STOLEN MOMENT (Meddison)

By addiestanxX

The story about two woman in love, but something happened that she lost her fate in her. Years passed, she st... More

before the tragedy happen
The "betrayal"
The memories
The memories II and what actually happened
Three years Later
I'm sorry baby girl
Little competition
Great chemistry to all
Thorns between two roses

The consequence

142 8 0
By addiestanxX

Addison's POV

After leaving our apartment, I go down to the parking lot and get in my car. There I let my tears run down my face, it hurts so much. She was the love of my life, someone I picture building a family with.

After a good few minutes of crying session, I gather myself together because I can't let my personal life get in the way of achieving my dream to become one of the best surgeons in this country. I retouch my face and started the car, I was so delayed for my class with Dr. Webber but I held my head high still come into his class. All eyes were on me but I went to my seat, Dr. Webber resume his discussion.

I tried to pay attention to him but my mind kept hearing Meredith's moan unaware of my tears running down my cheeks, then I heard my name being called. I gaze at that person calling me when I see it was Dr. Webber, his eyes are full of concern.

Since I started med school, Dr. Webber become my mentor and a father figure. We've been very close throughout the years, when I sense that my life is facing obstacles he is the person I run to get advice, especially when Meredith and I having problems.

I aggressively wipe my tears away and stands up "yes Dr. Webber" without saying a word just by looking into his eyes there's a question that lingers. "Are you okay?" I just nodded.

"Okay Dr. Montgomery, we are talking about uterine transplant. Tell me what is the benefit of using a deceased uterus donor versus a live one?" That's what I like about Richard, even though I'm his favorite student he did not give me special treatment when it comes to education and surgeries. It's always been a fair game so what I gained in the duration of my med school year I've earned every single one of them without cheating.

"Ahem.. because of the large vessels.. of the cadaver" I stuttered answering his question, it was an easy question I got no problem with that it's just I have a problem in a speech right now "can be used.."

"What's happening Montgomery you don't know the answer?" Someone at the back stated I know very well who that is, everyone in the class including Richard was intrigued at what was happening.

I ignore her snide, it wasn't the right time and place to respond to her trolling. I took a deep breath and clear my throat "because the large vessels of the cadaver can be used for the anastomoses simplifying the procedure"

"Very good Dr. Montgomery, good thing one of you knew the answer to that simple question," he said out loud but looking directly at Saddie she'd been asked the same question yet she didn't have the answer

"I bet she had a first hand on the topics that will be discussed today" I was about to answer when the door opened catching all the attention and Meredith walked into the room.

We made eye contact before I find it sweet causing butterflies in my stomach. every time she enter the room, she look around to find me but now after what happened all I feel was hatred and anger.

"Oh sorry honey, I won't stoop down to your level. I know the answer because I studied last night about the topics Dr. Webber gave us last week for us to be prepared for today's discussion. You would know that if once you listen to what the lecturer told you to do and not cheat you're way in this profession" after my speech no one dared to talk, Meredith froze in her spot when she came in and Saddie thank God shut her mouth.

"Okay that's enough you may take your seat Dr. Montgomery" I nodded and obey "Dr. Grey, thank you for your appearance in my class but you shouldn't bother because I will dismiss you guys early today"

"I'm sorry Dr. Webber"

"Class dismissed" he announced and left

I pick up my things and hurried to get out of there because seeing Meredith and Saddie in the same room was suffocating me, people in the room can tell that there was something wrong between Meredith and me. Before we were inseparable, always the happy couple, we even won the cutest couple one time. So people are wondering why the golden couple seems to have a problem, Meredith tried to approach me but I brush her off.

"Addison" Meredith called me. "Addison! Let me explain please!" I was running but she kept on flowing me. "Addison please!" When she caught up with me, gripping my arm tight indicating she won't let me go.

"Okay Meredith, tell me why?! Am I not good enough?! Was I bad at sex?! Tell me what I did to deserve this?!"

"I'm sorry. You did nothing wrong you are perfect"

I laugh at her statement "perfect?! HAHA" I tried to get out of her grip but she held me tighter.

