sense.

When she saw how affectionately and warmly Lisa interacted with Roseanne on the lap and how the two are happy together, her heart almost opened.

Rosé and Lisa, however, did not notice that they were being watched. The two were only focused on each other and the other his charming smile.

Alice also had to smile. To her own surprise. Was she really just smiling about how loving Lisa is with her sister? This Lisa Alice doesn't really like?

But before the brown-haired could even think about her smile about the couple, they came in. And were holding hands.

Rosé and Lisa didn't notice the older sister at first. The two were still smiling about something from before.

Until Rosé's eyes saw the white Adidas shoes of her sister in front of her. "Alice" she spoke when their eyes met. "When did you get here?"

Do you know this situation when your friends meet another friend in the city and you just stand uncomfortably by? That's how Lisa felt right now. She knew Alice didn't like her very much.

"A few minutes ago" Alice shrugged. "I see we have a visitor, or rather you have a visitor"

Rosé couldn't quite place her sister's tone. She sounded kind of annoyed but also kind of open.

"Yes...I don't have to introduce you, do I? We all know each other" Rosé scratched the back of her head briefly as she lowered her head a bit.

"No, you don't" Alice's eyes briefly met Lisa's before the older sister made her way into the kitchen. "Go to sleep, it's late and you have school tomorrow Rosé" Alice's eyes however remained on Lisa for a bit as she walked off.

But what surprised her was that as her sister and Lisa walked up the stairs, a "Good night" came not only from Rosé but also from Lisa.

Alice, who was pouring herself a glass of water, widened her eyes and stopped the bottle from pouring. Never, never in her life would she have expected Lisa to wish her good night...or to have anything to say to her at all. Lisa doesn't seem to have anything against the older Park.

Upstairs in the blonde's room, the two lovebirds meanwhile laid in bed. Since Lisa has stored a part of her closet at Rosé's, she could sleep in her own clothes although she always loved Rosé's clothes.

Tired and sleepy, the thai laid down next to Rosé who immediately wrapped her arms around Lisa's body. But Rosé had already closed her eyes.

Smiling, the light brown-haired girl gave her a kiss on the forehead before cuddling her body very close to that of her girlfriend.

As always when the two fall asleep together, they went to sleep with a smile on their faces.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 551 6
They said there are only two things why past lovers are still friends. Either they are still in love, or they never were. But does that mean Jennie...
29.5K 1.2K 11
one was an aspiring law student who was never a believer of love after losing her parents at such an early age. one was a hopeless romantic free spir...
25K 1.2K 18
"break up with me,"Rosie said. "why can't you?" Jennie choked as Rosie looked away. "I.. I can't do it. Aren't you tired?" "You will regret this," Je...
1M 31.6K 38
Lisa is used to get bullied during her junior high school time and once is saved by her senior. Lisa decides to go to the same high school just to me...