"I was drugged" uttering her words.

"What kind of excuse is that Meredith?!" That makes me angry more, drugs.

"I'm telling the truth Addison when I was about to leave the club. Saddie... Saddie came up to me when I left to use the bathroom, she insisted to let me finish my drink so I did so I can go home to you but I felt dizzy and that was the last thing I remember"

"You know I would believe you, if... If I hadn't heard HER MOANING HOW GOOD WAS YOUR TONGUE INSIDE HER AND BEG YOU TO FUCK HER! What hurts the most was I heard you moaning hers as well"

"No no no no no Addie! I couldn't explain it but I thought it was you I was making love with, I thought I was in our home, in our bed making love to you. Please believe me, it was your name I was calling. Please tell me you believe me" she sobs hysterically kneeling, our position is like in that morning same situation also her begging the difference now is first we are not in our apartment and second we are gathering an audience.

"Let go, Meredith, we're causing a scene"

"Not until you tell me you believe me and wouldn't leave me" I was torn, but seeing her like that breaks my heart. My love for her is greater than what she did, so I pull her up and I was about to say something when Saddie interfere.

"Mer! You left your phone at my house. God what a night was it, I had fun especially when you cum into my mouth. We should do it again" ignoring my presence "oh hi Addie" at that moment my vision went black.

I turn Saddie so she's facing me, holding her in the collar, and with full force, I punched her with all my might. I did not care what will the consequence of my action was, she was now unconscious on the ground. No one dared to help her, I glare at Meredith who was stunned. I wasn't a violent person but I had enough of that girl, without a word I left the scene Meredith run after me again this time I'm holding my ground and never forgiving her.

She knows what I feel about cheating, I told her about the dark side of my family and my vulnerable point.

Meredith's POV

When I asked Addison for her forgiveness when she pulled me up to stand it gave me hope that we can get through this, that we will be Addison and Meredith again. But it come crashing down when the culprit of all this interrupted and worst broadcasting to everybody including Addison what happened last night, all my hope died down seeing Addison's eyes full of a range of anger.

To my surprise, Addison punched Saddie, and I could hear a crack of bone. She left the scene and I followed her to ask if she was okay, obviously not but I wanted to take care of her even if she despises me now.

When I couldn't find Addison on the campus I went straight to our apartment, is it even ours anymore? I hope so. When I open the door I see her sitting on the sofa looking so far that she hadn't noticed my presence, she was startled when I was in front of her.

I touch her hand expecting her retraction but I was relieved when she didn't.

"My love, are you okay?" She shook her head as a response, I gaze at her hand it was red and swollen "your hand is swollen, let me get you an ice pack to lessen the swelling" I quickly got up and went into the kitchen and get something frozen cover it with a clean cloth and hurried back where Addison is, I kneel and place it on her hand "Does it hurt?" She nodded "where my love?"

"Everywhere"

"I'm so sorry Addison for what happened, if you forgive me I promise it won't happen again. It was a mistake, I'll never go out again just please don't leave me. I don't know life without you please forgive me" I lay my head on her lap, and I hear her soft sob caressing my head. I perceive calmness in her touch which makes me feel a little better and hope.

"I love you so much, too much that even love itself could not compare."

"I love you too so much my love"

"But at the same time I feel this anger, disappointment, hatred towards you and I could not stay with you feeling this love inside of me and hate"

With that I lift my head tears decided to leave my tears ducts uncontrollably so is hers.

"What I'm about to do and say believe me it hurts for me to that I'd rather die because I can not endure it but it had to happen."

She stands up, going inside our bedroom. I sit there digesting all the words she said and still couldn't register in my brain, I know she said it in English which is our mother tongue but I felt like I hadn't understood every word. Until she came out of the room that's when it registered to me, she was leaving me for good.

"Addison... Addison no! I'm not going to let you!"

"Move out of my way Meredith, don't make it harder than it is"

"Then why leave?! If it's killing you, why leave me? Why you wanna leave this home that we built? The future we will have?"

"Yes, it's killing me seeing you beg, seeing you cry it breaks my heart into pieces that the future we planned will never happen. It breaks me but I have to leave because living here with you or without you tortures me, we build so many memories in this that every corner of these four walls only reminds me of you, of us, the past." She pause to regain herself, wiping her stubborn tears escaping from her beautiful eyes that were once full of sparkles when she smile now it was full of darkness, sad because of me, she runs her hands through her hair.

"I'm going to leave, tomorrow someone will get the rest of my stuff."

"No no no! We can survive this Addie, we're... we're Addison and Meredith"

"I-I can't look at you and not feel this anger and hate,  we're not Meredith and Addison anymore"

"If you go now- if you go now we're not gonna get through this. If you go now we don't have a chance... if you go! SO NO ADDISON I WON'T LET YOU!"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME MEREDITH!? YOU WANT ME TO STAY HERE, STAY WITH YOU, AND FEEL THESE NEGATIVE EMOTIONS IN ME!"

"YES ITS FINE TO ME AS LONG AS YOU'RE WITH ME, AS LONG AS I HAVE YOU. YOU CAN PUNISH ME EVERY DAY, AND BRING UP MY MISTAKE EVERY TIME WE ARGUE. ITS ALRIGHT WITH ME AS LONG AS I HAVE YOU, so please Addie I don't want to live without you. Please give me one more chance"

"I don't want to hurt you intentionally Meredith, I'd be a monster if I stay and do all the things you just said. I need to leave, it's only been a day but I feel so exhausted looking at you, hearing you, and seeing her. I couldn't breathe Meredith, I felt so suffocated when you were around. I can't forgive you and I can't continue this relationship out of obligation, I'm afraid we will turn out like my parents. I love you" with her last words, those three words. I recorded it in my head because I know I'll never hear it again.

I feel her lips touch mine, I savor these lips like her love, I tend to remember how soft, how sweet, and how passionate our kiss was. At an inadequate time, she pulled away, get her suitcase, and left. As she passed by me, her smell retain my cognition. Chanel no. 5 that she loves so much, the smell of sandalwood mixed with vanilla.

"Goodbye my love, I'll cherish everything we had. And maybe someday fate will be in our favor" I said even though I'm all alone in this apartment, I look around and every decoration that has this place is reminding me of her.

The apartment screamed ADDISON MONTGOMERY, if somebody said to me that one day I'd made a big mistake that cost the love of my life. I would never believe them and I wouldn't let her decorate this now cold apartment because it cost me to torture.

I went to our bed- now my bedroom, I open the closet before I complained about how she occupied all the spaces and barely leave some for me but now it's almost empty. I would give the world to have this closet full of her clothes again, I scan the half-occupied space when I came across her favorite Yale sweatshirt which most of the time I wear when I miss her. She leaves it behind out of impulse, I remove my clothes and wear that instead because I miss her already not even less than 15 minutes ago she was just here.

I went to her side of the bed, seeing the picture we had taken. I sadly smile cause I remember that day, our professor canceled the class last minute and it was good timing because Addison and I barely see each other, we have opposite schedules during hospital rotations and classes. We were at the park and came across an ice cream vendor, she wanted one so I bought it for her. She was like a child, she was so happy receiving a dollar fifty dirty ice cream. She accidentally smeared me with some of her ice creams and I took revenge and did the same, we were laughing and playing like two little kids playing in the park.

I did not realize that after remembering that day I doze off to sleep on her side of the bed, in her sweatshirt hugging the picture of the two of us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 282 16
Just a story based off of greys right now and what I think will happen with Merhayes.
19.9K 472 23
"I'm sorry Derek" What would've happened if Meredith actually chose someone the night of the prom and didn't run away. "I really am sorry but Finn h...
51K 1.4K 20
Addison Montgomery is a world renowned neo-natal surgeon. She is married to a perfect neuro surgeon who she loves. She gets an opportunity to work...
34.6K 1.2K 29
Derek has taken up the persona of being a huge asshole, but Meredith sees through it. Through some bumps, they find a way to give each other peace